Trouble brewin

Trouble brewin

Attached: 3D1A5DF5-8CE3-43AB-A031-6DA587B843F0.jpg (750x503, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F8OrD0FpZhU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_shoeing_incident
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Fox news doesn't rig their poll like us!
Imagine that

Imagine believing media polls after 2016
also saged

>sample size of 1000
actual projected voter count: 125 million

When do they usually start campaigning

Trump being fired by a jew is worth it. Trump has nothing for me, my life is worse, not better. Everything is garbage anyway...I'm a Berniebro for the lulz

Trump literally never stopped.

Why bother having campaigns and holding the election then?

Trump consistently polled -14 points in the fake MSM polls from 2016.

>Implying they aren't

You're a Berniebro because you're a disgusting kike.

Not knowing shit about stats but shown what a retard they really are

Bernie won't get the nomination. It will be Harris.

And the actual voter count will be at least 145 million

You're a faggot from the chapodiscord and every post you make is shit

Democrats Plan for Success 2016-2020

1) Tell minorities that white people hate them
2) Run white people for president
3) Lose/Suicide/Mob hysteria
4) Repeat

50 million votes will be from illegal aliens

Trump is going to win again, he will continue to be Israel's puppet, and /po/ will continue calling it 10d chess. feelsgoodgoy

Attached: 1472981077030.png (274x242, 17K)

>poll taken one month before Bernie's townhall that brought more Republicans to his side

J U S T

Attached: trump JUST.png (800x430, 276K)

Doesn't matter.
post 2020 will be burger civil war 2

this a bot thread huh

>not supporting the world's only legit ethnostate
>not wanting all Jews congregated in the Middle East where their demise is almost certain

You stormfags are such imbeciles..

Lmao if anybody posts stats you don’t like it’s a bot

An n=1000 does not provide the statistical power to determine for over 100 million people.

>all the 2016 polls showed trump at 1% and hillary at 99%

fuck off

nah it was how long this thread has lived with 21 posts, either that or this is a repost and you dont know how to use the catalogue you dumb fucking faggot nigger. you're quick on the response though, slow night?

>margin of error 3%
my sides are in orbit

Based
Literally the fucking jew is less cucked to israel than fucking (((trump)))

Exactly.. The number of Jews in the US who emigrate to Israel is quite staggering and it actually gives me hope. Long live Israel and God bless Bibi.

I dont even care at this point. Anyone who wins will just an anti american, Israeli shill. These are the end times. Let it burn.

Both parties have stopped responding to the people.
But the people are not yet willing to break with them.
So they swing to the most populist candidate each party presents, in turn.

The swings will get stronger until the parties realign or the people abandon them.

>trouble

Not really. Trump has proven to be an absolute failure

>Trump has proven to be an absolute failure

How so?

lmao all these fagnigg concern bot posts

>anyone cares what a memeflag has to say
nope

Hasn't come through on any promises. Illegals getting in hasnt been this bad in years. All he does is serve Israel

>final Fox news poll for 2016 had Hillary +10
How did that work out?

president sanders

That's Congress, you enormous faggot. Trump can't just wave a magic wand and build his wall when other politicians keep fighting him.

youtu.be/F8OrD0FpZhU

Why isn't this part mentioned? It's very important. It shows bernie cannot handle questions involving what he actually does.

Berniebros are gonna be in for a big surprise come 2020... this old kike's got a lotta skeletons in his closet.

Seriously. Anyone with a brain on Jow Forums realizes Trump is a lost cause. All you have to do is watch his actions. No amount of shilling will change that.

It's still early. Let's get past the caucuses primaries first.

Declare an emergency like he said he'd do

>Example No. 1

Attached: fail.png (495x401, 315K)

>1,002 registered voters

Imagine still supporting your jew enslaved president. I can't wait to vote (D) for the first time in my entire life in 2020.

I hope the democrats completely flood this miserable country with muslims.

I purposely voted for Bernie lol. F that guy I wouldnt really vote for him. I just troll on the poll and when a REAL poll comes out it never adds up haha.

I'd vote Bernie in a heartbeat. He'd actually do the shit he campaigned on, unlike Trump's gutless administration

those fucking slant eyed paper folders i always knew they were up to something

Attached: donottrust.jpg (1000x671, 569K)

no one could possibly believe bernie wont cuck out immedistely. He has a proven track record of cucking

So he's just like Trump? Thanks for the clarification.

Fuck you if you think the democrats are any better. Reminder that most jews vote for democrats

Shut the fuck up you brainwashed boomer.

meanwhile

Attached: Untitled.png (561x371, 366K)

Better to side with genetically superior Jews than retarded Evangelicals.

Attached: 56627485_639153929849045_7151904121673482240_n.jpg (697x825, 80K)

>Shut the fuck up you brainwashed boomer.
Ignoring facts do not make them go away.

Attached: 1522565977033.jpg (1541x903, 342K)

That's what happens when you Jew over your base of supporters and think you're slick.

It saddens me deeply how Trump is treated. A good, honest man is treated like the devil by this society. Shame on everyone.

>(((pols)))

Attached: 1553986767598.jpg (1440x1613, 508K)

He can bomb Syria without Congress but he can't do anything about our own border.

He keeps digging himself deeper

It's another episode of shills post poll numbers just like they did with Hillary, and gloat before they inevitably lose an election to Trump

>release poll that assures viewers who's going to win
>people are relieved and stop watching so frequently

>release skewed polls to get people nervous and afraid
>people keep tuning in hoping their side wins

Corporations are always for profit not for moral reasons or they would cease to exist. Who cares anyways, only boomers watch cable.

No. He's right. The only retard here is you.

rolling

Attached: oherrothere.jpg (596x576, 49K)

Trump should have shoes thrown at his head every single time he steps into public. He gets far too much respect.

Try it bitch

Read between the lines. Fox is trying to re-elect Trump by shilling Sanders as his opponent. What this tell you is that Fox doesn't want Biden or Kamala running against him.

In a few months the pedes will be back and this board will support Trump again.

I agree. The only people opposing trump are literal shills from discord trying to cause political fighting in Jow Forums. I cant imagine being anti-democrat in 2016 and then turn around and vote for democrats over trump in 2020

Attached: 56358465_2094691297253198_8458586816981762048_n.jpg (814x960, 73K)

Trump's fighting a war on all fronts. Keeping Isreal on his side for now.

Bernie sheep are the worst. Tell me again how taxes and health care are going to work? Specifics would be welcomed.

You know what would actually be more fruitful than "revenge voting"?

>Vote Trump. He wins, things stay stagnated.
>Next President, vote whoever is least cucked.
>Build a base in the meantime, and hope for

Don't let your anger manipulate you into doing stuff that will ultimately hurt you more in the long run, just because you're hurt now.

Otherwise, we're going to see each other every day on Jow Forums, except now you'll be complaining about Mexicans stealing your job instead of just existing in your general vicinity.

Literally, nobody gives a shit what your fucking excuse is. Is that your motto this election? "It's Congress, not me"

You think you can win on that? Fuck you, and fuck Trump for the betrayal

If you're old enough to get social security you shouldn't be allowed to run for office.

Fox riggs it later via manufactured consent

its what they have done and are doing to AOC

DESU I'm probably done with federal voting unless Trump 180's his mideast policy or lets Israel get destroyed.

If I was ever in the same room with him, I would. It would be so worth it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_shoeing_incident

Lol. K keep sucking on zion Don's chub ya inbred cuck

>escape zionism by voting for a literal Bolshevik Jew

Attached: image-1.png (500x411, 211K)

sure kid

can't wait until he endorses kamala

Attached: bernie-oops-i-lost.jpg (825x631, 82K)

Bernie is 99% more anti isreal than Goy Trump

If you knew anything about jews, or Bolshevik revolutionaries, you would understand how wrong you are

Sounds like you fully support the jews via Trump you pussy

>Vote your way out of this problem
Nah time is up, voting purely for anarchy purposes at this point.

Attached: 1540255795324.jpg (1024x825, 193K)

Nobody who owns a gun gives a shit about bumpstocks you wretched retard.

Attached: 1550882069315.jpg (450x587, 53K)

I think this user put it very bluntly:

>Escape Jews by voting for a literal Jew.

Normally I would agree with accelerationism, but that shit works best only when a Nation is starving. Any talks about accelerationism through policies makes absolutely no difference, unless those policies are literally starving you to death.

If you want actual accelerationism, it's best to vote for whoever refuses to curb carbon emissions AKA Conservatives. If you do this properly, we will have an irreversible Climate Change by 2030, followed by global famines.

That right there is the true accelerationism.

>I can't wait to vote (D) for the first time in my entire life in 2020.
Nice try, faggot democrat

Attached: DB1D6970-3DB5-400A-BE5F-9478B6A98897.gif (500x281, 742K)

So.. all of middle east, Venezuela and russia before America. Keep voting trump if that's how you want this shit to play.

Can't wait to take your tacticool shit off you.
See ya out there, cowboy.

Attached: 29214859_223269861565362_8871984566047342592_n.jpg (648x959, 53K)

>If you want actual accelerationism, it's best to vote for whoever refuses to curb carbon emissions AKA Conservatives. If you do this properly, we will have an irreversible Climate Change by 2030, followed by global famines.
>reverse psychology with fad science
>paid GOP operative post

or just elect whichever guy is most likely to confiscate guns door to door, which at this point appears to be bernie

>Let's vote against Israel's interests!
>By voting for a Jew!

>nobody that owns guns cares about behind limited on magazine size or how much munitions you can own at one time with out licenses
That's the path you're paving by being okay with the bump stock ban

Attached: 6c817c692827943c1e431b93623363b281fd76958308db1e821674e30ea20efb.jpg (499x703, 122K)

>believing polls
Lurk moar faggot

Lets support Trump, the guy who eats the asses of the jewish people daily! Instead of the jew that is against isreal! ME SMART!