Well-regulated

Explain to me why you think you should be allowed to own an assault rifle. Because from where I'm standing I see no logical or legal reasoning behind this. People should not have to live in fear of being shot when they go to school or work.

I mean, the Second Amendment says nothing about AR-15s or any assault rifle for that matter. Surely, if the founding fathers were as smart as conservatives like to claim then they would have mentioned assault rifles but they did not. Something needs to and will be done about this, mark my words.

It's simple. We ban the assault rifles. Jail those who won't comply. If someone tries to stage some kind of "revolution" then our military can take car of that with their tanks, bombs, and drones.

Attached: 279pa2.jpg (745x488, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_weapon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militia_Acts_of_1792
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militia_Act_of_1862
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militia_Act_of_1903
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shall

Ahem*
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
MOLON LABE
COME AND TAKE IT
REMEMBER WACO
REMEMBER RUBY RIDGE
and last but certainly not least
FUCK JANNIES AND FUCK NIGGERS

>Banana sundaes, being extremely delicious, the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
It’s irrelevant and unfortunate the founding father’s felt the need to defend the existence of the second amendment.
It doesn’t matter what you put before it, the amendment is clear: the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

And it has been ripped to shreds via countless infringements already. Fuck off.

NOT

BE

The thing is, we're winning, you have to compromise with us. Why should we listen to you? We have the power here.

Attached: 1520267539170.jpg (540x957, 19K)

you can have my AR-15 , you just gotta come get the bullets first.

Attached: 1554183446269.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>Explain to me why you think you should be allowed to own an assault rifle.

equality of arms between the people and the state allows for non-totalitarian governments.
Without this, there is only tyranny.

thats my old unit

INFRINGED

Because faggots like you exist and that's why niggers are moving to my city

we need the 8,000 rounds per minute and the 30 caliber magazine clips to counter niggers with problem solvers

>Surely, if the founding fathers were as smart as conservatives like to claim then they would have mentioned assault rifles but they did not.
you realize, they were not available back at the Time. They where non existing. It's like saying "hurr durr they also didn't forbit lasers n Stuff".
Automatic Weapons were build first in the early 20th century if i remind correct.
What did they supposed to have? A fucking Delorian?

to topic:
i can't really fully understand the entire Thing since i am not an American but i think it's something fundamental.
Let's say "okay, you guys can keep revolvers, just not AR-15" or something similar. Then the Question would rise: why stop there?
So if you forbid 1 certain Type of Weapon, it's just the first Stone in a Dominogame and every other Type shall follow until you have no Weapons at all anymore.
So you have the right to bear ANY weapon you want and the Government can't deny it.

i don't have to agree with this narrative, but even as a Swiss-Guy i understand the motivation behind this Arguments.
Why can't you? It's not that hard.

why should I care about your fear?

Because if you don't own a weapon capable of taking down at least one police officer/soldier/senator, the state has no reason to listen to you, you have no way to enforce your own rights, even if at the cost of your own life.

The 2nd Amendment prevents the government from taking away guns. I don't need to justify my right to own guns.

>Explain to me why you think you should be allowed to own an assault rifle.

because it's our right, you fucking faggot.

, F A G G O T N I G G E R.

Attached: 1553523059162.png (800x528, 582K)

Stop trying to make gun confiscation happen in the US.

It's not going to happen.

>An amendment that was clearly anti-government
>Join this government organization to exercise that right!

Attached: SHALL.png (703x521, 349K)

>Explain to me why you think you should be allowed to own an assault rifle
Fuck you discord tranny
Off yourself and be a part of the 50%

>I mean, the Second Amendment says nothing about AR-15s or any assault rifle for that matter

First amendment didn't say anything about keyboards and internet

>We ban the assault rifles. Jail those who won't comply. If someone tries to stage some kind of "revolution" then our military can take car of that with their tanks, bombs, and drones.

Keep living in fantasy land
Several friends active and veteran military and police
They aren't helping you
Words from buddy on swat "If they start taking people's guns the battle starts 600 yards from my door"

But please faggot, do it, seriously, kick the sleeping giant.

>keyboards and internet
Those are not used to kill people the same way that guns are.

Just ban the guns and stop arguing. You are only making yourself look bad at this point.

Attached: DB5302F8-165E-4F23-AA07-3AAE9BD7EFCA.jpg (666x708, 99K)

All men between 18-60 are registered in the selective service, a militia.

Are you saying women shouldn't be able to own guns you sexist pig?

>Those are not used to kill people the same way that guns are.
Plenty of trannies commit suicide from bullying on the internet, in fact, that happens more than assault rifle deaths per year in the US

why should you be allowed to own a vehicle? there are taxi services and public transport. there is no logical reason for faggots like you to clog roads

99.9% of law abiding gun owners will never commit a crime with their firearm nor will their firearm be used in a crime by someone else.

>I mean, the Second Amendment says nothing about AR-15s or any assault rifle for that matter.

Sure it does. The 2nd forbids infringement of the right to bear arms. This includes rocks, spears, swords, bows, guns, even battleships and tanks. If it is a weapon, then the state is obligated to fuck off.

AR-15s are undeniably weapons, as thus are mentioned under the 2nd, if only as part of a greater set.

Attached: 1543080081684m.jpg (1024x939, 223K)

Explain to me why you think you should be allowed to own an car. Because from where I'm standing I see no logical or legal reasoning behind this. People should not have to live in fear of being driven into when they go to school or work.

I mean, the possible free movement says nothing about Cars or any buses for that matter. Surely, if the founding fathers were as smart as conservatives like to claim then they would have mentioned cars but they did not. Something needs to and will be done about this, mark my words.

It's simple. We ban tramsport. Jail those who won't comply. If someone tries to stage some kind of "revolution" then our jaywalkers can take power of that with their baseball bats, wrists, and cameras

"Assault rifle" this faggot doesn't know the first thing about guns.

Stop being a raging anti American faggot..

>People should not have to live in fear of being shot when they go to school or work.
A agree, ban assault niggers.

assault rifle is a made up name so they sound scarier. they were originally called defense guns.

As a further note, you can't stop the revolution with tanks and bombs and drones. Those are for breaking countries and smashing infastructure, which plays into the hands of your insurgents.

Attached: 1529557151151.png (1787x921, 97K)

Because there are jews in this country.

Attached: 1555201236571.jpg (980x742, 106K)

Mc fucking kill yourself faggot

Sage

Federalist No. 46 disagrees with you.

>People should not have to live in fear of being shot when they go to school or work.
You seem to think that going to school or work is a human right or necessity. It is not. You can withdraw from either if the environment makes you uncomfortable. Go to an area where there are no people so there are no guns and live off the land. While this seems silly it's no more silly than the premise of your argument. If you don't feel safe buy a gun, that way you're not at the mercy of any individual or group of people with a gun. It's highly unlikely that you will be the first target of a shooter in a large mass of people so you will have time to respond.

>Jail [huge swathes of the American populace who haven't actively committed crimes that cause tangible harm to another individual] who won't comply.
This is why Americans have guns.

>If someone tries to stage some kind of "revolution" then our military can take car of that with their tanks, bombs, and drones.
The American people win a revolution hands down. Even if they all die or get imprisoned. Have fun ruling over ashes.

>americans

I can almost 100% guarantee you've never been punched in the face.

And because of that, you do not understand what it takes to keep grown men from beating you to death. You don't qualify to have this discussion. Sit your ass down with the rest of those poor and timid souls.

"In general, assault weapons are semiautomatic firearms with a large magazine of ammunition that were designed and configured for rapid fire and combat use."[3] The origin of the term has been attributed to
> legislators, gun control groups, the media and the firearms industry.[1][4][5][6][7]

>It is sometimes conflated with the term "assault rifle", which refers to selective-fire military rifles that can fire in automatic or burst mode.[5]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_weapon

Attached: OP is posting again.png (190x266, 5K)

Will you be the one confiscating my AR? No? Oh so you mean you are gonna send someone else to collect my shit?
Oh? And that person is gonna need a gun to take my gun?

Not only are you a bitch, but you are also evil for putting other people in danger because you a bitch.

Because the gov't can't glass itself and tanks and airplanes has done fuck all in nations with full arms of people (vietnam/iraq/afghanistan)
Machine guns and semi autos were around in the 1700s they may not of been mass produced but were still around.

Arms are different from Ordinance so yes you can't own nukes.

Attached: 1480987238440.jpg (1311x1191, 419K)

The white yuros that still exist are pretty smart.

Afghanistan:
They're still fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And their bThey're still fighting
And their bombs and their gunsThey're still fighting
And their bombs and their gunsombs and their guns

Based. Only fat fucks need a gun for protection

Attached: 1547240711871.jpg (460x444, 47K)

>reddit spacing
>assault rifle
>fear of being shot when they go to school or work.
>military drones tanks and bombing civilians

Behold the power of tranny arguments! Americans, hear me, if you even dare to think about giving up your weapons you will have a higher crime rate and homicide rate than Brazil. Before our gun fucking forced control, we weren't living in the jungle as we do now. Nigger market will always find a way, and those who want to harm others will be at plenty advantage, since common people can't even defend themselves.
And last but not least
FUCK KIKES
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK SPICS
AND SPECIALLY FUCK TRANNYJANNIES

Attached: 1548793925219.png (500x500, 131K)

When you die a nigger who isn't a responsible gun owner is gonna use your gun to kill your granddaughter.

Because everyone out there thinks white people are Nazis. The police won't protect me from pinko commies dressed up like ninjas or violent apes swinging at anyone in a Cincinnati Reds hat. CBS is running commercials where black people are saying it's time to attack white folk who are trying to voice their opinions peacefully. Just last week two dogs in Chicago were assaulting a security guard, grabbed his pepper spray, and it wasn't until he pulled a gun that they backed off.

That's why people need guns.

Man I try to like Brits, I really do, but you guys dont make it easy.

Define assault rifle.

And Muslims in thier mosques

Attached: 1553899082426.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

>Explain to me why you think you should be >allowed to own an assault rifle.
I dont have to explain anything. Its a bill of rights.Why dont YOU explain why YOU think YOU should be allowed to ask questions about other amendments, when you are clearly enjoying yours.(1st; Free speech)
>
> Because from where I'm standing I see no >logical or legal reasoning behind this.
Uhm, I dont legally care about where you are standing on this.I dont understand the logic or legal reasons why you think you are allowed to question MY amendment in the bill of rights. I am not attacking YOUR 1st amendment frree speech.

> People should not have to live in fear of being >shot when they go to school or work.
Lightning strikes x number of people a year, on average too. i live in fear of that. the common FLU is going to kill 30 or 40 thousand people a year..You shouldnt have to live in fear of getting ran over by a CAR? but, that happens a LOT. I'm terrified of CARS running people over. Some better DO SOMETHING about it !
>I mean, the Second Amendment says nothing >about AR-15s
so what? it wasnt invented yet. Your precious free speech amendment? i dont see ANYthing in there about you expressing views on the internet and computers. Free speech was not about computers, it only covered oral speech.

or any assault rifle for that >matter. Surely, if the founding fathers were as >smart as conservatives like to claim then they >would have mentioned assault rifles but they did not. Something needs to and will be done about this, mark my words.
>It's simple. We ban the assault rifles. Jail those who won't comply. If someone tries to stage some kind of "revolution" then our military can take car of that with their tanks, bombs, and drones.
===================================
illogcal. completely stands to NO logic legally as an argument. By YOUR logic? since computers and internet wasnt mentioned, i can just as logiocally claim that YOU cant post on the internet.

Attached: gun_x1_0000000011.jpg (482x477, 75K)

>that ghoulish yellow text and hastily slapped on a black background, then shared on FB to suburban moms three decades past fuckable
>Occupy Demorats
Into the trash it goes...

Posse comitatus.
The citizen militia ( Not federal) is so important that firearms are mandated, " Necessary to a free State".
In reality there were no negroe, mexican, injun, or Jew militias, so maybe just ban those races from owning firearms? Since they never were the citizen militia?

I guess they were not expecting you when they writ the 1st
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militia_Acts_of_1792
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militia_Act_of_1862
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militia_Act_of_1903

Attached: shall not be or not to be.png (1698x798, 685K)