Holy fuck

Holy fuck...

Attached: 2DA7A89D-813C-47E6-8836-9E6D70C0A7F6.jpg (812x712, 313K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/joekeskold/status/1118296216943644672
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2018/may/01/michelle-wolf/michelle-wolf-right-flint-still-doesnt-have-clean-/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laestadianism_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The chuch has done the most to furthering science for the last 1000 years.

Why do these people think God is a magic wish granting genie?

This little edgelord wouldn't dare say the same thing about a mosque.

fucking kikes

>Christians are anti-science

Attached: donewith.jpg (229x220, 7K)

Attached: 674799DD-7B63-4D7A-8D91-7CA4D27AB71D.jpg (823x580, 226K)

shit thread retard

Jesus H. Christ, flint is completely run by black politicians. Sorry they're too dumb to have functioning water or to allocate money effectively

Joe kekold is a fake account.

These kinds of s0iboi are the worst. I imagine they just have a playlist of Dawkins they beat off to everyday.
I'm not a betting clown but if I was I would venture this fags wife's boyriend is a nigger.

Attached: 1555212718922.png (400x400, 201K)

They're not?

When this faggot tips fedora, he risks neck injury.

oh, you couldn't be any more right

Attached: 1497393079205.png (2031x1440, 3.63M)

Oh look an atheist who still thinks it's 2007 when his opinion was edgy

Flint has had clean drinking water for 2 years now or more. It is only key areas which are still having piping replaced, but 3 separate investigations have deemed the water safe enough to drink

the egdelord wouldnt say that shit to my face niether; Jow Forumsizens whats good?!

>implying the church wasn't the greatest funder of scientific study for the past 1000 years

>Xtians
>y'all
>faggot angel
>all construction workers are secular
>Christians are anti-science
And people wonder why atheists are retarded. They literally hold the same beliefs as a fucking rock.

Attached: 8884672-6623029-As_the_man_was_being_led_away_he_looks_confused_and_turns_to_his-a-3_1548317356349.j (634x620, 51K)

How bad ass can one man be? What a stud

Y'all are aware this is parody account right? his name is cuckold, he's got a cartoon avatar with glasses and a beard, he lives in the bronx, etc

This is the most cringe shit I've seen today

No.

Joe keskold is a meme account run by a comedian you stupid fucking faggots

In 2019 that could be dead serious

Kek. These memes honk themselves.

Attached: 1555213697023.jpg (249x202, 11K)

>buildings can only be constructed by atheists

Where's the jokes?

How did Jow Forums go from the one who creates these outrage pieces, to being outraged on a small containment board??? This place conducted an airstrike

Because they are blatantly ignorant of religion, while at the same time very loudly proclaiming to know the truth.

I still can't tell if it's actual satire or legit "Christians r so dumb amiright" shit

>science
>to build
Surely he mean't engineering. Nobody looks at a modern day sky scrapper and says.
"Ah, a fine peace of science!"
No.
"Ah, a fine peace of engineering!"

the scary thing about modern society is that are legitimately so many fucking SJWs who will unironically parrot this shit that you just can't tell what's satire anymore.

Maybe he is, how are any of those qualifiers in any way supposed to identify him as a parody though? Are you suggesting such people don't exist? These tweets are indistinguishable from the "real thing".

Attached: we-cant-expect-god-to-do-all-the-work-32711771.png (500x856, 191K)

the sad part is even if its satire, its too tame compared to reality, we've become hardened by legit sociopaths

Spam him with this pic
>twitter.com/joekeskold/status/1118296216943644672

Attached: zzzz.png (1246x642, 260K)

Underrated comment. Spot the hell on the money, these western Atheists can't be bothered to read a text but love to shout, "GOD IS DEAD" and share amazingly stupid memes on social media. They think they know because of cliffnotes and what others post...they don't.

>white soiboi
>y'all
>muh science

Attached: 1312235238352.jpg (446x388, 46K)

better yet...

Attached: 1497392900572.png (1165x801, 235K)

ok, this nigga is definitely trolling.

because so many christians think so.

Tard

Also, you don't use "science" to build. You use engineering and sheit.
baka

Freemason propaganda

Masons can’t be secular.

what a waste of trips, kill yourself

fitting that his last name is quite close to cuckold

>big gay angels
is that how he thinks it was built the first time?

Is it bad that im happy this faggot will burn in hell? Maybe its called heaven because snarky cocksuckers wont be there.

I've never met anyone that legit thought they'd just get shit from the sky if they prayed hard enough

Not even remotely

kek

Attached: 1544644475155.jpg (443x455, 96K)

Has anyone else noticed the loudest western atheists have several things in common; poor credit score, incredible amount of debt, little assets, degrading mental health, and no real hobbies? I'm a full time nomad and in many of these costal liberal cities these people are commonplace. They pay $11 for a pint of beer and whine about MSM articles and how much debt they're in. Their heroes are politicians. It's a sad existance I imagine.

>water for fighting in fires having anything to do with lead pipes in Michigan

>twit
>jew
>fag

OP is a faggot for stinking up Jow Forums with this shit.
sage goes in the options field

Attached: POTUS ALERT OP IS A FAGGOT.png (795x461, 424K)

Checked

I literally can’t tell the difference anymore

>implying science and God cant co exist

They even claim to come from rocks.

>secular builders
Wrong, the companies involved are known for historical restoration, workers involved most likely chose to do it for historical or religious interest rather than just quick bucks, they don't hire randoms
>with science
Nothing has ever been built without some form of scientific knowledge.

Who is this mentally challenged individual again ?

God told them to build people, not monuments.

Vanity of vanities. All is vanity!

Op has done nothing but make me thankful Im nothing like pic related

>built by science

Wew lad

nothing more pathetic than a man who has to take his idea of god from other men and since he see's the flaws in the ideas of others he rejects a deep and profound part of him that he could've got for $20 bucks in LSD from some faggot at college.

Remember when town would get together and beat the shit out of their local gay. Good times

Holy Christ in Heaven. Is this a real person?

You heard the cuck, Flint, Michigan is Paris, France's problem now.

What a little contemptous clueless retard virtue signaller, just about the most pathetic and low effort virtue signal attempt I've seen so far.

Almost as if this faggot forgot to mention what group was funding the early sciences.

Oh boy....... This nu-male is an immature loser. Does this guy realize all the knowledge and discoveries the Church has funded not even mentioning the cultural and historical significance of the building?

Attached: 1555328796440.jpg (1215x1080, 196K)

Two people in this thread say no. I contend he's far beyond Poe's Law, there are truly people like him that exist even if he wants to pretend to just be doing it as a prank.

Attached: FlintCityCouncil.jpg (600x328, 146K)

He does know France and The United States are different countries on different contents right?

>black guy on the far right
>yo i wasnt actually runnin fo no office i just wanted a hot meal

I'm not even Christian and I want to see these (((Atheist))) fucks nailed to a cross.

Fake and gay

I can't wait to have this RED HEBREW EDOMITE fucker in slavery

Attached: 001.jpg (1516x2048, 752K)

>implying God doesn't give us crosses to bear
>implying science and Christianity are mutually exclusive
It's cute when people who have, at best, a 10-year-old's understanding of Christianity show their ignorance of our faith in order to look "above it all" in the public square.

Even Politifact agrees. Flint has clean water within the FDA standards. And that was back in 2018. The lead pipes are also being steadily replaced. I am tired of these Twotter faggots spreading lies about the water in Flint to try and push their agendas. It is ignorant and only makes them look like Ill informed retards

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2018/may/01/michelle-wolf/michelle-wolf-right-flint-still-doesnt-have-clean-/

Oh man I wish I were an expert in fairy tales so I could be as intelligent as you are.

His name is 1 letter away from kekhold

>WAAAAH WHY DOESN'T GOD HELP A BUILDING OR MEN FOR BEING EVIL AND RETARDED

not based progressive retards

Attached: 3523423.png (272x269, 110K)

Holy shit that's based.

Attached: mudslm.png (623x253, 30K)

He lacks Jesus.

reps for jesus

Unable to conceive of immaterial things, the Numan who is perfectly adapted to believe communism is the only answer in a world driven entirely by the material

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laestadianism_in_the_United_States

>Family size tends to be large compared to the American average; most families in non-urban congregations have between 4 and 10 children, while most churches have a few families with 12 or 15 children. Birth control is generally not practiced; it is preached as sin unless after consideration and counsel with medical doctors it's determined to be necessary for the health of the mother. Birth control is not tolerated because it prevents a child from being born and each child is a gift from God.

If you are anti-Christian on Jow Forums you might as well go down to your local synagogue and get your testicles removed to complete your transformation

Yes. Yes they literately do.
Watch any ((Hollywood)) movie, Christian prayer is always depicted by the Jewish director as someone bowing their head and asking for something.

These people wished for something and God didn't give it to them.
And they hatred God ever since.

I think the funniest thing about your picture is that you're enough of a nigger to believe that 2 is greater than 7

>not ALL of them are niggers!

>u gotta join my retarded, obviously false religion to have a family or children lmao
Nah. I mean, I know more retarded low IQ fags tend to have more babies and also tend to be religious, but the same thing applies to retarded black people/mexicans/ghetto trash. They pop out babies like crazy too. They also tend to be religious morons.

Many Modern Christians are. Historically there have been significant examples of them being so. There is also the fact that monasteries were pretty much the only way that ancient texts were preserved through medieval Europe. So it's kind of a mixed bag

Attached: morality.png (500x742, 512K)

african christians think so because false teachers abuse the poorest among us

Plus Ginn are Muslim. If anything Allah needs to magically turn it into a mosque because there is no way one is ever going there.

>Pretend its fifteen years ago.

Massive burn omg.

Attached: npcHD.png (800x472, 603K)

>anymore Jow Forums is the ones getting outraged instead of causing outrage
Okay.

Attached: 977e20a769b9f3f17822bb78cf6c6439ebcb7ce5df5899961602d3eb61b785cc.jpg (768x990, 75K)

This used to be in my edgy athiest phase
Cringe

Attached: 1466286361725.gif (400x225, 1.99M)

(((secular science)))

Based and fedorapilled