What did they mean by this? sven can you help me out here?

what did they mean by this? sven can you help me out here?

Attached: nani.jpg (1242x1185, 192K)

If only she would apply this logic to refugees...
baka

"immigrants are doing alot of raping and so to avoid talking about this in exact terms such as pointing out that its immigrants and not native swedes doing the raping we'll just say its actually all men who are potential rapists"

If only she would apply this logic to cunts.

meme it with asian muslim black

Sweden is gone.
There's only ruins now.

to be fair though, would rape/10

>it's another episode of 56er obsessing over a meme country to cope
H-h-hey, a-a-at least S-Sweden is w-worse, user!

Also it's 5 am here. Get a fucking world clock, Amerinigger

Attached: 1555464168369.jpg (224x225, 6K)

>what did they mean by this?
She means all women are thots and hoes

we are all in this together krautbro. we are all being replaced mashallah

My uni-washed sister said these words recently

It's a phrase that's being pushed right now

Unless that is what she's doing and is pointing out hypocrisy.

Men must take responsibility for female hysteria

So in other words, all of us men should just go ahead and rape them
We don't want to disappoint their expectations

Despite.

>we are all in this together krautbro.
Not really. No. Not at all actually. I think our primary objective is to liberate the world from the (((USA))) and its imperialism.

Attached: Quick Rundown.jpg (960x904, 162K)

this

>he thinks there no jew presence in krautistan
i am so sorry

Little known fact: He/She/It is also in the Guinness book of World Records for the largest dick holster collection

Attached: dickholster.jpg (1275x1187, 545K)

So, she calling all muslim and black men "rapist"?! Literally Hitler!

depopulation agenda

>bring rapists to country
>then say all men are the problem
>further the divide between men and women

TESTING

I unironically want to rape her.
There there will be no question
Here ma'am, I am the rapist

There absolutely is. Thanks to you. But to be quite honest: when it comes to open borders, multi culturalism, imperialism and Zionism there is not that much of a difference between the average American, or Anglo, and the Ashkenazi Jews.

If anyone is delusional it's American white nationalists who seem to believe in the myth that their nation is anti-European because of the Jews and not because of their own imperialism. Dick Cheney and Bill Kristol are two sides of the same Shekel/Dollar.

NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM

Attached: 1488.gif (300x222, 1.9M)

would you rather live in a civilization where rape is illegal?

Or a civilization that murders you if you are raped?

The G*rman is actually right. The entire reason for this current timeline is because the US is a willing lackey to the synagogue of satan.

Sven bros, you must take all of this back from these "people" immediately pls.

Wonderful fucking logic.

Sorry miss... I just assume all women are whores.

but I dont want to be called a racist ;(

>female MP
nope

So it would seem

>Dick Cheney and Bill Kristol are two sides of the same Shekel/Dollar
This is where you lost me because they are actually the same side. CIA niggers and mainstream liberals are the other perhaps but they have literally the exact same ideology.

perfect translation

>its another dead mutt meme poster

Attached: 1553889897703m.jpg (688x1024, 86K)

Lol and the evangelicals send millions to Israel on top of it, I agree with these krauts a lot of the time it's just the over the top anti-americanism that makes me argue with them.

Civilization is doomed. We would be better off just ending it all. Bring on the Gawd Bombs. Cleanse the Earth of humanity. Roaches would be better.

Buy One, Get One for $0.25

Buy One Sausage, Egg & Cheese McGriddles®, Get One for $0.25

Offer Valid thru 5/12/19 at participating McDonald’s. Valid 1x/day. Only Saturday –Tuesday. See McD App for details. Mobile Order & Pay at participating McDonald’s !

Attached: buyitnow.jpg (300x168, 12K)

I wouldnt even humor this bitch a single second

it's called the mamet principle, their ideology forces them to play dumb

jews do it consciously, the goyim do it due to cognitive dissonance

Attached: mamet principle.jpg (756x144, 17K)

You're being ironic but you should be mindful of this and learn from people like Salvini. Even Trump when he isn't full ZOG Fuhrer, like how he doesn't even play their gay Talmudic games about race, while still have some room to say basic truths in this fucking clown world nightmare.

Consider their exposure to this place, the plight of the redpilled kraut is a burden no human should have to endure. Fortunately they are better than everyone else and will most likely pull through.

Are Swedish women actually the most insufferable sjw's on the planet?

That's the equivalent of 'guilty until proven innocent.' Is that the premise that their justice system is built on as well?

"America" is literally a revolution by the (((merchant class))) against the kings and bloodlines of Europe. A giant machine driven by greed in constant free fall, a rootless blackholes where all cultures, languages, people go to die and glow a last time before they flicker out inside the blackhole. Americans never knew what "blood and soil" is. And when you look at New York, you wonder, if the USA was truly taken over by ZOG or if the Jews weren't actually just the most effective to assimilate into US culture. It was Woodrow Wilson who let them establish the FED, destroyed the monarchies and nations of Europe. It is the USA who fought the hardest against ethno-nationalism, against loyalty to kin and nation, for an international order by its institutions. All laws are just instruments of imperialism by the Anglo-Zionists. Never were anything. Including all the charges of "genocide, war crimes and wars of aggression" at Nuremberg. Neocons do it for breakfast and demand a second serving. I could be living in an all European Europe, a rebirth of the Roman Empire, but noooo...Muh Rothschild-Freemasons. Muh anti-monarchism, capitalism, liberalism and fake universalism. All tools of (((them))) in the end. And by (((them))) I decidedly mean the Anglo menace aswell.

Attached: NatSoc General.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

>Dick Cheney and Bill Kristol are two sides of the same Shekel/Dollar.
Nigger what? Cheney and Kristol are assfucking in the background of the engraving on a side of this proverbial US Shekel. They're not even counterpoints to each other within the context of the American political system. Hillary Clinton and Cheney would have been actual examples of how the political kabuki theater is staged since they supposedly represent opposing sides but are borderline indistinguishable on policy beyond a handful of wedge social issues.

As an aside what the fuck is with rapid anti-American Germans crawling out of the woodwork to spout off bullshit inbetween taking wild stabs in the dark at nothing because they don't even have a cursory understanding of the issue? There's so many of them and they're all so absurdly abrasive while also being brutally uninformed.

yes, swedish women will make any womenloving liberal soiboi into a wifebeater with their cuntyness

"This is my only comment. A worn-out shoe is my only comment."

Attached: israeli_judge_girls_enjoy_being_raped.jpg (861x810, 71K)

Cope harder, mutt

>against the kings of Europe
>Still defending the interests of manlet despots who let the church pillage and subdue their people
>still defending the interests of neurotic tryhards who allowed bankers to dominate everything in time
1913 was ourtrue turning point, but Euope sold its soul long before that. Perhaps with Charlemagne or Constantine even, I don't care to dwell on that...Everything you said is redpilled to the max, though.

Solid job not addressing the fact you don't even have a basic understanding of the US political landscape. It's ironic you detest Americans so much because you argue exactly like one.

sweden of peace

women ARE going to lose the vote within our lifetime. should be good.

America IS Globalism
Gott strafe England

Attached: Americano_goblino.jpg (908x882, 233K)

All the libshits and nonwhites in Europe should be dumped in sweden. Prove me wrong.
pro tip: you can't

The US doesn't have a political landscape, it's just a front for the oligarchy. Everything he said about the US is completely correct as well, it is the greatest force for evil the world has ever known.

Replace "men" with "niggers" and "rapists" with "criminals".

I would rape her

>putting women in charge of anything

i can't tell if she is a witch or not so just burn her?

>argues like an American
By that do you mean that he thinks for himself, or that he's as impressionable as US normal faggots? He seems to be very knowledgeable to me.

Mass graves sounds better to me

Okay man I understand but Americans used to be pretty based and come on you guys could fix your shit and send the muzzies back but your people are more cucked than ours.

America was unironically always bad, also they can't because we force immigrants on Europe at gunpoint. If there were a serious attempt to repatriate them the guns would come out and we'd stage a coup to fight the vile racists.

When I look at niggers, I cant tell theyre murderers or not. So I assume theyre all murderers.

Racism is a survival mechanism. All animal life on earth identifies patterns and avoid those that have a pattern of threatening/dangerous behavior.

Nah dumping them all in sweden would be funnier. In fact first give all the land outside stockholm to finland and norway, build a wall around stockholm, THEN dump all the libshits and non whites in stockholm.

Come on guys, we can admit that we're all a little rapey, right?

Not true. Most Americans seem to support more migration, have no issue with usury or what ZOG has done to the food or agriculture here, etc. Europoors can at least tend to some vital cultural basics, and according to any polling I've seen they disapprove of more migration far more than burgers. North Europe is obviously more cucked but this is for all kinds of ((reasons)) and the fact that Med Euros just keep getting masses of non-whites dumped on them daily.

Like a combo of Running Man and those even shittier Purge movies, with some John Carpenter thrown in. You're gonna go far, user.

I guess this means all women are whores as well

All Swedish men should get together and rape her to prove her right

Before the 20th century? I mean come on we basically came up with all the shit Hitler did with jews and slavs.
He even used manifest dynasty as inspiration for the "lebensraum" idea.

>responsibility
men have only two; take by diplomacy, or take by force

Of course they are, and that's a good thing, don't you know sex work is empowering you bigot?

Nope, bad since day one, genocide isn't a good thing either.

Attached: 1554785219632.gif (350x196, 1.61M)

>The US doesn't have a political landscape, it's just a front for the oligarchy.
Are you also retarded? A political landscape is not exclusively the ruling body, it's the state of the entirety of the system including the political leanings or inclinations of the populace regardless of if they're willing or able to act on or exercise those political dispositions. Even totalitarian regimes have political landscape and the US certainly has one.

He's spouting off basic bitch NatSoc rhetoric, which regardless of how correct it is are not his original thoughts as indicated by the fact he has zero clue about the political situation surrounding the current US political system or the interests controlling it. He also fell back on an ad hom when I pointed out he didn't know what he was talking about which is Classic Americano.

>He even used manifest dynasty as inspiration for the "lebensraum" idea.
Based America.

Dude I knew Europeans when I was in high school a few years ago, they were aghast at us saying a place was a "black neighborhood" or asking what someone's race was.
Our views on race seemed anquated to them, of course now they want to act like they've been nazis all along now that they're countries are fucked with islam.

This is mostly due to decades of American propaganda pumped in through our intel agencies and foundations.

>when looking at you we can't tell if you're a whore or not and therefore we must assume you are a whore
>All women must take collective responsibility for that

woah woah woah woah woah woah

is she saying this just to WHITE MEN? (literally naxi hitlers?) or is she saying thios to ALL MEN? (innocent muslim, indian, POC refugees?????//) THAT'S PRETTY FUCKED UP TO BE SAYING THIS TO MUSLIM INDIAN BLACK MEN? WTF IS THIS LITERALL YWOMAN HITLER?

>"Men must take collective responsibility for rape"

Then will women take collective responsibility for abusing children

>"No we don't have to. Only the woman who abuses her children is responsible"

Why feminazis whores love collective guilt: it's for men only.

Ad hom is not an American thing you massive fagget.

I recogonize their inherant blue pilled ways but they are not exposed to the same shit we are, and in the case of the few redpilled lads across the pond, they percieve that all this pozz about race, multicult and globohomo being thrust on them has a similar point of origin. And it does.
I believe their are great people here, and I'm not anti-American. But we're in this Talmudic warp together and we need to be honest about this shit. America is cucked as fuck.

Fair enough, I don't need the constant "smart and confident black man" advertisements that are everywhere here to know we're cucked.
It's just that in my experience if you talk to a white american and a white european the american will usually be much more conservative on everything except jewry.

This.

>Ad hom is not an American thing you massive fagget.
Is this your first day here or are you just blind to the overly defensive American posters? "White than you Muhammad" isn't a Jow Forums classic for no reason.

We can't tell by looking at a woman whether she wants a dicking or not. Therefore we must assume all women want a dicking and they should take the necessary precautions.

Lol and europeans responded by spamming the board with ad homs against us for supposedly being non-white mongrels for like two years.

Does anyone have the context of this statement? I'm not taking collective responsibility for raping anyone but I at least want to know what she's on about to see exactly how insane this is

I'm not implying the Euros are any better but I'm going to make sure to point out the pot calling the kettle a nigger.

>Dick Cheney and Bill Kristol are two sides of the same Shekel/Dollar.
And? Are they supposed to be opposites? Either I'm missing something or you just said something incredibly stupid

What is her relationship with her father, with her grandfather.

She must come from a broken family.

Opinion discarded.

Rape being an act of physical force, were woman the physically stronger gender, they d be the rapists.

I don't get any of her point.