Whites are net tax payers-

so why are they most resistant to remedying this?

Attached: 94e.jpg (897x647, 462K)

UBI is just a monthly tax refund for white people.

>$1000 for free matey
nothing in this world is free, much less money. get this Indian scammer shit out of my face

Attached: sr-immigration-costs-2013-chart-9-600.jpg (600x512, 31K)

Attached: states.jpg (975x728, 85K)

Attached: Gibs.jpg (1037x341, 42K)

Israel gets billions.
Niggers get theirs.
Spics get theirs.
Every mystery meat inbetween gets theirs.
Free money. Free food. Free housing. Free education.

22 trillion in debt. another 1.4T being added.

Tell me again Mr.Kike-Jew how a 1000$ in my wallet will "inflate" the economy ahahaha.
Fuck all you cum slurping two faced jew lovers.

Grab that fucking bag!
Give me my mother fucking money! You fucking hypocritical two faced LYING KIKES.

This, you don't understand how money works if you think this is a good idea. You think shits expensive now? Just you wait.

>UBI is just a monthly tax refund for white people.
FPBP

>muh inflation
It's not as simple as you think.
The rich, who support immigrants the most, will be taxed hardest.

This.
Whites who fight Yang have stockholm syndrome.

The shills in isreal doing everything in their power to stop the spread of this idea. They hate nothing more than the idea of someone else getting freebies off their dying golden calf, the united states of israel, a backwater vassal state.
Get fucking bent Trumptards, take your worthless jew puppet with you. Go back to /ptg/.

If you pay taxes, then think of that 1k as being your refund.

Maybe whites aren't as smart as they're given credit for.

This.
It's funny that no one fights government spending UNTIL net-taxpayers want their share...

and everyone that doesn't, do they just get free money? Because I know a lot of people that rig the system and tell the govt they're basically living in a hooverville for college "scholarships" and welfare, what about them?

Families getting an extra 2k per month would be able to pay off their debts faster which would be deflationary.

1000 dollars? Get that broke boy pocket change out of my goddamn face faggot.

Whites won't see a penny of that money, its "Racist" if we get money from the government.

People who already get welfare WOULD NOT get another 1k.

Taht's not how UBI works, tard.

In America, 1k will buy you 800k-900k calories.

>Whites won't see a penny of that money, its "Racist" if we get money from the government.

Sure, it would be racist- but the power of memes (1k) is that it confronts taboo ideas- that people know, but don't often think.

Under Yang's proposal, people already on gibs will have to deduct that amount from the $1000. So they will see zero to marginal increases in their government handout.

Everyone else will get the full $1000.

Look at all this inflation bros... How terrible. Thank god we never see our own tax dollars do anything! We would be in ruins otherwise!!
>t. two faced mouth breathing kikes and Trump supporters

Worse of all. This data is old!

Attached: how-much-foreign-aid-world-receives-from-usa-f475.jpg (1600x3440, 1.63M)

This 'foreign aid' isn't charity, so much as "we want X for having given you foreign aid."

If you elect Yang one of two things is going to happen
>whites finally get welfare just like everybody else
>the economy crashes and we finally enter Weimar 2.0 which means Hitler makes an unironic comeback
It's a win win

Attached: bcf1d42f4fad5d85f79af85a4043d94cf7b2ab25d0b559fc49643253c76f6462.jpg (733x709, 126K)

Why not just cut out the middle man and let me keep my money?

Shut the FUCK up boomer. What happened to nothing is free? You can't do this! Think of the inflation!! NOOO!!!!!

Get bent you sniveling little kike mother fucker. Piss off.

>Why not just cut out the middle man and let me keep my money?
Because you can't achieve that by voting.

1000$ US is literally nothing. I work a shit low ranking military job and I still make more than that each bi-weekly paycheck. If 1000$ is all it takes to swing your vote then you're already beyond help.

Yang will bring in fully automated luxury communism!

>2k per month is fine
OOF

That pic is fucking atrocious. We're literally sending mountains of money to sandniggers and kikes while whites get raped and murdered on American soil. Fucking crash this satanic country now or give my white ass $1000 a month as compensation. Trump is letting the spics walk right in through the southern border now I dont even care about him anymore. Accelerationism pretty please

Attached: 1555370736397.gif (333x286, 176K)

Post nipples.

$1k a month for ALL AMERICANS.
(hehe not just for you white boi)

Attached: Yang crowd diversity.png (1250x679, 1.26M)

I didnt say I was making bank, I said 1000$ is chump change, and your vote should be worth more than that. 1000$ that will most definitely not be worth it in the long run. He's bribing people to sell them out later.

Brown people already get UBI.

You're implying that every other politician doesn't already sell us out. You're implying that we can vote for a nationalist in this day and age. Trump consistently cucks out on every one of his promises and I dont care anymore. I dont care about electing some lukewarm cuckservitive that will only make whites go back to sleep for a little while longer. I want this system to crash and I want to get paid while it happens. Once it crashes weimar style we can rebuild and it would be nice if whites got welfare for a change. There's literally downside in voting for yang because voting against the rot is impossible
>the truth is, this game was honked from the start

Attached: 1555366765898.jpg (1024x576, 102K)

Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers
>Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers

Person whose nationally is from the nation of niger

If you want to change this, wouldn't it make more sense to cut on your work and starve the beast rather than leave it to take a cut?

t. Guy who's technically an entrepreneur because mileage alone makes half his income tax deductible.

If you fall for this obvious trap, you deserve what's coming for you.

>bribing someone to sell them out
That's what a job is, honey

>starve the beast by the beast's rules
The beast can change the rules- did you not notice Morneau (your finance minister) changed regulations on small businesses?

>If you fall for this obvious trap, you deserve what's coming for you.
It makes it better.
>oh no no no
OH YES!

Attached: bikini5.jpg (315x517, 22K)

and US collects taxes from citizens whether they live in the country or not. even if the oligarchs leave the US, they would need to give up citizenship, meaning any of their attempts to influence American politics would now be considered FOREIGN INFLUENCE and could be banned

Good point- but for that to work, election laws would have to be enforced, and I'm unsure how strictly such is done.

Stop shilling this neoliberal gook

Post revolutionary war:

Thomas Jefferson- yo, so- most of the new American citizens that aren't farmers are broke, what if we like- give them $2 a month to get food and better themselves so that everyone in America can prosper?

Doesn't sound right chief.