How do we save trannies? This isn't right. This isn't normal

How do we save trannies? This isn't right. This isn't normal.

Attached: 1554213138825.png (1193x1294, 637K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/transpositive/comments/bdier7/9ish_months_on_e_and_boobs_so_smol_they_get_lost/
reddit.com/r/transpositive/comments/bdier7/9ish_months_on_e_and_boobs_so_smol_they_get_lost/el2dexy/?context=3
youtube.com/watch?v=xTKkQ5VCW7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1546535908087.jpg (1139x536, 245K)

i've always thought that we treat them the wrong way.

the idea of gender dysphoria should not be treated with a cave-in to the hormones the person WANTS, but rather the hormones the person is already producing. if a guy feels like a woman, pump our boy full of T and make him a man again, and vice versa. dont know if its possible for people to be born in a manner whereas they are one biological sex but have always produced the opposite hormones, but idk for that situation.

worst comes to worst we tell them to suck it up and that they're mentally ill. like we used to do!

>wow I had no idea

Attached: doubt.jpg (800x450, 28K)

>How do we save trannies?
You can't, genocide is the only answer.

I swear to fucking God I can't wait for WW3.

Attached: 1495083700493.jpg (334x500, 62K)

JUST

There should be a government mandated age cap on transition. No one older than 21 gets to start.

Uncanny face.

Attached: Jewish, trans and proud.jpg (799x889, 89K)

The rope.

>he thinks starting early makes them girlier
David Reimer.

Attached: 1554952925962.png (499x676, 263K)

transgenders are the travesty of the 21st century enabled by progressives

Not that most of them stick around for long

I genuinely don't know if these can be helped. Once they've committed to hormone replacement, changed their name, told their friends and families I don't see how they could be pulled back. I think they have no choice but to commit to the slow march towards suicide.

What I do in my real-life interactions is firmly oppose any trans tolerance and cite suicide statistics and examples of Psycho-Tranny Syndrome. I'd like to think I've changed the minds of a few fence sitters

>trannies
>genocide
genocide, gene-ocide is the eradication of a gene. gender dysphoria isn't genetic.

Attached: war.jpg (2000x3042, 752K)

>uses cute animu girl that is canonically a male as an alter ego
>I am also canonically a male so I also look this cute Owo
fucking burn them alive

>D-does this dress make me look fat?
>Yes. Hit the treadmill, porky.

I fail to see the difference between that and telling a tranny he’s pretty.

Attached: E6ABF25B-D71D-4F95-8F3E-57EDAFDF1BDA.jpg (350x437, 21K)

Exactly. That meme is spot on because that's the biological truth which isn't just seen in their genetics and organs but their bone structure too.

Transgenders are certified crazy and the people promoting transgender madness are reality deniers who encourage mental illness. It's disgusting.

he looks like chuck schumer's wife

Quite simple, Chap.
It's a two step solution:
1. [Double
2. Tap]

Blatant hypocrisy truly disgusts me

by killing them and sending them to hell, it's literally the only way to save those

Fuck, does anyone have the copypasta about never passing as a trans? Something along the lines of "you'll just look like an old man in a dress". I can't find it, want to show it to my friend I'm gearing up to drop the JQ on.

That thing is a lying husk of a human. Sad as fuck.

Legit wouldn't have guessed it was a tranny, just because the nose is so big I assumed it was your average ugly jew woman

Reminds me how an online friend went through a "trans phase" and it turned out he was just low on T so he went to the gym and now he feels better again.

I noticed a lot of trans (MtF) are submissive people, they just need to do something to make them feel tough and manly. As for trans (FtM) it seems to be mostly childhood trauma that makes them hate being a woman.

HIV positivity

Attached: Honk.png (680x680, 221K)

Always drop the JQ last. Set up the redpills so the person is left to wonder how all of this could be happening, and who could be behind it all

>save anyone
>in 2019
lol

Attached: 1542304025313.jpg (500x552, 88K)

How can anyone in their right mind tell this to move in with them? I bet that family is gonna try to save him.

pretty sure a guy that i used to know had the same thing. he was a really fucked up guy, bad history, bad present, the whole schmole. pretty sure he's still a dude.

Lmao same with a guy I knew on Steam.
His little brother who was 7 literally had higher T than him at 19.
He eventually got shots for it every other week.
Still, the damage was done and he let some old man dress him up and then fuck his face and record it.

keep speaking the truth

The hormonal imbalance is on target, and enough research has been done on it that medical science indicates that the likely cause is hormonal imbalance and in addition, it is possible the hormonal imbalance can start during pregnancy.
Send them all to sexchangeregret.com which has all the available resources for actually treating this mental illness. There aren't many, and there are fewer all the time but what there are can be found there.
The current treatment (medical RX plus psychiatric counseling) is not doing much for their suicide rate or their other symptoms. Even among people who PASS, and who have had surgery, the suicide attempt rate is just as high as before treatment.
One day may we look back and see this as a barbaric tragedy.

Attached: 0a5a258de1be54ae79f55f2ac28598eb671887a902dc2792bb962339cea06757.jpg (486x320, 67K)

Bring back mental asylums

holy shit
reddit.com/r/transpositive/comments/bdier7/9ish_months_on_e_and_boobs_so_smol_they_get_lost/

Attached: nmMFwYysec3zaj1bB8zUAYmIA3mox8JSYvNbzzV2zR8.jpg (640x853, 69K)

literally looks like every jewish woman

Napalm baths, fire cleanses all

I feel bad for them. Lied to by the media and big pharma who tell them this is what they want/need. Telling them this is what will make them happy. When it really leads to a 46% of suicide.

Attached: LifeSavingSurgery.webm (640x480, 2.93M)

I can watch brazilians skinning people alive but I can't watch this shit without cringing, fuck trannies and fuck fags

Holy fuck that is putrid. He’d be better off dead.

>no wig for me friendo, gotta be my true self first

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-023705_Chrome.jpg (720x1480, 427K)

we wuz mentally sane n shiet

Attached: 1554753193994.jpg (1242x2916, 911K)

I don’t think there is any chance of saving

Poor thing. Life is ruined.

Attached: 1554237856278.png (705x767, 564K)

>gotta be my true self first

Attached: 1554803718193.png (853x640, 914K)

This.
They are sick, very very sick. Needed help and were deceived and degraded

>surgery
>there's blood
wow

With a bullet

i support transexualism for jews

It's not our problem, user. Darwinism on display - survival of the fittest. The mental capacity of a human combined with certain genetic predisposition limits chance at producing more of the same genes, so as it stands to reason, these people's brains and DNA are leading them to evolutionarily dead-end their lineage.

TLDR : they're not your problem. Avoid at all costs. They're a lost cause and a sad footnote of human history.

Holy fucking shit.

Attached: 9C6CB5BF-CD19-45CC-B80D-14CE5492AE7E.gif (227x221, 980K)

What's your point?

Cool, but state enforced homosexuality is a thing. They reproduce like vampires, abusing kids to make the next generation of degenerates.

Mercy killings are in order. No malice. No pleasure in doing so. Just a somber, quiet moment where you sneak up behind them and tell them how beautiful the clouds are today as you prick them ever so slightly. "It's okay, miss. Yes, ma'am, you really are a woman now. Shhhh, sleep. Sleep beautiful woman. You made it. You finally made it. Be happy."

Attached: 20190105_164023.png (1040x780, 1.12M)

Gold Standard for diagnosed gender dysphoria should be 2 mg Pimozide daily with supporting cognitive behavioral therapy and nutrition counseling.

Attached: Sad story Uncensored.png (1408x5896, 2.18M)

looked it up and it says it make things worst, looks more of a mental/societal problem.

Gonna sell fake hrt and makes load of cash though.

you were implying trans people are disgusting with that pic (yes, you were) , im just pointing out how retarded that is

I'm not him.

Based Darwinist. Natural selection takes its course

Attached: funny-birds-drawing-beak-Galapago[1].jpg (540x491, 49K)

I commented on it. Let's see how long until I'm banned.

reddit.com/r/transpositive/comments/bdier7/9ish_months_on_e_and_boobs_so_smol_they_get_lost/el2dexy/?context=3

>Societal problem
Show me a large population anywhere that has a 40%+ suicide rate.
People in gulags and literal slaves never even had a number even close to that.
It's clearly in their head. If you mean societal problem as in "society" has convinced a lot of autists that this is actually a thing then I could understand.

Attached: bad_taste.jpg (660x680, 55K)

Though this idea is humane the resources and money put towards it would be a waste. We already recognize Trans "people" as less than human and so a quick means of eradication are better suited for the situation.

>makes things worse
I wonder how many studies have actually been done on this. From what I've seen, a lot of the studies used to justify transitioning use small samples, and the people that push them often dismiss contrary research

A successful trap?

>be surgeon
>study hard for decades
>chop dicks for money in modern world dystopia
>fuck them after, regret, move on with tons of cash
>repeat

Attached: Screenshot_20190416125755_Facebook.jpg (1193x1394, 550K)

More like Kikes are just that ugly

Same way we used to treat rapid dogs
Drag em out back and shoot them in the back of the head

They are so fucking deranged

This is a situation if I could never fuck a girl so I became one to satisfy some weird fucking kink

Depends on what race it is

Kek

Autogynephilia, even bring that up near a tranny and they loose there shit. Makes you think huh

We don't. Their either find their spirit and through that find God or they find the comfort of hemp and their own weight.

Sounds like a great idea user, except for the example of Kroc.

Attached: Kroc-From-Matt-to-Janae.jpg (620x349, 112K)

Teach them to love themselves for they are what they are being no less for it. They are looking for acceptance and love just like anyone else.

From the moment you become in your mind something you are not, people do no longer love you for being you, but they love what you represent.

Teach men to be men, teach women to be women, teach the self to be the self without compromise.

Just because they smile does not mean they are happy, their world revolves around optics and perception.

Stop treating them as your enemy for they are not a threat unto you, but you are threat unto them for you remind them of the reality they tempt to set aside.

They did not create themselves but are a byproduct of society. Therefor we as a society should help them get back into normity and away from fruitless degeneracy.

I'm sure that there are actual "transpeople" out there, like a subset of intersex people, but modern transactivism is a cult and uses the same tactics as a cult. Look at picrel and tell me who that doesn't describe.

Attached: 1555215255026m.jpg (576x1024, 78K)

Attached: yryl-nonop-bj.jpg (640x786, 61K)

Why do they need to be saved? Just kill them. Along with gays and shit skins and the rest of ya red coats

Attached: wtf-nonop-bj.jpg (1242x2208, 762K)

There is NO other mental illness where we remove healthy body parts to 'cure the mind'. When it doesn't even cure it.
Except lobotomies, that's the closest thing I can think of.

youtube.com/watch?v=xTKkQ5VCW7g

of course its disgusting to cut off healthy body parts to try and match a mental delusion.
The only retarded thing is you

the kali yuga is here

One of the studies done to show 'trans brains are more like female brains' was done post mortem on POST HRT patients

#SupportJewishTransInIsrael

I could have done so much more....this watch alone!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-16-18-15-54~2.png (1256x1708, 1.73M)

*shudder* that music
good digits all around

Attached: hoverhands - Copy.jpg (1017x968, 174K)

Jews are the only race that can legit pull of being the opposite sex because their women are so fucking ugly

> r/thedonald
you have to go back

That's what I am trying to do. I lived as a tranny for 4 years and am now detransitioning. It is possible to come back, and after I fix myself I hope to spread that message. There is hope.

Wouldn't the penis still be there?

what in theee hail

Attached: 8e83aa67d4c6e24e3112f28fdf5d7499.jpg (200x200, 10K)

>18
Legit thought they were 40

Attached: 4839ac34500f63c3f10ddbb492b6555cf5aa298753349d48e5d8095fa74a4ef5.jpg (434x532, 20K)

read the follow up, describing the technique!

Holy shit, that is one of the horrible things I have ever laid eyes on.

honk honk

Attached: rubber-peepee.png (1024x1466, 1.54M)