Is suicide the only meaningful truth?

Is suicide the only meaningful truth?

Attached: sunset_wojak.jpg (1001x823, 69K)

No, it's the weak faggot's way out

Attached: 1460041320432.jpg (479x382, 144K)

no, kill jews is though

you're just a pussy scared of death

No, you will be reborn. And worse off than in your current situation.

Imagine reincarnation was real. A goy would be reborn a Jew and a Jewish supremacist a goy. Funny how that would turn out.

fearful or not, it is not wise to leave the world without a sense of pride and legacy.

I'm not scared of death, but I'm also not going to rob myself of years I could be here to shit up the world with my right-wing opinions.

Better martyrdom than suicide. Don’t give up. Trust in God

Go read the myth of sysiphus, faggot

only if user takes jew

Wish I wasnt.

You're going to die someday, minus well give up all the pressures of life like "Go to college, work 50 hour weeks, buy a home." Fuck that. Find what you love doing, try to make money somehow doing that and adopt minimalism while devoting your life to helping the white race become stronger and survive and remove poopoo skins.

Anime is the only thing that is preventing me from An Heroing

more like "sissyphus", right? no, but seriously, I don't get the hype about Camus. what was his point again? we just need to rebel against the world? whatever the fuck that means

Don't kill yourself. Force the jews to kill you. The war is always and everywhere. Do your part.
>inb4 glownigger
I don't mean violence. If you don't want to live money isn't very important and you are free to try to build your community and become resilient to jew subversion.

Attached: 1550196799561.jpg (633x950, 930K)

I would think if I were in that state of mind I'd at least strut around and Jow Forums in public before I offed myself.

>Jow Forums in public
You don't have to go that far. There are little things you can do. It sounds cheesy but have you considered organizing a letter writing campaign. I don't mean hate mail. Just a letter that expresses your discontent with a local businessman/lobbyist. It completely legal to send letters as long as its not outright harassment and and angry letter implies three things to the recipient. 1. You know their name. 2. You know where they live. 3. You are angry.

I'm not suicidal like OP, but I know what you're talking about and I've done such. Sometimes it works and sometimes they don't care.

sacrifice is the only meaningful truth, and suicide is actually you trying to avoid it, sacrifice yourself in living!!!, out of love for other living things which existencial are the same as you, make the effort out of your own blood, to seek and spread the truth

>sacrifice

maybe that's meaning, maybe you're right

What your hands do
It's your own eyes that've seen
So won't you judge your actions
To make sure the results are clean?
It's your own conscience
That is gonna remind you
That it's your heart and nobody else's
That is gonna judge
Be not selfish in your doings
Pass it on (Pass it on, children)
Help your brothers (help them) in their needs
Pass it on
Live for yourself and you will live in vain
Live for others, you will live again
In the kingdom of Jah
Man shall reign
Pass it on
Pass it on
Pass it on
Pass it on
What's in the darkness
Must be revealed to light
We're not here to judge what's good from bad
But to do the things that are right
On a hot, sunny day
Follow the shadows for rescue
But as the day grows old
I know the sun is gonna find you
Be not selfish in your doings
Pass it on
Help your brothers in their needs
Pass it on
Live for yourself, you will live in vain
Live for others, you will live again
In the kingdom of Jah
Man shall reign
Pass it on
Pass it on
Pass it on
Pass it on (Pass it on)

Not politics.
Take this bullshit to /r9gay where it belongs.

>Not suicidal
Haha yeah. After I posted that I realized you was fpbp. As far as them not caring, the bigger guys will have someone filter out their mail for them and some guys are no doubt oblivious to the subtext of the situation. If you are active in your community I'd like to hear about any things you've seen that made an impact. Been looking for ideas.

Attached: 25254653534.jpg (474x355, 29K)

I have a GOP congressman and always attend his town hall type events. He's also active in the community and I try to go to any concert or thing he attends. The goal is to get them to recognize you.

>Goal is to get them to recognize you
Cool. So the idea is to make sure they know you are a pillar of support so that your opinion carries more weight when you are speaking with them?

Used to really like Camus. The appeal is largely (imo) that it makes it really easy to roll with the punches. When I was working nights and was fairly miserable Camus' absurd hero concept had a lot of appeal to me and genuinely made me happier. At least in the moment. Overall it is still a nihilistic philosophy and created destructive habits.

No, it means you're a massive cuck.

Please don't shit up my thread with your faggot song lyrics or I might actually blast a hole in my brain.

Digits say yes

It's more like
>Oh, it's a letter from Jim, he's always been a great guy and a supporter, we should probably read it.

No because evil fucks will never suicide unless they are cornered with no escape don't let more evil people live stay alive and fight for whats right for every good honest light taken away the darkness just grows more.

We need more good people evil only wins when there is no one standing in it's way.

Attached: 1457016853389.jpg (373x297, 7K)

Thanks. That makes sense.

No there's an absolute truth above the despair.

Information flow is real. By this we mean that there is a single game that has been played since the first cellular life on earth, and we continue to play a meta-game of it now in our brains. What life is, is a discrete network of information flow that is in the 'goldilocks' zone between over and under-connected in its constituent nodes. The extremes can't search fitness landscapes effectively during certain environmental events and are doomed to die.

The highest, truest ethic becomes, how can I incorporate and cause others to connect with discrete units of information (memes) that strengthen healthy information flow considering the specific challenges they face.

I can tell you are under-connected right now op -- you've reached the local peak of a fitness landscape and there doesn't seem to be any way out. You can't tough your way out of this (pare down connections), the only way forward is to connect more external elements to your life. It almost doesn't matter what you do, just keep throwing shit at the wall until something begins to emerge out of the chaos. Then pare down connections around it like the sculptor pulling the figure from the statue. This is one of the ways of daring, in trusting in network effects.

every person who's tried to commit suicide {for real tried not ((pill overdose))} and didn't succeed says they immediately regretted it.

4 years ago i held a butcher knife to my heart and cried because i was too pussy to push it through me.

now i'm thankful i never went through with it.

make this piece of shit demiurge better for the next person until it's your time.

Don't kill yourself user. Take the iron-pill. Lift some weight and wife a good Christian woman. Continue the white race.

No Nigger suicide is not the only meaningful truth.

How can someone who is not self-aware choose to kill themselves?

Emotional imbalances can make you do stupid things. It doesn't require self awareness. Just get really drunk and take a razor blade and slit your throat. Not very hard at all.

You telling me that the worldstar retards think that far ahead? They lurch from moment to moment without a thought about anything else.

Self-sacrifice is.

Attached: 347ac60ed57d5da0b9d9cd9d24b5fb87-700.jpg (1120x700, 121K)

Suicide takes serious balls while simultaneously taking serious cowardice.

And suicide is for pussies afraid of life.

The think is if you are going to commit suicide, you should do something that will impact the white race, like Brenton Tarrant did.

>Inb4 Mossad sympathizer.

There is no ultimate point to being alive and anyone telling you otherwise is just a retard who value their lives to much or are just using religion to give them some reason to keep going. Not matter if you kill yourself tomorrow or live another 30 years and die of natural causes, the end result for you will always be the same. It's all about what you want to leave behind. If you think you are that special that you want your genes to carry on then have a kid. Most people won't ever contribute anything substantial or make any real difference in the world though. Just watch a a couple nature documentaries to see how disposable life really is. Your real purpose is to just become compost to create new life to continue the cycle over and over. People just think they are worth more than other animals because of our intelligence but that's such a foolish belief. We arnt any more valuable than that animal you hit on your way to work and is now roadkill rotting in the sun.