Why are women so god damned awful?

Attached: EarnestMarvelousDogfish-size_restricted.gif (398x478, 475K)

Nobody know mate. Just remember - never get attached. Leave your sperm and leave.

Estrogen

because we let them get away with it

i orbited a girl for so long and she did some ugly shit to me, yet i kept running after her
one of my exes just ran off from his boyfriend without saying ANYTHING
discussing how many partners we had i was ok with her having 15+ boifriends, "i feel such a bitch haha"
even my current gf was quite a bit of an asshole to her men before

but they can just get away with it
>but men and chads are evil too!
maybe but i think the standards arent equal, women can get away with almost anything

Attached: crazy girls.jpg (800x800, 144K)

Wtf

I really can't disagree with you any more

literally every interaction I have with them, acquaintances, family, or anyone I have to speak more than a couple sentences to
is a running skirmish
I just can't hide how much I despise them anymore

Attached: 5515aa9367097b109a0890b303f67091.jpg (500x368, 95K)

I dont hate them, they are just driven by emotions, just as if their brain is some kind of decoration.

I'm dating a girl now whos pretty nice, everything was going perfect and she tells me I'm not ready for a relationship, which fucked me up for good as we connected quite fast, haven't heard from her since Friday. Just wtf

That's why I became a volcel, my hatred overcame my sexual desire

Because the men of society suck at controlling them.

Watch Patrice O’Neal’s videos.

Why?

Because you behave in unattractive ways.
Towards a guy that displays confident, attractive traits, they are delightful.

On a side note, very attractive girls will give you a hard time initially in almost any case.
That's their way of weeding out men.
Imagine getting approached by 20 guys a day who want to get into your pants.
You'll quickly start selecting pretty harshly.
Just talk to them for a few minutes, don't even take it personally and if they are still being bitchy then, they are just a bitch and you should walk away.
But more often than not, if you simply stick around and act non chalant, you will find that the women start brightening up and being friendly and fun.

This.
If you are a beta, women will despise you. Period.
Fix? Don't listen to what women tell you to do.
Listen to your instinct, listen to men you idolize.

If they not ready they are happy getting double penetration every weekend by Satan

Attached: Capture.png (1800x51, 9K)

Each and every one of you need to have sex

A hand is way better than putting up with her

As someone who stays out of relationships altogether (albeit, for different reasons than "w0mynz r cr4zy!!1!1"), I declare this post based and redpilled.

All you other losers need to quit your incelitude and grow some balls.

I've fucked 5 girls and have a loving gf and she is still awful pretty often.

Maybe the problem isn't women, but you and your twisted perspective of the world? I dunno, try taking some personal responsibility for your own failures on socializing.

Maybe you just have awful taste in women?

You don't get to pick your women, retard. Women pick you and you get what you get. Still, I've been close with a lot of different kinds of women and they're all awful to a certain degree, my current gf is probably the best I've had and she's still a huge pain in the ass.

Funny how you white knight incels don't notice how almost no one ever talks about having great emotional experiences with women (and the few who try to will recant if you question them about it). You can't treat it like we have some rare psycho tendency when everyone else is having the same experience. My 66 year old dad was fucking loads of women almost half a century before anyone had heard of an "incel" and he says a lot of the same stuff, if you evaluate your own experiences (assuming you have any lol) you'll see that we're onto something.

> you don't pick your women, women pick you

Isn't that the mentality Elliott Rodger had that led him nowhere?

> Don't ask women, wait for them to come to you.

Crazy idea: try picking your women. Have reasonable standards. Maybe it'll be a bit hard to find someone, but you'll wind up better off in the end.

It lead me to have fucked 5 women at the age of 20, retard

All I read was, "Blah blah blah, I don't have the mental or emotional capacity to relate to anyone and it's their fault instead of mine, blah blah blah."

Attached: hahahahaha.jpg (450x450, 30K)

I've had great emotional experiences with women. It's easier when you're just close friends and not desperately trying to get your dick wet.

You probably don't realize this but all the jaded guys like me actually tried to follow your advice at some point, I tried to "pick" women I really liked on a personal level years ago and it always ended really painfully and got me absolutely nothing, and I kept giving it another chance every once in a while until pretty recently so don't accuse me of giving up. All the girls I got to fuck came to me, or at least made it so easy they may as well have. The current one begged so hard for my attention, that's what you want.

Sure doesn't sound like they were quality women though.

I literally have a girlfriend who loves me, read the past few posts.

Here we are.
Women are terrible because terrible weak willed men raised them. Weak willed men gave them a "voice" and weak willed men continue to indulge them.

They wanted "freedom" when in reality they didn't know what they asked for. They wanted to work, to be seen as equals, to have their lives. Look what it has gotten both sides. Women are becoming more and more depressed, childless, unfulfilled and they stil blame men, they blame the invisible patriarchy.
What kind of "Patriarchy" sends men to die at war and work while the women get to stay at home, baking, having hobbies, and even worse shaming men into the grinder?
The reality is that women had it easy. They wanted to see what playing the game on normal, but they can't handle normal. So they play on Easy+. They get the depression of having responsibilities, but there is still daddy gov'rment to cover them. Men to toss themselves on the ground to keep them from falling.
We, men, have fucked up. Nothing much we can do but take up their roles, by which we are. Take up the easy life. Find a comfy job where you make what you need and just a little extra to get you some nice toys. Play, have fun, hang out with the boys. While women continue to bitch and cry about how hard life has been for them. Sit back and relax as they call you a "Manchild" for doing what they had been for ages.
Let them learn to deal with the consequences of their choices. Let them not shame you into raising tyrone's spawns. Let them not shame you for not wanting to date/marry them after they had a whole bus load of cocks in them.
Focus on you, have fun, and live happy while they rot like an old slice of fat ham on a wall.

Duh, "quality" women are relatively rare and don't put out just for fun, also they're still a pain in the ass, just not as much. #5 definitely is a quality woman but she's still hurt me a few times despite being a loyal virgin (before me), women just have this idea that they have the right to hold nothing back when they get upset and it makes every little thing become a huge shitstorm they never apologize for.

No thanks. This thread is boring and I'm ready to move on.

wew lad everyone is so impressed, bet they'll be impressed at the next thread you cover with white night catchphrases too

Most of that is incel babble but it is definitely a good idea to spend more time hanging out with male friends and pursuing interests, once you get reliable access to sex you'll realize it's not worth as much as you thought it was and you need some other things to be happy.

Because men gave in to the equality meme. Its been going on since medieval times when women convinced men to eat with cuttlery. Little by little women started calling the shots. You probably dont realize how much of your behaviour has been mandated by a woman at some point. The problem is where do we draw the line? Look up "The Beautiful Ones" - thats whats happening. Women have maximum control now. Birth control pill, no fear of rape or violence, can say whatever they want whenever, voting, but because of their biology they're still ultimately selfish (they needed to he to survive with their children). Western societies entire ploy for the past 30 years of my lifetime has been to turn women into men and men into their servants. Where do we go from here you say?

>men get more disillusioned and put more effort into self improvement only to be seen as insufficient by women and become more alienated ie. the beautiful ones

>women let their biological clocks expire, they tell themselves it was their choice not to have kids and that those ten-twenty failed relationships weren't their fault, the problem is men just like the feminists on tv said, besides Im a strong independent woman

>more and more immigrants have to be imported to prop up the economy as the population ages

>more alienation ensues as ethnic groups fail to mix, crime rises, gov has to go on an all out 24/7 blanket 'love each other its all okay' campaign in media

>police and jails overwhelmed (happening in seattle already)

>eventually the species is left with only very poor and very rich as only these two groups reproduce, social mobility becomes non existant.

>either a revolution happens or the species dies out

>no fear of violence
You're delusional.
I know tons of couples that would have a marriage and kids but can't afford it. If you want to blame someone for falling birth rates, blame the crotchety old fucks that would rather die than take pennies from their shareholders to provide a living wage or parental leave. By the way, these same old fucks are simply thrilled that you continue to think with your feefees and point the finger at anyone but them. This cultural cancer of muh red pill, it's white people's fault, it's women's fault, it's the blacks, it's all divide-and-conquer manipulation and you are a literal tool for propagating it.

This, even when I'm passive, I still manage to let out how I truly feel about women in America.

People are goddamned awful, you just date women.

It's in their nature. It's always good to see men waking up to it.

Ironic how incels hate women and yet getting pussy is literally the only thing they constantly think about. They should all just become gay. There's a lot of women-hating gays in the world too, so they'd fit right in and get laid at the same time, so maybe they'll finally shut up. They can't ever reproduce and so the world is spared their failed genetics. Everybody wins.

I'm slowly becoming this. I have a big libido but fuck I hate cunts even more

Fucked atleast 8 women in my life and I currently have a gf. This shit goes way past pussy senpai. Its and that niggas think pussy auto deifies a woman.

keep pursuing that career, double the supply of labour, you go girl

Spot on. My dad complains about stupid bitches and this cat was raised in the 50's south. Women bullshit transcends time man.

>forming emotional bonds with creatures that only run on emotion
Do the world a favor and dilate

yea I generally agree with you but women need to get upset with the elite too... the feminists blame the men more than anyone. Time to wake up girls.

You sound p emotional and riled up desu
Men completely run on emotion, that's why they're destroying the planet, because MUH EGO VALIDATE ME OR WE ALL DIE BITCHY FEMALES!!!!11!1!

Funny... Every time I hear talk about "we're killing the planet!" it's because of those "heartless, profit-driven companies that only care about the bottom line"--you know, pure cold mathmatical logic. That is the exact opposite of emotion - and these companies, I am also told, are mostly run by men. So, men in high positions of power seem to be very cold and calculating, not overly emotional.

You have no leg to stand on here, so you attempt to project. Nice try. Dilate.

user please

Attached: 3point6.jpg (740x675, 124K)

good thread

>Fucked atleast 8 women in my life
Is that supposed to be impressive?
I fucked 4 in 2019 and I have shit game.

Women are the most evil in this modern world.

Good for you faggot

Not THAT good though.

wanting an absurd amount of money doesn't seem very rational to me...Those people are cotrolled by their greed.
Ultimately, I feel like women and men are as emotional, men are just generally more educated and can direct their emotions toward different goals than women.

Women are parasitical vermin that have never contributed absolutely anything to human society they merely destroy every single thing they fucking touch and i'm sick and tired of this.
All women are subhuman vermin incapable of loyalty, rationality or basic human decency and it's about time they get what they deserve, They all deserve to be raped, dismembered and skinned alive, melted in acid and beaten until every single bone in their bodies is broken without any exception regardless of age, looks or race. Women are the fucking reason why biological life shouldn't exist, i hate these disgusting things so much that i even beat the fuck out of my mom and nearlyc hoked her to death last week when i ran out of SSRIs, i'm at the point where i would only feel happiness if a toddler had a fucking hot iron cramemd into it's cunt.
Go ahead and call me an incel one more fuckign time you stupid pieces of shit, you're only playing into their hands. I'm sick and tired of the bullshit traditionalism also, all of these whores need to be exterminated it's fucking illogical that parasitical leeches have the right to ruin the lives of men.

Attached: 1558470308369.jpg (451x559, 31K)

Should... should someone call the cops or do we just ignore this and see what comes up in the news?

sounds pretty gay

good question user...good question...

If there were spoiler tags on this board, I would call you based.
So instead:
Based

I really wish i didn't live in the day and age where its hard to tell if this is a joke or not. I really hope it is. Even though its not good a failed joke would be infinitely then you thinking this as a failed truth.

>h
>s
>i

It's very clearly not a joke user, no sane person would come up with this shit and think it's somehow funny.

What can men do against such reckless faggotry

Nailed it.
Women are the way they are because they are worshipped by the west.

Why do you blame women for being a passive bitch? lmao
I would sure as fuck not let a girl get away with this shit. I wouldn't even orbit a girl in the first place.
If you are beta and let women push you around, not only will they do it, they will DESPISE you for doing it.
Turning beta in a relationship is the male equivalent of her getting fat.