Happy Passover

Did you know that once a year, Coke is made with real sugar? It's to please the Jews who can't drink corn syrup during Passover because it's a grain. It comes with a yellow cap. Strange how 2% of the population gets their own coke, huh?

Attached: 1522127946372.jpg (750x972, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coca-colacompany.com/stories/kosher-coke-how-an-atlanta-rabbi-started-a-passover-tradition
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But Mexicans also have their own Coke made with real sugar, and they're about 56% of the population.

fpbp

>drinking the cola jew

Buy all the yellow caps on the shelf. They only give like 100 bottles to every store. you get to upset Shlomo in the process and you get delicious sugar coke.

It's actually better with the HFCS DESU

Sugar us more expensive than corn syrup. that is the only reason why Coke doesnt use sugar in their soda in the US. Fuck you niggers.

Hmm, weird. In here Coke with yellow cap is the one with lemon flavour.

I just buy mexican coke

Fpbp. Why are you drinking the virgin plasticcorn syrup coke compared to the Chad glass sugar come?

How dare you, goyim!
Jews enjoy coke more than anyone!
They also enjoy Coca Cola!
And Jews are a protected class for a reason!
And they were kicked out of every country through out time for NO reason!
*honk*

no
mexican coke is made with real sugar as well -->

>1 post by this ID
Nice anti-semitic botpost

I'm not a bot you cunt fart. Anyway what's even worth sliding at this point?

Blue cap is zyklon b flav

you are fake news

I bought all the yellow capped coke on the shelf. Looks like you're drinking water for Passover, Shlomo.

Attached: IMG_20190417_004130385.jpg (4096x3072, 2.49M)

>how to tell if user is a lardass

Attached: 1541781419554.jpg (879x1024, 278K)

oy vey

Hahahahahahha based

Fuck sholomo.. put bacon on the matzoh boxes too

Attached: B989055E-5555-462C-9A8B-64532DBA8562.png (1080x1080, 679K)

OP BTFO!

drinking soder in the current millennium

Mexican Coke is many times more expensive than Kosher coke. A 2l of Kosher coke is $1.50 while a little bottle of Mexican Coke is like $2.25.

i used to buy 2 6 packs of glass mexicoke at walgreens for $6 total
helluva deal son

Can I obtain yellow cap coke at my local convenience store right now?

Its not like the Federal government subsidizes corn production or taxes sugar production or anything.

I don't even like the coke all too much unless it's mixed with spiced rum. It just dosen't taste right without it.

Attached: 1529365775597.jpg (598x415, 60K)

Pussy. Literally triggered because soda has real sugar once a year and Jew's drink it xD you know they're not getting their own soda right? You can drink passover wine or eat kosher dill pickles too fuck wit. What a bitch baby

fug root beer

Ehh, it's mostly sold in grocery stores and it only comes in 2L size.

It's way worth it unless you're like 400 pounds and you drink liters of that shit a day.

Nothing taste's right with our Rum anymore.

Because that 2% will all buy the soda and make Coca-Cola a bundle.
Not everything about the Jews is evil, numbnuts.

I rather pay extra for the Mexican coke than to drink the jew coke with grounded up foreskins.

LOL WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU NIGGAS

That's just business, bud.

I’ll probably just get a medio litro Mexi coke

I don't usually drink soda, but I prefer it with real suger, it seems to lessen the sting of the carbonation and taste better. Though its shit that its done just for the Kikes.

You shouldn’t be drinking any of the liquid jew. Drink water instead of sugar/corn syrup. This is why America is so fat and has no teeth.

i thought that was pepsi?

>being this retarded
its over, boys
Kikes win forever

Anyone who disagrees is not only wrong, but I would wager that they themselves are degernates

I get this shit all year round
stop drinking soda btw, and gas the kikes I suppose

It’s almost like there are special foods made for diabetics, the gluten intolerant and vegetarians too, making money is a Jewspiracy!

I put packs of pork chops and bacon in the halal section in the grocery store.

If you don’t have teeth that sucks I have lots of teeth and I brush twice a day with fluoride toothpaste

You don't need teeth.

did you know that in mexico coke is still made with sugar year round and most stores these days have a small section of them in 12oz glass bottles.

We dont have halal sections in grocery stores where i live.

Teeth are a privilege and an investment floss daily

>yellow cap
Kek. In the middle ages, Jews had to wear a yellow hat. In church windows, Judas is clad in yellow. Yellow is the colour of the Jew.

But can't I go and buy this myself? it doesn't look like it's locked behind any special goyim-proof glass

Attached: 1539891354111.png (587x588, 191K)

Fpbp

Kek what the absolute fuck
I've never seen that here, and I have cola in the fridge as we speak

No one will know the answer to this but I wonder why Mexicans don’t use corn in they’re coke, they grow shit loads of corn

BASED user sticking it to da jew

Attached: 1544102922828.jpg (334x334, 34K)

Once again the pickler has gone kosher

Attached: Canned-Dill-Pickle-Recipe-5.jpg (1200x1800, 113K)

Only US coke and maybe Canadian coke is made with corn syrup. You guys get sugar coke.

Is this shit really any better than regular soda

Attached: 823B4A90-1397-47A7-98A5-181CB11128DC.jpg (976x1364, 240K)

Because sugar cane makes it taste better.

Boylan is pop just made with no syrup

>cant eat grain
>big part of passover is matzos

watcha doin rabbi?

>be american
>invent coca cola
>every country but you get real sugar but you
>still get fat
>once a year get to taste
>pay with your foreskins

Attached: 1555298226328.jpg (750x499, 47K)

Mexican Coke has real sugar all year long

Americans don't lose their teeth because of soda, they lose their teeth because of meth.

Does anyone else find it funny these bottles quite literally have "yellow caps"

Attached: Goslar_Mittelalter_Staufer_ Judenhut.jpg (1200x798, 152K)

Matzo is okay but everything else with grain isn't okay. It's Jewish physics.

Everyone already pays the kosher tax (Jewish food certification scam), the question is what can we do about it?

Attached: image.png (640x640, 71K)

Buy Barilla pasta, it isn't marked with the Jew U.

what kind of lame ass hat is that
it makes me want to rip that goofy piece of shit to pieces then burn it to ash

Attached: 0002213E-AF4D-446B-ADCB-5B67C1099533.jpg (1024x378, 34K)

its anything with leaven
not grain

Wow, you're rich. I wouldn't be able to afford that.

Disregard that I suck cock.

>Giving money to jewish organizations on each purchase

look at this faggot over here

I don't, I only eat raw beef/liver, raw milk, and raw eggs faggot. Plus select rice to replenish glycogen

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

as is jews eat their own carbonated jew, filled with frankenstein ingredients designed to give you cancer, so they can charge 5000000000000 dollars to... let you die.

you fucking fool.

eat nonkosher. Coca Cola and ramen are the first major brands that pop out at me. Aldis has alot of brands that are non kosher. Obvious mode = shrimp, crablegs, lobster, ham, bacon, porkchops, etc.

You're clearly someone who slurps HFCS daily. It makes my head hurt if I drink more than 1 12oz soda.

I used to drink 3 Mexican colas a day, but switched to pure black coffee because well It's a waste of $.

Its not foreskins, its human kidney tissue to hack taste buds

>like Fry and his Slurm, I still drink that garbage

Is sugar equally as bad as HFCS?

Wait a minute, is this fake news? Because I googled it, and apparently some rabbi lobbied Coke to make a passover permissible version, in the 30s. As far as I know, Coke was still using sugar in the 30s. The corn syrup boom wasn't really a thing until after WW2. So there's some bullshit going on here, either in OP or this article, , because that's a pretty glaring inconsistency.

coca-colacompany.com/stories/kosher-coke-how-an-atlanta-rabbi-started-a-passover-tradition

>Atlanta headquarters took notice and, even if its availability isn't widespread, sales of Kosher Coca-Cola continue to this day at markets in cities with large Jewish populations.
Ah, explains why I've never heard of it.

Either way, if Jews want to pay extra to destroy their teeth and stomach linings, effectively jewing themselves, I don't care man. As someone who wants jews to be deported to Israel, this isn't that high on my list of concerns. Coke operated death squads in south america, there's worse things to be mad at them about too. And not the good commie killing kind, the competing with cocaine smugglers kind.

In medieval times, kings passed laws forcing Jews to wear a special hat, so that when they’re in public at the marketplace people would be aware of their schemes
I’m not even fucking joking

>not drinking Jäger Toddy for a /comfy/ hot beverage
N A N I ???

Attached: rr1552539895345m.jpg (1024x579, 33K)

b+r

Attached: 9EE08093-9265-41FC-B52B-421A60585910.jpg (218x331, 25K)

The US is the only market in which HFCS is used because your taxes go towards keeping the prices low so Coke can make more profits.
You're already being Jewed and you lap it up like the dogs you are.

>50% more
>many times more

jews ignore a truth post. what else is new.

Called the "dictatorship of the minority."

Oh shit i know what im doing at the store tomorrow

Just drop them on the floor. They'll bust.

Well researching a little about it, it seems you're right. It also seems that corn syrup is way worse healthwise.. maybe get the kosher ones senpai.

It doesn't have to be their own. Drink that Jew coke!

top lad

>with fluoride toothpaste

Attached: glow.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

topkek

Lmao came in to the thread to give you your yous

Based astronaut poster

Post in-store pictures

kek