I am by far the smartest man on pol

I am so smart, that I can debunk racist rhetoric. Racists claim racism has no impact on police brutality. Yet it is clear that police brutality is an issue since police killings are disproportionately black.

Attached: 57b9ddf7225dd.image.png (673x441, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21
census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2017/income-povery.html
wolframalpha.com/input/?i=(325.7 million * 0.62 * 0.088) / (325.7 million * 0.12 * 0.22)
wolframalpha.com/input/?i=5,858,330 / 2,263,112
healthaffairs.org/do/10.1377/hblog20170808.061398/full/
michiganradio.org/post/data-analysis-modern-day-redlining-happening-detroit-and-lansing
nccp.org/media/releases/release_34.html
chicagotribune.com/news/ct-lead-poisoning-science-met-20150605-story.html
chicagopatf.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/PATF_Final_Report_Executive_Summary_4_13_16-1.pdf
nytimes.com/2015/10/25/us/racial-disparity-traffic-stops-driving-black.html
youtu.be/zhMOQ3_cVkM
eportfolios.macaulay.cuny.edu/cheng2016/2016/11/12/lead-poisoning-and-environmental-racism/
youtube.com/watch?v=IP_AChR2bdc
2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry but as an actual genius I feel the need to inform you that triple digit IQ posters don't post 'I am silly' type images.

Attached: Sippu.jpg (600x800, 92K)

false

Stop committing crimes you niggers

>police killings are disproportionately black
Which goes along with the majority of murderers being niggers and not knowing how to function with common sense in a normal society.

So your point is what, exactly?

Attached: Anthony_Jones.jpg (400x225, 16K)

>not normalizing based on crime committed by race
>brainlet.jpg

Mulatto Amerimutts wouldn't get killed so much if they didn't commit crime and then preach identity politics that involve committing more crime

Attached: 1555293256015.gif (390x277, 2.41M)

wanting to survive a traffic stop when you disobey a direct order, fight, then reach into your waistband is special treatment.

And then fire a few rounds and then the bitch officer decides he doesn't really want to die.

You're a faggot
Who cares if cops or anyone else kills niggers? What are you trying to argue?
Fuck you, fuck niggers, and fuck those goddamn kikes.

Do killings count as brutality?
I thought brutality was beating the ever-loving shit out of them and letting them suffer, not putting them down quickly

Actually, if you scale for poverty, blacks commit the same amount of crime as whites.

Blacks live in poverty by 2x as much proportionally speaking and they create 2.5x as much of the violent crime. Poverty has lead paint which causes violent crime. Therefore we can conclude that blacks commit 2x as much crime because they are 2x more likely to live in poverty which contains lead paint. The extra 0.5 is discrimination.

FBI URC 2016 Crime Data by race
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21

US Census Beuro Poverty Rates 2016
census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2017/income-povery.html

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=(325.7 million * 0.62 * 0.088) / (325.7 million * 0.12 * 0.22)

healthaffairs.org/do/10.1377/hblog20170808.061398/full/
michiganradio.org/post/data-analysis-modern-day-redlining-happening-detroit-and-lansing
nccp.org/media/releases/release_34.html
chicagotribune.com/news/ct-lead-poisoning-science-met-20150605-story.html

Attached: 135.png (680x680, 124K)

omfg
if you scale for skin tone, blacks commit more crime than whites.

>replying to tired Jew autoshitpost scripts like they're actually people
>intelligent
>(((you)))

Jow Forums trigger warning: facts and data

Let’s look at search an seizures. Black men are searched 4x more likely to be searched for contraband as white drivers. But the police uncovered 2x the amount of contraband on white drivers.

chicagopatf.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/PATF_Final_Report_Executive_Summary_4_13_16-1.pdf

Black men are also more likely to be stopped for no reason. In those scenarios, blacks were likely to experience brutality even when the black suspect shows no resistance.

nytimes.com/2015/10/25/us/racial-disparity-traffic-stops-driving-black.html

>Poverty has lead paint which causes violent crime
you almost got me there lmao

Attached: BlackCrimeRate.jpg (1125x875, 195K)

Does your wife know you're here instead of prepping her bull, Reddit?

p.s. Go back.

More blacks live in poverty due to redlining practices.

Well, I can easily dispute that with the fact the the poorest white-majority city has less crime than the richest nigger-cuddling city, I do like your lead paint hypothesis.

I'm sure always having to worry about the rental place coming to take back the rims off your caddy probably adds in there somewhat!

Attached: 1520662975530s.jpg (250x250, 4K)

topkek

please tell me your trolling

Attached: IMG_2824.png (430x388, 26K)

You're a stupid faggot.
Nobody here gives a fuck if cops shoot niggers. It's not like they aren't importing them almost as fast as they breed any way.
Why should the deaths of useless overpopulated pavement apes not be celebrated?

Attached: 1489814518637.png (446x397, 17K)

N

I've never met a clever person who thinks he's clever.
>smart
>anime
Go fuck yourself you dickless basemnet dweller

Poverty barely exists in the united states and it does not lead someone to go and violently attack or slaughter people or rape them.
There is absolutely no causal relationship between "poverty" and murdering people which is why those rich drug cartels in Mexico still decide to cut people to bits.

youtu.be/zhMOQ3_cVkM

Now look up comparisons of violent crime between the richest black and poorest white neighborhoods.

You fail to account for the distribution of race by lead paint. NYC is large. Not a lot of whites live near lead paint homie

eportfolios.macaulay.cuny.edu/cheng2016/2016/11/12/lead-poisoning-and-environmental-racism/

Attached: tenor.gif (480x480, 110K)

Let's see a source homie

yes of course earning less money truly motivates me to go rape an old woman because whitey discriminates me

Except there are more whites than blacks by an order of magnitude, so the absolute number of people below the poverty line includes more whites than blacks. An 8.5% poverty rate for whites is 17 million people; 22% poverty rates for blacks is about 9 million people. If poverty was the driving factor whites would be committing crime at a 2:1 margin.

It doesn't matter than an individual black person has a double chance of living in poverty, there isn't enough of a black population to allow that to explain their collective over-representation in crime.

> MUH LEAD PAINT
ok i'm being trolled, stop wasting peoples time with this thread

Lead exposer between races is very similar, and is quite frankly grasping at straws. It doesn't even make a baby step at attempting to explain racial differences.

Attached: BLL-by-Race.png (678x364, 18K)

>Is too stupid to figure out why people post anonymously here
>Thinks he is a genius.
You are quite literally double digit IQ.
The funny thing is you attach a name to yourself so everyone can continuously see how stupid you are too.

Maybe if a disproportionate number of crimes weren't committed by blacks, the cops would leave them alone. Maybe if blacks learned how to act like human beings, stay in school and get a fucking education they wouldn't be disproportionately poor and therefore likely to commit crimes.

This whole racial disparity argument is laid solely at the feet of the communistic educational system and the cultural Marxists who do all the teaching. It's their fucking job to engage with students, and they treat blacks like they're stupid instead of actually helping them learn. Fuck you, OP, you cop-hating faggot.

Police killings are not disportionatly black. They are nearly perfectly proportional to assaults on police by race.
Feeble minded. That's you.

>Blacks live in poverty by 2x as much proportionally speaking and they create 2.5x as much of the violent crime.
If they create 2.5x as much of the violent crime, they’re disproportionately committing crime by almost 4x as much due to being an eighth of the population.

Sage, honestly dumb thread

>Actually, if you scale for poverty, blacks commit the same amount of crime as whites.
Actually they don't. They still commit more.
Why lie?

poverty doesn’t explain murder or rape u fucking mong

>police killings are disproportionately black.
so thats racism and not say niggers not knowing how to act? go watch eric garners death vid, this nigger was told multiple times to put hands behind back you are under arrest, he literally shoves cops away, a felony itself, i dindunuffin multiple cops dog pile him "i cant breave i cant breave" during which they still cant get his ass handcuffed....and thats racism? surely you mean he was racist against the cops? that nigger did everything he could to get killed. that is not racism unless racism means niggers are not fit for western civ. is that what you mean?

Why is my post being registered as spam? You trying to fuck with my free speech?

Attached: yccc3f4vcwsxyj6eydy2.jpg (1600x900, 223K)

Not to mention just saying "violent crime" doesn't take into account the severity of the violence.
Fuckin numbers, man.

lol this b8
Even nignogs know how data works

It doesn't simply say rich blacks commit more crime than poor whites. it just says the got arrested more.

I can't post the link I want without being flagged for spam so go ahead and Google "Poor white kids are less likely to go to prison than rich black kids" and "Race, Wealth and Incarceration: Results from the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth" from SpringerLink. This chart just says they got arrested more, not that they commit more crimes.

That image you replied to is about homicides. While we might like to pretend life is like like some sort of crime-investigation show, most homicides are not a mystery. Someone kills someone's brother, there are witnesses everyone knows who did the deed. The fact that blacks, even rich blacks, straight-up murder so many fucking people should tell us that poverty is not the driving factor pushing rich blacks to kill at higher rates than any whites in the western world.

>I am so smart, that I can debunk racist rhetoric.

Mother fucker, you can't even bring yourself to call racism "racism" if it's committed by anyone other than a white guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=IP_AChR2bdc

But I'm sure the black man screaming "kill white babies" had a good reason that makes it totally legit.

Attached: Superman-HoHum.png (403x403, 307K)

Who said niggers were allowed to drive?

>it just says the got arrested more.
That's true, but there's no credible reason to believe that there's any disparity between arrest rates and rates of crime committed. Are you familiar with the National Crime Victimization Survey? It's an annual survey sent to 10,000 American households asking if the recipient has been the victim of a crime and if so, to supply a variety of details about it.

An interesting thing about the results is if you look at the reports of crime by perpetrator's race and compare them to the annual arrest records by race, they map together really very closely. Usually the NCVS's results about crimes perpetrated by blacks skew a little higher than arrests of blacks for a given crime. So if the NCVS results say 64% of respondents report they were assaulted by a black, arrest records will show that 62% of suspects arrested for assault were black. If 67% of respondents who were raped report the perpetrator was black, arrest records will show that 66% of those arrested for rape were black.

The numbers are based entirely on the reports of victims, our supposedly racist law enforcement and judicial system have no influence here, like they presumably would on arrest and conviction rates. And since most crime is intra-racial, most of the respondents reporting being victimized by blacks are themselves black; they have no incentive to take part in any white supremacist conspiracy to lie on the survey to frame blacks.

Blacks are more criminal than whites. It's a fact. Deal with it.

Whites are committing 2x the crimes.

Blacks are disproportionately killing everyone else though

But that's wrong

It is similar. But as I have explained before, the rate of crimes are similar as well.

>An interesting thing about the results is if you look at the reports of crime by perpetrator's race and compare them to the annual arrest records by race, they map together really very closely. Usually the NCVS's results about crimes perpetrated by blacks skew a little higher than arrests of blacks for a given crime. So if the NCVS results say 64% of respondents report they were assaulted by a black, arrest records will show that 62% of suspects arrested for assault were black. If 67% of respondents who were raped report the perpetrator was black, arrest records will show that 66% of those arrested for rape were black.

This does not support the idea that wealthier people at that time period were reported more, just arrested more. The survey you are referring to is randomly distributed between all income levels. Your result is inconclusive.

> I am the smartest man on pol
That's not an achievement you want to be bragging about.

FTFY

Attached: blm.png (673x441, 139K)

Not per capita, not even close. It's weird, earlier you wanted to scale for poverty, but you don't want to scale for per capita? Furthermore, those numbers are deceptive due to the FBI's habit of folding all crime committed by Latinos into the "white" category. They will label a criminal with 60% Mesoamerican, 20% African black, 15% European, and 5% Chupacabra heritage as "white" in those numbers. It's a completely fraudulent inflation of white crime rates.

Say your smart, yet can't figure out why some one with a IQ of 103 dealing with nig nogs every day begins to hold ill intent towards them and your propagandist bullshit smells like the shit it is to them.

Attached: ijnji.jpg (508x658, 33K)

>I am so smart

Attached: 1554560514110.jpg (226x223, 8K)

That is true, I'll give you that :D

Attached: 12993448_1722999427985178_2049002757658349085_n.jpg (715x669, 38K)

Black people are more likely to walk away from an altercation from police safely then white people.

STOP REACHING FOR THINGS WHEN AN OFFICE INSTRUCTS YOU NOT TO DO SO YOU DUMB FUCKING MORON.

Also, more whites shot by police.

Fuck off.

Black crime rates match african crime rates and whites match europeans. It's genetic.

Attached: D3-L_5iUwAEYyHQ.jpg (1200x656, 160K)

>Racists claim racism has no impact on police brutality. Yet it is clear that police brutality is an issue since police killings are disproportionately black.

These sentences couldn't have been writing by someone with an IQ over 105.

Based tripfag triggering faggots everywhere.

Attached: a0d1551c5fb424ee804e47b41abe63b44e29f39738baea02ed09ee59046e95a6.jpg (336x476, 38K)

>Complains about anime
>Jow Forums
Literally die cunt.

You know, I miss Obama for the whole cop killing stuff. The monthly shootouts were better than shitty Trump tweets.

You know what. I actually fucked up the math. Let's do this again. But with absolute figures.

17.3 million whites in poverty

9.2 million blacks in poverty

That is a ratio of 1.88. So if poverty had an effect, then whites in poverty would commit 1.88x the amount of crime.

Whites are in fact arrested for

5,858,330 crimes

Blacks are arrested for

2,263,112 crimes

So whites commit

5,858,330 / 2,263,112

2.58x the amount of crime as blacks when you look at the ones in poverty. The difference might include Latinos or some degree of mixed race. In either case, you can not support the theory that blacks commit more crime due to culture or anything like that. Crime is the natural outcome of poverty, and whites are equally guilty. Sorry, but you are just wrong.

Black cops are more likely to use excessive force on black suspects than white cops.

As another genius and 2hoe poster, I concur

kek you all are still arguing with this guy after lead paint became a qualifying factor for black crime?

>best damned bait on this board in a month. has to be larping white guy.

More where that came from! I mapped out all of the conservative arguments. Stay tunes.

Get out of here with your pilpul. Khazzars arent welcome. Chronos is a bitch we worship chaos here.

actually this is false
13% of the population causes over 50% of the homicide. I know, it seems like an over used statistic, but you have no idea what death is like. It is a very real thing.

>inb4 they're poorer than whites
There are more poor white people than black people in America.
>i-its the whiteys!
The whiteys fault that your fathers leave you as soon as they hit up your mom, and that she only kept you because she couldn't afford an abortion? Yea, that's white people fault somehow, right?
>b-but we wuz slaves!
Okay.. every single ethnicity in existence was enslaved at some point. This point is moot. That is the past. This is the present.
>b-but da reparations!
Almost 1,000,000 white people died in the civil war to save your nigger ass a future and you blow your welfare check on Jordans. Fuck you.
>b-but da pigs be killun us!
No. If a black man walks outside, he is 8x more likely to be killed by another black man than by a police officer. Even if he is killed by a pig, he is more likely to be killed by a black pig than a white police officer.
>b-but muh!!
No. Shut the fuck up you insufferable fucking monkey. You are not important. You are irrelevant. Get your black head out of your asshole and wake up to the fact that you are a nigger, and are inferior to whites since day 1.

You actually believe that? Have you actually met and interacted with these fucking chimps?

Attached: 1477875389644.jpg (400x460, 22K)

Ah yes, blacks are poor. Right. So they kill other poor people en masse and then spend what welfare money they do get on Jordan's and to pay child support?

I like how you explicitly ignored the percentage of blacks found with contraband vs whites
I assume that would go against your argument

Being deliberately retarded is still being retarded. You need a better hobby in life.

Niggers are disproportionately criminal, so police killings are not, in fact, disproportionately black, with respect to the killing of criminals, Q.E.D. i.e. OP is a faggot, sage.

(1/2)
EVERYONE should read this if they haven't already.
2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf

Major Findings
• The evidence suggests that if there is police racial bias in arrests it is negligible. Victim and witness surveys show that police arrest violent criminals in close proportion to the
rates at which criminals of different races commit violent crimes.
• There are dramatic race differences in crime rates. Asians have the lowest rates, followed by whites, and then Hispanics. Blacks have notably high crime rates. This pattern
holds true for virtually all crime categories and for virtually all age groups.
• In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a non-black to commit murder, and 12
times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of
another race.
• In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved
blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black
person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was
eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.
• In 2014 in New York City, a black was 31 times more likely than a white to be arrested for murder, and a Hispanic was 12.4 times more likely. For the crime of “shooting”—defined as firing a bullet that hits someone—a black was 98.4 times more likely than
a white to be arrested, and a Hispanic was 23.6 times more likely.

>Racists say race has nothing to do with police brutality!
Are you daft? Those aren't racists. Those are color blind thin blue line normie Republicans. Racists believe that race is a core aspect of people that will always lead to conflict whether real or perceived when forced to coexist together.

(2/2)
• If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.
• In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and
robbery by 90 percent.
• In 2015, a black person was 2.45 times more likely than a white person to be shot and
killed by the police. A Hispanic person was 1.21 times more likely. These figures are well
within what would be expected given race differences in crime rates and likelihood to resist
arrest.
• In 2015, police killings of blacks accounted for approximately 4 percent of homicides
of blacks. Police killings of unarmed blacks accounted for approximately 0.6 percent of homicides of blacks. The overwhelming majority of black homicide victims (93 percent from
1980 to 2008) were killed by blacks.
• Both violent and non-violent crime has been declining in the United States since a
high in 1993. 2015 saw a disturbing rise in murder in major American cities that some
observers associated with “depolicing” in response to intense media and public scrutiny of
police activity.

get em dude

Attached: wine-glasses-cheers-1180x610-2-300x155.jpg (300x155, 13K)

Claim made. Now proof.

I can't believe it's not Horsey.

Don't your crime states come from the total population and not just those in poverty? You are comparing the crime states from a group of 150 mil vs about 30 mil. 2.58 times the crime rate isn't bad for a group that has more that 5x the population.

Nigger iq confirmed.

How do you cope with the fact that blacks are inherently more violent?

>t. PhD in Math
BTFO small brain.

Attached: 12A7DE07-D35F-4350-AEE7-B11C4EBB2E6D.jpg (840x1119, 286K)

>be black
>act differently
>get treated differently

Attached: 1510177393631.webm (640x360, 1.88M)

so are blacks committing crimes, if you commit a disproprtianate amount of crime you end up getting killed by police in a statistically higher amount than if you weren't committing crimes.

My fucking god something needs to change, this world is not fucking funny, its not a clown world, its a fucking disgusting world that needs someone to reset it, this is fucking garbage and I would personally kill every non-white, white traitor, and white trash if i had the option to

Is it disproportionate to the number of crimes committed by blacks...No

POPULATION SIZE
You’re one of the stupidest motherfuckers I be ever seen

>Actually, if you scale for poverty, blacks commit the same amount of crime as whites.

They don't commit crime because they are poor. They are poor because they commit crime. Success and failure is based on how well or how poorly a culture practices delayed gratification. If a group of people practices it, they do well. That's why Asians are doing better than either whites or blacks even though they suffered through their cities getting nuke or fleeing their homeland safter it got taken over by communists. If they don't, they'll resort to crime because they'd not willing to work for what they want and would rather take it by force even though, in the long run, they'd be better off working for it.

False OP
Also Nigger

Does it just suck being a useless nog?

shut up nigger. Honk Honk

Attached: cant show this.jpg (1342x9564, 2.68M)

Kike

Attached: 1555191816947.jpg (768x768, 61K)