What does pol KNOW about aliens

What does pol KNOW about aliens

Attached: EB114046-3130-41AD-957B-100A02DFB12C.jpg (639x480, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0
phys.org/news/2012-03-wireless-message-neutrinos.html
phys.org/news/2017-06-aliens-neutrino.html
youtu.be/8_2e6fsKs40
dailymotion.com/video/x1srn2p
mediafire.com/file/wd8hb1doe0xjb6g/The_Omega_Conspiracy_Dr_I_D_E_Thomas.pdf
scribd.com/doc/33478326/Jacques-Vallee-Messengers-of-Deception
scribd.com/doc/96346027/Jacques-Vallee-Passport-to-Magonia
mediafire.com/file/o4cnt68753611v9/Exo-Vaticana.pdf
youtu.be/K97yB1-4Ers
youtu.be/H1_BmEJ39DM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know a lot about ayys, ask me something.

I know theyre not to be trusted... I still dont get the fucking joke

they probably exist (or existed) but they've never been here and nobody alive will ever meet/see one

ayy lmao.

Annunaki
We are a hybrid slave race

Attached: download (1).jpg (240x210, 11K)

What do you know about the origin of sapience on earth

youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0

They're not what you think they are.

Life came to this solar system with the arrival of Saturn, this proto sun brought the Earth and Mars here.

they should be deported

Interstellar travel is impossible. Interstellar communication however...
phys.org/news/2012-03-wireless-message-neutrinos.html
phys.org/news/2017-06-aliens-neutrino.html

Why is it impossible

because he believes (((them))) and their (((institutional science))).
its not impossible.

Aliens are just fallen angels in another dimension, all of space is a lie.

Attached: FE8.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

All third world aliens should deported now.

Mars had an earth-like atmosphere and biosphere a long time ago didn’t it? Are you suggesting “life” transferred here or existed simultaneously?

Dey duker jerbs

Institutional science says it is possible though, wormholes and alcubierre drives for instance. Hell even cryogenics and a huge ass ship going sub light could do it

Perhaps even a probe with an ai

>What does pol KNOW about aliens

stuff.

I live in Arizona, I see hundreds every fucking day. They're not exotic.

hard to tell as we don't know how fast it happened and if they anticipated it.
however it should be considered that there is many different sorts of humanoids that lived on Earth, from Giants to really small humans and some of them were very advanced in technology.
also planet creation happens through the suns shitting them out.

what is actual possible doesn't even require spaceships having toilets as this form of travel is almost instantaneous.

>Institutional science says
they Lie about everything.
like the recent "black hole" picture, it isn't a black hole, its a plasmoid.

Attached: 1500467936247.png (500x375, 221K)

If you possess a gifted mind on the narrow path, ayyy lmaos can synchronize with your thoughts and dart across the dark sky at the exact spot you look at the exact moment you have the thought.

basically this.

I'm highly skeptical that the speed of light can be exceeded. I know Fermi's paradox is a cliche answer, but if interstellar travel was possible I truly believe the Earth would've been consumed for it's resources by now.
You don't need to send a probe. See

hey user it's you, I was talking to you about an hour ago in my pepe Tesla thread

what's up?

tell me about the ayys

do you have anti gravity yet? let me know if you need help!

They came from a distant world. There's the "Highborne" Forest Elves who realized their planet was getting too hot for them (around 15 C) and felt sorry for their "Lowborne" cousins, the Swamp Elves, who wouldn't notice they were on fire until four cycles later, so they brought them along and settled into a region of Earth they could survive.

You know Forest Elves as Finns and the Swamp Elves as Estonians.

Attached: 15648929.jpg (859x828, 159K)

>believes jew science
that way you will never get close to the truth bro

Do you think there could be similar populations of what genetically would be us, elsewhere in the galaxy? Or are we unique, not in the intelligence sense, but are there intelligences that we wouldn’t think of as humanoid

Your thread died and my ayy itch hadn’t been fully scratched.

MIB and DOD lurks here sometimes, maybe you'll get lucky

Also, my understanding is that our only barrier to being able to manipulate gravity, is the energy cost and that we have no means of fueling the manipulation but can theoretically do it

You think so?

sentient life is not unique.
its everywhere in the universe.

the whole gravity thing is a lie.
look up the electric universe theory.

I know they should fuck off because we're full.
That and their music sucks

Traveling through space faster then light, yeah that's impossible. But space is not the only medium possible for transit. Space is just a fabric, don't try to go through it if you want to get to far places. Manipulate the space-time metric around you, and you won't even be subject to g-forces if you pull a 90 degree turn instantly at thousands of miles per hour.
Try to pull that shit inside of space though and you will splat in your own cockpit.

Attached: 1545990348046.jpg (586x616, 20K)

Jow Forums doesn't know shit

They ain't taking you for a ride in their flying saucer and they don't want to talk to whoever is being Carl Sagan this year.

Pretty sure they're chilling on the moon.

I know they don't exist. I know you can't prove that they do. I know OP is a faggot.

tell me about RH- blood. why do you track them?

tell me why you are interested in people who can flip between + and -

what is the significance of this?

I know there real.
Had a family member who was in the Air Force whos seen them and I've seen and recorded UFOs

There’s gotta be people on Jow Forums that are in the know.

>What does pol KNOW about aliens

America is suffering from a MASSIVE infestation.

Please.

Send help.

Attached: mexican-middle-finger.png (780x300, 136K)

>i'm highly skeptical that the speed of light can be exceeded
Fuck off faggot. Of course shit can go faster than light. Speed doesnt just cap out at some arbitrary limit.
Not to mention quantum mechanics is starting to show shit can teleport instantly across distances of a galaxy or more.

we call them ayys around here
be a bit more tolerant

Attached: lmao.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Ah see this is the kind of stuff I wanted to talk about.

Earlier you seemed to be uninterested in human origins.

And I honestly don’t know. I posted in your thread earlier because you said you were the smartest man on Jow Forums and I wanted to know what you knew

Attached: 8142ca62f8ccac32bc7196dbac75617be628ba461c945e48dffc277cd3bc1bed.jpg (2048x833, 318K)

basically this, also.

I don't 'know' anything, I am just very observational when I lurk Jow Forums. All of the information I have, you have as well. I suppose I'm just better than you at synchronizing it

rh- checking in

youtu.be/8_2e6fsKs40
dailymotion.com/video/x1srn2p
mediafire.com/file/wd8hb1doe0xjb6g/The_Omega_Conspiracy_Dr_I_D_E_Thomas.pdf
scribd.com/doc/33478326/Jacques-Vallee-Messengers-of-Deception
scribd.com/doc/96346027/Jacques-Vallee-Passport-to-Magonia
mediafire.com/file/o4cnt68753611v9/Exo-Vaticana.pdf
youtu.be/K97yB1-4Ers
youtu.be/H1_BmEJ39DM

Attached: unnamed.jpg (852x640, 55K)

Which is why you should elaborate! Jow Forums spends too much time arguing about stupid shit. What could be more important that the existence of other life forms?

You’d think Jow Forums would want to know so they could hate them

Have they picked you up yet?

lol no

...go on.

Tell us more user

nothing else to say. I'm here to learn something too.. but I think the earth being flat is more likely than little green men.

Well I've seen several RH- threads in the past..
And once an user mentioned that being able to flip is a great way to get v&. Then in later threads I would occasionally see 1 post by this ID "anyone here ever change from RH- to RH+?", it was very spooky.

So you don't remember.
Any memories from childhood of you and your siblings being scared to shit by a wild animal in your own home?

usually fat and work hard for really cheap

You can leave now

that they're fallen angels and the nephilim.

Attached: 1554836702690.jpg (1231x495, 107K)

I’ve seen these as well

lurk more, newfag

well if your going to be a dick. no problem.

Attached: 1508880627957.jpg (234x384, 36K)

why do you assume them to be "other life forms"?

I was abducted when I was a toddler. They implanted a cube of metal in my sinus cavity. I woke up while they were doing it. There were two different beings there. There was one tall being who looked down at me and communicated telepathically. It was surrounded by several other beings that looked very similar but were like the difference between a toddler and adult human.

I know it communicated telepathically because I woke up screaming, and it disdainfully told me to be quiet without ever making a sound, like I was no more than a barking dog.

What I saw looked somewhat like the representation of the "grays," but they were more wrinkled around their face, especially the eyes.

When I was seven years old I had the worst sinus infection ever, and once, when I blew my nose, a perfect metal cube came out on the tissue. I was clueless then, but now - that's a booger I'd have saved.

Classic example of redditors coming to Jow Forums for shitposting, probably to defend commies and to trigger Jow Forums, but got redpilled and stayed here
But they haven't dropped their reddit spacing just yet
Pic related

Attached: 1544887828652.png (1034x614, 32K)

they seem to like my cum

I don’t. You’re right I misspoke, though other lifeforms likely have achieved sapience elsewhere in the universe.

What term do you prefer? Humanoids, ayys, cousins?

Ya I flip once a year, half way through to cycle with fasting after. Come get me

you sure it wasnt joe biden?

Never been a redditor and I admit I’ve never known what “reddit spacing” is I guess I’m a faggot

Double

Spacing

After

Each point

Or

Sentence

that background was for a science experiment you dumb cunt. The lines work as a way to measure velocity. Learn some actual fucking science.

Speaking thermodynamically aliens have the energy to sterilize Earth in seconds. Interstellar engines = planetkilling weapons.

No matter their fuel, energy is more abundant and accessible in space.

Earth has nothing unique besides the biodiversity which it has created and exists only there in the universe.

The only reason an alien would be here is purely curiosity.

I think I'm RH- (I don't actually know for sure, never taken a test) and I don't think I'm any different from any of you. I was born here on earth. I'm probably smarter than average and much more empathetic/sensitive than my peers. There seems to be some idea floating around on Jow Forums that RH- are the evil cannibal aliens or some shit but every RH- I know is far kinder than any RH+ I've met. I literally just want to help people.

Sounds like these ones.

Attached: Same Species.png (813x814, 1.31M)

Wouldn’t you agree that an intelligent civilization would be a curious one as well?

>we call them ayys around here
True, that is the most common term.
But sometimes I see good ones like:
>Moon-Coons
&
>Saucer-Spooks

Just like ALL of mainstream science said Elon Musk couldn't land his rockets on Earth because it was "Against the Laws of Physics"?

Fuck ur shill bs post

Attached: 879E16DE-86A8-4188-A02E-6F3B9368364B.jpg (1016x1024, 75K)

>Interstellar engines = planetkilling weapons.
It's interesting you mention that. Supposedly one of the surviving Ayy's after the Roswell crash happened told investigators they could have saved their ship by jumping into space but that it would have evaporated a third of the United States if they had started that particular engine, and so they chose to crash instead.

SOMEONE POST THE PICTURE

Attached: 3A22B73E-269E-4F0C-8135-E03E43BA11C6.png (646x595, 280K)

Attached: 1487836029343.png (720x1280, 295K)

DONT POST IT HERE POST IT TO IMGUR AND LINK IT

Aliens are demons.

Jesus Christ is God.

Attached: a4xGZc7.png (1448x950, 1.52M)

I’ve read that before! What are your thoughts on that? What do you think the mechanism for the destruction would have been?

how did no one save that picture

Aliens are fake and gay.

This!

Tell me about the RH blood you massive faggot. I answered you, now answer me

Attached: IMG_20190416_230619.jpg (480x657, 82K)

God bless you autistic retards.

>mfw anyone actually believes this /x/ tier ayylmao shit

I would but aliens taking a few hundred years to catalogue earth specimens doesn't seem quite efficient.

It's possible that they are different factions all doing their own research, but to have many differently aligned factions flying around our atmosphere would increase the chances of a non-sanctioned first contact.

Where was this revealed?

no, there was one that was real. the rest were memes to discredit the real one

They’re baby barn owls

Attached: 2BEDF747-5E41-4D1A-82A2-2D7A749F6A8F.jpg (640x493, 41K)

Source? Or am I just supposed to take your word for it kike?

Attached: FE9.jpg (2352x3081, 2.15M)