Without religion there would be no morals

>without religion there would be no morals

Attached: 1555410100774.png (485x443, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video4214962/amazing_atheist
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/our-humanity-naturally/201103/misinformation-and-facts-about-secularism-and-religion
youtu.be/NF0Z1KcunfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

True

Attached: 1536480257049.jpg (810x450, 248K)

Japan has minimal religion and no Christianity. Explain this.

Attached: 1551634149701.png (1000x1000, 419K)

>without religion we could totally have morals and society wouldn't decay whatsoever

Attached: 1550871285597.png (500x372, 96K)

Wrong and stupid

And they have no morals. Just because they're submissive and follow the basic rules of society doesn't mean that they aren't sick in the head.

They have buddhism dummy

Japan has a state religion.

It is both Shinto and Buddhist.

They follow Confucian rules which are quasi religious.

Morality is manmade. Anyone saying otherwise is an actual retard with a double digit IQ.

Christianity has formed the basis of morals in the west. Even if you abolished religion tomorrow the morals they set forth would still exist.

Would there even be laws against murder if Christanity was never a thing? A situational thing like the Middle East?

Go over there and ask them about their religion. They normally just pick something to write down on forms like "oh I'm buddhist." But they generally know NOTHING about buddhism, and don't really care. Same with Shinto.

Don't get me wrong. I love the Shinto shrines. Very peaceful, especially since you're the only one there except for a couple times a year when they have festivals.

Attached: IMG_20170921_101057.jpg (1340x1005, 408K)

The sooner more people realize this the better

Attached: 1551481903478.jpg (1024x927, 114K)

Objective morality idiot.

hammurabis code existed prior to the ten commandments

pedophilla is pretty much legal till like 20 years ago because they received so much backlash from the world.

Judaism and Islam are religions, and they're morally bankrupt.

Attached: 504d99988f7975f6b19a1e864889f618.jpg (1200x1305, 143K)

>Japan
>no Christianity
Does the world tentacle mean nothing to you lad?

Attached: beta.gif (320x183, 2.29M)

Morality was invented by Man because of Religion. Literally nobody can argue against your OP...so you just made a instant page 10 thread.

Retard, OP.

Japan has christians...what the fuck? Shinto and Buddhism is dead/meme folklore religions for the demons. All good Japs praise Jesus like they
've been doing for the past 300-400 years.

>Christianity has formed the basis of morals
More then just the basis
>Even if abolished religion tomorrow morals would still exist
Not for long buddy. Remember before they existed in Pagan civilizations, and then how the way of live in those civilizations CHANGED over YEARS because the mainstream world view CHANGED? No bible means robot dystopia within a century or less. Don't worry, there will never be no bible though. Pic related.

Attached: goku.jpg (1920x1080, 1.44M)

Japan has the lowest crime rates on planet earth

The average Japanese is completely shocked by the attitude and loose conduct of white people

Japan is dying.

As much as people say atheists believe in nothing and nothing matters, I think those believers claiming it, actually believe in nothing. Because if you take away a god commanding them, presumably they don't have any values they would uphold, just a life based in fear or doing what someone above them says.

>Morality was invented by Man because of Religion.
That is a very interesting statement. And is partly a chicken and the egg problem.

I think it's fairly obvious that the need to create morality comes from the fact that we have feelings we need to explain. Feelings about fairness, justice, retribution, empathy and such. When attempting to explain these feelings, did religions already exist? And even if they did, were these feelings always explained in religious terms?

Christians in Japan are very few and far between. Less than 1% of japan calls themselves christian, and I bet a healthy chunk of those people aren't even Japanese, lol.

Just like most white populations in a similar decline. But while they have a population crisis, we have a population and a demographics crisis while we lose our countries to foreigners. I wish our problem was as good as theirs.

> Morals are sUbJEctiVe

xvideos.com/video4214962/amazing_atheist

Attached: Mocking-Spongebob.jpg (502x353, 43K)

How can you not acknowledge the fundamental fact that secularism is a festering cancer in the west. Atheism/agnosticism/“unaffiliated” people are the faggots, trannies and the white people that don’t have children. All the kikes that peddle filth and run the show aren’t even religiously Jewish but secular Jews. If religion isn’t important to you then you are a fucking animal that belongs in the fire.

nigger, Japan is 80% shinto, and most the rest is atheist.

How about you use google before you come in here with your uniformed, incorrect opinions

Hello, Murdoch.

>Just like most white populations in a similar decline
Japan’s decline is happening at a much faster and more accelerated rate. It’s our problem on steroids. The Great Replacement is due to malicious actors rather than a simple cultural problem

>If religion isn’t important to you then you are a fucking animal that belongs in the fire.
typical crazy religious psycho

Atheists have a lower murder rate than religious people
a lower rate of teenage pregnancy
a lower rate of disease
a lower rate of crime in general
much higher levels of wealth and education

Compared to atheists, Christians are nigger tier

EU's average birth rate is 1.6, and that includes all the non-whites who are breeding. It's 1.5 in germany. Again, that's INCLUDING all the non-germans who have literally turned germany non-white in a single generation. Japan's birthrate is 1.44. If we could find only the white german birth rate, it's probably significantly lower than Japan's.

Both very low. But if you don't see the fact that modern white western countries don't basically have the SAME problem in japan PLUS a demographics crisis, either someone has been sugarcoating information before giving it to you, or you're lying to yourself.

This

Attached: itistime.jpg (474x226, 11K)

>for one thing to not be true, the extreme of the opposite needs to be true

Citation needed.

look it up yourself, this is practically common knowledge

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/our-humanity-naturally/201103/misinformation-and-facts-about-secularism-and-religion

Japan follows a poo religion called Buddhism.

>follows
Very loose use of the term.

religion is man reaching up to God
Christianity is God reaching down to man

show your flag

BONK! BONK!

Attached: 1555207850722.png (625x640, 189K)

>dick mutilating jewish sub cult extorting men in an attempting to produce a monopoly on reproduction

>moral

pic related discord tranny.
What is it about christianity that draws so many people to it's religion?

Attached: Christ's Samurai.jpg (327x500, 71K)

So, apparently atheists were more likely to be suckered by the Jews during the Holohoax than religious people.

It’s not that without religion there can’t be morality. That’s child’s play. Without religion there can be no truth, no reason for doing or not doing anything at all. Humanism and scientism are secular faiths but faiths all the same. Without them...nihilism, atheism, anti-natalism, etc. We self-destruct.

>Without religion there can be no truth, no reason for doing or not doing anything at all.
People say the darndest things.

Attached: 1413003564186.gif (240x320, 3.27M)

And they do not move when an ambulance comes either.

OP do you know what is ontology? Do you know LITERALLY only God can give value to any sort of rules you set in place? God is MORALITY.

There would be but they would all be subjective and wrong

Attached: 5B2D2708-0374-4654-A9E7-1FB0778DC17F.png (700x301, 25K)

And they're almost all soiboys

youtu.be/NF0Z1KcunfA

Attached: 20038173-72A9-45FC-A0C7-E4467B379CC5.jpg (413x269, 29K)

So

>I must believe in someone else's purpose they ascribe to me in order to have a purpose for myself
Why are religious people so fucking dumb?

>of course i believe in god. how did you know?

Attached: 1555190048001.png (1221x1310, 190K)

An old argument that has been demonstrated and observed to be inaccurate and false.

Shared pain is the quickest way to morals without religion. I know what it's like to be burned, you know what it's like to be burned, so we both act a certain way because we understand being burned. Morality develops from there.