Would you hit this?

WOULD YOU HIT THIS?

I met this chick recently, I'm not entirely sure what to make of her. Is she hot? No?

I've never in my life been this on the fence in terms of not knowing whether or not a girl is either HOT or absolutely NOT hot.

Help me.

Attached: yey or ney.jpg (272x600, 22K)

she's cute

you're fucking annoying though

I'd def smash

why?

Are you trying to impress somebody? You sound like you're more busy trying to see if this girl will be a good addition for your scoreboard.

Would smash

Attached: 1451947404751.gif (500x364, 983K)

You're a faggot, don't waste her time.

She's alright. Too fat for me to be labelled "hot" but I'm a fucked up man who will almost always label any girl above 60kg as "fat"

Is there a reason?

I just fapped to her after seeing your post so yes, I would hit it

this girl deserves better if your opinion of her attractiveness is based on how other people perceive her rather than your ability to assess whether or not YOU think she's a good fit for you.
are you 12?

Probably some psychology shit to do with the fact I'm an only child raised by a single mother that is the peak example of excellent human health.

Okay well unless you’re intending to fuck your “perfect mommy” then it’s time to knuckle down and get deep in some real women user

Oh no I've been with plenty girls and the only ones I've ever gotten intimate with were truly beautiful. So no, I never intend to fuck my mother, who is by no means perfect, you misinterpreting dickwad, I intend to keep only fucking girls that can give me a diamond cutting erection.
There is literally no woman that is "above my league"

The other guy was right, you are fucking annoying. Decide if you want to fuck this girl yourself

she's got a tight fitting swimsuit on and hiding with her hand and angle where we cant see how it's hiding her abdominal/waist fat

however, she's gotta fat upper arms, more fat on the jaw, fat on the thighs yet no muscle definition whatsoever in the calfs, which quite reliably indicates to me the female is more fat than she should be for peak attractiveness

tldr shes ok to fuck but if you date her and relax she will balloon up into a landwhale

Attached: 1559143394110.gif (450x600, 2.33M)

If I were her father I'd slap her and kick her out of the house for being such a disappointment.

It’s a good thing you won’t be anyone’s father then eh?

yes

Are you fucking retarded?
I oughta slap you

>a midget
I'd marry her.

nah, too fat for my taste

FUCK YES BRO!!