Legalizing Pedophilia

Well lads, it's already here. The line has been crossed. HONK HONK

Attached: Legalizing Pedophilia.png (1870x826, 563K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=egiBgmvv8wA
youtube.com/watch?v=8tvJa5gnkZ4
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2082860
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=egiBgmvv8wA

Attached: file.png (72x68, 9K)

Checked and already dismissed her opinions due to her larger-than-normal nose

you know pedophilia as a mental disorder is not illegal right? Its the diddlin kids that makes the rope tighten

All pedos must hang

Fake and gay
>Still klickbait

Fucking based.

R A R E

N E W F A G

People always keep asking me why I hate the fucking Dutch. Well, here's your answer.

Attached: 1555280395933 1480993413392.jpg (1280x853, 161K)

Hold this F for the world.

>This is Weimar. Celebrate what comes next.

Attached: ....jpg (400x346, 80K)

Belgium is where the all the good rape dungeons are tho.

back in my day you have to lurk at least for e years before posting

Nobody topped my mate Fritzl yet.

FUCL THIS JEWISH DEGENERATE SCUM FUCK TRANNY PIECE OF SHIT. WE WILL NEVER ALLOW YOU TO HARM OUR CHILDREN YOU SCUM MOTHERFUCKER.

Hoho, no, what I'm talking about is on a higher level than that.
Those people can afford security guards and top notch gynecology chairs for their dungeons.

Why would anyone touch a kid when we have anime?

Attached: fucker.jpg (349x344, 22K)

YOU SICK FUCKING PEDOS WILL PAY THE PRICE WHEN GOD SENDS YOUR ASS STRAIGHT TO HADES LOL

all ted talks are cancer.

America explain this

Attached: love your body.webm (240x240, 2.79M)

The comments of the normies gives me a ray of hope.

Jewish Man

I knew there was a reason I stopped watching after the first episode. It just felt... wrong.

Easy. Jews.

Too good for them

what the fuck.

Pedophilia is the physical attraction someone has towards children it doesn't mean they are going around fucking kids you imbecile. You need to educate yourself on Pedophilia before you start mouthing off.

Legalize it. Mutiny will happen soonafter

Not even kidding, all the creators are jews and so are the voice actors.

Pedophilia isn't illegal, dipshit. Pedophiles sexuall assaulting kids is.

Whats up pizza nigger

so?

t. pedophile
Tell me, what law states you cant have thoughts?
Because attraction is in the mind
Its when you act on that attraction that law gets involved
like downloading things
or molesting someone
So what are you actually arguing for?

Incest is next, the entire Game of Thrones series conditions the normies to its normality by associating it with royalty.

The audacity of this kike to call pedophilia a sexual orientation. You can't have a sexual orientation for an age because people grow and stop being that age.

Attached: begone.jpg (480x491, 25K)

kek

Fuck off degenerate kike.

>*HONK, HONK*

Attached: 1554845675138.jpg (500x338, 68K)

Clown world is real

Attached: 1555286827613.png (1500x1500, 353K)

Good god. Even before the premiere I saw this for the pile of jewish shit it is, but that's worse than I conceived.

downloading things is a broad term
this little clever tactic you puritans use to slander lovers of children is not only hypocritical but damn near hurtful

Go back to whatever normie shithole birthed your single celled brain.

I think anything should be legal as long as it doesn't harm anyone or support/lead to the harming of others.
Let pedos have their loli and leave it at that.

Attached: eQ20E.jpg (384x313, 83K)

>lovers of children
No, "lovers of children" are called parents. These people lust after children.

All i'm saying is if you are looking for a non jewish produced tv show or animation...you're gonna have a tough time lol.

I CAN SMELL THE PEPPERONI FROM HERE

this video honkpilled me

Attached: 1554881906888.jpg (700x700, 110K)

Tell me, have (((you))) ever acted on those "thoughts"

>If so
How did you feel? Were you happy, sad, guilty?. Please take me on a walk through a pedophile's mind...

>pedophilia is mature
>be mature about it bigot

what are the crime statistics of pedophilia and jews?

Lel I'm pretty sure most kill themselves the moment they feel they're going to lose control over that. I can respect those lads at least, no?

I'm not a pedophile, I provide legal consultation/representation for lovers of children.

The Jews did this...

Attached: Quick Rundown.jpg (960x904, 162K)

Attached: 1553811031959.jpg (182x277, 13K)

Do you happen to be Jewish?

wtf is lovers of children?

Attached: 1541611093994.jpg (1024x639, 134K)

>lovers of children
youtube.com/watch?v=8tvJa5gnkZ4

Attached: 1547122746525.jpg (789x756, 405K)

and you wonder why we burned witches. i think we should bring that tradition back

the comments are great
>They're called TED talks because the more you listen to them the more you start to think Ted Kaczynski was right.

>I legally defend pedophiles
You're much worse than them and lower than scum.

Attached: Jews own Hollywood.jpg (757x485, 130K)

I guess none of you remember a year or two ago when some faggot came on here and told us that pedophilia was finally going to be pushed onto us mainstream, and the reason he flipped to our side is because he realized we were right all along.

Attached: 1553812884850.jpg (708x515, 110K)

What pol doesn't realize is that by suppressing treatment of pedophilia as a legitimate mental illness, we're also protecting the entire fag coalition away from that discussion also.

Pedophilia is a mental illness - treat it.

All paraphilias are borne of mental illness - treat them.

>As of January 2019, 48 out of 50 states have exceptions in their laws which allow children to marry in certain circumstances such as parental consent, judicial consent, pregnancy etc (In 2018, Delaware and New Jersey completely banned child marriage). ... Meanwhile in Alabama, a 74-year-old man married a 14-year-old girl

Amerimutts are okey with fucking children in the name of their lord jesus christ.

pc term for those who fuck kids

why does that matter?
you don't even want to take the time to understand who these people are and how they came to be, all you want to do is cast your hypocritical judgement onto others and tower over these people on your fake moral high ground.

Huh. I provide something much better. Suicide advice. Provided they haven't "done it".
With the power of natural selection we can bring nonce numbers down, lad.
>petrol car
>disable cat
>aluminium pipe
>literally ten minutes
>and for the love of God don't leave a note - just because you suffered doesn't mean EVERYONE who knows you has to.
Better for a mother to mourn the death of a son than regret the birth of a monster.

>Trying to be practical and get pedophiles psychological help before they assault children

>"LEGALIZING PEDOPHILIA!"

?????????

basically this
most of Jow Forums are severely low IQ

>why does that matter?
So YES then? Color me truly shocked and surprised and baffle and flabbergasted.

Attached: 1553811576715.gif (444x225, 358K)

Explain the conclusions of these researchers.

"...pedophiles who admitted having an erotic interest in children significantly more often claimed that they had been sexually abused as children than pedophiles who did not admit having such feelings."

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2082860

Tell me what legal representation one of them would need from you specifically if not because they diddled a kid.

>gibralter
Why is this such a rare flag?

Attached: 1551121702290.png (500x1077, 233K)

The Jew in the video called pedophilia a sexual orientation and wants to normalize it. That's a step closer to legalizing it for fags like to get on board with.

((((((((()))))))))))

Attached: 1554851915671.jpg (1200x1200, 840K)

>baseless accusations
>libel
>slander
>assault case revolving baseless accusations
just to name a few..

Because people are calling them kidfuckers?

Fuck off kike watch it

Schlomo, I...

So you don't actually care about them, I guess you might even loathe them but due to your profession you must defend and encourage this behaviour for more of them shekels. Am I right?

from yt..

They're called TED talks because the more you listen to them the more you start to think Ted Kaczynski was right.

If you punish people for fapping to loli then you're convicting people of thought crime and that's not a slope I want to navigate.

They're notbeven hiding their satanism any more.

I don't delve into morality

We're gonna need extra rope for this one lads.

Sounds like semantic BS to me, listen to what she is actually saying and you can clearly see she isn't trying to normalize anything.

Yiddle me this, Goyman
what advocates for no boarders, yet has many walls?

Attached: 1551837326199s.jpg (211x238, 8K)

i wonder who could be behind this.

Attached: HMMMMMMMMMMMMM.jpg (666x552, 36K)

>The ride will end

Attached: 1552907446547.png (500x461, 372K)

jewitches

That's a fucking stupid argument. Loli shit normalizes and encourages harmful behavior. You already have a movement of pedos calling themselves "Minor Attracted Persons" (MAPS) and they make that same dumb argument that as long as they don't hurt anyone it's somehow fine.

is this the power of Judaism?

I have a German friend that told me the same thing... what's the redpill on Belgium?

Hahaha, dumb cunt your destiny is a rope

You're the one with the stupid argument. Your remedy for alleviating pedophilia is murder whereas we are trying to find a peaceful resolution to the issue. You need to be discreet and compassionate when dealing with lovers of children.

I knew it, it's all about them shekels. How much do you charge/hour?