STOP THE INFIGHTING

Too many of us European people fight amongst each other about who is European/White and who is not. Stop this! Those of European descent are European and are white. Stop with the fighting, we have to band together if we are to save our homelands. You can fight about it after we have reclaimed our lands...

Attached: no more brother wars.jpg (968x1024, 553K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=26fB8JtSt_0
youtube.com/watch?v=4_FIwLoIHBY
magaimg.net/img/7nfi.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gbx.png
magaimg.net/img/7gcb.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gby.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gcg.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gu1.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfh.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nex.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nff.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhm.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhn.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nho.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhp.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhq.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhr.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7ney.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nez.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nog.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7noh.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7noi.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7noj.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf0.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7fbl.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7heq.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf1.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfc.png
magaimg.net/img/7f2e.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfd.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfe.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7cso.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf2.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf3.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf4.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf5.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf6.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf7.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf8.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfa.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfb.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7h4p.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfo.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=EWTqJ86uHfk&feature=youtu.be&t=24https:/
youtu.be/EWTqJ86uHfk?t=24
youtube.com/watch?v=nl2LTjeC5Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=5abamRO41fE
youtube.com/watch?v=5abamRO41fE&feature=youtu.be&t=219
heimskringla.no/wiki/Hávamál
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The fire has started

Attached: 1555380868104.jpg (1200x600, 137K)

so you want us all to go just kissie kissie
youtube.com/watch?v=26fB8JtSt_0
SCREW YOU

that's not how the orkneys and the faroes were made, we were mad through hate. norwegian hate

Notice how its always the mutt countries like America going
>NO MORE BROTHER WARS FELLOW EUROPEANS

I like this song of her
youtube.com/watch?v=4_FIwLoIHBY

wait wtf am I doing rREEEEE she is inside my head! someone send proper healthy norwegian black metal to the faroe islands, currently we're poluted. help!

I honestly don't know proper norwegian black metal so slipknot will have to do. pls help un

I'm up for a union against tyranny and those that have seized control of our nations and have steered them to malignant ends. You know the saying though user, 'Si vis pacem, para bellum'; If you want peace, prepare for war.

Attached: tyranny.jpg (1024x768, 497K)

duuh. they make this stuff user, nobody in the rest of world even thought like that. we were just trying to get by and not being raped by eivor and listen to black metal (also against their narrative each woman on the faroe islands has 3 children, so this means most have 6.... I'm lit fucked mate)

but you know america, hello everyone "I'm whyte".... jesus ...baldur odinson

Europe is apparently too retarded to get along so the colonies have to step in

I bet a dollar you're a self-hating American tourist. This aussie has been posting this shit non-stop in the form of threads and replies for almost a week straight and yet you choose to decry America. Get a grip, doo-doo head.
Sage.

btw don't get any ideas, if you even look at her, we will make your our blot gylte, don't make this mistake

Im the only white man on Jow Forums AMA

we americans just want our big brothers to get along. honk.

Attached: 093uphp6n0d21.png (656x755, 38K)

Europe and the European settlements needs to be saved first before anything else I agree

Most people on here are nonwhite pretending to be white and trying to cause in-fighting, the sooner you realize that the more you start to catch on to Jow Forums.

what's your favorite kind of pet? honk.

okay this tares it, who in here looked at Eivor, I am sorry, but because the pressure you all have to go gilde right now. just admit it and they will sacrifice you

((((YOU))) are big brother in the world, homo

slavs, mediterranean, germanic, and moorish people are not white.

white people are only from Scandinavia, the rest are just mutts. Learn history you fags

look user just because I am physically bigger than you, that is no reason do give up. in fact this angers me. GET UP user! STOP BEING A PUSSY AND GO GET YOUR FISHING POLE! YOUR FAMILY'S LIFE DEPENDS ON YOU GETTING A FISH

STAND UP!

i guess the honk flag is done on pol. i guess ill return to running the stars and stripes..

Mazel Tov!

hello actual kremlin, can you pull my finger on the way to the office?

Cat

wait... wait...

NO PULL IT!

Weak Germanic propaganda.
You brought this unto yourselves. You reap what you sow.

log off, rabbi.

even scandies are muts their ancestors interbred with semites and half of the germanic population is mixed with ancient australoid genes and mongoloid genes from conquest

we are all niggers

>trying to do anything positive on Jow Forums
haven’t you realized you’re in hell yet?

SIR! YES SIR!

Attached: 3cdxds6bv9p11.jpg (495x362, 30K)

Europe was groomed by allowing the greatest of white men flourish and bring his ways to the new dominian. When white men stop fighting, you get Sweden.

We need another war to cleanse the filth of the land. Why do you think they want eternal peace?

imagine that just like the muslims the fart advocates were gone just like that, who would have known. who could have known that someone that wanted to distort union between european nationalities dissapeared in the same moment as unity calling everyone "not white"

This

Dont be a shill faggot with no soul

Americans aren't white

NOW PULL MU FINGER
is illegal in most countruies today. don't fall for that one, you will be gassed

you wanna say that again?

Attached: Gtimplying+ill+ever+leave+my+safe+dorm+and+expose+myself+_55310d3368c6e8ab43d4a488acc41843.jpg (707x500, 85K)

Going to nigger central on vacation is aids faggot tier

The fire rises.

You didn't realize there was a white pill hidden in #WhiteGenocide did you? Neither did the Jews. They did this to themselves.
magaimg.net/img/7nfi.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gbx.png
magaimg.net/img/7gcb.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gby.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gcg.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gu1.jpg

>White genocide white pill

Far right conservative whites exhibit k-selection and therefore are more loyal, protective, and supportive of offspring, family and racial group.
magaimg.net/img/7nfh.jpg

We work much harder
magaimg.net/img/7nex.jpg

And are much smarter and more inventive
magaimg.net/img/7nff.jpg

Our women are also THE most racially loyal despite constant Jewish propoganda.
magaimg.net/img/7nhm.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhn.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nho.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhp.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhq.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhr.jpg

The extreme far right is the only group with positive population replacement rates. Which means the white world will be ours
magaimg.net/img/7ney.jpg

Whites are the fiercest and most capable warriors. Do not fuck with us.
magaimg.net/img/7nez.jpg

Attached: left vs right revolution.jpg (1440x1461, 1.59M)

We also own the largest amount of guns for a single homogenous civilian group. 46 million white, right wing adults own 125 million firearms. For context, this is 21 times larger than the world's largest army of 2.1 million soldiers in China and 31 times larger than the U.S. Army.
magaimg.net/img/7nog.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7noh.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7noi.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7noj.jpg

We are objectively the most beautiful and most diverse.
magaimg.net/img/7nf0.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7fbl.jpg

And despite all the Jewish brainwashing and trickery, we are waking up unlike never before and realizing we are part of a much larger group. IT IS OK TO BE WHITE.
magaimg.net/img/7heq.jpg

The Jews hate to see a group superior to theirs create the wonders of the world.
magaimg.net/img/7nf1.jpg

This is why they throw everything they have at us. Through all their media outlets, they try to convince us being white is a curse and is detrimental to the world.
magaimg.net/img/7nfc.png
magaimg.net/img/7f2e.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfd.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfe.jpg

Make no mistake, their media reach is vast and powerful
magaimg.net/img/7cso.jpg

They tell the lie that whites don't have any culture when they know our culture is the most desirable. Some say it is even divinely inspired.
magaimg.net/img/7nf2.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf3.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf4.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf5.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf6.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf7.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf8.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfa.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfb.jpg

The reality is that there will come a time in the very near future when the white man wakes up and decides he's done taking shit. The world will change forever.
magaimg.net/img/7h4p.jpg

NO MORE BROTHER WARS
magaimg.net/img/7nfo.jpg

Attached: 155456043863889091983.png (636x1024, 787K)

Amerimutts aren't white

when I diese auslandiche propagnade... watch okay I stop but that shit man, here in norway everyone has to go into the military, and yes we got all the excuses in to book how to skip trust me..... I don't remember anymore why I was typing here, but one is to to get a chocolate you keep it warm on your body, and when your superiour come. you have already smeared it everywhere. and he goes
>PRIVATE WHAT IS THAT
Sergeant I do belive this is poop after tasting on it

lol so I lit got all the bigshots in the military here, but this is what I have been doing....

they always go... he is just tricking you, no I am not

wait so I just click this, nothing bad will happen then right? you sure

AAAGGG FUCK YOU user!!!! haha

sooner or later kong harald, valter there can't be there for you anymore, he is pretty old already, then I am afraid, you will have to deal with me

Australia isn't a mutt country. Was the whitest nation on Earth once

...me? yes ffs we've alrady been dealin with these americans for ages now... you think I want this? FUCK YOU.... I just want to fish and I think you are all retarded...

ok retard

nobody stopped you from fishing lol

me no= I'm noboddy I am just the guy who shot and killed 51 people, never thought it would be this many though

okay I stop now
YOU MONSTER I CAN ONLY HAVE 1.2kg exlosives on my harpoon
[this was just a joke russia, I actually don't know how many kilograms .....]

>remember the Civil War where countless white men died serving the jews

I like russia, first off they liberated my country not only once but twice. yeah first time they gave us to their father, sven, I hate sven. till though

what whales? SCREW YOU RUSSIA I WILL MURDER ALL THE WHALES AND MAKE THEM INTO LANTERNS, DON'T TEST ME

hello, lanterns, got your pure natural lanterns here CO2 friendly lanterns

and however hard we troll, these americans keep on swallowing it. welcome to the clown world america, and I am sorry we're just going to go on keep exploiting it, lit giving you baby seal fat to man your vegan thourches against cow genocide, because this is just how stupid they are
youtube.com/watch?v=EWTqJ86uHfk&feature=youtu.be&t=24https:/
(totally not coordinated)

w paste
youtu.be/EWTqJ86uHfk?t=24

uh and nuclear lighthouses is also thing btw, you russia russia people

is all aloung our... their coast... yes that was deliberate russia... nuclear shit everywhere, while you go OMG A COW FARTED WHAT ABOUT THE OZON LAYER...

don't mind these nuclear old soviet lighttowers, what about that farting cow it will be the end of us...
>America, the home of the fart
is a serious prorblem btw because it's detoriating

Traitors firsts.

>Traitors firsts.
this

breivik did nothing wrong he is a political prisoner

Attached: 723.jpg (600x848, 92K)

this is eloberate so I am looking at you there, past finland

Unite then

Attached: Incoming IV.jpg (1906x1080, 138K)

>Fri Breivik
hahahahaha omg hahaha

okay if this you lefty fucks again that come here to oppose us because we are supposedly "right wing", then you just come to buy our really racist superiour hashish. is this that again
when did I ever hear you go
>oh no these african negros they got just as good hasish as you
no?
sure why can't you just go there instead and buy it

brothers eh?

Only if we have a better flag

wake up

yes we can say very harsh words to you, demoralize you at times, but we that because we love you.delete this

I never said love

Attached: 4e6577204e617a69205061727479.jpg (1058x1058, 223K)

youtube.com/watch?v=nl2LTjeC5Ns

I try to find this song, my god
youtube.com/watch?v=5abamRO41fE have the americans taken over OUR black metal?

Reee help me Varg, I think they got us, pls send help and proper norwegian really hatefull black metal, they have run me over, they know the deal... help there are women here touching me, HELP

I don't give two shits about Europe. I'm the descendant of Anglo-Saxons, and I only care for my Anglo brothers. That is: the British, Australians, New Zealanders, Canadians, and my fellow Americans.

And as a side note, you're not an American unless you're descendant of the founding stock, of posterity, of the British.

Attached: 1472052165319.gif (499x500, 362K)

I am sorry user, but slipnot is not unique, the follow the battern of norwegian black metal bands, but I have tried, you get them all on their meek side, that's how this music works, but now it's slip knot again... på norsk så betyr det er båt knute, den båt knuta som slapp betyr bandet, dem er drit bra
youtube.com/watch?v=5abamRO41fE&feature=youtu.be&t=219

If you're a descendant of Anglo-Saxons, you should care about the Nordic and Germanic peoples. Essentially the only difference between all three of you is your language, except that some Anglo-Saxons have some Celt in them. I too am Anglo(saxon)-Celtic but I seek to preserve my fellow Germanic peoples too

(OP)

its time

Attached: 1555295218690.jpg (507x640, 66K)

REEE RUSSIAN TRYING TO STEAL MY TORSK REE BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF EVERYONE TRYING TO STEAL MY FISK

notdredam? well how about these swedes here, that destroyed my tribes catedral?
which rose ethnic tension, but no.. ofc not, it's not like we norwegians have hatret to the swedes and never show it right? ofc not that is a conspiracy, they fucking destroyed our nothreman, the chatedral at hamar

Attached: hamar.jpg (1200x797, 410K)

my father took me there year after year, to the ruins

i mean racially. we are all descendants from the swedes, as much as Aussies are descendants from the British

>we are all descendants from the swedes
MY GOD! I HOPE YOUR MOTHER WASHES YOUR MOUTH. if she does she needs to come in right now

Thanks for the reminder. Love you assholes!

Our cultures are very different, our politics, our goals, our religions, and so forth. It's best that we remain separate. Germanics and Nordics are hell bent on destroying their nations. At least, some of the Anglo nations have shown some resistance to this neo-liberal, globalist, world order.

Also, we're arguably closer related to the French, Belgians, and Spanish than we are Germans or Scandinavians.

Attached: GLL0M9y.png (986x1118, 854K)

>At least, some of the Anglo nations have shown some resistance to this neo-liberal, globalist, world order.

I don't think you know what any of those words mean.

I am aware we should be separate. I just mean we should work together to fight off the invasion

I know you say sweden just to provocate me bacause you australia.

but
no gaels are norse who learned scottish, and no.... god damnit why should I give you my people's history while I know you sit there trolling, in fact I have to pee.
my goed somehow my heart just knows that these australians are somehow mostly gaelnorse

look don't respond, tehy go oy don't listen to them... they will drag HELP!

have anyone of you talked ike irl to cassandra I think she is in tears and meames about norwegian black metal, can't help her. can anyone of you please help her? I won't say x or y or that, but please help her she has been with us since the fucking start

Brexit and the election of Trump were direct jabs at globalism. Even though Brexit is being stalled and Trump turned out to be a disaster, it still doesn't change the fact of what the people of our nations wanted. A big, fat N O to globalism. Meanwhile Germans and Swedes are sucking globalist dick. Mama Merkel invited millions of sandniggers to Europe while the Swedes are desperate to pair their wives and girlfriends up with Somalis in some fucked up cuckold fantasy. Hell, even France has shown is has more balls than you fags with their continued Yellow Vest protests.

Germanics and Nordics are actively working against those interests.

you're not wrong. but a generation of brainwashed swedes isnt a reflection on Sweden.

Go smoke a joint nigger.

heh you never talk about the gaelss, lok after we rape you how come we cant be frens?
we will even learn your language

>do not underestimate this

galicia... cheap people that don't want to give our people food on the crusaides, so they have to rek their citiez. get your shit together porugal

Anyone who rejects Christ is my enemy, anyone who accepts him is my friend, fuck your “race” concepts
“We are all equal under god”

We will kill every atheist and larpagans

sometimes I come here to gather my thoughts

Swedes are a lost cause but what do you expect Germans to do? They were direct targets of denazification and Mama Merkel is the PM of Germany's Christian conservative party. Even if you're conservative there, Merkel and her ilk are what you are stuck with.

Interesting take Mr. Goldberg

I L I K E I T ! ! !

Attached: 1549837943914.png (900x900, 2.06M)

Lmao Anglo nations are literally where all the degeneracy comes from

He must rise betimes who fain of another
or life or wealth would win;
scarce falls the prey to sleeping wolves,
or to slumberers victory in strife.

pulled this from an english university, my god it's all so wrong, jewish perversion

NOTT REAL - EKKI SATT

Thank you fren i needed this today

Attached: 1554164586478.jpg (923x713, 68K)

ahhh there we go
heimskringla.no/wiki/Hávamál
what no jews had been there in the translations?

Yikes

is mostly like though, fire he needs who in the mountain has been. and it's that basically so I so i seriously don't think it is that interesting? why should I cover it? they even took my fish?!?!

I am pissed off that was MY FISH, and you had no right to take it. regardless I don't think it's so important there anymore

Cheap?
We are not niggers, we are not cooks, we are not footballers and we are not some npc that has to smile and say hello everytime you visit our sunny country.
We are still what we were but without the means to prove it, infighting and time have degraded our nation and its people, it's a fate that awaits every country because no golder era lasts forever.What do you expect us to do?
The days of discovery and colonizing are gone for there are no more lands to discover and colonize. The estado novo was one example of one country trying to cling on to its past glory and traditions, trying to fight the comming wave of faggotry, yet it failed. We can't be conquerors and explorers forever can we?

Attached: ee134dd4c03ddee81f7c3f28620ab430.jpg (397x538, 53K)

eivor has big ol milkers
and her voice in general gets me hard
>could somone shop this pic with the white nationalist cross on her blouse?

Attached: download.jpg (474x522, 30K)