CONFIRMED! Notre Dame Was A Terror Attack

It was the muslims all alone. How are the cucks in france going to explain this one?

Attached: 1234.jpg (675x1200, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XljT1he8Jjo
youtube.com/watch?v=VQEuZcVViMM
en.rfi.fr/france/20190416-Private-donors-mobilise-rebuild-Notre-Dame
dailywire.com/news/46010/heroism-paris-firefighters-plunge-notre-dame-save-hank-berrien
twitter.com/AfpFactuel/status/1118068856931667969
pbs.twimg.com/media/D4SOEbmW0AA0UQs.jpg:large
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I looked at the video and it looked like one of the firefighters. But Jow Forums's gon' Jow Forums

hhhhhhhhhhh again this BS post.

youtube.com/watch?v=XljT1he8Jjo

Play it 42:00 it's a fire fighter and you and the 20 threads who made about this need to get a brain. Stop it just stop it Jew,

Attached: Kek.png (1267x659, 656K)

Attached: mossad-soy2.gif (2089x800, 764K)

There were still people in the church when the fire started.

fuck off sweden you will all be praying 5x a day before the year is over

Attached: 1555378525649.webm (640x640, 782K)

Bumpo

Lies. That was a firefighter.

I think it was a Muslim or possibly Mossad that set the blaze, but this is shitty evidence.

This is exactly why Sweden is blaming all rapes on "all men" instead of just the sandnigger

Arson is the only explanation.

I cant think of a sequence of events that would cause this accidentally

Attached: 1555384146950.gif (500x521, 531K)

Firefighters were wearing red dipshit. It's a damn muslim

God dammit burgerbro.

Are you blind you Mut Jew ???? put the YT on full HD and fullscreen it's a fucking firefighter he was wearing red suit under green vest with a silver shine helmet. Stop being a stupid fatard

not an argument

nope.

Because there isn't one. Renovation work is carefully monitored and fire extinguishers would be everywhere.

Of course it was, France just doesn't want to start a civil war. The same way The US government refuses to admit that the Las Vegas shooting was a targeted attack on conservatives.

Digits are wrong right now.

>have to take a photograph of a screen at an angle instead of a screenshot so it's lo res enough that it can't be seen that it was a firefighter with a high vis vest over their uniform
Artless disinfo like this might as well be pro-Muslim propaganda, I'm not inclined to be a conspiracynigger but the effect of such blatant dishonesty does nothing but harm the very real possibility that this was a deliberate attack by Islamic subversives.

His name is Marinus and he's Dutch, dummy.

Attached: 74b.jpg (252x291, 29K)

I'm above satan digits, it's holy

Also a detail we must definitely include is the fact that insurance (which probably goes in the million per week for a building like Notre-dame) is nearly instantly voided if any fire start on the location and its proven the result of malpractice so contractors tend to be extremely uptight about keeping things up to date when it comes to security measures and etc as not to get ass raped by the government, unions and etc. ESPECIALLY for a project this big on a national monument.

it's clearly in male in Muslim garb. kill yourself shill

If he's wearing muslim garb and commiting arson he's not a muslim.

my dick looks like a muslim with that quality

So isn't it interesting that the Christian and Western worlds are distracted by the burning of Notre Dame while the Al-Aqsa Mosque also burns? I don't see that getting talked about at all in my social media feeds, really. Everyone is mourning ND.

And I don't say this to be sympathetic to muslims. I just think it's interesting that the Al-Aqsa Mosque is the one built on the temple mount. Doesn't it need to be removed before Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem can be rebuilt, fulfilling all their silly prophesies?

Such a coincidence that a well known historic Christian monument would capture everyone's attention so we're oblivious to what's happening elsewhere. Huh. Really makes you think.

Glad someone is posting the truth so I don't have to.
Wonder why leftpol is shilling this shit so hard. I think they just want to be able to say Jow Forums is stupid

That's not a fire fighter. Who is that and what are they doing?

Attached: 1533947190536.gif (373x373, 278K)

>electrical wires, blowtorches, power tools
There's 3 possibilities for you. Maybe you're just not so good at thinking

no damage reported

Go look at the original video instead of falling for disinfo He's in high vis and a hard hat, going into the towers to save art and relics. Crown of Thorns was one of the relics in those towers.

Why can’t the firefighter also be the Muslim who started it? Racist.

SLOPPY JOB

Attached: EUvsUSA.png (485x983, 453K)

haha u guys are so funny! hey check out my myspace and lets be friends myspace.com/israelizionistshill

Honestly can't wait for you to be bred out of existence, pathetic submissive slaves. How the fuck did things go so wrong for you anyway?
>Between 1850 and 1920, there was a large wave of Ashkenazic immigration to Sweden from Russia and Poland, and by 1920, the Jewish population of Sweden had grown to 6,500.
>During the pre-war years of Hitler's power (1933 to 1939), some 3,000 Jews migrated to Sweden to escape Nazi persecution. Because Sweden was neutral during World War Two, it helped facilitate the rescue of relatively many Jews from Norway and Denmark
>almost the entire Danish Jewish community, some 8,000 people, was transported to Sweden in October 1943
>Swedish diplomat Raoul Wallenberg also saved thousands of Hungarian Jews in Budapest by providing them with protective passports
Oh

Attached: difference.jpg (725x499, 61K)

this, the kikes are desperate

> última hora

It's probably a firefighter, the news source is in portuguese.

Remember that one time when Brits dressed up like muslims and shot up a neighbourhood?

I'm still saying mossad dressed like a muzzie with the intent to STILL drag Europe into a ME war

JIDF is out in full-force shilling the Muslim disinfo narrative, covering for Mossad setting the Notre Dame fire. Fuck kike rat OP, fuck Mossad, fuck shills

Attached: ig8.jpg (473x358, 16K)

I have solid and credible sources which say that it was the work of ex-special forces, turned muslim convert, Sameer Al-Hafiz (pic related). Apparently he had been known for being involved in some extremist groups in the city.

Attached: Notre Dame Suspect.jpg (1078x1356, 434K)

It's one of macrons butt boys.

Sloppy job Mossad.
You can try and and try with your tricks but the world will know who the real enemy is one day.

Cuz Muslims always wear shiny helmets that resemble the same helmets Parisian firefighters wear.

That's probably why it's being pushed so hard. Make sure everyone sees it and sees it's debunked, and they'll think any other piece of evidence is just as suspect.

>knows the way the game is played
Discredit, disinfo, deny, distract.
Just like 'alex jones' it is to discredit anything of validity.

>all mudslimes were turbans
The mind of a mutt is like that of a 8 year old

El amirillo vesto.

you would be an expert on muslims seeing 90% of your body mass is muslim semen.

Muslims burning a christian church, not exactly a crazy conspiracy theory. Get to work or die, that's your choice.

>i'll namecall him, that way i may not look as retarded
Ok tyrone

Mossad agents can dress up as Muslims, you know.

^this, the various western governments hav adopted the head in sand strategy because they know a bunch more attacks like in christchurch could start a tit for tat escalation and they want the frog well and truly boiled before that happens as they're necks are truly on the line. Subscribe to pewdiepie.

you can clearly see 2 other firefighter come in around 45:00 one with red another carrying a yellow vest looking the same as the 1st guy

There's a better clip of it where it's clearly a firefighter.

Attached: firefighters.png (1063x901, 601K)

That was literally a trash can fire that the media jumped on so they could say "Muslims are victims too!"

Well, then flip the conspiracy. Muslims started in on purpose so they could draw a victim card to deflect?

Wooooo retards btfo

Dressed nothing like a french firefighter.

Attached: images (10).jpg (640x480, 43K)

They do wear that stupid white hat though.

Never go full retard, you dumb fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=VQEuZcVViMM
en.rfi.fr/france/20190416-Private-donors-mobilise-rebuild-Notre-Dame
dailywire.com/news/46010/heroism-paris-firefighters-plunge-notre-dame-save-hank-berrien

Ur point ??? i said it's a firefighter.

Attached: DKN11BPX0AAz4da.jpg (1034x754, 115K)

HE
CAN'T

KEEP

holy fuck bro
are these guys daft punk musicians from a firefighting dimension universe's away ??!

Alone??, Do you mean "all along"?

Here.

Attached: SOMEONE_SET_NOTRE_DAME_ON_FIRE.jpg (565x519, 30K)

Loosen up your tin foil head, it is suffocating your brain.

You Dumb fuck

twitter.com/AfpFactuel/status/1118068856931667969

pbs.twimg.com/media/D4SOEbmW0AA0UQs.jpg:large

Attached: 1554399042834.jpg (800x450, 87K)

Yes, the Guardian said that we shouldn't blame anyone re: Notre Dame. It means it was set alight by a Muslim.

Attached: untitledoihh.png (225x224, 102K)

Nah it's a shiny helmet and a yellow vest. It is a firefighter. If someone started the fire, they would have been gone by then.

Attached: Cohagen.png (287x265, 197K)

You are a flipping idiot Notre Dame was known for its beauty. Some random mosque blowing up would not get the same amount of coverage for obvious reasons. Fucking brainlet

Muslim or psychop?

Attached: macron.png (907x542, 563K)