Brit/pol/ Sir Humphrey Appleby Edition

The coverage of the multiple personalities of tripfags will continue...

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-09 20-56-49.png (462x465, 185K)

Which is the real thread?

Attached: ApuConfused.png (612x491, 22K)

first for Jerusalem

Attached: ivedoneyousconners.png (1366x535, 792K)

Eddie started the other one, so when the Jannies nuke him, it dies.

This is the real thread. The others were clearly started by a Northern Irish catholic. We'll end up using the other one though because the English, Scottish and Welsh are FUCKING STUPID

Revel in its glory

Attached: stylingonKeanecels.jpg (1366x8187, 2.81M)

explains a lot

ban spoons wifi gook moot

Attached: 1500.jpg (1240x1240, 88K)

>spoons
is that where you work, poorfag?

>implying you have a job

lmao you literally couldn't do my job you poverty-stricken serf

Indeed, because you don't have one you lifeless bore.

>t. unemployed incel
why are you so mad that I'm gainfully employed and have disposable income for pic related?

Attached: holytrinity.png (2100x478, 1.63M)

For pictures off google? Wow.

You are quite possibly the most pathetic person on this website, and that's saying something. It would be impressive if it wasn't so sad, given the competition.

you think I'm pathetic and yet you envy me?
what does that say about your self esteem? lmao

i actually ruined my life you retard there is no fucking competition

just me

That's a fair point. You'd think that Eddie would have a few pics of his own luxury goods to show off to the plebs.

Attached: apu isn't sure.jpg (699x485, 69K)

Eddie's not ITT spaz

You are in this thread, and you are definitely Eddie. Please call someone who can help you. You are desperately unwell.

Attached: EDDIEreadme.png (894x198, 40K)

No one envies you. There are bums on the street that look down on you.

why are you so jealous that I'll never seek help and my mental health will continue to deteriorate?

I'll be very sad if that is the case, because you did nothing to deserve the childhood you got, You're a victim and did nothing wrong.

>no one envies you
besides you?

seems you think I'm Eddie

Who here is voting for /OurGuy/?

Attached: Sartardentfurhur.jpg (2048x1513, 333K)

Only in your own head to distract from the crippling failure that is your life. Not only are you a total sad sack, you're a complete cunt too. It's like god hates you. Or possibly me.

Yep. Call someone, get help.

Attached: EDDIEreadme2.png (799x284, 40K)

you envy the crippling failure that is my life?
what's wrong with you lmao

I'm neither going to call your LARPline nor Eddie
now what, sconner?

Attached: 1555441709814[1].jpg (720x362, 20K)

For a cunt you haven't even got decent comebacks. Absolutely no redeeming qualities.

Attached: butthurtkeaneceldetected.png (448x82, 4K)

Let's have some quotes from Sir Humphrey. I'll start.
"Bernard, subsidy is for art, for culture. It is not to be given to what the people want! It is for what the people don't want but ought to have!"

I just don't understand why you've correctly assessed me as a failure, but then go on to envy me?
What's your logic you pathetic incel?

why do you envy N'Goalo Kante for having sex you virgin?

why would I envy an incel for having sex he hasn't had?

Because someone had to say it, the way you've been carrying on. Get a grip on your life, or go end it and rid us of your toxicity.

Are you claiming N'golo Kante hasn't shagged your mum? Check his twitter you LARPcel

right but you envy me
why?
why are you envious that I shagged my own mum you Horlick's-quaffer?

Give me the real deal scoop: What is going to happen with Brexit?

(Winning entries will receive a prize, while supplies last.)

Hacker: Don't tell me about the press. I know exactly who reads the papers. The Daily Mirror is read by people who think they run the country; The Guardian is read by people who think they ought to run the country; The Times is read by the people who actually do run the country; the Daily Mail is read by the wives of the people who run the country; the Financial Times is read by people who own the country; the Morning Star is read by people who think the country ought to be run by another country, and the Daily Telegraph is read by people who think it is.

Sir Humphrey: Prime Minister, what about the people who read The Sun?

Bernard: Sun readers don't care who runs the country, as long as she's got big tits.

You didn't shag your mum (You've never had sex), N'Golo Kante did and he called you a virgin right afterwards.

Farage spent a lot of time in Italy speaking with Salvini, this is all part of the plan, the old 2 party system is dead, the Tories are finished, Labour is finished, they have told too many lies, betrayed us too many times, sold us out, they conspired to feed our kids to Muslim rape gangs in return for votes ffs, it's over for them. UKIP and the Brexit party have much more in common than they disagree on, Farage understands that a huge part of the electorate has been completely brainwashed over the years by all the PC bollocks that's been piped into their minds, those folks just aren't ready to face the threat of multiculturalism and islam yet, but they do want Brexit amd they no longer trust the LabCon cunts. If farage had stayed with UKIP they would have lost a lot of voters who would've been scared off by the 'Far right' smears. This way however he can market himself as anti-far right and the media can't deny it, he's not splitting the vote, he's multiplying it. Farage and Batten are old comrades who understand they may need to go their seperate ways for now, but as Italy taught us coalitions are a very powerful thing, far more powerful than corrupt establishment parties who can only play one kind of game and need it to be rigged in order to win.

Farage needs to appear to be at odds with UKIP, that's the only way to woo the lily livered patriots. He's been at this for decades, as has Batten, they are changing the game in a way that will make the old parties unable to even compete, and it's a long game, plenty of time for wounds to heal.

>the Tories are finished
Maybe
>Labour is finished
LARP

I think the only envious one here is you, you projecting, jobless, sexless, drugless, lifeless failure.

fucking this

me, my mum and Kante's mum had a threesome while he wore a dunce cap in the corner wanking
anyways im off to bed I'm up for my highly paid job that this Keanecel
wishes he had so he could party like me
plus u aswell obviously
nite poorfag

you see bernard, you have to get behind someone before you can stab him in the back

Attached: 1554024800137.png (618x685, 362K)

That's not how the night went, you're clearly confusing N'golo Kante with yourself because he's posted the video of you wanking in the corner to him shagging your mum and truthfully calling you a virgin on his instagram.

The rationale behind the 'Why do you envy me?' statement is designed to provoke insults against him. Eddie wants to suicide, but lacks the will. He's here to farm your malice and convert it to self-loathing sufficient to an-hero.
Eddie, you need help. Please call somebody who can help you.

Attached: EDDIEreadme4.png (924x283, 67K)

Bernard: “I’ll just say, ‘The Minister has asked me to thank you for your letter’ and something like ‘The matter is under consideration’, or even ‘under active consideration’.”

Hacker: “What’s the difference?”

Bernard: “Well, ‘under consideration’ means we’ve lost the file, ‘under active consideration’ means we’re trying to find it.”

ministers are like chairs. they come in two types, those who go round and round and those who fold up.

So now I get murder on my conscience as well as having to put up with his cuntishness.

Fucking great...

It is a grubby thing to do, isn't it? This is why he provokes pity from me, rather than contempt.

Sir Humprey: The Official Secrets Act is not there to protect secrets, it is there to protect officials.