Dianne Feinstein is one of the most evil women in America

Attached: file.png (881x890, 555K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/op-eds/how-san-franciscos-democrats-made-jim-jones-and-then-made-his-memory-vanish
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: file.png (851x1298, 653K)

Attached: file.png (1107x275, 65K)

Posting on Jow Forums is definitely gonna be characterized as an extreme risk.

She needs to get Rosenberg'd

This. I have no doubt that she and many others will be getting the Rosenberg treatment after Mueller goes public.

Fortunately she'll be dead soon.

The left thinks she’s a right winger at this point

What fucking part of SHALL do these NPCs not understand

>NPC
Why are you categorizing her as an NPC? She's an evil zionist Jew who got into politics after 2 failed elections because her opponent was assassinated.

>evil puppet doing evil puppet things
>most evil on earth
user, ...i

one of the most evil women in all of America is a very apt description of her.

Who cares lmfao, Read the disclaimer before you enter faggot.

>80 years ago today a world war was raging in which helpless citizen's were killed in the tens of millions because they did not have legal access to firearms or the right to defend themselves
>helpless citizens should be free to defend themselves without fear of a tyrannical governments

>32 lives / 12 years
It's not a big problem.

It was a hoax

Attached: 33-wtf.jpg (3420x2363, 3.41M)

>Fourteen states and D.C.

What's the Venn diagram overlap between these fourteen states and the fourteen states that have joined the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact?

Fucking blue states.

I've been here since day 1. This site turns people into monsters. Only paragons of mental fortitude such as myself have the skills to avoid becoming massive faggots, unlike OP.

>I've been here since day 1. This site turns people into monsters. Only paragons of mental fortitude such as myself have the skills to avoid becoming massive faggots, unlike OP.
No you're a zionist shill and you're the monster.

digits noted
apt post

we have to take your guns

Attached: guns kill people.png (1130x337, 46K)

Well she certainly looks the part.
Well played, Hollywood, well played

Attached: evil-stepmother-drawn-together-54.2.jpg (210x240, 18K)

bump

She is an Israeli national.

So are they purposely doing these things when number 33 happens or is it happening by random/God's will? Did Flynn know 33 years ago that 33 years into his service he would be doing this? Are they doing it on purpose using the number 33 or is it all supernatural occurrences that prove 33 is special?

Attached: sneaky.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

I don't know man. I wish I knew, but I don't.

Attached: file.png (1251x658, 569K)

If someone is so dangerous they can't be trusted to legally possess a gun, then they're so dangerous they can't be trusted to walk free.

Isn't this bitch like a million years old? I can't believe she ran for re-election last year, what a greedy shitbag

33 represents enlightenment. The opening of the Kundalini up your spinal column. 33 vertebrae

Attached: universal-teachings.jpg (1813x5353, 3.74M)

Cho was an immigrant though.

The fact that these CRIMINALS are trying to disarm us at exponentially increasing rates only tells me that they are desperate and running out of time. Mueller is gonna expose them all.

Speaking of Feinstein and mass murder...

washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/op-eds/how-san-franciscos-democrats-made-jim-jones-and-then-made-his-memory-vanish

If the US is so violent, why do millions continue to visit and hop the border every year?

Why don't they just leave the Union.
Good riddance

I know what it represents. But my question was are they doing it on purpose and invoking the number 33 or is it happening by coincidence are these signs of supernatural origin?

Unless they are planning things 33 years in advance, I will guess that it is supernatural. I don't go for the new age chakras/kabala bullshit. It may be real but its useless and sinful. Jesus is all that is needed.

Chakras aren't new age and just a nme for something found in all religions.

Our body has seven parts, the head, chest, abdomen, two legs and two arms

* Our 7th body part that rules all else, is the head with the mind that has seven parts for external use, two eyes, two ears, two nostrils and a mouth.

* We have seven internal organs, stomach, liver, heart, lungs, spleen and two kidneys.

* An adult is made up of around 7,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (7 octillion) atoms.

* The Seven DNA Polymerase Families that can be further subdivided into seven different families: A, B, C, D, X, Y, and RT.

* Seven endocrines glands in the human body

* Seven Senses or Chakras

* The Seven bodies of the Human microcosm.

* Our voice is made in seven tones

* The Alchemists of the middle ages counted the following seven bodies: Sun- Gold, Moon- Silver, Mars- Iron, Mercury- Quicksilver, Saturn- Lead, Jupiter- Tin, Venus- Copper.

7 classical planets

* The Moon passes through stages of 7 days in increase, full, decrease, and renewal.

* 7 colors on the rainbow

* 7 days on a week

* 7 sisters on the pleiades

The Seven Seals

* The Seven Churches

* Seven years for Repentance;

* Seven churches of Asia (or Assiah)

* Seven Angels with Trumpets

* Seven candlesticks of the Holy Places

* Seven Spirits stand before the Throne of God: Michael, Gabriel, Lamael, Raphael, Zachariel, Anael, and Oriphel. (Gustavini.)

* Seven trumpets

Seven lampstands

* Seven stars

* Seven kings

* Seven thousands slain,

* Seven vials of wrath to be poured out, pace the Apocalypse

* Seven vices

* Seven dips in Jordan, to cleanse himself from Leprosy

* The seven spirits of God: 1. The Spirit of Wisdom. 2. The Spirit of Understanding. 3. The Spirit of Counsel. 4. The Spirit of Power. 5. The Spirit of Knowledge. 6. The Spirit of Righteousness. 7. The Spirit of Divine Awfulness.

Attached: Feinstein-Dan-White-Assassination-Entry-Into-Politics.jpg (1297x1684, 1.12M)

We're all Zionists for contributing to the continuation of this Mossad honeypot.

Not really since discussion still happens.

Satan entices you with knowledge of his world and you've taken the bait hard. Your body wont exist forever. This is prehistoric jew bullshit that is no longer required or necessary. Jesus showed up 2000 years ago and we got the Word, which is all we need now. Its the final authority and we are lucky God was merciful enough to give us a way to be saved after everything humanity did. Stop idolizing the inner-workings of this world, because Jesus is not of this world, he existed before time.

John 1:1
>In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Okay kike. Satan is a kike. (((you))) are satan because you try and lead the ignorant astray.

God bless you.

Based and redpilled

And then you have another JIDF shill coming in to shape perceptions based on consensus. Pay attention to how these kikes operate.

Attached: 1515403744955.png (805x1174, 487K)

yeah they flag you then fuck you in the ass with surveillance squads and gang harassment

amen

People should dig up all the stuff that she was tied to regarding Reverend Jim Jones and the Peoples Church donations. She is tied to the death of hundreds of people through her and the mayoral financial support of Jones.

>i can't come up with a rebuttal to the truth so everyone who doesn't agree with me is a shill

>extreme risk
she's going to prison for a long time
her retarded "laws" are unconstitutional and will be overturned

The Dems are just antagonizing and terrorizing American citizens at this point. People like Deutch and Wasserman and Feinstein and Schiff. It's disgusting.

Who the fuck is that and why should I care?

>checked
Kikes thought they were untouchable
then we happened

Attached: praise be to kek.jpg (300x535, 21K)

Are you seriously claiming that World War II would have been magically prevented if civilians had guns? Don't call a government tyrranical because ur american ass can't handle not having a rifle in your pick up truck at all times, pretending like you can defend urself. The solution isn't to hand every kid a shotgun. Let the military handle the big problems, honey and stop acting like u are smarter than the US government cuz u like ur guns. Moron

Kek is strong with us

Attached: 1543622864124.png (738x677, 376K)

>kikes take guns
>then they take speech
>then they start World Wars
We see right through this bullshit Schlomo

Hopefully someone who enjoys being fucked in the ass

Indeed. What a time to be alive.

Attached: the art of Kek Mural.jpg (2000x2550, 1.77M)

>can I have your guns?
no
>but see this school shooting
no
>but this church
no
>but this other church
no
>but this music festival
no
>ok but how about from unstable people
hmmm... who decides what unstable means?
>anyone, of course!
no
>but....

Fuck off with this shit.

Attached: 1554953114788.jpg (480x525, 32K)

except it doesnt stop me or anyone else from obtaining firearms. it just takes what i have on hand and freezes me out of ffl background check...tony will still give you a gat and some mags for a couple 8 balls.

>Let the military handle the big problems, honey and stop acting like u are smarter than the US government cuz u like ur guns. Moron
lol everyone throw dogshit at this retarded faggot.

I just been joking faggots I ain't defending the white race with your dumb asses have you seen them lately lmao would unironically rather go inawoods and go camping lol think bezmenov was right they are way passed saving or risking my ass for lmao

Fuuuuuuuck y'all

Ethnofaggots are such trash people

Attached: 1515277995485.png (850x474, 256K)

Man y'all crazy, Kek ain't real, if he is check these digits for ww3 this decade, nukes Yellowstone new crusades and Rome Rises as mystery Babylon and the sun really goes out. Also Saturn returns.

These numbers don't lie

Attached: image.jpg (959x960, 292K)

God you zoomers can't kill yourselves fast enough.

The only thing that's gonna happen is the total destruction of Zionism.

Attached: 1536098133431.png (395x398, 114K)

...and Cho was also a leftist too.

Attached: 1553554430726.jpg (259x194, 13K)

Mehh I doubt cops will care enough to pick up my shitty mossberg and mp15. Even if they do decide to pick em up it’ll be suicide by swat team

kek looks like I've doomed us all. It was fun, see you in hell faggots

Attached: image.jpg (822x544, 96K)

bump.

USA is a rare exception because it is a supernation founded on a common belief system, as opposed to individual states founded on territory.

Yeah that's why Jews spend so much time on flooding all forms of media with D&C skin color bullshit.

God Jews are such an evil race.

I thought I hated spics the most of all the nonwhites, but Jews are even worse.

every number has special meaning. stop

Theyre almost comically evil

>everyone throw dogshit at this retarded faggot.
it's not worth the effort - plus, I don't want to give him (You)s

>check these digits

Attached: 190415-Barbie-Notre-Dame-05_kfba4n.jpg (256x256, 16K)

checked you massive doomsday faggot

>kek aint real

Attached: cosmic.jpg (725x1024, 48K)

Attention police and alphabet agencies. All my posts here have been satirical jokes. I do not love white people or care if they go extinct. I see myself as American not by race. Race isn't real. I will vote Democrat in all future elections and love Israel. I only come here for funny memes and banter, because Jow Forums is for fags.

Attached: 1446315961801.gif (130x159, 4K)

Like many others Virginia Tech was an incel and autistism problem. Give those groups gibs and girlfriends and you solve shootings. Why do politicians continue to dance around this issue? With every other group, the solution is always "the government must do more to help these people".

Virginia tech was a hoax

The Japanese specifically did not invade the contiguous states because they knew citizens had guns to defend themselves. They knew there would be “a gun behind every blade of grass”.

Ah, the old "foot in the door" legislation...
if this passes, you can be assured that they will label gun ownership as a mental disability or what have you.

If by “troubling signs” you mean black. I’m listening.

Why doesn't someone submit a red flag deal against her ass and see if she likes not having due process

For which you offer exactly zero proof. Jow Forumstards trying to preach morality, legality or ethics is just the height of stupidity.

>meme flag
really?

This was before 1965, when being American was implicitly a European thing.

Ethnotards are fucking scumbag jews and your words meaningless. Either you promote Americanism or you're another maggot trying to take down this country.

Attached: pelosi RIPPA.jpg (666x624, 45K)

Feinstein dies 9/9/19.

i can't not watch that gif at least 10 times every time i see it. her twitching and jaw snapping open is like an animatronic rat. it's so surreal.

I've learned that anyone who gives a shit about Pelosi is a boomer.
RUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(((masons)))

Holy shit

Tell that to the founding fathers who were, by today’s standards, jackboot wearing Neo-Nazis. The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free White persons of good character.

Eat shit, nigger