MIGA

Neocon Don does it again!

foxnews.com/politics/trump-vetoes-resolution-calling-on-us-to-pull-support-of-saudi-led-yemen-war.amp
Fuck this kike puppet.

Attached: D2E0E7AF-BB2D-4333-A693-D304E56522A2.jpg (780x438, 78K)

he's literally trash. so sick of this retarded kike

hey maybe air force one will go down with engine failure. that's the best we can hope for

same template as earlier? lazy slide posting

>discord tranny!

>kike shill!

Attached: 22222222.png (1506x718, 408K)

yes goys listen to me

Attached: 1508010088048.jpg (600x600, 55K)

why should i care if sandniggers get bombed?

fucking (((Trump)))Tards will defend this shit.

He's dead to me now

neocon scum

ten dee chess goy :D

Attached: 1551246934949.png (999x754, 934K)

>why should i care if I suck Sandnigger Saudi dick?

NEOCON DON

Zion Don...Raises the Talmud high, puts it down and then he lies.

KILL JARED KUSHNER, SOMEBODY

nice argument shill cocksuck

>“This resolution is an unnecessary, dangerous attempt to weaken my constitutional authorities, endangering the lives of American citizens and brave service members, both today and in the future,” Trump wrote in explaining his Tuesday veto.

Bad people.

You're sucking Islamist dick while getting sodomized by Iranian, Turkish, Central Asian, North African, Qatari and South Asian dicks like a whore in a gangang

you forgot Russia, Venezuelan, and malnourished Yemeni and Algerian in your list of "enemy" dicks he should suck

Attached: 1555409842969.jpg (709x709, 78K)

Russians are based and they couldn't care less about Yemen.

the U.S. state goons care enough to bribe/coerce the Yemeni political "leadership" and to support literal siege warfare against the civilian population there though
good people!

>muh siege warfare!
Houthis were so dumb they can't grow crops in one of the most fertile places in the Middle East. That's their fault, not of a weapons embargo.

their irrigation systems are literally primary airstrike targets

>Trip fagging on Jow Forums
You should never post here again.

Attached: 1546460553472.gif (432x576, 1.28M)

>Yemen
>irrigation systems
Kek. Whatever irrigation system Yemen had was largely degraded before airstrikes started.
And irrigation systems in yemen are pretty much just pipelines of water. This is hard to detect by the Saudi coalition. It's also very dumb to attack since the Saudis ship 100s of millions of $ worth of supplies and foods.

Oh hey, its the loser who unironically seethes at Iran in every Yemeni thread :^)
>And irrigation systems in yemen are pretty much just pipelines of water. This is hard to detect by the Saudi coalition. It's also very dumb to attack since the Saudis ship 100s of millions of $ worth of supplies and foods.
jesus you are dumb, no wonder why you think MBS is based and 4d chessing the Islamists

You're the same retard who thought Saleh didn't unify Yemen lmao
>seething at Iran
Why? Iran is losing hundreds of civilians as a result of a flood.
>MBS is based and 4d chessing the Islamists
The Islamists themselves are saying Saudi Arabia is the biggest enemy of Islam.
Oh and now that IRGC is seen as terrorist group, it's only matter of time before your shitskin ass is thrown in some CIA blacksite.

Like a leftist, your only response to facts is "are you kidding me?"

>Incoherent rambling about how Iran is collapsing, dindu Arabia, and interracial gangbang sex
yikes

Attached: 6x4o8ohw4ydy.jpg (500x500, 32K)

Wouldn't it be MSAGA, instead of MIGA?
You really need to keep your shilling straight.

Your joking right?

>no argument, trying to fit in by posting generic pepe
Shitskin IQ

Fuck off with this edgy Zionist Trump meme shit. You guys are the Andy Sixx’s log posters of Jow Forums.

>You're sucking Islamist dick while getting sodomized by Iranian, Turkish, Central Asian, North African, Qatari and South Asian dicks like a whore in a gangang

Attached: 1512642872131.jpg (293x293, 33K)

You joke. Haha

And guess what, the guy circled is right.

Is this the thread where we oy vey pretending anyone cares about Saudis killing Yemenis with American weapons?

>sucking dozens of Middle Eastern and Central Asian dicks is better!

Attached: you.png (240x210, 8K)

Disgusting trannies taking credit for Trumps own failures. He is a zionist kike lover, but he's doing all the work alienating his supporters himself, trannies can kill themselves.

>sucking Saudi Sandnigger dick
>getting paid top dollar for ordinance while occasionally drone striking a Yemeni sandnigger schoolbus
We seem to be making out like bandits here, actually. What's the problem? So far as my searching has been able to reveal there's not even confirmation of a single US casualty in Yemen. If the oil kikes want to pay us obscene riches to send the Delta Force over to teach their troops how to hold and aim a rifle and occasionally scorch a couple rebel camel jockies off the face of the earth with our invincible doom weapons, and we're not even taking a scratch in the exchange, I'm fairly okay with that.