Small advice thread

Ask a 19 year old boy genius anything
I am humble, smart, and I expect to live forever so ask me anything that's bothering you

Attached: 1560775629339.jpg (640x720, 432K)

I want to bond with someone, but they're acting distant, what should I do?

>I am humble
The fact you described yourself as a "19 year old genius" (even if true) and are on here fronting as if you have all the answers determined that to be a lie. So, either you REALLY are 19, but a normal 19-year old, or this is a LARP.

Ah yeah I have that issue too, I ain't a clue really. I just try and act aloof and shit you know, and make more of an effort when I see them in person.

Bitch can't ghost you in person lol

I am just incredibly humble, that is all

what to do when I'm not interested in the conversation, but I still like someone?

You are a kid, what makes you think you know anything about the adult world?

How do I connect with my brother

Nod, smile, and listen and make sure what you say in reply is relevant. You just have to listen, it doesn't have to mean anything to you.

My humbleness

Contact him, try and connect with similar interests, and just say how you feel. A happy man is a man who's thoughts and words and in sync.

Your humbleness cannot compensate for your complete lack of experience.

But I am incredibly humble

I too am incredibly smart and so humble even a sub 120 iq person would feel good in my presense.
That said, I do have a problem I wanted to ask you about.

I need help overcoming my fear of sexual encounters. My current plan is going to kik anonymously and flirt with them and maybe send nuds. Hopefully, by doing that, my nerves about sex and women in general would end. Any thoughts on that?

Only problem is I am still too nervous to even do that right now. Lol

you're impatient. Love should come at you with the right person (not OP)

Im 20 now and have never done anything with a woman. I am starting to think if I dont overcome my fears now, I will be alone forever. If love comes, that's great, but I still have to know what to do in that situation instead of missing every opportunity.

I've seen men claim they've had a boost in sexual confidence from shit from like jerking over omegle or chat roulette, but in my experience nothing beats just doing it in person, its so much harder and so much more daunting! Nothing beats your first, second and third time! It never gets easier, you just get better at it!

Going to sleep soon. Last rounds for advice!

I procrastinate way too much, I’ve been telling myself to get a job since last year. I also fail to wake up early in the morning. Anything helps.

The simple truth is to get shitty easy work, such as bar work, once you get the ball rolling it is much, much easier to get into the habitual cycle of getting up and being proactive for the day.

Nobody cares if you do bar work or whatever easy job you want for a few weeks until you find something better, and if it keeps you engaged and gives you a reason to get up, it will only benefit you

Thanks, means a lot

I bet, it is something even I struggle with, so don't feel alone