Black people

Have you ever met a nice/friendly black person?

Attached: IMG_20190326_115006.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Yes. Why?

Of course dumbass

who is Barack Obama?

I only ask because it seems a lot of people on this board have had nothing but horrible experiences with black people.

Left your /co/ trip on, dumbfuck

Maybe they're trolling. Or too dumb to understand sampling bias.

>Blacks
>people

I don't even consider niggers and spics human.

That's a name, not a trip you dumb Chink.

Yes. Plenty. Always remember niggers Are the biggest threat to black people. Black people are at the receiving end of most nigger crime. You can usually distinguish a nigger from a black person from behavior. A nigger you can usually hear coming usless they are stalking you

Nah I don’t have a problem with an individual being black that would be silly, but I’d like to live in a homogenous community

yes, im very socially awkward and borderline autistic but no matter the situation it usually ends with "u aright white boi" and "he cute tho"

Attached: 1549829521301.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Mostly, but just like whites have some niggers in their ranks, blacks have some mighty white folks in theirs. It is still far more statistically safer, and wiser to assume they are thugs, don't relax in other words.

What do you mean?

Yes. She was well educated and a naturalized US citizen originally from Jamaica. She despised being called African American and hated the "American blacks" and wanted nothing to do with them.

Its called a bell curve nigger. Nice ones are the outliers, the majority are stupid niggers just like you.
/thread

yes, but he wasnt raised among other blacks

Pretty frequently, why do you ask?

How do you know if I'm black or not?

>>black people.

You spelled niggers wrong.

Yes. Because they are mocking you.

One or two. Out of hundreds I have interacted with. Few enough not to fall into the mental trap of thinking that 'they are just people too'. The vast majority of niggers are dumb, violent, short-sighted, and impulse-driven apes. I avoid them at all costs. It's just not worth the risk.

Everyone one I have ever met has been friendly, though I recognize ne'er-do-wells exist. Dumb ones? I've met plenty of those though.

I've never had a bad experience from any black person I've ever met. They're cool. It's the Muslims that are causing a problem. DEUS VULT

met some friendly blacks
they all have the subhuman african gene though that makes them freak the fuck out over stupid shit like apes
met wayyyy more niggers than blacks though
uncle toms are cool
newage blacks who say nigger are bretty baste and they agree to keep it in their race yet still hate black women

yes, but most of them were oreos

I find that older blacks tend to be very pleasant and friendly. Probably because the ones that arent are in prison or dead

i'm even more suspicious of the nice ones.

Not every nigger is a piece of shit, many are nice and friendly. It's the few that arent which give everyone a bad name. the problem is that sometimes they can flip immediately and become the biggest worst niggers over the smallest shit (chimping out). Its always a safer bet to never deal with them if you don't have to.

Plenty. Gays, Jews, Democrats, Muslims, whatever - even Lesibans, but no trannies.

Most people operate on don't ask don't tell; it's their natural inclination, which is why it works so well - and why leftists take it away everywhere they can - it's a basis for fundamental understanding of issues all people have in common.

Like I said, it's most people. When you live in the shitposting hell of Canadian knob polishing forum, you only see snippets of the worst of what people offer and nothing else.

It's a big world out there. People have enough problems to worry about identity bullshit when they have families to raise, jobs to do, obligations to meet all while trying to not get shot, run over, sued, doxxed, etc.

Attached: IMAG1069.jpg (1070x600, 405K)

Yes. But it's a very rare occurrence.

true they all lived through or are second generation from segregation so they understand how good they have it now
knew an old black lady who lived through segregation and she is racist as fuck against niggers, pretty much hates all niggers and is open about how ape-ish newniggers are

Did this mother fucker throw his head into a cotton candy machine?

No. Most other blacks hate me because im ok with white people so I get bullied irl constantly.

My mom and dad are okay tho

Attached: kitsurubami_bd2_507.jpg (207x350, 63K)

Wendell that worked on our drill rig was okay and polite but the other 99% are racist dumb gibbs needing assholes that need sent home to africa to die of AIDs

Thats not in actual hairstyle, this is photoshop, his actual hairstyle is a flat-top

When I was in DC I helped a black guy park his car and we drank beers he had in his cooler in the trunk.

yeah

Several. I'm from rural Georgia. Our niggers behave themselves, at least better than them chimps in Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, wherever.

Disregarding Freaknik, of course. But that's mostly self-contained, anyway.

friends with one. he was raised by white parents after his nigger parents abandoned him (duh)

he is actually quite nice and hates the ape niggers

I'm 38 yo and I've never met a black person. I've seen few, but never talked to one nor has no black ever talked to me. Haven't even had one as a cashier.

Is this a good or bad thing? Have I missed a lot?

see what the fuck and white people are the racist ones
most african americans talk so much shit for white people literally just being in the same vicinity as them, it's ingrained into the culture to shit on "whitey" because "muh oppression" when there's plenty of successful black people who don't agree with that. It's fucked though and all the cool black people get picked on by the niggers because "you talked to whitey you race traitor uncle tom nigger"

My neighbor is a nice friendly black man whom I go fishing and camping with often during the summer. He hates niggers as much as I do. He grew up in a white neighborhood. His parents didn’t want him to grow up to be a nigger. He was married to beautiful black women for 30 years before she suddenly passed away. He has one daughter that is married to a tough white rodeo cowboy.
We became friends when I heard him listening to crazy Uncle Michael Savage in his garage one Saturday. I went and confronted him about being a dangerous Nazi. He lol’d and invited me to sit down and have a beer with him while we listened. Been homeboys ever since. We’ll have each other’s back when the racewar inevitably starts. We’ve discussed how much fun it will be to shoot leftists, spics, niggers and wiggers together.

Attached: CB174132-4E89-4AC0-B9BF-2A01D8C36DB2.jpg (900x645, 96K)

Yes, but I have never met one who wasn't "woke" and didn't talk about their blackness.

stacy is nice

Attached: 1488422587230.jpg (478x720, 39K)

Yes. There’s quite a few at the law school I attend. The king cuck of our class wrote an article entitled “Dear White Law Students” in the student paper which I replied with my own praising my heritage and refusing to say sorry for anything other than my own actions and what I am responsible for. The blacks of our class were quite divided over it but most gave me props and have since invited me to their meetings. I go and listen and occasionally talk shit intellectually. It’s mostly we wuz drivel but occasionally it’s good discussion of legal issues.

If you've ever watched a movie with Samuel L. Jackson or Chris Rock you've basically met every black person there is.

im preety sure your a nigger,

They're all friendly until they outnumber whites.

Attached: 1551748225900.png (321x338, 30K)

sounds ideal and blissful, user

Yeah but they're all Africans

Yes, at Uni, in the UK. They were from Botswana and let me crash in their couch because no one lease me for a single month.
Didn't ask me for a dime and were willing to let me use their bedroom. Didn't take but I did put my share for utilities & shit. 10/10 would crash again

I've heard of white's before but I've never heard of blacks.

Tbh most black people i meet are very nice to me. But i know they vote for obama

Pretty much only the females. The males are always sketchy and lookin at you weird

I had a black neighbor for a while, and once had a black best friend. The black best friend turned into an asshole when I didn't want to deal drugs for him, but my black neighbor was cool as hell. Hung out with him on the porch of our building and talked real shit, he had some really good perspective on some things that I wouldn't have gotten anywhere else.

there are some friendly ones, but they all have the capacity to chimp the fuck out and go full on jungle nigger on you when they get upset. i know this because of my 39 years of boomerexperience.jog

I do have some black frens irl, they are pretty chill and hate niggers about the same way I do.
Damn really? It honestly shocks me seeing Eurofags mention this.

A well educated Haitian that took great care as not to speak any Cajun whom was my french teacher in 3rd grade of high school or something, great guy but its obvious from the get go that he ain't your typical nigger, I mean he had mannerism and professionalism unlike many others teachers in the school

Quite a few in Africa. Only the old ones. The young ones don't know what they've lost out on. They're niggers through and through. The old ones were forever confiding their misery at what's become of them and their country. "life was better under the white man, boss" is a phrase I seemed to hear constantly in private along with fond memories and nostalgic daydreams. It's really depressing. Especially that they're too scared of their government and young people to say anything in public.

Most black people I've met have been shitheads. Drug addicts, drug dealers, academic failures, obnoxious idiots. Only two have been cool. One of them was a lightskin dude who was pretty smart, but he was a typical normie drawn to conforming and probably got sucked into bad circles. The other was pretty dumb but an otherwise wacky funny dude, who was actually conservative.

I'm a computer engineer and one of the most disciplined dude I ever worked with was black. Always calm, a bit shy, didn't smell, and was probably the most intelligent professional the company had. My favorite part (and most surprising for me) was he always dressed with the most boring clothes. How many black dudes do you see that don't dress to impress ? Blackies always focus on looks and only looks.

Attached: 1555311039191.gif (500x500, 859K)

i envy you, user

Of course. Doesn’t mean I haven’t met far many horrible blacks. I still want them all gone.

>t.muhammed

Well it's like you wouldn't have talked to a single ginger in your life even when you have seen few. The blacks are about as common (or rare) as gingers in here.

Sometimes I wonder if I should tell the first black I talk to that he/she is the first black ever that I talk to. BTW I'm not a racist, but they just haven't come by and since I don't consider them anything special, I haven't bothered to go to talk to them just because they are black.

Reminder; The Juden start the nigger hate threads. They are always the vermin behind sowing the seeds of divisiveness and animosity between whites, blacks, muslim, spics and chinks. Their greatest fear:

>But call him a jew..see how he cowers, ive been found out

Yeah I had a close black friend in college from the inner city ghetto he was cool I took him camping

I also have a right wing black female friend who is generally pretty nice. Also had a black guy give me a $100 amazon card for my birthday at work

Probably the hottest chick I’ve ever seen. Real talk

Great.
The ol' 'yeah well, I met a couple of black people
at my work and they didn't murder rape
kill me so maybe this whole nigger stereotype thing is false?

Yes. I'm friends with a black person (like 75% black, but you get the idea) who's 100% unironically 14/88 who hates Jews. He even knows about the Kalegri plan and brought it up once when some hipster got uppity.

you must put off the postal mailman vibe at work user, sounds like he was buying his pass when you go full mailman

One of my best friends is an Irish ginger kek. Look, at the end of the day just look for common things you share with that black person. After that share it, and don't try and do this with some ghetto nigger finnbro.

Many, probably cuz I live in a mostly black neighborhood.

Those aren't representative of the entire black population user, you probably just met the educated and well-behaved ones, you should go to an inner city and see how they're like.

yea they are pretty cool desu
there are a couple I've even spent leisure time with

if a black likes street fighter and anime they're probably one of the BASED ones

Attached: 1363299981524.jpg (397x400, 27K)

When I was growing up I was a skateboarder, in our group we had 1 token black guy that skated with us and hung out with us. He was actually half white, his dad was just really negro looking and dark so he didn't look that mixed himself. Anyway we had a sleep over in 8th grade. This was when we were all new to experimenting with weed and alcohol. Anyway we all passed out one night and I woke up in the middle of the night. I went to take a piss in the bathroom and I caught him fucking one of our passed out friends in the ass in the bathtub. He looked me dead in the eye but I was too scared to say or do anything. I ended up just going back to sleep. I called my mom to pick me up early that morning and after that I stopped hanging out with those friends. I stopped skateboarding, stopped smoking weed and drinking and got serious about life. Never made friends again.

Depends. If it's a capital or tier 2 city chances are they're gonna be either hood rats or just flat out immigrants. In the countryside of burgundy where I live we have 1 token black family for about 5k people and they're just like you and me. Speaks a better french than I do, even more patriotic than I do etc. I think hating niggers is an US thing because a huge portion on top of being very loud about it are ruining the images of blacks for everyone, just like our sandniggers in the cities.

20% of black person I meet are a nice/friendly.

>Have I missed a lot?
hahahaha fucking kek dude
das it mane

Attached: 1529356336060.jpg (633x269, 67K)

Actually tons - I've posted this before: I'm in Canada all the time for work. Here again right now.
Here's what I see every time:
>Canadian blacks are just like everyone else
>they're friendly like other Canadians
>they talk like other Canadians
>they dress like everyone else (except some in Toronto, mainly Jamaicans, I think)
>they hang out with them too
>they go to school
>they buy healthy groceries
>they shovel the fucking snow that's here in fucking April
>they're just regular.
Go back to America and it's Boy 'n' da Hood.

How in fuck do you explain this??

You tell me I should treat them as a normal human beings. Interesting approach...

As said, don't think they are any special, so I wont treat them like they are something special. If I ever chat with one, I'll be normal me and he/she will get to define by his/her behavior what I consider as normal black from there on.

There's literally a white kid in my school who's grandfather is a legit nazi soldier and my black majority school doesn't give a shit

Yea I have. His name is Roy. He lives next door to me. He's like 80 years old.
Yep. The old ones are alright actually. Most of the time.

Yes, just avoid the hoodrat ghettonigger ones and you should be fine my guy.

free healthcare, user
it's dog eat dog here in CuckSA
our congress and leaders are in an eternal state of almost fucking everyone over completely so they keep us in a state of despair

you didn't hear that from me though, user

20% rest are trash and love acting like shit.

Yes, most of them. I don't hate anyone because of their race, I just think Europe should be a home for Europeans and remain 90%+ white.

you should treat them as the oddity they are and judge them as individuals

Tons. They’re generally older (50+). Also, most people I’ve met actually from Africa were all very kind

There are more good/friendly blacks here in NYC than there are the bad/thug ones which probably explains why the crime rate is pretty low for a big city. Dosen't mean I won't cross the street if I see a couple of them walking together in hoodies.

yes but he was mixed race

the non-americans can be alright if theyre not spoiled assholes. If theyre hardworking, which many are outside of the aforementioned groups, then they are generally cool people

still dont meant i want my daughter marrying them or them living in my country in large numbers

Sure but 1 in 10k isn't much of a statistic you faggot.

A few times, but those are quickly overridden by memories of niggers asking for money, showing up late to their interviews at my business, giving shit-tier service or acting like fucking chimps. It's too bad that 90% are irredeemable fodder, but that how it be.

hahaha I've always kek'd at how Canadians see us as the wetbacks of Canada.

Blacks in the North East are different than ones in the south and the west.

Not one under 55

That’s the weirdest thing. Like old age chilled them out. Old black people are cool. The young ones I just want to tell I’m sick of fucking black people!

yep this really. also they are only nice to you if you are subserviant to them, to which they could still snap at an moment.

Namefags will hang alongside their pet niggers

2 of my childhood best friends where black (I moved), and to this day, I still have very nice black friends