Is Japan the only good country left on earth?

Is Japan the only good country left on earth?

Attached: 512d769cd0d5e56c238eb975d2325940-japan.jpg (1200x795, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F_I5fuF_dUo&list=PL54734B4601A97FC7
youtube.com/watch?v=_jI6iAa-cC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Japan
>Earth
Everyone know japan is on the sun, user

My bad

If they keep it Japanese then ya it’ll be the best place on earth

It's a third world shit hole broo. Lol you potato niggers need to appreciate your emerald isle more.

For now

Attached: Imperial Palace Moat, Hibya-bori, Imperial Garden Theater, Marunouchi, Chiyoda, Tōkyō, Japan (Nove (2500x1667, 3.08M)

>good country
>on earth
It's all shit. The nuclear war can't come soon enough.

Bruv. Chicagos architecture is waaay nicer than the commie blocks that infest Japan

Attached: cxv0a0hnliruhogsn8x5.jpg (1440x872, 212K)

Yikes I was thinking more like this

Attached: 2480D67D-F5DC-4245-8F37-F49B4087FA0A.jpg (474x555, 57K)

Japan is actually clean and beautiful

Well, yeah.. Chicago is one of the most beautiful skyscraper cities in the world... But it's filled with niggers and spics and half the city is uninhabitable. Meanwhile, Japan has top tier services, no crime, and culture.

Attached: Wako, Ginza, Tokyo.jpg (2100x1400, 373K)

The Jews have their beady eyes on it already, and the western liberals, especially of the Anglo menace. They are quite literally shilling fag marriage, open borders and miscegenation over there.

Not long and they will have their Barbara Lerner Spectre.

Attached: 1554851915671.jpg (1200x1200, 840K)

this will look like those 19th century photos of New York that look fake

Attached: Aoyama, Tokyo.jpg (2100x1400, 484K)

Indeed they are there culture at the moment is far better then ares and that is a fact the modern day culture of the west is complete shit japan has not been lost yet
Also respect for lasting the longest against the jewry

Attached: akrai akria fudou.jpg (770x442, 72K)

I fear what they'll try to push during the 2020 olympics.

>a country that stagnates economically since their real estate bubble burst in the '80s

You're kidding, right?

Maybe, but they already do anyway.

Do you seriously think (((they))) will let a successfull high IQ ethnostate be?

The question isn't if it will happen, but when

based and amaterasupilled

>How London could look without the glory of diversity

Japan is the economic future of the west. Their financial system is basically pants-on-head retarded. It also shows how long money printing can continue

Attached: Shirakawa River, Kyoto.jpg (2100x1400, 726K)

unlike the wise and prosperous west which purchased a few more decades of growth at the cost of handing over all its cities to hostile foreigners

>muh economy is everything
Man Im so glad I live in the USA. We are so wealthy and therefore everything is great here!

Their obsession with studying/working every waking hour of their lives lest they succumb to social shame makes me glad I wasn't born Japanese. But it looks great from afar.

Iceland.

Stop being such a fucking weeb.

No.

I like west Ireland

Looks like an incredible place to visit. And everything is so clean, little crime, everyone looks so cohesive

if you visit, you'll just lament how nice any city could be without shitskins...

Attached: Kyoto, Japan.jpg (2100x1400, 533K)

Kyoto is wonderful. Traditional architecture is woven into a clean and orderly city. One of the very few big cities where I actually felt comfortable. Imagine how Europe could be. Or even the USA...But noooo

Attached: Quick Rundown.jpg (960x904, 162K)

No. People die of working

umad?

Attached: rothschild.jpg (685x385, 27K)

More like the country with the highest debt on earth HEUHEUHEUE

Yes. But don't come here please.

>Yes. But don't come here please

White people will migrate there when their countries become fully cucked then we will fuck your women. Get ready.

Sup, im From Chicago, work in japan now in Saiki down in Oita prefecture. Its nice here but there are plenty of problems the Japanese have, the Ageing population is a massive crushing problem actually. in addition people cant stop asking me about jesus and i tell them what i can. there are also loads of bullshit religions springing up like Kofuku Kakgku trying to ruin their Conservative politicians. i just met with the JCU and apparently they are infested with New wave bullshit. NUtrition is also still a problem here. low vitamins and minerals and shit. gotta go to work peace.

I'm not Japanese.

Hypocrites.

I would happily go to live there even if everyone was racist toward me as a foreigner, if only their work culture wasn't such a soul grinder

so basic problems that are much less frightening than a literal invasion of subhuman niggers and arresting people for their opinions

cool

Attached: Moripark Outdoor Village, Tokyo, Japan (2017).jpg (1024x768, 234K)

I'm visiting Okinawa next month, never been to Japan before. Any suggestions for some sleazy shit around Kadena base?

yes

NO

Attached: phoenix-l.jpg (552x294, 116K)

Ice Poseidon is live streaming in Japan on youtube.

I would say I'm sorry for Whites migrating there but we all know you are a JET English teacher Davido-kun

I work abut 15 hours a week. Life is easy.

lmao, been here for 13 years. Don't know shit about JET.

My dads friend went to Japan in the 80s when it was the hot thing to do for ex-military. He hated it. Said it was an overcrowded, overworked, depressing place where the locals seemed to hate each other. He got a wife there then left for New Zealand, where he now owns his own orchard.

The lesson I took away from him is that the grass is always greener. Japan seems nice but, from what he explained to me, the local Japanese are just as miserable as everyone else.

>I work abut 15 hours a week

How do you survive ?

Ok got it, Airman Ryan McIrish.

Unironically Japan and Israel. They're the only first-world ethnostates on the planet Earth, the only places with tech, advanced societies AND rejection of globalism.

If you think Japan is an expensive country, you've been misled.

explain

Attached: trump psychedelic.gif (640x480, 1.91M)

Do you speak the language? Or are you working at some hotel or some shit? You live in one of those homeless cafertias ?

I recommend this channel's playlist for getting a insight on japansese culture, and after watching them i realized I'm not very fond of it, despite my admiration of their nationalism and homogenity.
youtube.com/watch?v=F_I5fuF_dUo&list=PL54734B4601A97FC7

Japan's central bank killed the bond market, they buy all the government bonds. So the market is propped up by just printing, and all the pensions and retirements are in worthless bonds

Japan is the country that "invented" contemporary quantitative easing... basically free money printing

I live in a normal apartment and work in a nursery school. Mon-Fri, about 15 hours a week. Financially stable, no worries about anything. If you want more money sure, work your ass off. Not for me though.

Do you all fuckers live in some unbearable shithole? Unless you're living in rural Africa or a gang- or cartel-infested place in South America, you have no fucking excuse. In this day and age, you can just pack up and move wherever the fuck you want. If you want to move countries, you can do that too fairly easily - but even moving around within your current country of residence is easy as fuck. There are countless places on Earth that are lovely to live in, and you get to pick whatever style fits you best.

If you're of the opinion that all of Earth is utter shite, you've clearly not left your mum's basement in years.

Quickest easiest way to learn Japan?

Attached: 20170203-over.jpg (674x841, 78K)

Leave Japan and never go back there again. Anglo filth.

Japanese anons please redpill all your friends and relatives about how all Americans and British are globalist and don't to them if they speak English or have accent. They still have to pay for bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, those sons of war criminals.

Visited Tokyo not too long ago. Despite how huge and densely populated it is, it's very clean and the air doesn't seem smelly or polluted. Public transit is great and always consistent and precisely on time. People board trains in a very organized manner, forming a line on each side of the door, waiting for passengers to get off, and then filing in on their side of the door (in China nobody could form a line, only a blob that you have to force your way through). The restaurants had 3D models of the dishes outside and the food actually looked just like the advertisements when you got it. Customer service was always top-notch. People park their bikes outside shops or their homes with no locks and they don't get stolen. I did get my umbrella stolen from a 7-11 though. Overall they have a very nice society and it really made me realize the west is behind in some ways. It's a shame work culture and salaries in my industry are better in the US.

No.

Attached: woman, red flag.jpg (800x533, 50K)

The American dream is still very much alive. America’s dominance is due to one thing. Work. We work harder than the rest of the world. We attract the cream of the crop from each country due to this simple fact.

>We attract the cream of the crop from each country due to this simple fact
Very great post sir.

Attached: happy-Indian-computer-programmer-software-developer-technology-tech.jpg (724x483, 78K)

No. Its a country of paganist pedophiles.

Attached: 1551552935432.jpg (1404x866, 222K)

>cream of the crop
>H1B1 slave tier employment prison
>diversity hires
>quotas
>HR disasters
>the terror of a 60% female employee environment as a male worker (hint: unless you're chad you're gonna be picking up their slack while they talk about dick and drama)

The best American robotics pioneers are of poo heritage. Damn gets those neurons workin

>terrified of women

recently the
>cream of the crop
has actually just been cheap labour from third world countries willing to pick tomatoes...
not exactly the American dream,
more like the Globalist aspiration

This is my own concern.

Knowing (((SJWs))) and their tricks, they will view this as the perfect time to try and push DIVERSUHTAY onto Japanese culture. Once the collective guilt is established, a country is doomed.

youtube.com/watch?v=_jI6iAa-cC0

china is

Attached: 9uz4qs5kj7o21.png (1604x4148, 1.12M)

>No. Its a country of paganist pedophiles.
If the Japanese trigger communist christians like you, then they will always be accepted in my book.

Attached: __kaban_lucky_beast_and_serval_kemono_friends_drawn_by_kiichi__f7799cada1315d7f35d024e05344c5f1.jpg (1100x1005, 617K)

They've already passed something to allow foreign workers to get citizenship. Japan is over, the Japanese just don't know it yet.

Oh no...that sounds outright dystopian. I wouldn't want to live there and instead in based USA where "anti-hate groups" like the SPLC keep records of the declining white population like some genocidal psychopath.

Attached: rarest.png (556x628, 69K)

>hating hard workers
>bong
Seems legit

have you ever worked in a majority female environment? do you know how little they work and how good they are at not working? im not scared of them im fully aware of how much they will direct the work flow to men. you're a fucking NEET if you don't understand.

fuck off weeb

Ha...hahaha....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH........HAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA

Attached: 3425234243.gif (480x280, 1.39M)

>the West is dead, let's all move to this beautiful country despite the population not letting us in.

You're all fucking hypocrites acting like third world subhumans, thank god the japs are aware of this and won't let you in.

You either salvage the West or flee like subhuman virgins

>quickly checks Labor and Exports from Germany last year

>People park their bikes outside shops or their homes with no locks and they don't get stolen
Yes they do. You dont notice the lock because it is integrated into the back wheel. My bike was stolen a month ago the one day I decided not to lock it.

This. Even parts of Germany/Sweden/France are great, just avoid the major cities. No country is cucked. Ethnonationalism rises worldwide and in 5-10 years we'll begin The Great Cleansing.

no. half its population gets swept out to sea every couple years. Fuck that.

bikes are for children. alpha males have at least 250cc engine by age 14