Who really burned Notre Dame?

Was it Muslims? Was it Mossad?
Everything happening with regards to the coverage of Notre Dame seems weird to me. Anything even suggesting that this was terrorism and/or arson is immediately shut down by the media.
What are they trying to hide?
I personally think that either ISIS was behind the attack (which is funded by Israel, the U.S. and the Saudis) or it was Mossad agents.
I wouldn't be surprised if Mossad directly burned the Mosque in Jerusalem while they sent their ISIS pawns to attack Notre Dame. It all fits the Israeli/kike agenda.
Meanwhile the Muslims are laughing about it.
Christians are going to need to start forming an army to fight back against the enemies of Christ who want to kill us.

Attached: The west is burning.jpg (400x278, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chng.it/vZjzQbvXJn
web.archive.org/web/20190416012617/http:/www.fdesouche.com/1192109-alerte-un-incendie-est-en-cours-a-la-cathedrale-notredame-de-paris
youtu.be/KchuqEJ0Bi8
youtube.com/watch?v=XljT1he8Jjo
nbcnews.com/news/world/notre-dame-cathedral-was-vulnerable-fire-expert-says-n994791
youtu.be/pPsfMJOiabA
meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mossad is trying to start a holy war

Than maybe we should give both (((them))) and the Muslims a holy war.

Nah. Humanity is gonna shoah you israelis soon so just fuck off and wait for it faggot.

Attached: GAS-THE-KIKES.jpg (1638x916, 1011K)

Why would I be friends with Muslim scum. The enemy of my enemy is not my friend. Jews and Muslims are both the enemies of Christendom. Also, stop spamming that faggot image. Muslims are the pawns of the Jews. ISIS is funded by the Jews. Both Muslims and Jews need to be evicted from the west by force and Christian courage.

maybe visit one of them gas chambers, try them out for yourself? the world would thank you for removing yourself from the genepool, no matter their religion

>If you don't like kikes or muslims you're a kike
How can you be such a dumb faggot? The Jews fund the Muslims and the Muslims do their dirty work. They're both responsible for what's going on in the west and they both need to be expelled.

>we dindu nuffin
fuck off retard

pretty sure the US has done far more to fuck up the middle east than any other nation, but what do you care about facts right?

find this man and we will have the answer.

Attached: 1555349066134.jpg (565x519, 30K)

>Leaf faggot
Opinion discarded.
Yeah no shit, the U.S. government is controlled by international Jewish financiers.

Who do you think he is?

Probably a migrant. They’ll never tell us if that’s the case though.

Attached: 002EBB8B-0DEB-4294-965F-A0EC290E72BC.jpg (638x449, 67K)

wtf

The cathedral was burned to hide evidence of hundreds of child abuse by the Catholic Church.

If the (((media))) is trying to hide it, it was most definitely the jews.
We all know full well they have been pushing for a all out war of whitey VS Muslims for a very very long time now.
JDL accepted responsibility for it calling the Church "a pinnacle white Christian of anti-semitism,"
It was very quickly retracted and replaced with how sorry they are it happened.

Attached: 1553039628491.jpg (557x490, 98K)

Restoration workers

It was an accident

This. Between their twisted ideology and their absolutely ruined genetics there is no consorting with these literal subhumans.

We have nothing to gain and everything to lose.

If we were to take out the Jews tomorrow, the Muslims would absolutely cease to be any kind of problem. We could do what we want with them all but unopposed. Which is what ironically the Jews will do with them once they eradicate whites.

Attached: 1552168414882.jpg (747x411, 74K)

It can be an accident.

The problem now is that muslims know how to burn a cathedral and the worldwide emotion it causes.

Do you think the dozens of french town where there are cathedrals just as big can pay for advanced security? for capital-tier firefighting equipment? and will recieve billions of big-corporations/foreign aid if destroyed?

Pic related is the Sées cathedral, a "town" of 4000 people, surrounded by the countryside. A fire happens in this 13th century cathedral and not only there will be nothing left but everything around it will be destroyed and it'll obviously be gone for good.

Attached: file.png (800x608, 1.08M)

Judaism and Islam are not compatible so that picture is a joke

Not sure but there's a petition to have it rebuilt as a mosque to reflect the changing demographics of France.

chng.it/vZjzQbvXJn

I believe it was an accident. Muslims still need to go though

>Judaism and Islam are not compatible
>Judaism
Freudian slip Moshe?

*Very

Don't know why the auto correct fucked up

>If we were to take out the Jews tomorrow, the Muslims would absolutely cease to be any kind of problem. We could do what we want with them all but unopposed.
This coming from the retards who are completely subverted by the Jew.

here is a achieve link to local news reporting the fire was set in two places.
so it's that or it's jewish lightning, need new roof? burn the old one off in a controlled burn. not mush got hurt really.
But the string of fires....
>web.archive.org/web/20190416012617/http:/www.fdesouche.com/1192109-alerte-un-incendie-est-en-cours-a-la-cathedrale-notredame-de-paris

Attached: 1555363041819.jpg (960x640, 148K)

A very unlucky manual laborer.

God Himself did it to shake us and challenge us and force us to turn back to him. Think about it: there doesn't seem to be any human responsible. No group has stepped forward to claim responsibility. The damage was terrifying to watch but ultimately the cathedral, and all the precious relics contained therein, have survived.

This was God at work. This was an act of the Lord to shake the Faithful out of their atheism and sin. If you read the Old Testament, this happens numerous times to Israel. And the Church is the New Israel.

Attached: notre-dame-11-epa-er-190415_hpEmbed_3x2_992.jpg (992x661, 94K)

Of course they're pushing that shit. I wouldn't be surprised if they turned it into a Mosque, or if they "modernized" and liberalized the structure of the church to represent something ugly and secular.

youtu.be/KchuqEJ0Bi8

i would say this guy is the key to it to

I think this is a possibility as well.

Most likely Kikes, they also burned out Al Aqsa the same day, and on the day both incidents happened it was the day titanic sunk, the day is most likely of mystical importance to these blood sucking Kikes

That is a statue

I saw that. I think it could very well be a Muslim but I also think it could also be a dark Jew working for Mossad dressed as a Muslim. I'm not sure which is the case, but either way the Jews would be responsible since they fund ISIS. It just seems very odd to me that a Mosque in Jerusalem burns the same day as this Church.

Would you have any links to parisian police saying how the investigation is going? Anything that says whether arson is definitely ruled out or not would be great. If it's in French doesn't matter either.
>The problem now is that muslims know how to burn a cathedral and the worldwide emotion it causes.
Seriously. And with the recent church attacks there in France it can seriously be an issue. Hopefully things refocus toward gilet jaunes rather than that, though.

Attached: This machine destroys pride.jpg (1200x869, 428K)

It's literally a fucking firefighter. Fucking gay kikes literally blur the video, fuck with the colours, and crop part of the video out that shows that the fire has already burnt down half of the cathedral.

it was God

Attached: marry_crying_blood.jpg (318x238, 10K)

Jesuits to get sympathy for the Vatican

A firefighter play it at 42:00 and stop posting dat BS. You idiots...
youtube.com/watch?v=XljT1he8Jjo

Attached: Kek.png (1267x659, 656K)

Whoever altered the original video is a fucking kike.

It was a welder. Not everything is a conspiracy. You can take off your foil hat now.

That's Cocksucker Joe!

Explain to me how a cathedral in France and a mosque in Jerusalem catch fire at the same time the it was started due to maintenance is a perfect cover story

Attached: no way fuck wit.jpg (500x500, 150K)

I've heard Parisian police have issued warrants within the restoration team and those fired. Is this true? Citation?

Attached: Maid of Orleans.jpg (960x495, 165K)

>things thousands of miles away do things at the same time
The mosque had zero damages and was over quick

This also isn't the first church attack in a week
>its a Coincidence
my ass there is no such thing

Attached: qutkue.jpg (500x375, 51K)

>two ignition points
>man with muslim hat and beard spotted exiting one of the ignition points when the area was closed to the public and firefighters weren't there
It was totally an accident, you racists! How could you even suggest that the people that have been destroying churches for years would even do this?!

Attached: 1555384452024.webm (720x720, 1.36M)

Varg Vikernes.

He has a known history as a religiously motivated church burner and he's there in France right now. I'd consider him a suspect.

Also the fact that arson was thrown away while it was still on fire raises questions

Attached: akrai akria fudou.jpg (770x442, 72K)

What news did we miss when this was burning

Attached: Screenshot_20190416-204541_Chrome.jpg (720x1216, 462K)

It was the Jews and their Muslim pawns (they hate each other but they use Muslims to destroy whites). As always.

Fuck off kike, that was a firefighter. Go check original video dumb fuck.

>local news
>fdesouche.com
lmao, it's a right wing media.

It signals the beginning of the NWO coming in.

Goyim, I

Still leaves the fact that an accident in one point of the chruch can't make two ignition points in opposite sides and heights of the chapel

Attached: 1554777605315m.jpg (1024x557, 84K)

So we know the kikes burned the Mosque. We can probably assume that they probably burned Notre Dame as well. The question is, how did they do it? Did they use ISIS through some of their own Mossad agents within the organization? Was it more indirect through their known funding of ISIS? Or was it a combination of both? Also, who the fuck was the guy standing up there during the fire?: The media are lying to us about what happened. Now we just have to figure out how the (((powers that be))) orchestrated this event.

Attached: b64fd1f634e2158265ae78dd3cfb6e4b2.png (1257x838, 1.62M)

The fire started in two spots around the building arson was thrown out almost immediately there has been multiple attacks on churches this week the 3rd holiest spot in Islam has a fire at the same time
This was a Jewish plot

Attached: ryo.jpg (183x200, 16K)

There is video of a person inside the church... However that is a pole that sticks out of the top where triangular wall meets.

>two ignition points in opposite sides and heights of the chapel
>The fire started in two spots around the building
Source faggots?

The church fires in France are no coincidence, but from what I understand the "Mosque fire" was started by a cigarette butt that set a trashcan on fire in the general vicinity of it.

Attached: 1539081031791.png (720x709, 546K)

it was a muslim, that's why they came out with the "no arson" narrative before the fire was even out. Trying to suppress any reaction

that's a lot of lead getting put into the atmosphere

>tips fedora

>The fascist is a godless heathen
Golly gee I couldn't have seen that one coming.

Attached: 1510020576457.jpg (596x600, 107K)

nbcnews.com/news/world/notre-dame-cathedral-was-vulnerable-fire-expert-says-n994791
Fuck you leaf

Attached: 1555380930890.png (580x453, 32K)

>1
>Christ is a jew
why do people keep pushing this bullshit Christ was killed for calling out the jews

Attached: cHRIST CHAN.jpg (760x800, 115K)

I'd say I agree with a good degree of fascism but only if it's a Christian oriented fascism such as the fascism of Spain under Franco. With that said, you're right that the faggot you're responding to is a Godless heathen.

Dumbass, that doesn't mean that this is point zero of the fire but that it spread to two separate parts of the roof.

Bobby Hill ate some more lutefisk and lit a match in the bathroom to cover up the terrible smell. youtu.be/pPsfMJOiabA

Are you retarded? It says it started at two different points

Attached: yeha no.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Where did he lie?

Attached: 1484874403482.png (775x1000, 1.31M)

Allah SWT did it to show you are an idolatrous pig ad your destination is hell just like your cross.

I don't care if it was Mossad agents summoning the Devil, a product of coalburning, a fresh off the boat bulbhead, shitty saftey regulations on the worksite or anything inbetween or a combination of everything because ultimately it's the fault of the Jews.

>it spread to two separate parts of the roof
Do you even know what originated means? If it really had only one point if ignition it would've burnt everything it found in it's path. And apparently to expert fire fighters, it merged into a big fire. Now fuck off unless you have a valid point, stop wasting my time

Attached: 1555470605902.gif (480x360, 1.59M)

Stfu idiot.
Also fires usually don't move downwards, so if the fires started in the bell towers and roof they wouldn't have burned the whole rest of the cathedral so quickly.
Moron.

Please explain using your retard logic how a fire starts in two different places at the same time coincidentally?

Fine. Fuck it. Let's get this shit going already I want to hang some sand niggers.

Of course it's a fucking leaf.

This is a muslim.

>Do you even know what originated means?
It didn't say "originated" Tony. Also fires usually don't move downwards, so if the fires started in the bell towers and roof they wouldn't have burned the whole rest of the cathedral so quickly.

>Please explain using your retard logic how a fire starts in two different places at the same time coincidentally?
Because the whole fire itself didn't actually start there.

Your so retarded
nice cope faggot

Attached: hehehhehehehhehehehhehehheheheh.png (483x293, 84K)

Christianity unironically led to communism. Communism is Christianity without God. Christianity is the system that informed the minds of those who created communism, much like that image of culture being a glacier that runs deep into the ocean. Communists while rejecting the complete message of Christianity, still held onto the ideas of unity and supporting the meek by applying it to internationalism and the working class.
Banking was ENSHRINED to the Jews because Christians were not allowed to compete. If Christians truly believed usury to be wrong, why did they not universally ban it and instead of allowing Jews to be an exception, which DIRECTLY led to Jews being the wealthy subversive banking element they are today? Intentional or not, you cannot deny this.

Attached: Christians.png (1600x1385, 2.05M)

I'm sorry did you say retard?

meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars

Get the fuck out of my country. You're not even human anymore. Just a broken, violent mutated monkey.

Attached: 1555380874550.png (500x721, 101K)

It was obviously the Honkback of Notre Dame

Attached: 1555376091593.png (2048x1232, 2.43M)

It's not like Constantine gave direct / legal wealth and influence to the Jew-offshoots, which naturally attracted people. No, it was totally God's will. All that awesome architecture, self-control and prosperity had nothing to do with the innate superiority of White brains. We're all equal in Christ... Now turn that other ass cheek after we mutilate you cock, goy.

Attached: EvolaOnCuckstianity.png (447x678, 391K)

The only part of the cathedral made of wood was the roof and spire the rest was stone your so fucking dumb hahahah

>Your so retarded
>Your
Stop projecting mutt

I can make an even worse chart about whites.
>meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
Also fake explanations.

>Because the whole fire itself didn't actually start there.
Can you please formulate a sentence which makes actual human sense??? Holy fuck. The article clearly says there are two distinct starting points.

>Also fires usually don't move downwards
Ok, now let's pretend that you are right, and that there was only one fire: the fire started at the top of a tower, so by your logic it should've stayed there, but yet it sill managed to burn the whole thing down

Sure Mos- ehm i mean leaf-fag, sure...

Attached: 1551211476654.png (400x400, 26K)

((( m a s o n s ))) blame others because they are untermensch faggot queers

we know it was them

ya they are mossad butt boys

sure maybe they paid some dumb muzzy to proudly take the blame

but anyone with working brain cells knows it was ((( m a s o n s )))

I just got back from 2 weeks in paris. It was most likely the yellow jackets. The commie frogs hate macron so much and they love destroying shit. These lazy fucks will stop at nothing until they can afford free bread and 30 hour work weeks. Also Christians in paris dont exist.

Attached: 20190417_000502.jpg (3264x2448, 2.81M)

nice argument faggot

Attached: images (7).jpg (225x225, 11K)

I'd bet my left nut it was a false flag action perpetrated by Macron to distract France's attention from the yellow vest movement.

WHAT IS THAT ABOMINATION?!

>What are they trying to hide?

(((freemasons))) burning churches and having shithole gay sex inside the desecrated churches

it’s a gross hick