Interesting story on the Queen and Meghan Markle

madworldnews.com/meghan-hillary-clinton-nightmare/

She has a duty to advise the Prime Ministers, so she must not favor one political party over another. It’s a delicate balancing act, and now Meghan Markle rides in hellbent to push her leftist agenda.
And what better way for the former cable TV star to drive her leftist agenda down the throats of the English than to hire Hillary Clinton’s pit bull Sara Latham as her new Head of Communications. In fact, Latham worked for John Podesta, the sleazy chairman of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign.
Latham was Podesta’s right-hand man and advocated for Clinton’s dirty tricks campaign. John Podesta and his brother Tony are some of the biggest players in the Washington, D.C. swamp, and Latham helped orchestrate the infamous lie to cover how four Americans were left to die in Benghazi, Libya by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
Meghan may think she is a player, but hiring Sara Latham was the final straw. “Meghan leaked the Latham news before Her Majesty was fully aware of her employment history,” a palace source told Mad World News. “The last thing the Queen wants are ‘pit bulls’ tied to any high profile American political campaign to be in an advisory role for the Royal Family. There are so many great PR professionals out there to chose from, yet Meghan rammed her through. We expect it won’t last long.”

Attached: dos0019892.jpg (620x349, 22K)

The palace source also explained the British Monarch recently gave the Duchess a “dressing down” over a myriad of things including the hiring of Latham and Markle’s other big move. Prince William requested last year that Meghan and Harry be given their own household after his wife Kate wanted physical distance from Meghan who she can’t stand.
So, Meghan just tried to pull a fast one. The Sunday Times of London reported Meghan wanted “total royal freedom” to do her own thing away from any influence or scrutiny of Buckingham Palace.
“Meghan had a temper tantrum after she was vanquished to Frogmore Cottage in Windsor away from the limelight she craves,” said the palace source. “Meghan back channeled the request to have an autonomous new court to operate outside of Her Majesty’s watchful eye with Latham and the Duchess in total control. The Queen found out, and rumor has it she transmitted this message to Prince Harry: ‘No total royal freedom. Tell your wife this family isn’t a democracy. This is a monarchy and I’m still the Queen.'”

So mad beef in the royal family and Markel is very demanding leftist hurting the royal family like an infiltrator.

Get them all a row of council houses, let them squabble there.
We have to work to pay for this bunch of cretins to live..

Wow that sucks. Imagine having to pay for two separate royal families. That's what Markel wants, total royal freedom.

Who could've seen this coming?

Tbh if lovely Kate hates her it's pretty much guaranteed Meghan is a cancer. Kate is the ideal female, aged 15 years or whatever and breeding like rabbits while still only dropping from a 10 to an 8/10.

Post More banter op

Attached: 646456456.png (738x942, 332K)

>Meghan leaked the Latham news before Her Majesty was fully aware of her employment history
MI6 normally look into anyone with physical access to the queen. this isnt even an issue.

Yeah that little line "Prince William requested last year that Meghan and Harry be given their own household after his wife Kate wanted physical distance from Meghan who she can’t stand". I never heard until this story that there was any beef.

There is more to the story. She keeps trying to go around the Queen and the Queen keeps having to put her foot down. The Queen had to write to Harry "No total royal freedom. Tell your wife this family isn’t a democracy. This is a monarchy and I’m still the Queen.”...OOOHHH! This is getting nasty.

don't believe everything in the agenda driven (((media)))

>Mad World News

Not that it's unbelievable but you'll need a better fucking source than that.

I wonder who the Groom of the Stool is these days.

>Frogmore Cottage

Attached: image.jpg (625x625, 37K)

Attached: 5409036114556.jpg (2338x4602, 3.53M)

You don't pay for shit. The royal family pays for itself many times over in the form of the crown lands.

Watch out, woman. The Queen is going to send her Corgis after you.

Attached: 237B5334-18B2-4F1D-93E9-EBDDA3EA20CD.png (640x640, 210K)

she killed diana for dating a muslim why can't the old hag kill megan too before she kicks the bucket

Wish the monarchy would just make a return and fix Europe already, but alas.

Getting fucked by the monarchy and actually believes they're beneficial. Get a load of this guy.

because it would be too obvious right now

>wanting her to die before we can see which variety of goblin comes out
Poor taste

When the Queen has her whacked I’ll laugh.

If you only knew how bad things are....

Together with Alex Soros @ spirit cooking event.

Attached: IMG_20190417_094040.jpg (612x612, 140K)

>Interesting
Citation needed

>MI6 can look into the past of somebody sheep dipped by the CIA

Watch it die from complications because of her arrogant stupidity.

Why don't they just admit Harry isn't Charles' kid and kick them to the curb?

Why does she have a Head of Communications?
She is of the lower end of the senior royal family.
Princess Diana (a class act) didnt have any of that shit.

>cable TV star
>cable

How old are you? Like 70?

She doesn't want any proper doctors there, what the fuck is she giving birth to?!

Attached: 1555445433455.jpg (634x457, 42K)

>Bitch about how DRUMPH is a fascist authoritarian
>Fuck off to Britbongistan and marry a Prince
>Learn what it's like to REALLY live under an authoritarian

It's like pottery.

I also feel that Meghan doesn't really feel she really has to pay attention to the Queen.
The same way the Queen knew she didn't have to put up with Queen Mary of Teck.
Queen Mary was a cunt, but she was dead by the time QE2 was in her 20s so it wasnt her era.

Duchess Meghan knows she is ACTUALLY living in the King Charles and King William era, the queen will be dead by the time Meghan kids enter high school

It was obvious letting a yank in woulld be a disaster
They always work so hard to ruin everything, without a singe exception in history

La creatura

>after his wife Kate wanted physical distance from Meghan who she can’t stand.

Meghan is just digging her own grave. Doesn't she know the Kate will one day be Her Majesty Queen Catherine, while Meghan will always be some nigress duchess married to the redhead lovechild minor prince?
Once Kate is Queen I bet she is really gonna give it to the cunt me-gain

Not only that, but she will never even come close to being anything but low-end 'royalty' so long as Kate keeps pumping out white babies.

Ignorant cunts like you need to go.

Full nigger because she cheated on 'arry, calling it now.

Also
>Markle
>Merkel
lel

And she's just the typical liberal, entitled US nigger. All this was to be expected.

>Tbh if lovely Kate hates her it's pretty much guaranteed Meghan is a cancer. Kate is the ideal female, aged 15 years or whatever and breeding like rabbits while still only dropping from a 10 to an 8/10.
>ideal female
Naw, the Queen dislikes Kate and was against the marriage. Kate was seen as nothing but a resort-lounging rich girl doing nothing with her life. The Queen has always been a working women and she likes that Markle has always been a workcel, with the acting and the charities.
Markle can smarten up, then she and the Queen will be back on firm ground.
It's a lot harder (impossible) for Kate to overcome the gap the Queen sees between them.

Attached: Jewels.jpg (500x729, 92K)

>Doesn't she know the Kate will one day be Her Majesty Queen Catherine, while Meghan will always be some nigress duchess married to the redhead lovechild minor prince?
Probably not, she's American and a nigger. It will come as a huge shock to her that she won't be Queen when Elizabeth croaks, mark my words.

>‘No total royal freedom. Tell your wife this family isn’t a democracy. This is a monarchy and I’m still the Queen.'”

You have to be admit, it must be pretty badass and cool to be able to be in a position in life to say something like this and have it be true.

Nothing you just wrote seems to jive with reality. You’re really bad at this.

not Alex Soros
not Meagan Markle

dude, get over it. she married harry, and is carrying a royal prince or princess and is to be refered by her appropriate title as duchess of sussex. that's DUCHESS mother fucker!

WE WUZ DUCHISSAYS N SHIET!

>It will come as a huge shock to her that she won't be Queen when Elizabeth croaks
are you suggesting that meghan expects be become queen when lizzie dies?

Believe what you want to believe, friend. I'll believe a primary source over magazine gossip.

fucking based.

>nigger
>WE WUZ DUCHISSAYS N SHIET!
If you're not a burger stationed in Germany, you need to stop the larp, it's embarrassing.

Yeah I miss the good old days. Now the royals are a bunch of hippies who care about the climate

This is all theatre, markle was brought in to trigger some fake drama so the media could start attacking the royals. It more divide and conquer bullshit, the public are going to be forced to pick a side and fight. I thought they’d go for the Harry converts to Islam line but maybe they’re saving that one for later

Doesn't she know what happened to Diana.

Looking forward to her getting wacked

well do you actually think they just spend every penny? You dont think after decades and decades of taking tax money they weren't investing it too.
The royals family office must be massive

that was also a one time thing. You cant be just killing people all the time. What are they ? The Clintons?!

>LARP
>Because I speak US slang on an US site
Butthurt much Sambo?

Yes, exactly.

HAHA!! I like Kate too. She is nice and modest. Markle is just another sjw.

QUEEN SLAYYYYYYY

it was meant as an insult. Her show was on the USA Network.
Which is like a joke. No one watched that channel back when cable was a thing either (i.e. 1990s)
I never recall watching one show on that joke of a channel

Absolutely
She thinks she is in Game of Thrones but she's really in the Accursed Kings trilogy

>Meghan is just digging her own grave. Doesn't she know the Kate will one day be Her Majesty Queen Catherine, while Meghan will always be some nigress duchess married to the redhead lovechild minor prince?
The media will try to usurp The Royals and present Markle and Gingerlad as the real face of modern royalty. Just watch.

Attached: merchant.jpg (298x347, 25K)

She'll give birth to whatever she is handed.

Attached: 1526777945254.png (877x767, 764K)

The Queen has been more than accommodating for the little wench.

what if >she is a tranny...

Implying they aren't going to modernize the rules of succession at the last minute.

Attached: 1526457837645.jpg (1024x863, 89K)

Attached: f11f40e83a6cf2b4b8bc3532472df07d262d4758-618x395.jpg (618x395, 28K)

She's more than expendable. The experiment can be terminated.

So what. Old white queen will die soon and progress will win anyway.

That is Alex but not Meagan

Yeah well if I were the Queen of the UK or a monarch of any country I would be a hard worker too.
YOu dont have to force me to be King!

Fuck the royals. They're inbred, Satan worshipping kikes from Germany.

The CIA laughing at us again

no one gives a fuck about that little island.

let them burn.

>This is a monarchy and I’m still the Queen.'
You want a Queen. Then earn her.

they have oil, and muslims...

but they don't yet have freedom.....

Hmmmmm.....

>It was obvious letting a yank in woulld be a disaster
She's not one of us you fucking Islamic mutt froggat.

Attached: Grace Kelly.jpg (474x713, 46K)

looks like him though the face seems rounder, but never seen him dress so 'gangsta' if you'll pardon the term

>They're inbred, Satan worshipping kikes from Germany.
Transylvania muh hahahha

that was a good one. Literally laughed out loud

take your nigger back tyrone.

HAHA! Im not watching anymore until they all come out. I can't do the one hour a week thing. I like to binge it.

She's an ape, not a yank.

Queen Elizabeth is actually a relative of Vlad Dracula

>They're inbred, Satan worshipping kikes from Germany.
So, average Anglos.

>Her show was on the USA Network.
>Which is like a joke. No one watched that channel
-- 8 seasons
-- Ratings: at its peak Suits was #2 - right behind Game of Thrones
You didn't watch but an awful lot of other people did, m8.

I can relate to the situation Harry has found himself in. I too am stuck in a relationship with an obnoxious, controlling black woman.

They all use the same trick to gain control and I imagine it was the same for Harry. I was slowly losing consciousness at the end of a house party, most people had gone home, I was lay on the couch when Sarah looked at me from the other side of the room, walked over, turned around, put her hand down between her ass cheeks, pulled it out and smeared her sweaty, in-heat, ass pheromones all over my face. Needless to say I spent the next hour with her sat on my face. It was over for me and has been ever since.
Whenever I deny her requests or get mad at her for her obnoxious, inconsiderate or degenerate (cheating) behavior she doesn't say anything, she just pushes me over or to the nearest seat, turns around and presses her ass in to my face and i'm gone, again.

I am in the same prison as Harry. Help.

Attached: 1515192911572.jpg (1080x1350, 111K)

I guess you can say she has a stake in the matter

No, she's your (((master))) now, SUBJECT.

Attached: george washington call the allies.png (453x700, 439K)

>Marx
>Engels
>Liebknecht
>Luxemburg
>Radek
All Anglos, right Mordecai?

Prince Phillip is literally Greek.

no way #2, i didnt hear about the show until she got engaged. Bullocks

> not watching Duckman

Also Meghan's cruising for a hitman

this like a micro experiment of how many niggers it takes to ruin western civilisation... turns out the answer is just one.

He's literally irrelevant. I'm talking about Elizabeth and her demon spawn.

he's literally danish

and his mother was a mentally insane nun (true, look it up)

The queen is going to be replaced by a muslim.

and i'm going to laugh.

>head of church of england
>a muslim
doesnt make sense