Black people 13-52

I was discussing with a friend that black people make 13% of the population and yet commit 52% of the crimes.

My friend said that it's because they have it harder.

What argument of data could I showed them to change their mind?

What's the truth?

Attached: blacks-in-the-labor-force_cover.jpg (620x413, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Show them poor whites in similar financial circumstances.

but there aren't as many

west virginia. Poorer. Lower crime than blacks.

Not that it matters. If it makes good sense to be racist against blacks because they have it so hard, or because they don't have morals, makes no difference. Your friend isn't saying don't be racist" Your friend is saying "black people aren't more likely to rob you for that reason, they're more likely to rob you for this other reason." Just take a victory lap because your friend has already conceded the point.

The richest blacks still commit more crimes than the poorest blacks.
In iirc, DUIs are the ONLY crime whites best blacks in, just by a little tho.
Also, also. Black males are the number one cause of death of other blacks.
Also, also,also. The incarceration rates for blacks are actually LOWER than what th self reporting surveys suggest.
I took a semester of criminal justice, I'm no expert but I did want to get some knowledge on the subject, and just for a bit I actually started to think maybe their was a target on blacks back, till I learned about the self reporting surveys thing. It goes hand in hand with the UCR.
Took a minute until I realized that blacks laude criminal behavior. So if they take a survey and are anonymous they will try to give themselves "cred" by stating they got an official govt form and told them how much of a thug he was.

Look. I've lived all over the world and all over the country, people are gnerally the same. We all got into certain boxes, we are all predictable to a point. Blacks are generally more violent and did honest than any other race. This comes from a lifetime of first hand experiences. I've met plenty of shithead whites as well, real maggots and basically niggers in their own right. But out of the thousand of niggers I've had to interact with my whole life,I can only think of 2, maybe 3 "good" blacks.
With whites, it's the other way around.

Niggers come in all shades and sizes, blacks have the highest % tho.

>commit more crimes than the poorest WHITES

I mean.

they dont teach math very well down south eh?

Tell him that murder doesn’t help your situation and makes it “harder” than it currently is. Also point out that rich blacks commit more crime than poor whites.

he could've used the argument that since there aren't as many porr white people than then that is the reason why they don't commit as many murders as black people

A bullet to the head

Uh what?

Attached: IMG_2824.png (430x388, 26K)

>Also point out that rich blacks commit more crime than poor whites.
going to need a citation of that. It just doesn't ring true.

Attached: 1498765326600.png (536x392, 26K)

Probably because you're a retarded nigger

Attached: IMG_20190416_100019_810.jpg (1024x953, 200K)

Attached: 1509175552619.jpg (843x843, 467K)

Who makes them "have it harder?" Is it whites?

Attached: 1489814518637.png (446x397, 17K)

>
beautiful

>have it harder

HAHAHA
they fucking make it hard on themselves by constantly breaking the law. not taking the time to learn things. being lazy. fuck, I could go on, but that is one of the weakest fucking attempts at an argument I've ever heard, I think you need to jump your friend dude.

Attached: 8734yrerg.png (414x548, 416K)

Just give up on convincing these people. I got into a discussion with coworker, who think all people who watch fox news are racist and illegal immigrant don't cost us money. He's 24 by the way.

>have a more difficult situation
>this is an excuse to commit murder

>Probably because you're a retarded nigger
Sorry Little-dick, that's not an argument.

Your graph (if true and not doctored) only shows homicides and the violent crime figurei in the meme isn't backed up by anything far as I can tell.

But just call me a nigger again so you don't have to address the meat lacking from your argument.

Attached: thick.jpg (625x768, 65K)

ok, by "have it harded" he meant that they're the poorest race in the USA, but after the iformation I got here, that argument just doesn't hold under scrutiny.

Well, let's see how he reacts to the evidence. If he sees the truth and chooses to stay in denial, then I guess it's time to find better friends

The meme is backed up by the fbi crime statistics

Backed by the fbi, dude

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43

I mean it doesn't make it 100% true, but when you compare it with other statistics, blacks overall behavior, and their documented IQ, it paints a pretty clear picture.

There are far more poor whites than poor blacks. They just aren't as violent as the poor blacks

>Have it hard
>Poor and sheeeit
>No job no money
>Rape a bitch

Attached: 0226B3D5-0A4D-40FC-A761-73E6A1CBA20C.gif (607x609, 754K)

>The meme is backed up by the fbi crime statistics

Wrong. Amigo. (no homo)

The FBI stats affirm that blacks, despite being 13% of the population, commit 50 % of the violent crime. The FBI stats say a nothing about those two towns in the comparison. If they do, please point me in that direction.

I did not disagree with the veracity of the FBIs stats, in fact I know it to be true but the figure is a little skewed. It is actually only really black males between 18 and 35 that commit 50 % of the crime, so it's actually a worse picture than the FBI paints, perhaps 2% of the population committing 50% of the violent crimes.

But the other guy said the richest blacks commit more crime than the poorest blacks and that is just not true. It actually sounds like the type of boastful appeal to anecdotal evidence that niggers like to rebut with.

>muh cuzin went to college, so sayin blacks do in general don go to college is wrong, cracka."

Attached: dog-breed-intelligence-comic.png (625x910, 74K)

this, this, this, show them thiissssssssss

Attached: SATraceincome.png (483x253, 25K)

>how we gonna afford clothes for school if he cant murder nobody?

also this lol

Attached: MudhutMeme.png (1600x900, 1.52M)

Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR)

Just query the database with whatever you want. The data is there. Granted its 13-17% of the data but thats a damn huge sample size being fed to the FBI.

The reports don't come out pretty when it comes to crime vs race

Per capita by income

>My friend said that it's because they have it harder.
They do have it harder. Do you know how hard it is for a nigger to not act like a nigger? They were supposed to be living in mud huts, slaughtering and enslaving each other, but whites, in their infinite wisdom, brought them out of their native environment and into civilization where they don't belong. They belong in the jungle. They have it hard because they're not in the jungle.

If you get a dog and he shits all over your carpet, whose fault is it?

Attached: IQdistributionYang:Trump.png (664x591, 156K)

HMMMMMMM

Attached: BlackHinderanceMeme.jpg (1005x628, 146K)

No the fbi site doesn't say that but there's this

You know what to do. Do it.

Attached: 13-percent-of-the-population.png (273x207, 6K)

If the US took even more detailed records than we do(which is far more detailed than most Western countries) I would bet very good money that a black kid who had at least one white parent, from every income group would be far less likely to commit a violent crime. Even if the white partner was just as poor as the colored spouse or babymama or whatever

Odd, isn't it.

England has more native Catholics than Ireland, yet people see Ireland as the Catholic nation and England its antithesis.

Attached: 1503433435415.jpg (900x1998, 770K)

Why is that rich blacks > poor whites in terms of crime?

Please correct it to "Over 50%"

Reported events seem to differ.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21