nytimes.com/2018/05/03/opinion/american-troops-yemen.html
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-joint-resolution/37/text
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Zion Don! MIGA!!

Trump is MBS's bitch

Attached: mbstrump.jpg (768x512, 54K)

MIGA FUCK YES

oh fuck not yemen!

What a fucking neocon fag. I wonder if the Saudis/Jews gave him some money for this, or if he actually just bent over and took their cocks for free.

I'm with Iran at this point.

Attached: file.png (1201x1194, 543K)

MIGA!

I give up.
Even I can't defend this.

Attached: 1552344611287.png (291x344, 85K)

What does “support” mean? It sounds like its just an arms deal.

Attached: file.png (1319x1271, 1.56M)

Americans just love giving money to foreigners who hate and want to destroy them I guess

> 9/11 was bad
> let's make sure the guys who did it are richly rewarded
What a demented kike

Fuck this shit, almost not worth voting for him over hillary at this point. Wait hillary would be doing the same shit and then some, and Syria would be a complete wasteland. Never mind, but still fuck him.

Attached: join the red green brown alliance.jpg (400x224, 25K)

got to keep those gas prices low you faggots

MASHALLAH ABU IVANKA AL AMREEKI LEADING THE JIHAD AGAINST THE SHIA HERETICS

Attached: 1495586310658.jpg (899x1024, 140K)

I'm not a friend of Muzzie dogs but but what they are doing there is basically one step away from genocide.

The only thing it will do is destroy your retarded religion.

honk honk

Trump fucking lied to all of us. He's no America Firster Nationalist. He's a globalist, Israeli-Saudi cock sucker! Who supports mass LEGAL immigration!

FUCK HIM AND HIS WHOLE FAMILY ESPECIALLY JARVANKA!

Trump is a legit fucking faggot. I was wrong to have supported him and I kinda hope Bernie beats him in the general as he would now be the less kiked of the two candidates.

KING KIKES DOES IT AGAIN

Attached: 1555271555318.jpg (509x484, 32K)

Gotta keep that money flowing to "defense" contractors and keep Israel & SA happy.
AKA the deep state
So much for "draining the swamp"

Attached: Tulsi SAs bitch.png (627x245, 42K)

jewjew cum is not enough for this faggot, he needs to suck off the fucking sandnigs too?

Styx you fucking cuck, not every war is bad mmk?

Attached: 1501107116099.jpg (750x736, 93K)

>ending a war in Yemen

Broke

>starting a war in Venezuela for oil and Israel

WOKE!

Attached: 1555193563955.png (1147x645, 920K)

>thinking congress isn't pozzed as much by jews

Something isn't right here. Why did congress all of a sudden turn on Saudis?

where does the time go

Attached: wew.jpg (677x363, 64K)

Hasn't he only vetoed one or two things? Trump is such a faggot

>Why did congress all of a sudden turn on Saudis?
Don't know, don't really care either way. Every last Saudi prince and official should get the gulag or the wall, including you.

Maybe your perception of Jews in the government is fucking retarded. Maybe its leftism that's been the virus and infection of civilizations throughout history.

>Maybe its leftism

You mean neocucks

Great, now stop supporting Israel.

It's hard to argue with them, given how many innocent women and children we've killed in their area.

>on how many levels of kike shill and corrupt piece of shit are you on right now
Trump: *hold my beer*

Attached: Quick Rundown.jpg (960x904, 162K)

Fuck that. What a pathetic veto. All he had to do was let it happen, but Saudi cock can't go unsucked.

I wish he'd be primaried by someone on the right with balls AND principles. America deserves better.

No, I mean leftism. But also neocons aren't much better. But leftism is the worse of the two.

I am with Europe. Which implies to not be on the side of US warmongers and Zionist occupants. But to side with the Mullahs is a bit of a stretch, innit

>Great, now stop supporting Israel.

Who do you think is the one behind the Yemen war?

2016: Saudis suck
2020: Saudis rock

And his voters will eat it up

I forgot about that tweet

Attached: Tulsi SA.png (589x254, 37K)

I genuinely cannot make any sense of this. It's like his entire presidency is devoted to everything Israel, fuck the USA. What the fuck is going on!

4D chess goy! Trump saves Israel for last! Trump will save Assange!

Attached: 1553811031959.jpg (182x277, 13K)

We have more than enough gas in the US and Canada.

AMERICA FIRST!!

Yea I was actually feeling quite threatened by all of those Yemenis. Good job Zion Don!

Meh, Trump said similar things before he became president. Forget it. The USA is ZOGED to hell and back.

Attached: 1554845675138.jpg (500x338, 68K)

Mullahs can go right ahead and be Mullahs all they want in Mullah-town.

MIGA

>MIGA again
it's not even funny anymore

Attached: 1493239015441.png (655x509, 42K)

We can’t just turn off the Zionist death machine I guess. It’s too risky, more people might live.

nytimes.com/2018/05/03/opinion/american-troops-yemen.html

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-16 20.24.26.png (541x175, 23K)

We got chessed.

The neocon boomers say the same about Israel and Saudi Arabia. I'm going to support who prevents migration from the Middle East to Europe. Simple.

Attached: 1488 Apu.png (700x700, 261K)

1488 chess, right?

Attached: Qatar and Saudi Arabia are providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL and other ra (1326x1109, 68K)

>Don't know, don't really care either way.

Stop reading there.

You're talking about a bunch of people that invaded middle-east for Greater Israel. Congress is jewish, on both sides, 100%. So this move against Saudis is odd and makes me think. Could it be MBS is not playing Wahabi games anymore like ZOG wants him to?

Remember, without Wahabis, there is no excuse for U.S. to be in the Middle-East.

Yea and those are the hardasses that the west pats itself on the back destroying. But in the end what can a leader even do when you’re just killing him and bombing his country? That’s what makes them leave.

>Could it be MBS is not playing Wahabi games anymore

This is absolutely not the case if you have any idea of what's going on in Yemen. They are actively helping al-Quaeda, along with the US, to fight the Houthis.

But you are a Trumpfaggot so of course you are an idiot.

>2019
>Still posting RT stories

Here's how you know this is a kike thread. Jow Forums can differentiate between Alweed and MBS Saudis.

In fact Saudis just got Pakistan to begin a Whabbist terrorist camping in Iran to funnel terrorists in the eastern side of the country to bring terror to the nation.

I know this may hurt for you to accept, but Trump is the most ZOG Zog of all ZOG

>Still posting RT stories

RT really scares you fucks. Russia scares the kikes shills and Trump shills.

It's gonna be a Tulsi>Yang>Bernie vote for me.
Trump is a personal embarrassment.

Do you think RT made this story up? Check any other news source if you're in doubt.

Attached: 1506710458617.png (645x729, 82K)

Houthis have ‘Death to Israel’ right on their flag. I admire the brazenness. There’s nobody like that here.

>Houthis have ‘Death to Israel’ right on their flag.

And Curse to the Jews

Houthis are literally the most red pilled group on the planet.

They haven't turned on the Saudis, but the war in Yemen has just gotten too nasty for them to openly support. Blowing up and starving so many kids has created a bit of a public relations issue.

>drumpf does it for free

>They are actively helping al-Quaeda, along with the US, to fight the Houthis.

Good point. But on the other hand, I have noticed a downtrend in the frequency of large scale muslim terrorist attacks in the west.

>But you are a Trumpfaggot so of course you are an idiot.

All the Trump=ZOG memes still can't explain Trump pulling troops from Syria, letting Assad thrive, not invading Iran, and generally campaigning against foreign influence in Middle-East, angering every neocon from McCain to the deep state. So yeah - make better arguments.

The best people can say right now is Trump is playing both anti-neocon and pro neocon sides, but that argument too flies out of the window if MBS is reforming and ending support of terrorism, the evidence for which I recognize is flimsy so far, but there is some. If you can judge a person by the enemies he makes - Why is MBS making enemies out of American ZOG congress?

Trumpniggers somehow got the idea that MBS is "based." Not sure where this meme originated. Qlarp maybe.

>explain Trump pulling troops from Syria,

You stupid fucking trumpfaggot. Completely fucking retarded.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-16 20.35.46.png (1239x609, 559K)

>They haven't turned on the Saudis, but the war in Yemen has just gotten too nasty for them to openly support. Blowing up and starving so many kids has created a bit of a public relations issue.

That is a good answer.

Half truths won't help you, you're arguing like a jew. Post the numbers.

>not invading Iran,

Not yet, but pushing to economically straggle Iran is pretty much pushing us in that direction you fucking tard. Iran is no happy with the whole "let's cut you off from the world economy and label your military a terroist organization.

>Something isn't right here. Why did congress all of a sudden turn on Saudis?

I think pic related has something to do with it.

congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-joint-resolution/37/text

Trump should glass Iran for 60 days before he has to get congressional authority

>Half truths won't help you,

>get proven wrong
>hurr durr you are just making up half truths

He literally said that quote idiot.

>Trump should glass Iran for 60 days before he has to get congressional authority

How about we just kill all you kike faggots?

FUCK! Let me try that again.

I think pic related had something to do with it.

Attached: Number 11.png (1154x363, 49K)

>MOAR WARS
>MOAR IMMIGRANTS
>LESS TAXES FOR BILLIONAIRES
He's Jeb at this point...

>explain Trump pulling troops from Syria,
This didn't happen, low IQ retard. Trump never went through with pulling the troops.
>letting Assad thrive,
By constantly bombing his country and helping his enemies?
>not invading Iran,
Iran isn't ready to be invaded. Trump is setting the preparations with sanctions, CIA-instigated protests, and declaring their military to be terrorists (something even Bush refused to do).
>and generally campaigning against foreign influence in Middle-East,
Fake news.

>2019
>/ptg/ still shills for zog's man in power by using nigger-tier lingo they saw on Jow Forums waiting for their containment-thread to be renewed
you are worse than a cockroach infestation.
inb4
>favela monkey
>opinion discard [for x reason]
>jews are our greatest allies
>everyone who is against wahhabis and kikes are commies from a tranny discord

Attached: 1533748175325.png (625x420, 406K)

MBS is Trump's bitch
Trump is Netanyahu's bitch
Netanyahu is Satan's bitch
That's how the hierarchy goes

all i want from the middle east is oil. where's our wall btw? fuck this shit. it never ends.

Bu---bu-but Trump said he ended the wars? Are you saying Trump LIED?!

Attached: 1555365147462.png (925x676, 489K)

MIGA

>Not yet, but pushing to economically straggle Iran is pretty much pushing us in that direction you fucking tard.

Lol, no. Economic sanctions are a meme and Russia and Norks laughed it off. Won't do shit against Iran either. Mullahs are well in control of Iran. Trump's rants against Iran also make people side more and more with their government despite economic hardship.

Trump is the best war criminal ever MAGA

>Economic sanctions are a meme

Nigger tier low IQ /ptg/

All you got left is nigger arguments. Trump voters are basically white niggers. in fact niggers can argument better than this.

>Iran isn't ready to be invaded.

This. They need a port in Yemen before they can go to war with Iran.

Attached: Iran and Afhgan.jpg (800x800, 757K)

>Based
I didn't even know we were at war with Yemen. This is great!

Attached: 1553668763074.jpg (659x570, 43K)

Yea, that would be Assad and Iran, the two groups israel want us to destroy the most. Supporting israel in any way contributes to middle east migration.

My nigga!

4 d chess when Trump invades Venezuela because at least he's not invading a middle eastern nation!

M I G A
I
G
A

Bitch that flag is the mullah flag

BASED Iran is a threat to the entire world

Attached: Ron.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Not necessarily disagreeing. Agree with Assad, but not sure about Iran. Fuck Saudi Terroristia of course

That'd be a meme against the Mullahs and for the Shah though.