Which is the best euro country to move to?

I’m white, I’m sick of the USA. I would like to ask some of the euromutts where’s the best most safe country I could move to in Europe? Keep in mind I only have 50K USD and I don’t speak European

Attached: FF72D9D5-5685-4809-8F78-2E01ECFDAD5D.jpg (512x640, 51K)

Switzerland will be the best if you can migrate there. Consider Poland or Hungary too.

I thought Latvia was nice. Kinda like a pre ruined Sweden. The people are attractive and they seem to speak really good English. It used to be quite cheap too.
They probably don't want migrants though, even though they are kinda a dying country like many of the other eastern European ones.
The west is mostly destroyed and your savings wouldn't go far, so your looking at eastern Europe. I would also consider Czech.
You would probably find it easier to retreat somewhere in the US and should probably consider that rather than changing countries

I don't fucking care you are white or black or purple. You stay at your fucking home, migrant.

>speak European

>American education

Fuck off pizza nigger
I was thinking Prague

Dude I’m just telling ppl that I don’t speak the language what’s your problem meme nigger

ok im coming to italy then...sign me up for welfare luigi

Im moving to poland after I graduate

When I sit down on the toilet my dick touches the bowl

Sorry wrong thread

Unironically Sweden.
Once you've lived there for 6 months you are free to move to any other country in the EU as per EU law.

Literally what is wrong with this? Would you rather he say arabic explicitly?

cheap
>italy
>all of eastern europe
>spain
>portugal

>I don’t speak European
>speak European

Attached: Amerifat.png (200x200, 97K)

Mama Mia! Pepperoni spaghetti bellissima!

Prague is beautiful, but I became depressed there after a week. The people are so, I dont know...

>I was thinking Prague

it's a beautiful city, but kinda a tourist trap. It has some problems though which would make me not want to live there. I'm sure the rest of the country is fine or even just outside the city, it didn't seem very big.

Top kek

Switzerland is great, just really hard to lay down any roots. Also, very expensive.

I am Czech. What’s wrong with the people?? Are Czech girls hot?

Are Czech girls hot

Hungary is the best European country to move to.

They look after white expats from Western Europe and North America.

I don’t speak european so whats the problem

You should ditch the attitude before going over there.

France if you don’t speak European, you’ll get by just fine with Arabic.

European is not a language you gay turd

May I recommend Israel? They are soon in the EU thanks to you.

Traitors get the rope

nice digits, also confused why this riles the europoorean so much

settle down faggot

you tried fren

>They look after white expats from Western Europe and North America.
Go on

I hear the Tuscan countryside is a great place to retire. Visited in 2003 and didn't see a single nigger in any town until going to Rome. Even then, maybe only 1 or 2. Can't imagine things have stayed the same.

whatever you do, steer clear of Hungary, Romania and Moldova. Hungary, because fuck them, Romania, because it's a corrupt and communist shithole and Moldova, because it's basically Romania but far worse. Learn German asap or move to a northern country. The UK might work too

If he doesn't respect the country that's going to host him, he'll be no better than the illegals who expect us to accomodate their language.

Im moving to prague soon. IMO Czech, Croatia, Poland, Denmark, Finland, Hungary, and Austria are the countries to look at.

basically avoid Eastern Europe, in some parts people still live like 40 years ago.

How do I get 10/10 Asian girlfriend?

Based gyppo telling it like it is.

that's the goal tho