LEAFS, PLEASE EXPLAIN

I see a lot of leafs celebrating tonight that a so called "conservative" party won in Alberta.

But the leader of this party and the party itself looks to me to be a run of the mill cuckservative operation. He's promising more "immigrants" to help big business, tax cuts and that's it?

The fuck are all you dumbases celebrating? This guy still wants to flood your nation with non-whites to help big business. You guys are fucked, these cuckservative faggots won't do anything good.

Attached: 3463476347345.png (740x740, 388K)

it's canada

and none of us are celebrating

He pioneered what amounts to Canada's H1B program an approved the Harper gov's transfer payments to Cuckbec. To say he is a cuckservative is quite the understatement.

I am. You'll be as beige as me one day.

How does he feel about israel?

Attached: 1528882800157.jpg (968x408, 120K)

in canada if you arent ok with immigrants, you dont get in

its really not hard to understand. there is a reason we are called boring america, we never had the balls like your county does

how much you pay isn'treal a year? government doesn't exist to serve the people and voting is pointless. democracy is a smokescreen for effective oligarchy.

conservatives in canada are all good goys

There are no conservatives in the modern west, just far leftists and neoliberals. Far leftists want more non-whites because they think that will bring about a communist utopia. Neoliberals want more non-whites as cheap labor who will take out loans and increase housing prices. Either way we are fucked. Most "conservative" parties are straight neoliberal like the GOP.

obligatory

Attached: 1519096369997.png (400x400, 125K)

Then why are some leafs celebrating on here?

What's wrong with them? I don't get it.

Majority of Canadians aren’t Mongrol

Racists so we can share with others

And see the benefit of working together

Our politics aren't corrupted with special
Interest lobbyists trying to manipulate the
Electorate

That’s what’s up here

>Our politics aren't corrupted with special
>Interest lobbyists trying to manipulate the
>Electorate

nigger what the fuck are you talking about

Attached: varg9.jpg (960x606, 52K)

the big thing is weedman put in a national carbon tax which means a few cents more per gallon of gas
it's not popular in canada, only real provinces for it are bc and quebec
now alberta and ontario are against it
national elections are usually decided by if ontario sides with quebec and the liberals win, or if they side with alberta and the conservatives win
weedman might lose in november

>But the leader of this party and the party itself looks to me to be a run of the mill cuckservative operation.
yes, under harper he was minister of citizenship or something and would go and campaign in every minority riding

very good goy, he was part of the government that went from being neutral to pro israel at the un

tfw is a decades old program

fuck that fucking piece of shit, every fucking dollar spend shoveling more shit skins into small cities and communities to ethnically and culturally replace the people that built the country should go to making families. this globalist piece of shit is fucking compromised. people like this need to be hanged as traitors. attacked on all sides, imagine calling yourself a conservative like this piece of shit, conserving what?

kek Kenney was Immigration Minister under Harper

He brought in 600,000 - 800,000 shitskins a year. He's pro 3rd world and not "right wing" in the least. PC Party in Canada = CCCP

The Liberals are actually more fiscally conservative than the Progressive Conservatives but the PC's are more pro 3rd world immigration. Although both parties are basically the same, except the Libs try to play both the Islam / Pro-Faggot card, the PC's play the Pro Islam / Anti-LGBT card, which makes them even more pro-Muslim

Attached: leaf classroom.jpg (2048x1536, 766K)

Conservative doesn't mean fuck all in this retarded country

>But the leader of this party and the party itself looks to me to be a run of the mill cuckservative operation
i NOW notice a CLEAR trend. the political "left" has a constant campaign HERE on /pol. It goes like this:
---right wing political figure elected to position
---talk shit on any right elected position
---"he's cucked. hes failing you. he's not far right enough.
=============================
Fuck you, shills. Nobody is "influenced" here like on Twatter. Its obvious you guys arent really disappointed righties? its equally obvious you are just LARPing and talking shit. Again? This...isnt... twats on twitter. REAL men on the political right? dont act like WOMEN and look for "approval". I think its FUINNY how much EFFORT you idiots put into your little pretend games? and everyone here for more than a month can *easily* see through your little kids game.

>very good goy, he was part of the government that went from being neutral to pro israel at the un
>hailed as nu conservative, maybe even far right new hope
>fucking NPCs gobble it up
Democracy was and is a mistkae.

Holy shit, there is ONE white male in that photo and he looks like a nerd.

They won’t go, trust me Shitskin’s can’t live outside of the city’s here.

Fuck off you stupid sand nigger. You’re not white or native so you will never be a Canadian! This land is to cold for you to live like the third world and it will end you.