Why are fags so obsessed with garnering attention for their fetishes

Why are fags so obsessed with garnering attention for their fetishes

Attached: 4BEC4196-52D9-487D-94E2-4E31B9972AA0.jpg (811x960, 125K)

Because their entire lives are centered around where they enjoy putting their penises.

Do these people even for a second wonder if pushing their lifestyle in everyone’s cause and making their sexuality their identity is just a cry for attention and to offset the fact that there’s nothing interesting about them

How in the fuck is this "a touching moment"? Clown world indeed

Attached: 1421213545131.jpg (1250x1250, 225K)

No, they are the most narcissistic people in the world. I don't deep tongue kiss my wife in public because I don't feel like it's appropriate. I also don't participate in "I love eating pussy" parades because it's also inappropriate.

Yeah it's fuckin sick

Attached: 1555432542979.jpg (516x350, 30K)

Because they are touching, lips to cheeks

Holy fucking powerful and checked

They're touching each other you stupid retard

Because everybody just has to be in some small special group differentiating themselves from all the "normies". We can't fucking STAND the thought of being mundane & having no more actual, realistic value than a fucking gutter rat.

this is where I'd put a gif with an appropriate amount of vomit
>if I had one

Attached: 6eo62.jpg (335x500, 30K)

Gay men are like women, they live for the attention that their fathers never gave them. Meanwhile straight men like my self with degenerate fetishes keep that shit in the bedroom where it belongs.

will buttgaggers be the new yang gang?

based and dompilled

>Text PETE your dick pics to 25859

>buttgaggers
My fucking sides; please either explain the meaning of this, or that it was some kind of typo, because it's killing me.

It just came out that this guy has formed a secret coalition with Nera Tanden, Pelosi, Schumer and some other long time centrist democrats to try and prevent Bernie from being the nominee kek. Butti you naughty boy

Fags are attention whores who want to cram their business in your face while parading through the center of the city and if anyone has anything to say they act as if you had committed a murder. The LGBTQ agenda is weaponize degeneracy for the purpose of pushing leftist agenda. Nothing more than yet another minority for the left to claim their are fighting for as they push their cancerous political agenda. Fags being the attentions whores they are happily play along.

Attached: 1305648112219.jpg (800x534, 148K)

Nevermind, coffee kicking in now. Was slow to get that one.

>needs coffee
>to understand 'buttgaggers'
40w bulb in a 100w box?

By the way, if this is the Dems' candidate they're basically handing the election to Trump. You think a steelworker in Michigan is gonna get off his 10-hour shift and go vote for a fruitcake? I'm from the Rust Belt and I can say with certainty that ain't happening, especially when the other choice is Trump

Kek

Tits or gtfo

I'll eat that one since I clearly deserve it. Which is the only route I could think of for "buttgagger".
"Buttgaggers" being the equivalent of "Yang gangers" is the aspect that sailed right over my head.

All in good sport, we're all retarded sometimes.

>Pete
>Peter
It's all so tiresome

Attached: 1515665419738.jpg (351x351, 22K)

They are completely unremarkable except for that one thing.

this homo will never be president
its all just leftoid spectacle

It's "touching" as in "where did the strange man touch you, little boy?"

Perverts make every attempt to justify (show off) and normalize to ppl that are not perverts.

It's deliberate demoralising propaganda.
Had this happened 30 years ago they would have been fucking burned on stage.

This. All of this shit is done on purpose. Most of it to destroy the family unit. The fact that it fucks up white society is just a bonus to the kikes.

Anyone else think they are getting lack luster results from Kamala, Warren, Beto etc while Biden and Bernie leading the pack so it's become clear they need a white man. Like they know they can't have an old white man run, but a young gay white male checks some boxes so they went and found they gayest most well spoken democrat in the country and are now pushing him non stop.

Attached: Chess_large.jpg (800x535, 49K)

What in the name of fuck

Attached: 1535856236752m.jpg (1024x806, 85K)

>Gay Pete
in this current year, who hasn't already seen the propaganda of 2 guys kissing each other? it's been on the front of every newspaper over the last 20 years. pretty sad this guy thinks anyone gives a hoot.

Attached: SuperTed_Baddies.jpg (500x411, 17K)

can they release the video of him saying the N word already so this can all be over?

Attached: CHIN_CHIN_IS_NOT_PLEASED_fix.png (1067x1080, 703K)

No shit. It's been buried for the most part so far but Buttboy is a naughty little racist.

They're an anomaly trying to fit into status quo. They want to redefine reality to accommodate for their twisted psychological disorder.

I hate:
Gays
Jews
Muslims
90% "christians"
Pagans
Liberals
Niggers
Spics
Chinks
Poos
Slavs
Trannies
Boomers

I cant TAKE IT ANYMORE

Literally every democratic candidate has said "fuck white men" especially Biden, so I can't see anyone in the midwest (the region where white men voted massively for Trump because they got tired of the bullshit) voting Democratic

The courts wont release the tapes yet. He did get in trouble for firing the only black police chief in his town.

The Dems are handing this one to Trump. They have people who could run and win but they picked the most meme-worthy intersectional fools in the party.

Attached: file.png (1049x536, 97K)

Gay Pete literally fucks white men.

This doesn't even seem that bad. I mean, at least compared to a lot of how things are now.

Attached: 1553482715796.gif (1134x820, 2.31M)

This guy was getting shit from woke leftists for not being gay enough so now he's turning the fagness up to 11 to make sure he pleases everybody.

Attached: 1549948952644.png (179x227, 4K)

>gets fucked by
fixed

This. Everything is about sex to them. That's how you know most of them are just perverts instead of being 'born that way'. They never shut up about sex, it's the only thing that is interesting to them. Maybe you guys have known gay people who don't do this but I haven't. No one would care if they just kept it to themselves, I don't know why they feel like they have to mention it every ten seconds.

Unless you're a horny '90s movie teen meme your life doesn't revolve around sex if you're straight. That's the difference between straight people and gay people. Gays can't stop thinking about where they are going to put their dicks.

Arrogant fucks think "iconic" moments/images/themes can be engineered with nothing more than a camera and muh feelings.

Remember how well that served them in 2016?

Attached: AgesWell.jpg (410x230, 14K)

None of the DNC's meme candidates are even in the top 2. Bernie is an outsider and Biden is getting shunned by Obama for being "too old and retarded". The reason things are crazy is because no one is steering the ship right now and dems will just pile on behind whoever the candidate is, donate a billion dollars and then blow it like in 2016 then meltdown for another 4 years.

When are these faggots going to stop acting like they are oppressed?

>making their sexuality their identity is just a cry for attention and to offset the fact that there’s nothing interesting about them
/thread

Oh shit I forgot about that. So now he's doing this gross shit? It's like said, there are people who may pretend not to care about what you do in your own bedroom if you're otherwise ideologically aligned, but when you start swapping spit in front of their kids, fucking forget about it.

Blessed and breadpilled.

Those are white middle/upper class gay men. These are the men who led the gay rights movement and decided its early 90's/00's direction; not towards further perversion but towards respectability. These guys wanted to work high-prestige (and pay) jobs and buy suburban McMansions like everyone else while also being out, but they needed to be respectable first for their neighbors to accept them. Hence the push for gay marriage: "see, we're just like you. We just want to get married and be respectable."

And look at them now. So respectable you can run for president.

disgusting shit

just like this is

Attached: 595febed1800001e006733ac.jpg (820x587, 99K)

Why does it have to include kids?

>As of January 2019, 48 out of 50 states have exceptions in their laws which allow children to marry in certain circumstances such as parental consent, judicial consent, pregnancy etc (In 2018, Delaware and New Jersey completely banned child marriage). ... Meanwhile in Alabama, a 74-year-old man married a 14-year-old girl.

Funny how mutts love to complain about this when i comes to mussies but in the name of christ is all good and well

It would be less gay to get fucked in the *ss than it would be to kiss a man on the lips prove me wrong

There are some faggots who do keep it in the bedroom, but you wouldn’t know. We’re a small minority within a minority. I don’t blame people for resenting fags, most of us are pretty awful

Imagine basing your entire identity around the fact that you take cock up the ass.

Attached: 1535933729283.gif (771x450, 1.26M)

because they want to counterculture straight PDA.

I don't do this shit because the LGBT community is clownworld.

>Bernie
>white

I guess as far as mutts are concerned, he counts. Biden also lost his aryan status when he fondled little girls. There is no white candidate.

>prove me wrong
pic related.

Attached: you-broke-my-heart-fredo.jpg (525x410, 57K)

What is this from?

>includes countless sex scenes in tv and movies between guy and girl characters
>countless shows just about a boy getting a girlfriend
>countless forced love interests that add jack shit to a story for pandering
>countless obligatory kiss scenes between male super hero and “important girl character #6” in cape-shit media
>tons of beloved womanizer characters even played by gay men like barney from himym
>some gay dudes kiss for once
OMG THESE DISGUSTED SEX ADDICTED FREAKS NEED TO STOP SHOVING THEIR SEXUALITY INTO EVERYTHING

This makes me want to barf in my hands and smear it on a public handrail.

Attached: 1554165278862.png (737x572, 696K)

this

Seems like you mentioned a bunah of film media then compared it to political grandstanding.

Godfather Part 2, zoomer.

judas kissing jesus in gethsaname

I like this. As a gay person I loathe the “queer community” but this shit is normal. I don’t know the politics he stands for but I like the idea of normal gay people and not the faggot queer parades they have.

I think it's hilarious that they just gave up on a woman and went straight to backing a gay.

Hot
Thanks, I’ll watch it

Only in a sick, degenerate, Jewified society is something this morally abhorrent is possible.

They never got the attention their working moms couldn't afford them.

>for once
You absolute fucking faggot this shit has been going on for 20 years at the minimum, starting with shit like Oz.

>As a gay person I loathe the “queer community” but this shit is normal
no.
fags kissing is degeneracy

"normal gay people"

do you realize what you just wrote

Gay people tend to be liberal and more open about sex in general and it makes sense considering its two dudes. It could be exhibitionism but more likely its just a desire to be accepted by society.

I feel this should be treated as any other form of PDA, mostly harmless but shouldn't be shoved in peoples faces.

Specifically, towards kids. Fags are obsessed with reaching out and touching kids.

Fuck off fag lover these degenerate sodomites should be executed, with apologists like you next in line for the gallows.

Gays are abnormal. No matter how much society accept gays. They will always be considered queer and abnormal.
Also who the fuck makes out in front of the public crowd?

I'm not an apologist. I'm a fag.

Gay people who can't just fuck in private like everyone else.

Suicidal idiots.

whenever i meet a gay in real, i always get a very odd vibe around them like something is off wiith this person. It never goes away. Am I the only straight guy who feels like this around gays? its like an evil vibe

No, you are right. Gays give off a very insecure and uncomfortable vibe.

its just visceral disgust, evil doesn't real

Because homos are fucking gross. Its repulsive whereas heterosexual love is normal. Faggots are mentally ill.

>evil doesn't real

That's some dee[ shit. way to go American education system. Go back to skool and gang bang with the homies, n*gga

Gays still have a victim complex despite being socially accepted for a decade or so now. When they call these actions stunning and brave they actually do literally mean it despite how funny that seems to us normals. It's mostly the gen x fags who still have a chip on their shoulder and those are the ones running for office and working in media etc now

>Do these people even for a second wonder if pushing their lifestyle in everyone’s cause and making their race their identity is just a cry for attention and to offset the fact that there’s nothing interesting about them

It's not a fetish.

Gays have been kosher for like 30 years.

lynn minmay 2015

I’d rather have a female president than a fag.

Your right.

Thinking of my father for example. He would literally vote for satan over a fag.

Gay marriage is around a decade legal now, and was considered a culture war issue up to that point. Obama was against gay marriage in the 2000s.