Muh Gen Z is red pilled

>Muh Gen Z is red pilled
>Diversity is our strength!

Jow Forums BTFO!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6929385/Half-Millennials-Generation-Z-want-employers-prioritize-diversity-ability-hiring.html

Attached: Screenshot_20190416-220445~2.png (1080x1127, 657K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gqg3l3r_DRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gen Z IS >50% (((diverse))) so this should surprise nobody.

youtu.be/gqg3l3r_DRI

Attached: 23C36E16-7170-4F71-B330-EBE50A81084B.jpg (425x286, 34K)

Now break the results down by race.

Oh look another ((((((((((poll))))))))))) which can be trusted for sure

nigger, half of gen z is nonwhite

>literally half of both generations are non-white
>non-whites want more non-whites getting hired

50% of Gen Z are niggers or spics.

This isn't a surprise.

Fight or perish white man.

Attached: 1492960017909.jpg (1490x1725, 442K)

No bigot.

Why didn't the poll allow an option to say prioritize homogeneity over everything else?

It makes no sense some jobs require more ability than being brown

13% of GenZ and millennials commit 50% crimes. I have the same sources as this survey.

>(((Polls)))
Daily reminder that Hillary had a 97+% of winning the election.

50% of Gen Z is Redpilled and already sick of this shit
The other 50% are the brainwashed masses that are the shit we are sick of.
I’ll say this again:
Most polarized generation in history.

half of millennials and Gen Z are brown

Most of these kids are hearing the buzzword "diversity" and going all in on that one regardless of what it means.

Ask the some kids what hiring on merit means, fuck, ask them what the word merit means and what it pertains to in this situation over the other choices.

Then tell them that they could depend on one of these hires one day in a life threatening situation. Explain what hiring based on diversity did when Antwon the diversity hire couldn't resuscitate your grandma or child when you called 911 because he was a stupid person unfit for the job.

Human self preservation tactics should ideally kick in when these things are explained thoroughly to our kids. Boom, now your kid isn't a complete retard.

This is just one of many examples. Just wait till you tell them 12-16 years of schooling with athletics, straight A's and every extracurricular they could have possibly done won't mean SHIT when they're up against a "poor negro" form the ghetto. Then bring up student debt. ALL of these things should be brought up on a constant basis.

if anyone reading this has access to nuclear missiles, please launch them. there is no fixing this without fire.

we're doomed. at least the carnage of cucks will be a solace of sorts.

Isn't Gen Z less than 50% white? This poll should have also been categorized by race on top of age group. I severely doubt that number is 50% among white Gen Z-ers.

Found the nazi.

They didn’t fucking ask me apparently. What cunts.

Kill your faggot

Attached: Homeless.jpg (1130x823, 95K)

1. Millennials aren’t based and they are included.

2. Half of millennials and zoomers are non white. It’s not like the Mexican zoomers are based.

It's hard to even know how diversity drags the team down when that's all you've experienced. They've never had the experience of being part of a homogeneous group that works like a well-oiled machine. Perhaps they never will.

So what if my doctor committed malpractice on me and my body is fucked up for the rest of my life. At least a black person got a chance to be a doctor. This new diverse world is so beautiful!

Women shouldn't have rights.

>Fight or perish white man.
If I agree to perish will I get that $1,000 / month UBI deal?

Attached: hmm.png (741x568, 29K)

Did someone say: Shitty quality products?
>Welcome to the tHiRD world...

Zoomers are the worst. The quality of this board is markedly declining as zoomers are coming of age, it's likely a causal relationship

Just wait till they actually hit the workforce trust me they will change their mind. Im gen Z and only recently been working. It will be a while the the main wave hits the sobering effect of real life.

People are naturally more leaning towards leftist views in their youth and the older and more weathered you get as a person the more conservative you'll become.

Millenials sure as shit are a doomed lost cause we'll have to fight off once they obtain large amounts of power but its too soon to make a call with Gen Z.
However theres been a fuckton of brainwashing on them carried out by public schools, especially here.

My age group (19 this year) is further to the right than the younger ones since we went through elementary school before the brainwashing started here, which was around about 2014. Nobody knew what the fuck a tranny was before then, and for the most part they scarcely existed outside of pits on the internet.

>zogby polling
>run by john zogby, a career democrat
>son of lebanese immigrants
>brother found the arab version of the ADL
lads

Is diversity just another way of spreading the dwindling supply of whites around to lower-tier jobs so that shit actually gets done? Think about it. If it was a true meritocracy the best universities and companies would have a higher proportion of whites than shittier ones, who would then be forced to hire more minorities to replace retirees and decline further in turn. By adding diversity quotas and excluding whites, they're forced to take another possibly worse job at these lower companies so that they don't collapse completely.

Attached: 1540364707793.jpg (600x1004, 107K)

>The other 50% are the brainwashed masses that are the shit we are sick of.
No, the other 50% are niggers spics and other kind of mutt abominations

>poll made in capital city for ~1k people in rich area
Yeah naw, dawg.

What's crazy is the gender lines. The boys are ready to fire up the ovens and the girls are dying their hair and wearing problem glasses.

You can't spend it when you're dead.

white gen z are based. of course white gen z is only about 50% of gen z. the future of politics in the US is racial polarization

Attached: genzyklon.png (640x408, 53K)

Can't wait for the infrastructure to start failing at random.

>survey
It’s called manufacturing consent, read your Chomsky.

>People are naturally more leaning towards leftist views in their youth and the older and more weathered you get as a person the more conservative you'll become.
because of k-12 brainwashing.

>Millenials sure as shit are a doomed lost cause we'll have to fight off once they obtain large amounts of power but its too soon to make a call with Gen Z.
Millennials are the leaders of the alt right.(e-celebs)
We've been ones red-pilling everyone else