I am the smartest man on pol

I am so smart, that I can debunk any anti-UBI rhetoric. I already know what you're going to say "but muh Finland study!"

The results from Finland raise questions about whether UBI works. However, it’s worth pointing out that the data only covers 2017, the first year of the trial, and it’s questionable whether focusing solely on people who are unemployed can really qualify as a “universal” basic income. We’ve got extra data to work with, but the debate is far from settled.

Attached: Photo Jan 23, 7 04 41 PM.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

povertyactionlab.org/sites/default/files/publications/467_The-Price-Effect-of-Cash-versus-In-kind-Transfers_July 2017.pdf
economics.mit.edu/files/12488
blogs.worldbank.org/impactevaluations/do-poor-waste-transfers-booze-and-cigarettes-no
news.uchicago.edu/story/universal-basic-income-policies-dont-cause-people-leave-workforce-study-finds
basicincome.org/news/2018/02/big-pilot-project-namibia-positive-impact-2008/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Very well. We shall begin.

UBI has zero long term economical, cultural or societal benefits.

Attached: Screenshot_24.png (817x605, 106K)

>hey guys I'm super fuckin smart, but I need $1,000 gib a month because I'm too retarded to earn my own money.
Lel, that's not what your mother meant when she called you special

Attached: 1550726629824.jpg (250x238, 8K)

1. Health improves.
2. Productivity improves.
3. People still show up to work.

What's the tax rate on UBI?

Attached: 1554187984332.jpg (1024x584, 52K)

$1,000 a month IN ADDITION to what I already make. Idiot.

tax the rich enough to provide an incentive to keep producing, but not so much they will leave the country.

>1. Health improves.
How?
>2. Productivity improves.
Were this true, unemployment would be known to activate people. The opposite happens.
>3. People still show up to work.
Only sufficiently pure whites. No country is sufficiently white.

Yea but what's the tax rate on UBI?

Attached: 1554903923149.png (727x449, 94K)

>I can debunk any anti-UBI rhetoric
ubi does nothing but prove money is pointless.
for if a government must hand out a minimum of something to it's people, then that government is either corrupt, inept, or the object being handed out is so pointless and worthless that not even the government wants it.

your move, dumbass.

>People still show up to work.

Attached: 31655f7f0569311a062eb1409ac0cf372df43322cb3f84765ac59428e25d77cd.jpg (255x255, 14K)

debunk this

UBI payments
will be used to buy weapons
and ammo by everyone in the
nation that has a brain.

And then after a year - the insurrection will break out and you and your dumb ass so smart self will be murdered and raped by every nigger that spent his cash on an AK

you fuckin retard

1. How? People have more money so they can stay healthy and think more clearly

2. Unemployment activates people...? What the fuck does that even mean? Take the dick out of your mouth and speak clearly.

3. Only whites. Literally no evidence for this.

correct!
>give $1k a month to everybody
>niggers decide to start robbing people that now have more money than before
>some people resist
>murder rates go up
>theft and burglary go up
can't let niggers know that there's extra around or they'll try to take it everytime.

>Not even the government wants it

So give it to the people :shrugs:

The odds of insurrection breaking out are higher when people are unhappy. UBI has been proven to increase happiness. And no, we have no shortage of firearms in the states ;)

Really doesn't take much. These dumb fucks believe anything

>Corporations raise prices because they know people have more money to spend

Must be tough not understanding a single thing about economics.

>I am so smart.

KEK

in america, the people are the government.
it shall remain that way as long as we have guns.
;)

Will people be happy knowing they can never get rich?

Attached: 1554754832566.png (772x721, 189K)

>1. How? People have more money so they can stay healthy and think more clearly
You are thinking of the concept of communism. The purpose of UBI is not to make anyone earn more money, but to change the way it is earned. If anything, people in general would be more wasteful with UBI their income,due to not having had to work for it.

>2. Unemployment activates people...? What the fuck does that even mean?
You are asserting that if you start paying enough money to allow them quit their jobs, their productivity will improve. We already have those kind of people. I am one too: I save 200 €every month while on welfare. I can buy everything I need. Do you think this has made me, or almost anyone in my situation, a more productive member of society? I laugh at your naivety.

3. Literally no evidence for this.
Welcome to your topic.

Your argument is as follows
>Ignore the study that show's you're right.

Attached: 1551584665896.jpg (600x800, 99K)

A better fucking question: post how welfare is better than UBI.
Bonus points if you're as clueless as this guy and thinks more government spending money is a good thing

>because they know people have more money to spend

Actually, prices don't rise because there will be more competition. Demand does not increase prices. Optimal pricing does. If you keep your prices low, the volume of people who will buy will be higher.

Actual data to prove prices do not rise... in a shithole country no less

povertyactionlab.org/sites/default/files/publications/467_The-Price-Effect-of-Cash-versus-In-kind-Transfers_July 2017.pdf

>Demand does not increase prices. Optimal pricing does.
And what determines optimal pricing, nigger? Demand.

Attached: nigra.gif (246x278, 2.39M)

>Demand does not increase prices.

Attached: download.jpg (420x349, 32K)

>I am the smartest man on pol
what-everrr, Mister President

>of UBI is not to make anyone earn more money, but to change the way it is earned. If anything, people, in general, would be more wasteful with UBI their income, due to not having had to work for it.

Oh look at how wrong you are

economics.mit.edu/files/12488

blogs.worldbank.org/impactevaluations/do-poor-waste-transfers-booze-and-cigarettes-no

>You are asserting that if you start paying enough money to allow them to quit their jobs, their productivity will improve. We already have those kinds of people. I am one too: I save 200 €every months while on welfare. I can buy everything I need. Do you think this has made me, or almost anyone in my situation, a more productive member of society? I laugh at your naivety.

Guess who is wrong again.

news.uchicago.edu/story/universal-basic-income-policies-dont-cause-people-leave-workforce-study-finds

Now you might argue Finland didn't increase employment, but money was given to people who were already unemployed. The impact is that unemployment does not change one way or another. But labor force participation will go up simply because we will have healthier people who won't have to be placed on disability.

basicincome.org/news/2018/02/big-pilot-project-namibia-positive-impact-2008/

>Ecenomic worldview is informed by JPEG images

This image is totally reasl and I'm totally not making this up

Attached: DecaUOFWAAEE3hU.jpg (1058x1148, 143K)

Also, thought I might address this stupid claim as well:
>If you keep your prices low, the volume of people who will buy will be higher.
Actually, knowing that EVERYONE receives the same amount of money, keeping prices low would barely give you more sales unless people buy a product more than once, but even then you still know they get money monthly [what product do people buy more than once a month, though?].

It's an economic model that ALL economists accept, how fucking braindead are you?

literal retard. The whole selling point of UBI is for massive job displacement due to automation, so applying it to the unemployed is a perfect representation of the system, especially considering that the higher the existing income, the less significant the amount is. Next, UBI could only work if we closed the borders and funded it by cutting all welfare payments.

Not an answer faggot. Also won't work because then the amount taxed would be too low

You didn't start your sentence with a capital, ergo, your grammar is shit and so are you.

>T. English

Why are the aliens laughing at water vapor?

Attached: 1508907050020.jpg (882x731, 124K)

This, judging someone's argument by their grammar is unironically an actual way to judge if their viewpoint is viable or not.

If poor people were good at managing money they wouldnt be poor. You can't refute this without claiming all people are oppressed by external factors. You faggots said the same thing about welfare. Welfare didnt increase productivity. (yes i know ubi is better than welfare, but your argument is the same). Also your own source says that nothing changes, so the exorbitant cost is not paid off at all.

Can you post the math behind how it'll work? Everytime I try to work it out it ends up being impossible without full communism.

Food, water, you know, the essentials.

>american
>smart

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg (800x450, 28K)

>economics.mit.edu/files/12488
This study is about whether or not UBI discourages work. It is completely irrelevant to anything you quoted.

>blogs.worldbank.org/impactevaluations/do-poor-waste-transfers-booze-and-cigarettes-no
This study is about whether or not people spend UBI on alcohol and tobacco. It does not measure the general financial attitude of people on UBI vs wage

>news.uchicago.edu/story/universal-basic-income-policies-dont-cause-people-leave-workforce-study-finds
This study is about whether or not UBI causes people to leave workforce, not whether or not the productivity of those who leave decreases or increases.

You can't just copypaste studies that sound vaguely similar and pretend this justificates your assertions.

Anddddd that's it. Everything else skyrockets.

Congrats.

if you are so smart why are you trying to get hanged as a chinese spy?

I hate this image. Aliens wouldn't laugh at what ants are doing. If anything they'd be interested in the abundance of C02 on this planet as a means of fuel.

>he never laughs at ants
Why reject the chance to feel superior?

So people are not discouraged from working, they don't waste their money and they work a little bit more. What's the problem again?

>they don't waste their money
This was not proven.

>and they work a little bit more
This was not either.

>What's the problem again?
Every claim you have made.

Nigger don't lie, if you actually made any decent amount of money you would ask for a $12,000 a year tax deduction. You're a poor faggot who wants gibs.

Attached: 1555416917355.gif (290x189, 2.9M)

>Can not prove people waste money

If people's health improves and they still show up to work, it literally does not matter what they spend their money on.

>No proof they work a little bit more

Also you: This study is about whether or not UBI discourages work. It is completely irrelevant to anything you quoted.

And the author of the study said (drumroll please)

"There is no significant effect, positive or negative, on employment as a whole, although part-time work does increase by 1.8 percentage points or about 17 percent."

B
T
F
O

Congratulation! you fail on basic Economy.

$1,000/mth to each citizen mean Demand will move up on chart from If supply stay same, Price will go up for sure.

But here is key point, "If supply stay same"

anytime, price increase due to demand, you can assume there will be new suppliers come into markets which will drive down price.

You still have not specified a negative impact.

Fuck you, I just paid $62,000 in property and income tax. I don't give a fuck if it helps little Tyrone get new Nikes, although I do donate to charity, get your fucking hand out of my pocket you fuck head.
1. Nothing is free.
2. This world doesn't owe you a damn thing.
3. Take care of yourself, and quit being a faggot.

Attached: 1548995693973.jpg (399x322, 25K)

Video games are downloadable. They can be duplicated an infinite number of times. There is literally infinite supply. Yet there is still a $60 price tag. Per supply and demand, video games should be cheap. Hmmmmmmm, it's almost as if you don't actually understand how supply and demand works.

You're obviously spending more than you should on property.

trips of truth

nobody gives a shit about this deflected crap, tell me how to travel back in time utilizing the square root of negative one, dont fucking play coy

Clearly the smartest man on pol

Attached: yccc3f4vcwsxyj6eydy2.jpg (1600x900, 223K)

My guy you just got fucked by spurdo. The only one BTFO here is you.

Kek
Ok btfo

Based smart guy

This is either sarcastic, or it is not. If it is not, then I thank you for your kind words.

Alright, guys. Since we have established that I'm the alpha Pol poster, I must ask, who else wants to feel the wrath of my incredible genius? Pick a topic, any topic, explain your position so I can correct you

Attached: 4f2.gif (600x490, 274K)