I want to shoot and kill shitskins...

I want to shoot and kill shitskins. I dont know why but everytime I see shitskins and other subhuman swarthead shitskin inbreed monkies and I start to fantasize about shooting them or burning them alive with a flamethrower. wtf is wrong with me Jow Forums? It happens everytime I see anyone who isnt white

Attached: 28fj3w.jpg (633x758, 116K)

Settle down loser

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 43K)

I only get that feeling with niggers. I actually find Asians quite pleasant, generally speaking. If you’re this far gone though, I suggest you start listening to Jesse Lee Peterson.

chill glownigger.

literally take a break from Jow Forums and go exercise or something

stop blaming other people for your problems. take responsibility for yourself. Ahmed is not the reason you're a loser and incel. you are.

You're glowing too loud. Quiet down.

Attached: when_CIA_in_thread.jpg (316x101, 35K)

you're low iq

you don't get to choose where to be born

oh man

Attached: 1554996429646 (1).jpg (876x550, 59K)

Do it.

Attached: 1358443888001.jpg (500x374, 31K)

Attached: Israeli shills calling for violence.jpg (1438x1720, 1.08M)

But you gotta shoot the genetic defect whites too.

look at all of these faggots dont want you killing anyone and living in peace.
fuck this nu/pol/
gas mudslimes

>posted at 5 am
>snowball chance in hell OP is actually Swedish
flags are an absolute cancer on this board

Prove me wrong.

Pro-tip: you can't!

I won’t ever be able understand your frustrations as I am not white but I can tell you that it’s not healthy to hold such convictions.

Just maybe, try to talk to people about it. Doesn’t have to be a shitskin like me, just a friend. If anything, I can talk to you too.

Either way. I don’t think it’s a healthy thing to hold internal anger about violence as it can manifest itself in ways that might not be favorable.

All this is considering the fact that what you’re posting on here is unironic.

Attached: 1555250550156.jpg (960x1039, 448K)

its not shitskins in other countries. I have online buddies who are shitskins I talk to and dont get this feelings with. its when I go out and shit when I get like this. you have no idea how nasty these shitskins are here. even you would gas them all if you could

Turn your attention to the Swedish government and the Jews who have been subjugating the Neutral Swedes to suicide.

Try to work and find purpose in life

Its a natural reaction of seeing subhuman trash destroying the countries your ancestors built.
If you didnt have those feeling you wouldnt even be human

Also this

Thevonly thing that is not hewkthy is ypu parasitic trash

I already work and shit you gamma cunt

Make love not war.

I get this feeling with niggers. Sometimes I imagine filling a Super Soaker with gasoline and... Just kidding I would never do that or advocate for violence.

incels can't make love, thats why they shoot up schools.

op is always a fag

Don't worry. It's a relatively normal reaction. You're from Sweden, your women are being tranced into nonreality by the culture of media propoganda. And there you are, poor, white, blue eyed, blode headed simple young you. Left with no lass to fuck.

I'd be mad too.

I doesn't get any better.

Start planning.