The Prime Minister of Luxembourg and his wife

The Prime Minister of Luxembourg and his wife.

Attached: PM of Luxem and his wife.jpg (576x649, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bestnewsgh.com/meet-the-prime-minister-of-luxembourg-xavier-bettel-and-his-wife-gauthier-destenay/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whites are such a disgusting people

No way

Is Europe an elaborate practical joke?

i don't believe you

Give me one fucking reason why a sane society should allow this and not lock these people away in a madhouse. Just one.

>spoilers: "love".

No.

Attached: 1554987831252.jpg (767x751, 317K)

we require confirmation!

Not sure if PM, but I think minister of justice.

Attached: 46-144058466.jpg (932x524, 55K)

Attached: 1245657465.jpg (474x487, 46K)

bestnewsgh.com/meet-the-prime-minister-of-luxembourg-xavier-bettel-and-his-wife-gauthier-destenay/ what I was shown

Attached: 123456543645365.jpg (474x702, 53K)

Attached: 431242342.jpg (467x750, 91K)

We're fooked lmao

I can't believe these pedophile faggots and their retarded mutt militaries beat us. Fucking clown universe.

The freak is Conchita wurst. An austrian singer and this dude's "date" to some ball.

Where is a roof and some muzzies when you need them.

these satanist fucks think they're invincible

Lmao

Attached: brap.jpg (720x880, 336K)

I really hope not

What do you think that says about your so-called “master race”?

Attached: B55DF3F3-B6CF-41AD-A8C1-D7F0413C2468.jpg (268x284, 17K)

what?????

really can't get my mind around Conshita. has it transition or is it just a permanent drag-queen

There's this crazy conspiracy that satan(ists) rules over this earth (the Bible says as much) and that those in power pushing their baphomet tranny agenda are starting to be more open about it... I believe it more and more.

Attached: daily_morning_awesomeness_35_photos_317.jpg (600x803, 68K)

Lmao fucking mentally fucking ill

I will be the first to market emotion. Mark my words. I will farm this place like i farm reddit. All of your REEEEEEE'ing and all of their NOOOOOOO'ing will fund my galactic empire. Nano machines used for labratory services will be my hookin to. The human will be hacked.

"Conchita Wurst" is a singer from Argentina, the Vatican poop's home country, and he moved to Austria and won the Euro music video awards, while representing the country of Austria (historically a Vatican-Romanist country, before her people largely apostasised from even that fiendish heresy).

>sodomites
>vatican-romanism
>ever

>there are unironic papists on this board right now

Isn't it neat what happens to society when your National Defense is free, and you have open, international trade routes secured for free as well? Both paid for by the American taxpayer.

It frees up a lot of money for goofy rich people clown hobbies.

Attached: NATO logo.jpg (428x647, 29K)

*flag

Fuck that's disgusting.
No wonder the rest of the World hates Whites.

>The Prime Minister of Luxembourg and his wife.

Attached: Honk.png (680x680, 221K)

That drag queen is not white

Why is toptenz guy in drag. Simon? Whhhy?

Attached: YztNGlef.jpg (512x512, 28K)

This is what happens when you let the state become a nanny state

So fierce and breathtaking not at all hilarious

The Illuminati is run by evil Jews

They are not white

Attached: 1555266024907.jpg (187x258, 15K)

Kill it with fire!!

Hahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

and mutts here think they can have an ethno-state and kill all the jews.
hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

They're not white

Fucking soiboi

No.
bestnewsgh.com/meet-the-prime-minister-of-luxembourg-xavier-bettel-and-his-wife-gauthier-destenay/

>wife

>Canshita Wurst
God I love clown world. What will we do for Lulz after we have burnt this motherfucker down? Also, that party looks like a sausage fest.

Attached: clown makeup.jpg (888x499, 72K)

HAHAHAHahahahahahahahahahaha

coping this hard

Did someone say kill all the Jews?

Attached: 1547020911125.jpg (639x794, 129K)

>he thinks argentinians are white

with these fags as leaders
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

>Luxembourg is argentina
>mutt education
they're not even argentinians you dumb mutt Hahahahhahaha

>crazy conspiracy
>not seeing signs of Clown World literally everywhere
Well welcome to the real world Neo... your eyes hurt because you've never used them before

Attached: 1542144983447.jpg (735x977, 272K)

Its not even a trap, wtf

We wont be asking the pm of luxemborg

Attached: 1549592415942.jpg (600x337, 99K)

imagine the smell

how many times are you going to make this stupid thread?
stop triggering the Jow Forumstards you know they have no concept of what is real or not

Attached: 6.jpg (355x400, 53K)

>Clownworld confirmed

Attached: 1545167513461.gif (282x324, 3.1M)

>The Prime Minister of Luxembourg and his wife.
Why does his wife wear a tux?

i guess the age old joke of who's on first can be
redone to be who's on top.

Attached: 139_1000.jpg (720x1280, 87K)

oim soiman whisla mate

I say "crazy conspiracy" to blend into normie world. I'm familiar with the signs and symbols that pizzagayt exposed however.

>be me watching town parade
>boy scouts of America float roll by
>some overweight feminist type passes out flyers while chortling gleefully "we accept girls now too
>I yell out infront of hundreds of people "it's a great way to get your teenage daughter pregnant"
>she chuckles and says "heh yeah"
>everyone claps... seriously though no one said a fucking thing... at least no one objected.

Can somebody nuke the entire west already. Just get it over with. I rather a quick death than a slow one.

Attached: 2.webm (640x480, 459K)

Attached: 36.jpg (844x1066, 136K)

You folks are actin as if you are not the ones getting the better deal. He who controls the trade routes controls the globe plain and simple. Truth is the moment hegemony is challenged US will REEE into another world war in an instant

there's a guy where I work that just legally changed his name to a woman's name and now identifies as a woman but he doesn't even shave every day. he's also like 6'7" and 285lbs, the whole thing is confusing. super nice person though

Attached: 1552783462656.png (627x632, 474K)

The Soviets beat you, mate.
The rest of the ''whites'' just stood by and watched you crumble because they were jealous of you.

XD

My sides

No it's not.

nigger learn to read it debunks it

fuck you, user, I was fucking eating!

Gas immediately.

Is that a young Mack Brown?

bill belicheck

HONK HONK

What is the point of this shit? Oh look, bald head and a beard.... and a dress? This is worse than trans shit. This is is full mental illness. Fuck these people.

Attached: fag.jpg (695x627, 59K)

i used to think the "diversity = anti-white" user was crazy too...

now i know he was right the whole time

i used to think "good vs evil, right vs wrong" was too simple, but now I realize its more true than ever

Lmfao imagine treating a bald headed bearded dude as your girlfriend much less wife what the heck is wrong with these literal subhumans?

Attached: 1555461626994.jpg (640x427, 57K)

No. It's what happens when a nation fights for the International Jew at the side of Stalin and then calls its vassal states "free loaders", because they just won't keep paying for their own occupation.

Attached: (((USA))).jpg (591x1024, 127K)

I wonder, if he's doing to for financial benefits of being a woman (insurance, welfare, school financial aid).

Motherfuxker looks like Xerxes from 300

>my wife's beard
kek

It is Conchita Wurst at a drag show, not his husband.

Stop.

Attached: 1554768073072.jpg (320x320, 24K)

White people

Disgusting

Not actually him, its that tranny faggot that won the Eurovision singing contest a few years back.

Attached: Eurovision faggotry.jpg (624x351, 45K)

That's the Turkish drag queen, Constance Tinopil.