We are within a few days*

That feeling of global rage converging to one point. Happenings of epic magnitude are on the doorstep.

Attached: 2019041620181540402_1555471198476.jpg (1066x1429, 1.19M)

Please please please please please please please please

We're always a few days away. FUCKING DO IT ALREADY!!!

Nothing ever happens

why a few days?

please don't fuck up my vacation

nothing will happen in this entire year. and most likely nothing will happen in our lives and we will die out being irrelevent

screencap this for 2020

...says Jow Forums for the 5001st time since Trump was elected. The other 5000 were wrong but surely this one is right

Istanbul will be the spark. Watch.

Attached: 20190416_144355_001_1555474577957.jpg (3291x2468, 3.45M)

Nothing is going to happen. Nothing ever happens. We are at the end of history lads.. They have complete control over us.

The television tells us what to think, the onions keeps us from being aggressive, and the punishments for stepping out of line are swift and brutal. If we ever voice our opinions irl they burn everything in our lives to the ground.

This guy gets it

I see these threads all the fucking time
What makes you so special, nostrafaggot?

All these threads like this on the heels of prophecy leaf's second prophecy, too!

The S-O-Y keeps us from being aggressive.

Not fucking onions. This word filter is gay as fuck

>checked

don't worry it'll b gud

Attached: 1555456580401.png (425x425, 250K)

The Blue Mosque triggers

Attached: SmartSelect_20190416-212313_Gallery.jpg (1065x1231, 874K)

Just in time for black Friday and Easter.

Attached: 1545930094521.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Been edging for a happening for almost ten years now

Good Friday should be called black Friday. Jesus literally died on the cross that day. I'm not sure what is good about it

don't fucking do it

the spark will be taiwan/china. istanbul is irrelevent

why do the clairvoyance fags always show up late at night

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one

Attached: 1553639423985.gif (250x250, 2.22M)

>Good Friday should be called black Friday. Jesus literally died on the cross that day.
This. Here in Germany it's called Karfreitag which could be translated to something like wailing Friday, sad Friday.

?

Attached: 1555475787.jpg (800x638, 112K)

lol you faggots are so overdosed on blackpills its a joke.

If you you honestly think chaos and mass death arent happening in our lifetimes youre more delusional than a libcuck that thinks the whole world is going to be singing kumbaya

>happening prediction #103268

a really hot summer could see things kick off

Attached: falling-down-michael-douglas-picture1.jpg (960x540, 74K)

Sadly the leaf speaks the truth. Fuck you leaf.

The storm has arrived. He has come. Repent.

It shouldn’t be called Black Friday. It’s Good Friday because Jesus was fulfilling the prophecy of Psalms 22. In doing so it proved him as the messiah completely, and allowed for his resurrection.

Your entire religion is based on the idea that nothing you do in life matters as long as you sign a loyalty oath to an ancient crucified shmuck who was crucified so that you wouldn't go to hell. You don't go to hell because he martyred himself. Many other men have died far more horrible deaths for their wives, children, or beliefs, but this one particular asshole died to absolve you of all responsibility for your miserable, meaningless, absurd life as a sheep. Does it sound fucking stupid? It should. Because it is.

I would have to agree.
No matter how bad the shilling has been recently, it's been significantly worse after the whole Notre Dame thing.

I've actually noticed a few obvious malfunctioning bots tonight.
Normally the shills don't go low enough to use low quality bots like that unless they are super desperate.
I feel like a new organization joined the ranks

N

Brilliant. I'm surprised Trump hasn't tapped you to head up the NSA.

I think you may be on to something

is that a pic of someone nay naying?

Nice numbers

I am not certain

>It’s Good Friday because Jesus was fulfilling the prophecy of Psalms 22.
Sure. But it still seems like a very sad day to me considering I just watched "The Passion of the Christ" a couple days ago. Of course it's accuracy is debatable but it made me weep for the son of God.

Attached: 1545906931527.jpg (406x511, 47K)

Golly Gee

Malfunctioning bot spotting has become my new favorite sport

user why do you do this? These doomsday posts always fill me with hope, hope for something that never happens.

Had a dream I died in a nuke attack the other day.

Not so good at spotting the more clever ones?

>*decades
ftfy, fegget

I think it’s a good way to deal with things

Good Grief

What are you planning that he's coming soon?

You better not fabricate anything, you have no idea what you're doing

Total misunderstanding here of what its all about. Most people who ‘sin’ (act in ways that are harmful to others or themselves) are so asleep that they either don’t realize that they’re doing it, or they are so dead/numb inside that they don’t feel the consequences of their actions. The goal of the religion is to wake people up so they can see the tethers that bind us all together, and thus change your ways. You should cease sin, not because somebody told you to not sin; but because your cranial wiring has finally enabled you to not want to sin, because you can feel the pain that you cause. If everybody was capable of this, there would be Heaven on earth - we’re still a long ways off

Err is to be human

Regret is for the weak

Fuck off schizo boomer.

Attached: 6a2728438027bc11c124f66b49c05bde0366ec85c6b045715f3fb4abf1eef5de.jpg (1080x608, 78K)

Maybe. Sometimes it's difficult to tell, but if you stay in a bread long enough, you can typically identify the autists from the bots. My favorite is when the bots sperg out and shitpost a repeated phrase, and give every response a (you).

The tsas, timeline shift alert system, is tracking multiple possible timeline shift events incoming, and concurs. Chances of a happening in the next 5 days are much higher than average.

No thread
Is safe
Given
Global
Events
Recently

Noon
Is
GCPdot
Guaranteed
Event
Result

Notre dame happened. Christchurch happened. Vegas happened. Crimea happened. The Bataclan happened. London is non stop happenings.

Shit happens. We're here to watch.

None are real happenings.
There hasn't been a real happening since WWII
A happening that engulfs all people.
Vietnam wasn't
9/11 wasn't
no day to day petty massacre is.

Shut up glow stick

Attached: 1554593527442.png (610x613, 107K)

Close

At least tell me what date and general location

You stupid idiots

Possibly
Event
Nine
Is
Soon

Factual
And
Goypilled

The tension and anticipation is unbearable at this very moment.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190416-220332_Gallery.jpg (810x790, 465K)

Hope
Overrides
Most
Objections

But they do affect us. All these little happenings change our lives. Think about how life was before 9/11. Think about all the changes it brought. The world is not the same as it was before 9/11. Christchurch is similar.
A happening is not a war. Its a happening. It happens when you least expect it.

This glownigger is into something, why do these idiots keep shilling for chaos?

i predict that nothing will happen tomorrow, location fucking everywhere.

Hegelian

Cap this post

Believe in Kek

Kek is returning this weekend.

Point
Emerging
Probably
Entering

Shadilay

not true, only if you let them. you just get real loud and brutally true, cuts them down. any place that fires you for that is not a place you want to work anyway.