FINALLY I CAN BECOME A REAL WOMAN AND THERE'S NOTHING ANY OF YOU FAGGOTS CAN SAY ABOUT IT! I WILL BE A WOMAN RIGHT DOWN...

FINALLY I CAN BECOME A REAL WOMAN AND THERE'S NOTHING ANY OF YOU FAGGOTS CAN SAY ABOUT IT! I WILL BE A WOMAN RIGHT DOWN TO THE GENETIC LEVEL. EVERY CELL IN MY BODY WILL BE FEMALE
FUCK OFF FASCIST PIGS. SCIENCE HAS DECIMATED YOU AS ALWAYS. GO PRAY TO YOUR DEAD GOD! HE WILL NOT ANSWER

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-16 at 10.25.33 PM.png (851x612, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf)
samhsa.gov/find-treatment
samhsa.gov/behavioral-health-equity/lgbt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lmao kys trannie

Fuck off stupid nigger we don't need thread like this please kill yourself or limit your internet browsing to reddit, you stupid fuckin moronic ape

I hope you die in agonising pain while watching your dad get assraped by an Somalian refugee you fuckin bitch

Why do Jews hate gene editing so much? Why is there so much concern trolling on the internet over gene modification? They don't want us to become like the gods. They push robot bullshit because they don't want us alive at all.

I just asked God and He said you're a faggot.

Pick up that belt you left laying in the corner, tie it around your neck, then shoot yourself in the face.

WE'LL SEE WHAT YOU FAGGOTS ALL THINK ONCE I GROW MY 100% NATURAL VAGINA THAT IS 100% GENETICALLY PURE AND STICK IT IN YOUR FACE. YOU'LL ALL BE DROOLING OVER ME. BE NICE AND NO BULLY MAYBE I'LL GIVE YOU A PITY CHARITY FUCK.

probably think their genetic traits will be selected against

A report on civilizations from our distant past that was written in 1963 and classified by the CIA until 2016 (page 35 cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf) says, and I quote

>Greece - land of the Hellenes - was home of a tall, blue-eyed, blonde race with standards of science and law unmatched to this day.

Giant scientist Aryans 15,000 years ago? What does it all mean?

Attached: Israel Alien Invasion.png (1068x1210, 887K)

even huxley talked about this, the concern is that people might force gene editing on people to take away the more "impolite" parts of humanity and turn us all into permanent consumerist slaves.

i don't think anyone has a serious issue with say, creating a pill that cures all types of blindness or gets rid of type 1 diabetes. the issue is when people use the very same technology in the very same way to "fix" someone with severe depression by making them happy 100% of the time, which will inevitably lead to people "picking life paths" for their children and suddenly we have a literal subrace of genetically chosen slaves. how can someone who is inclined to be a certain way down to their very genetics choose something different without going completely insane? how can they even be sure they're making a conscious decision and not one picked for them?

there are also concerns among some communities that "curing" some conditions may be a bad thing. autists and deaf people for example. you may laugh at them but they do have a point.

and remember, in the end it doesn't really matter if we choose to do it because others will. the slave genes will make it out of china and into our gene pool one way or another.

YES user WE SHALL BE GODS. I SHALL BE ESMARELDA. GODDESS OF THE VAGINA AND ALL SHALL BOW BEFORE MINE. 100% GENETICALLY PURE AND REAL VAGINA RIGHT DOWN TO THE CELLULAR GENETIC LEVE.

I
SHALL
BE
A
TRUE
WOMAN
FINALLY

AND Jow Forums FAGGOT BIGOTS CANNOT STOP ME! INSTEAD THEY WILL BEG FOR MY SULTRY LOVE!
INSTEAD THEY WILL BEG FOR MY SULTRY LOVE!

It won't work, hope you enjoy turning yourself into bio goop and being a toy for crypto jews in lab coats

When the genetic markers are found for which makes your demonic kind, you will be aborted out of existence.

Attached: 419446_1.jpg (285x214, 14K)

ALL YOU PITIFUL Jow Forums VIRGINS SHALL BEG FOR MY SULTRY LOVE
>ALL YOU PITIFUL Jow Forums VIRGINS SHALL BEG FOR MY SULTRY LOVE
ALL YOU PITIFUL Jow Forums VIRGINS SHALL BEG FOR MY SULTRY LOVE
>ALL YOU PITIFUL Jow Forums VIRGINS SHALL BEG FOR MY SULTRY LOVE
JUST WAIT YOU CANNOT RESIST MY 100% PURE AND MAGICAL FEMININE GODDESS VAGINA.
MAYBE YOU WILL GET A PITY FUCK. JUST MAYBE.

JUST WAIT UNTIL THIS FUCKING TECHNOLOGY GETS PERFECTED AND IT CAN BE PUT INTO A GUN. MAYBE I'LL HAVE A GENETIC GUN THAT I CAN SHOOT YOU BIGOTS WITH AND TURN YOU INTO BEAUTIFUL SULTRY WOMEN WHETHER YOU WANT TO BE OR NOT!

THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT, Jow Forums FAGGOT BIGOTS. JUST NOT BRIGHT FOR YOU! YOU HAVE ALL BEEN BLIGHTS UPON HUMANITY BUT NOW YOUR TIME IS OVER!

You'd still be a faggot, dude.

YOUR GOD IS DEAD Jow Forums. HE NEVER EXISTED TO BEGIN WITH. TIME TO HAND YOURSELVES OVER TO SATAN.
IN THE BEAUTIFUL NEW FUTURE, WE CAN ALL BE WHATEVER WE WANT!
WHY DO YOU RESIST?
>WHY DO YOU RESIST?
YOU ARE THE EVIL. YOU ARE THE EVIL POL. JUST RELINQUISH. JUST GIVE UP. FINALLY YOU CAN BE WHATEVER YOU WANT ON THE GENETIC LEVEL. YOU CAN ALL BE CHADS IF YOU WANT AND I CAN BE YOUR BEAUTIFUL WOMAN GODDESS ESMERALDA. JUST RELINQUISH Jow Forums. REPENT UNTO SATAN FOR HE SEEKS ONLY TO DELIVER YOU!

samhsa.gov/find-treatment
samhsa.gov/behavioral-health-equity/lgbt
Sorry to hear about your mental disorder, fren

I WILL NOT BE A FAGGOT, I WILL BE A REAL WOMAN RIGHT DOWN ON TO THE GENETIC LEVEL
BEN SHAPIRO BTFO
JESUS BTFO
WE WIN WE ALWAYS DO AND WE ALWAYS WILL. YOU PEOPLE ARE PATHETIC.

IT'S NOT A MENTAL DISORDER YOU BIGOTFAGGOT ITS SCIENCE.

Attached: BILL NYE.jpg (940x529, 280K)

u cant tho.

You cannot naturally retract the penis back into the body and transform it into a vagina. You'd need something similar to how caterpillars turn into butterflies and shit.

Like giant pods of schmoo that liquifies your whole body but allows you to keep ur consciousness but restructures your body on a near accurate scale of that of a woman.

Gene treatment, even if you go and try to change the chromosomes from XX to XY, that alone would take near a decade or two to successfully proliferate that genetic mutation throughout your body completely. Its fundamentally unfeasible unless you do it on babies or fetuses in the womb to create designer babies.

You can't just change your genetic code. May be you might be able to I'd you were still a single cell, but then you would probably end up deformed. Have fun being a free guinea pig for a dangerous science legally because you hate your own life.

WRONG FAGGOT SCIENCE IS NOW MAKING IT POSSIBLE. PIC RELATED IS WHAT I WILL MAKE MYSELF LOOK LIKE. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RESIST ME. I WILL CALL MYSELF ESMERALDA AND THIS IS HOW YOU TOO SHALL KNOW AND ADDRESS ME.

CONSERVATARDS YOU AND BEN SHAPIRO = BTFO!

SHIT SORRY I GOT SO EXCITED I FORGOT TO POST THE PICTURE. PIC RELATED IS WHAT I WILL MAKE MYSELF LOOK LIKE. YOU WILL WORSHIP MY 100% GENETICALLY PURE AND REAL VAGINA YOU UGLY PATHETIC MALE. BE NIC EOT ME AND BRING ME THINGS AND MAYBE I WILL LET YOU TOUCH IT FOR A FEW SECONDS.

Attached: lindsay lohan.jpg (450x610, 40K)

I'll hold you to that

WHEN YOU POLBIGOTS ARE RACIST WE'RE GONNA USE THIS TECHNOLOGY TO TURN YOU INTO NIGGERS! LMAO SAY HELLO TO YOUR BRAND NEW 85 IQ YOU RACIST PIGSSWINE.

but thats not true though.

If we give people the ability to grow their limbs back. It would take them the rest of their life to grow it back.

Or at max 16-25 years.

UH NO FAGGOT ACTUALLY IT IS TRUE, THAT IS THE MIRACLE OF SCIENCE YOU SMALL MINDED CHRISTIANTARD.

Attached: THE ONLY GOOD MAN.gif (480x480, 779K)

pol why wont u be happy 4 me?

Can't have racism if everyone genetically modifies their kids to be blond haired blue eyed Aryan gods. (Personally hope brunettes and reheads stay in the picture, they look lovely)

No, we're gonna have gene nigger guns that shoot out this CRISPr shit and we're gonna shoot racists with them and they're gonna turn them into niggers on the genetic level instantaneously (once the tech is fully perfected, mind you), then we'll all laugh at them as the former Aryan mighty whiteys of Jow Forums say "shheeeeeeeeeeeeit". It's gonna be fun man. It's gonna be fun you gotta get down with it.

>Why do Jews hate gene editing so much? Why is there so much concern trolling on the internet over gene modification?
Every fucking race and mutts will use it to become white or have white babies.
More white people=bad

(((Rob Stein)))
Every. Fucking. Time.

Attached: its-all-so-tiresome-2meirl4meirl-35638343.png (500x544, 119K)

But i'm Asexual.

Myself included.
Everyday as a shitskin mutt is agony

>Become a female at the genetic level
>Don't act like a degenerate retard
>Pursue the path of enlightenment as a female

Honestly OP I don't think anyone is actually going to care if you don't use your newfound gender to act like a sycophantic retard. Most of the issue is with the effects of sodomy and sexual immorality rather than the act itself.

Nobody would care about homosexuals if the consequences of the behavior weren't directly tied to the inversion of the masculine and the perversion of common decency.

Attached: 1532337837504.jpg (1090x1200, 117K)

>edits genome
>sex is determined by chromosomes, not genes
user, I... sage

John 14:26

26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Matthew 5:3

3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

I WILL MAKE BABIES.

Deuteronomy 8:11

11 Beware that thou forget not the LORD thy God, in not keeping his commandments, and his judgments, and his statutes, which I command thee this day:

Revelation 22:11-13

He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Psalms 22:28

For the kingdom is the LORD's: and he is the governor among the nations.

Yeah, and assuming there aren't any complications due to the genetic modification that wouldn't really be a problem either unless you're retarded or mentally ill, but with gene editing technology we could just remove those genes.

The christcuck fears the limitless possibilities of human potential.

1 Peter 4:15

But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.

Genesis 28:20-21

And Jacob vowed a vow, saying, If God will be with me, and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat, and raiment to put on,
So that I come again to my father's house in peace; then shall the LORD be my God:

Psalms 8:1

O LORD, our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens.

1 Timothy 2:1-4

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Correct me if I'm wrong but this still does not change your chromosomes. You'd need to change both your genetics (thus hormones) and your chromosomes.

EXACTLY, THE CHRISTC U C K HAS DONE NOTHING BUT HOLD US ALL BACK. WE COULD ALREADY BE LIVING THIS UTOPIA IF NOT FOR THEM AND THEIR HORRIBLE DARK AGES. Jow Forums IS A PART OF THE WORST OF HUMANITY.

Cut your dick off and fucking regret it already

Hey faggot no matter what you’ll always be a male. Biologically you will have always been born a male.

Man is a fallen creature. He will find no utopia on this Earth or in Heaven.

Can you have babies?

DNA is not everything. Some things must happen at the developmental stage as your body is grown. Most of it even at the fetal stage. You can't just paste in female DNA and suddenly have a clitoris instead of a penis. You can't suddenly have the bone structure of a woman. Your prostate isn't going to evaporate.

please just go take 20 minutes to bounce around wikipedia and realize why what you said is retarded

Hehe disgusting creature

Attached: 1553928693182m.jpg (741x1024, 88K)

Nigga that edits genes not chromosomes.

>be goyim
>visit gene clinic
>given clipboard with trait selection charts
>tick big nose
>beady eyes
>strong finger sinews for hand wringing
yeah I don't think the tribe is gonna survive the gene editing shoah.

Attached: scared merchant.jpg (345x431, 78K)

I'm pretty sure Jesus could make you his bitch if he wanted to.

>Your prostate isn't going to evaporate.
YES IT WILL THANKS TO SCIENCE YOU IGNORANT CHRISTC U C K

Attached: THE REAL GOD.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

Why you so delusional? Your hideous, huh?

Fpbp

I wouldn't go so far as to call it the dark ages, but I do find that the religion was essentially a jewish psyop that fucked Rome out of become a declining power or eventually reviving itself out of decline and instead just became a complete shitshow after around AD 300.

They can say what they want about the morality of it, but you judge a tree by its fruits, and the fruits of this religion have led us to the outright cuckery we're seeing today. It's not as black and white as people make it out to be, but there is definitely jewish subversion present in the institutions of the religion.

Lmao that’s not how it works you retarded faggot

>EVERY CELL IN MY BODY WILL BE FEMALE
I hope the gene editing works out for you user. Best of luck!

Attached: 12.jpg (960x540, 63K)

Im an atheist with a degree in biochemistry working on my PhD. But nice try.

You'll still be ugly.

This is a proof of concept study. If they can figure out how to edit individual genes we can build on this to edit entire chromosomes, and eventually master bioengineering technology that could modify existing tissue.

All caps, so it must be true.

What a shithead.

Attached: cs (100).jpg (1000x750, 120K)

You will never be a woman. CRISPR cannot change your physiology. Deal with your mental illness accordingly.

OP, if you're not larping, I'm gonna let you in on a little secrect that you can tell all your:
>Trans
>Pansexual
>Cis Gendered
>Genderfluid
>Fill in the blank
Friends ok?

If you think I'm BSing you OP, look and watch how many (this)s I get, just as a rough gauge.

We don't give a shit what you identify as, we really don't. We don't care who you fuck or how you fuck them (more on that in a minute). We don't care who fucks you OP, or how many cocks you can mush in your mouth.
We dont care if you are biologically a man, identify as a woman, then identify as a lesbian afterwards essentially making the whole transition and trans identification completely null and void. Here is what we card about OP:
>Don't bring your degeneracy, or your way of life around our kids
(It's your way of life OP, and highly uncommon and unorthodox, nobody in their right mind thinks or believes that all these genders are legit, stop confusing our kids with this shit, as confused as I was as a kid, if someone had started pushing this LGBTQDHUY shit on me, I probably would have off'd myself)
>Don't do anything sexual or touch our kids
It's a sure fire way to get killed, and the courts would side with the parents
>Don't mush your way of life in our faces and force it down our throats
(I like women, but you don't see me throwing parades and walking around in soeedos with my dick hanging out to celebrate it do you! Settle down with your parades and public sodom and gommorah shit, we getting tired of it)
>Stop expecting special treatment because of your ridiculous life decisions
Nobody forced you or pushed you into the life you chose, so stop trying to rack up virtue points and social brownie when it comes to getting hired, expecting to get the job over me despite me being more qualified just because you wear a dress
>Settle the fuck down
I'm glad you like cock or vagina, thats great. Please settle the fuck down take it easy and stop expecting everyone around to treat you special

Attached: image.jpg (968x1998, 219K)

You'll still have a mutilated cock

Literally not how this works retard. Genes you can edit like DAZL are mostly active when you're being conceived, not when you are fully grown or even out of the fucking womb. Just changing the genetics after they have already been inactivated by your body for YEARS will do nothing.

Furthermore, it is virtually impossible to change your actual body's XY or XX configuration to the opposite feature. That's because CRISPR works on smaller groups of cells and doesn't do anything as crazy and whole chromosome replacement. So not only can you not win PHYSICALLY, you cannot change your biological status either.

The only way you are becoming a woman is nothing short of magic you dumb tranny

Good post.

Even if you can successfully do this, you'll still be angry because editing your genes and becoming a woman won't change the fact that you're a dick.

>ITT: anons don't understand the difference between the genome and the transcriptome

Because everyone will edit their babies with every white genetic trait.

Much of your body is built in an irreversible process during development. You can't just reshape bone and tissue at will. It's not a fucking Marvel movie where you just inject somebody with super serum and their entire biology is reprogrammed.
Take a class on developmental biology.
I broke my arm when I was 10 and I specifically remember the doctor telling me how I was lucky I broke it before puberty because prepubescent kids heal bones much better. After puberty the bone would never fully heal amd always bear the scar of being broken. But since I broke it before puberty it should make a full recovery since the bone itself was still growing.

Kayla is that you?

This.
And how dare you presume you know what being a woman "feels like" or your cheap parody of "looking" like a woman.
>in before tits or gtfo

What is the transcriptome transcribed from? Where does the info ultimately encoded?

>If they can figure out how to edit individual genes
What the fuck do you mean by this...CRISPR does that as a basis for what it is. That's not the problem. The only thing that clinical studies test about CRISPR is that it can be done safely and effectively in vivo.
>edit entire chromosomes
Now that would almost certainly kill you, especially if you were dumb enough to try to do it on your entire body

There's also the minor problem that the X and Y chromosome are functionally different...you cannot simply make a Y into an X

Of course, none of this matters because you can't revert existing adult cell lines without killing yourself in some horrific way.

People are more likely to successfully clone you as a female than do anything related to your delusions

>EVERY CELL IN MY BODY WILL BE FEMALE
now THAT'S a feminine penis

>normies didn't pay attention in biology class

>think science is some super monkey magic instead of painstaking, boring shit

>that might get rejected and go back to the drawing board

It's transcribed from active genes. If your body were producing all the RNAs at max capacity for all your genes all the time you would immediately die and additionally would have never been born. Differentiation and even life in general is based on selectively using your genetics

It always cracks me up how trannies represent the most shallow aspects of what it means to be a woman.
>makeup
>tits
>skirts
>high heels
>perfume
>hair
>OMG im like totally a female now

>I'll change every cell in my body
you won't be you, you'll literally end yourself

isn't this how Resident Evil starts?

I know this. All I am saying is your genome defines the transcriptome. Your comment made it sound like you were suggesting they were unrelated.

Learn to read, nigger. I said it lays the foundation for technology that could eventually be developed to do something like that. It only seems impossible because the logistics of something of that scale are comparatively unfathomable at this point.

I'm saying that if we can figure out how to edit individual genes we can eventually advance genetic modification technology to be able to do anything.

>you'll literally end yourself
Sounds like a tranny to me

There are very important distinctions between the two and the entire mistake OP is making involves that distinction.

This
>I'm saying that if we can figure out how to edit individual genes
has very little to do with this
>we can eventually advance genetic modification technology to be able to do anything

I can make a similar statement
>I can throw a rock, therefore, I can do anything!!!

Why don't you just make a star trek transporter that reconstructs you atom by atom to be a woman? If we are talking total science fiction nonsense then why limit yourself?
Or better yet. Just make a fucking warp drive and transport all the degenerate trannys to another fucking galaxy.

No, you'll never be a woman OP. Just a mutilated, ugly ass dude.

Attached: 1551660765039.jpg (900x1200, 279K)

If gene editing is pushed, Clown World would become Perfect White Anime World.

Attached: 1555295498560.jpg (548x1200, 131K)

what are you going on about? literally everyone here is a faggot or is into traps.

Attached: 97e5f895c9a84ab8882e1758e61656f3e68f6dd4045323692ffe22ab01e47ed6.jpg (553x579, 42K)

But you’ll still be unfuckable

Can I have a submissive masochist girlfriend with wolverine healing factor? That would be hot.

infected fronthole.