Explain this to me Jow Forums

Why is Christianity considered a jewish psyop, if judaism was heavily influenced by persian Zoroastrianism which was invented by Aryans? From this it would seem that Christianity actually carried the spirit of Zoroaster back home, while leaving out the superstitious talmudic filth behind.

Attached: ffc.jpg (663x900, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

grahamhancock.com/kaks1/
hinduism.stackexchange.com/questions/2237/is-jesus-an-avatar-of-lord-vishnu
duckduckgo.com/?q=tribe of dan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
reddit.com/r/C_S_T/comments/76cmzn/30_rock_rockefeller_the_british_crown_freemasonry/
biblestudytools.com/rsva/1-maccabees/passage/?q=1-maccabees 12:20-30
uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna/half-of-european-men-share-king-tuts-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glastonbury_Abbey
whyislam.org/islam/pauline-theology/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

anyone?

Because Anglos dislike Christianity and Jow Forums is mostly Anglo. That's all.

because the Jews stole everything they cannot create they are retards who ended up worshiping Babylonian daemons anyway

grahamhancock.com/kaks1/

The Jewish scholar Flavius Josephus (37 – 100 CE) quotes from Clearchus’s fragment in his Contra Apionem [Against Apion], which has Aristotle say: “Jews are derived from the Indian philosophers; they are named by the Indians Calami, and by the Syrians Judaei, and took their name from the country they inhabit, which is called Judea.” (Book I:22) [1]

hinduism.stackexchange.com/questions/2237/is-jesus-an-avatar-of-lord-vishnu

Dr. Vedavyas, a research scholar with a doctorate in Sanskrit, discusses some important prophecies from the Bhavishya Purana, which he says dates back to 3000 B.C. He states that one prophecy describes the future appearance of Isha putra, the son (putra) of God (Isha)(Jesus Christ), born of an unmarried woman named Kumari (Mary) Garbha Sambhava. He would visit India at the age of thirteen and go to the Himalayan Mountains and do tapas or penance to acquire spiritual maturity under the guidance of rishis and siddha-yogis before going back to Palestine to preach to his people. So, if Jesus was trained by the sages of India, this would explain why he was able to perform various miracles (siddhas). It also explains why there are so many philosophical similarities between early Christianity and Hinduism.

Attached: quote8.jpg (850x400, 80K)

May the Father of the Light have Mercy on their souls in the name of the anointed one Jesus Christ Amen

Attached: quote9.jpg (850x400, 99K)

The biggest difference is that Zoroastrianism at its core didn't have a dualistic system of black and white evil or an anti-nature, anti-body, anti-life idealogy the way Christkikes do. For example the "evil" bad guy in Zorastrianism was the lord of angru (anger) who spread darkness of the mind. It was ignorance that was evil rather than not obeying a Cannanite deity and his book of laws like EL in Christianity. The god of Zoroastrianism was Ahura Mazda which meant lord of wisdom.
Thus wisdom was the highest ideal, rather than bowing to a dead Rabbi and obeying his father's commandments.

Believing in a generic "evil" force with no reference to what that actually means besides not obeying and eating the wrong fruit actually produces crazy people:
1. People who do horrible or crazy things in the name of fighting evil.
2. People who embrace evil as contrarians by being naughty, cruel, and edgy shitheads.
3. Gnostics who do both.

Christkiking produces insanity and is obsessed with death, rejecting the evils of the real world. It's pure escapism. Eastern religions are more about being present and not being fooled by illusions.
While Zoroastrianism was more about ignorance leads to suffering, while wisdom is divine (real wisdom, not obeying Jewish laws).

Attached: yoda faggot you are.jpg (625x882, 133K)

>He states that one prophecy describes the future appearance of Isha putra, the son (putra) of God (Isha)(Jesus Christ)
t. Gnostic degeneracy Christkikes also eat everything in their path and try to make everything relate to their cult. So a lot of disinformation is spread. A lot like Commies do with science.

Attached: jesus science.jpg (700x1024, 73K)

Your a Fag
t.christcuck

Jesus = Ye-Zeus = Zeus

Satan = Saturn = Cronos

the Father is the Divine Light = Father of the All = YHWH = Aether

The Mother = Holy Spirit = Gaia

But its ALL in your mind anyway

Attached: quote30.jpg (960x694, 128K)

Christianity is universalist and instructs the faithful to spread the message. It spread subversively in Rome, and later by the sword all across Europe as rulers noticed its efficacy to weaken peoples in advance of military conquest. Its universalism is a potent meme that destroys ethnic cohesion, normalizes the tolerance of foreigners (such as jews), and uses false promise of future reward to bamboozle people into putting up with shitty conditions in the present.

It was a very clever attack on the aristocratic paganism of Rome and succeeded in breaking Rome's power over the jews. Which was the reason it was invented.

The role of the three Abrahamic religions:
Judaism: SUBVERT
Christianity: WEAKEN
Islam: DESTROY

>the Trinity

Osiris Isis Horus

Father Mother Child

they were both resurrected even you dont get it Christ is Eternal and has had many forms im almost positive "Christians" dont know what they are talking about

Hermes Enoch Thoth Mercury Idris

and a side note Jesus in Arabic is Isa (Isha)

>if only you dumbass goys knew the truth

Attached: pyramid20.jpg (655x497, 56K)

Jesus is also an Avatar of Apollo / Helios have none of you tards ever cross examined the religions ?

Greek Pantheon = Angels and whatnot

cool story schizo

>From this it would seem that Christianity actually carried the spirit of Zoroaster back home, while leaving out the superstitious talmudic filth behind.
It also carried with it Mesopotamian stories and myths which was a polytheistic culture. Nothing wrong with it but the moment you start believing in the bible god's existence is when i'll walk away from your filth, no different than Islam building upon Christianity and claiming it''s the true religion and Allah exists.

Attached: 1549737015639.png (540x960, 630K)

Satan has nothing to do with Saturn you dumb ass youtube scholar.

Saturn = EL, father of Jesus
>YHWH = Aethe
YHWH was a mountain and storm god.
>The Mother = Holy Spirit = Gaia
Gnostic faggot demoralized retard the Holy spirit is not earth or a fucking woman

Attached: star wars racist yoda.png (506x443, 151K)

>Osiris Isis Horus
>Father Mother Child
OMG, gods with a family!?!

SO DEEEP.

>Hermes
>Enoch
LOL!

>Thot is Hermes
LOL!

This is your brain on the New Age Gnosticism

Attached: alex jones clown world.png (839x470, 492K)

No he is Cronos a Storm God aka Saturn lord of the material (ye are of your father the devil) who are the same who larped as Jupiter / Zeus Lord of the Heavens Adonai (NOT THE ONE GOD) his bird was the Eagle whom Jesus references

how childish grow up fag nothing new age about it quite literally all the ancient myths

you're pathetic

Attached: eye21.jpg (526x526, 66K)

So many satancucks in this thread. It would be wise for you to repent and seek God's true light and love before it's too late

Attached: lightandtruth.jpg (1400x1400, 143K)

The reason Christianity is attacked so much is because its the cure to everything going wrong with the west. It must not seem like it to zoomers that have no clue of life before 9/11 but abandoning Christian ideals is what led to the globalhomo islamic multicult we're currently experiencing. Most western nations have a crucifix on their flag or cite Christianity / God in their constitutions that were written by white men for white men.

saturn=satan=moloch=baal hammon
just different cultures call him different

also a side note the word they use for spirit in Hebrew is feminine as is the one for soul

Attached: art9.jpg (600x600, 128K)

Because Jews subverted Christianity when they killed Jesus and helped create the Roman Catholic Church. Look at what happened after Luther broke the Jews hold over the Catholic church and went and tried to convert Jews to Lutherism, he went from defending Jews to absolutely hating them, so much so that he created a book called 'The Jews and their lies' and in which he requested that Jewish Rabbis from teaching, forbiding Jews to live among Christians, for Synagogues to be torn down and burnt, for Jewish men to be given pick and shovel and forced to earn by the sweat of their brow, for their wealth to be stripped for their pernicious use of usury and for Jews to not have protection while travelling the highways.

Considering that before he went and attempted to convert the Jews he wrote a treaty which had said "Absurd theologians defend hatred for the Jews. ... What Jew would consent to enter our ranks when he sees the cruelty and enmity we wreak on them – that in our behavior towards them we less resemble Christians than beasts?". He went from being a Jew defender to a Jew hater in less than 2 years, he broke the Jews favorite tool of Indulgences in which they would buy their way out of trouble and also started the process of mass printing so the masses could read and learn which the Jews had tried to keep away from the common man in Europe, it is no wonder they went out of their way to subvert and destroy and rewrite what we call modern Christianity.

I recently had a thought. So Jesus sacrifices himself for forgivness of everyones sins, but he is god. So he sacrifices himself to himself. Siddartha Gotama decides to sit under a tree until he dies, and attains buddhahood. And the teaches others how to escape from samsara. And even Odin deciding to hang himself to attain knowledge about the runes, and kater gives one of his eyes to drink from fountain of wisdom. They all seem intuitively same to me. All three were priest-king type of figures who sacrifice themselves to themselves so to attain higher knowledge and way of being. It's all same stuff.

also Prometheus who felt pity for mankind and brought them fire only to be crucified as well all im saying is there are ALOT of similarities across the mythos and help fill in gaps and relate it to different cultures although i would advice Keep the Word of Christ and don't forget there is only ONE TRUE GOD The Living Father of All Divine Being Lord of the Light (monad) if you will

Attached: 7823423432.jpg (892x900, 238K)

Attached: 20190417_115442_0000_compress_17.jpg (1080x1080, 134K)

>Christian Europe is the strongest powerhouse to ever exist in the history of mankind
>Once Europe turns it's back on Christianity, it starts crumbling
>Jow Forums's conclusion: It's Christianity's fault
lol

Read Deuteronomy, what's happening now is exactly what's described as punishment for countries who deny God.

if only people realized all of our art literature music architecture EVERYTHING comes from Christianity (which is a GREEK religion period)
>inb4kikes
there is a reason the jews were destroyed in 70 ad God Willed It and now how are we any better?

Attached: quote11.jpg (580x465, 41K)

Tyger Tyger, burning bright,
In the forests of the night;
What immortal hand or eye,
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

In what distant deeps or skies,
Burnt the fire of thine eyes?
On what wings dare he aspire?
What the hand, dare seize the fire?

And what shoulder, & what art,
Could twist the sinews of thy heart?
And when thy heart began to beat,
What dread hand? & what dread feet?

What the hammer? what the chain,
In what furnace was thy brain?
What the anvil? what dread grasp,
Dare its deadly terrors clasp!

When the stars threw down their spears
And water'd heaven with their tears:
Did he smile his work to see?
Did he who made the Lamb make thee?

Tyger Tyger burning bright,
In the forests of the night:
What immortal hand or eye,
Dare frame thy fearful symmetry?

Attached: eye18.jpg (1512x792, 471K)

you cant be a bigger nigger than to look to Jow Forums for clear and concise religious info, OP faggot read a book...fuck..

No.
Christianity is an amalgemation of greek and hebrew religions, with several other european religions and canaanite religions sprinkled in.

It's a trojan horse.

Christians are based

I know but the Greeks preserved it i haven't read the Septuagint but you can get the whole thing the most accurate in Greek old and new and also Vedic and Egyptian as well hell they even made it to S America

Peomandres the Shepard of Men

Attached: eye9.jpg (1494x1008, 146K)

Attached: 286ca78ffddb12c6a21defd28c6b8bab-01.jpg (850x531, 87K)

>Why is Christianity a jewish psyop
Read Nietzsche.

>all this mind gymnastics
>a fucking dead kike on a stick

Nietzsche admired the Jews you humongous tard

We got it from our masters ;) and since your here can i get me a IDF qt3.14 i swear my pickles khoser

It's not a jewish psyop. It's literally Paul taking Jesus' lessons and turning them on their head. You're right about Jesus being influenced by Aryan (Dharmic) teachings.

Except that Jesus' teaching were supposed to supplant the idiocy of the Old Testament you American fool, you belonger to a meme denomination

So pre-Christian Roman Republic was not a powerhouse? Or the Greek City States?

Seriously you people who make these threads are pathetic and illiterate.
Keep continuing to force Christianity into becoming a taboo and see how people becoming more attracted to it. And when it becomes so taboo, thanks to your efforts it will achieve taboo status and people will automatically drawn to it and then research it for its fact and then history repeats itself like it has in the past. Wise men are attracted to the truth no matter how far you separate them.

Attached: 20190417_153934.jpg (1080x505, 210K)

Fake news gtfo shitskin

>NO SHIT
Jesus = Ye-Zeus = Zeus = Jupiter
Satan = Saturn = Cronos = Demiurge

Saturn Larped around as Jupiter a deciever go figure
and not all the prophets served Saklas

31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.

32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Whiter than you Schlomo

>implying they aren't all from Noah

Attached: quote5.png (466x299, 184K)

Attached: e916e51c6251659b20e716154c223b0b-01.jpg (510x287, 75K)

Attached: larasa88.jpg (4357x1209, 3.12M)

>satancucks

Never have i ever seen something so stupid as a christian going onto a website where everyone thinks they are retarded, then tries to fit in by unironically typing "satancucks" i hope you find the light of not wasting your life on pee pee poo poo religion.

Attached: IMG_20190407_024425.jpg (111x96, 3K)

funny eh how the 10 Tribes that made the Country Israel were lost? why did they take that name?

duckduckgo.com/?q=tribe of dan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism

reddit.com/r/C_S_T/comments/76cmzn/30_rock_rockefeller_the_british_crown_freemasonry/

somethin like this

20 "Arius, king of the Spartans, to Onias the high priest, greeting. 21 It has been found in writing concerning the Spartans and the Jews that they are brethren and are of the family of Abraham. 22 And now that we have learned this, please write us concerning your welfare

biblestudytools.com/rsva/1-maccabees/passage/?q=1-maccabees 12:20-30

and yes to both (druids)

uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna/half-of-european-men-share-king-tuts-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801

Up to 70 percent of British men and half of all Western European men are related to the Egyptian Pharaoh Tutankhamun

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glastonbury_Abbey

From at least the 12th century the Glastonbury area has been associated with the legend of King Arthur, a connection promoted by medieval monks who asserted that Glastonbury was Avalon. Christian legends have claimed that the abbey was founded by Joseph of Arimathea in the 1st century.

Joseph of Arimathea was, according to all four canonical Christian Gospels, the man who assumed responsibility for the burial of Jesus after his crucifixion. A number of stories that developed during the Middle Ages connect him with Glastonbury, where the stories said he founded the earliest Christian oratory, and also with the Holy Grail legend.

Attached: aryan12.jpg (700x590, 95K)

yeah the heebs were a multitude and the kingdom was divided the north fell first, victim of their own pride and from the north comes the tribe of dan, the royals

but yeah the heebs were a mixed multitude so many of us are heebs and don't even realize we're all semite muts muhaha

Attached: ef36b2094e1cb6c069f08b6b788b6373-01.jpg (512x512, 52K)

no point arguing with those morons

>we wuz Israelites n sheeit

Glory Glory to the Lord on High Blessed be His Name

funny how things work out eh

Attached: art5.png (498x600, 501K)

>beautiful is it not

Attached: 1555012150109.png (243x300, 130K)

this board is full of this fucking contagious gnosticism

gtfo heretic

((()))
[Citation needed]

no just ignorant Christians
>who are 7 arch angels
>Jesus is not the ONE God although he / we come from him
>Jesus would have been "Hermetic/Gnostic"

As Above so Below

9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

10 Thy kingdom come,
>Thy will be done in earth,
>as it is in heaven.

11 Give us this day our daily bread.

12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:

15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

21 Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.

22 Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come.

23 And he said unto them,
>Ye are from beneath;
>I am from above:
ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

25 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning.

26 I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.

27 They understood not that he spake to them of the Father.

Attached: art8.jpg (220x386, 45K)

is there a link between abrahamic religions and zoroastrianism?

>what if there was a link between everything?
>dont believe?
go read some books

the neo-kikes who says Christianity is a jewish psyop are literal kikes

Attached: OyVeyShutItDown.jpg (322x543, 116K)

Jew in the bible represented Jesus's followers NOT a single race
(King of the Jews = King of Mankind)
Common misconception for retards who haven't read the bible, or are too stupid to understand it so I can see your confusion. There is no Jewish influence in the bible only Jewish influence there is that it has been edited. Read the Old Testament the un-edited un-kiked version. Jew = Humans not Jew = Kikes.

This tryhard bullshit of kikes trying to link Christianity to paganism has been tried for 60 years now, and been debunked equally hard every single time. Even Zeitgeist was debunked so hard the maher-kike is probably crying himself to sleep every night now.

Try something new, kikefag

All Hail romanian gypsy shining jesus

Hinduism isnt "pagan" who is Brahman? like graeco-roman gods the hindu deities are just "angels" you should read my Posts i have already said there is Only ONE GOD the Father

the juden subvert its what they do.

christianety has nothing to do with jews as the old testament only readon is to prove gods direct interference with man.

the juden inthete stupidety and insulance subvert and twist.

38 Pilate saith unto him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he went out again unto the Jews, and saith unto them, I find in him no fault at all.

39 But ye have a custom, that I should release unto you one at the passover: will ye therefore that I release unto you the King of the Jews?

40 Then cried they all again, saying, Not this man, but Barabbas. Now Barabbas was a robber.

Doesn’t sound like all Jews liked Christ.
Also, they were necessarily jews to fulfill Isaiah 53

except only the catholic God sent his son to become a man, suffer like one and defeat death by resurrecting. All the other gods can be killed.

take Ragnarok for example, most of the gods and men will die and a few of each will inherit the earth to repopulate it.
Jesus is both immortal and God as a creator of everything, predates both time and death.

Jow Forums has always been a Christian board, newfag.

Attached: 0D46B1AF-3934-4823-A45D-AAC4A2E74C2F.png (644x644, 936K)

Attached: 1554813908466.png (1302x1296, 51K)

Tesla is completely right.
the ancient Greeks, thousands of years ago, spoke of an ether that exists in a spiritual world surrounding us, where all ideas and thoughts exist in a state of pure potential.

By tuning our minds with this spiritual world we can create things and ideas jus like God did, that's why are are his image, and that's why every human invention or expression is merely a reflection of a higher intellect.

The whole reason of Science to the ancients is to record all the bits of ancient knowledge that we have obtained.

God bless based Krautbro

This doesn’t make any fuming sense, Muslims are not Pauline Christians.

the talmud was written hundreds of years after Christ.
zoroaster isn't the correct link to the ancient aryan religion. Melchizedek is

don't feed the bait, let him think he debunked 2000 years of theology and history with a fucking meme

damn do some research. what a stupid question. “influenced by” more like ripped off and twisted wholesale. prince of peace? where did i hear that before. it’s all a kike psyop, personalized monotheism lays the ground work for everything modern and cancerous.

Good observation but the only common thread is that of sacrifice, which more or less unites all the worlds religions. The difference, though, between jesus and the others is that his sacrifice is a selfless one; he isn't sacrificing himself for his own personal gain. In fact, his self-sacrifice is something done in spite of his overwhelming agony, doubt, and pain. This is the highest sacrifice.

its actually from Hinduism his Aether and Prana but yes they are the Same thing there is a universal Truth that we must find

Attached: quote1.jpg (500x250, 42K)

whyislam.org/islam/pauline-theology/

Attached: 1521197286066.jpg (595x532, 98K)

This is an Islamic condemnation of Pauline philosophy you retard.

I must confess that I don't know a whole lot about Hindu world vision, I know a bit about western tradition and much like you said, we have reached the same conclusion.

There is an universal and absolute truth. The further we go down the rabbit hole of relativism the further into shit we sink

>trinity
Yeah something like that there is only one "conspiracy" in reality at least this one concerning us currently

Attached: pyramid23.jpg (828x853, 231K)

Fair point, one of the branches may be in the wrong position. That said, are you suggesting Islam doesn't stem from Judaism, which is the core argument?

Fake quote. NPChristians are now lying proving they are spiritually jews.
Judaism was created stealing and corrupting from other religions just like christianity.
Again that quote is fake. Christkikes have no shame.

>fair point
It’s a complete reversal of the point you hoped to make, which in one fouled maneuver you exposed yourself as a brainlet who doesn’t know what the fuck he is talking about and just grabs the top hit off google to prove his point.

You probably barely looked at the image you posted and insist on defending because “lol, Christ bad” *tiptip*.

Fucking sad.

This post is so dumb
>dude they sound the same

>if only people realized all of our art literature music architecture EVERYTHING comes from Christianity
No, it doesn't,kike.

It’s from his autobiography you sperg. Imagine being this mad someone believed in god.

Attached: 7CE8F4F5-1B4F-4591-ACF5-1F45B8F21458.jpg (500x520, 86K)

Yes is does what is a Pineal Gland? but i suppose Leo Davinci Isaac Newton Tesla and every other gifted Mind got it from nowhere?
Lashing out at me because you hate Christ and deny his Truth its okay he forgives you user

Attached: eye13.jpg (480x309, 67K)

Lol Christ is the Logos is he not?

Attached: quote10.jpg (295x171, 11K)

Attached: eye20.jpg (1288x930, 526K)

Attached: 1544931797709.png (382x286, 132K)

Attached: eye6.jpg (526x526, 64K)

Attached: eye17.jpg (907x881, 302K)

Attached: eye1.jpg (800x480, 38K)

Jews usurp things that he cant destroy.

Catholicism becomes Liberal Christianity
Culture becomes Civilization
Struggle becomes Suffering
Germanic Socialism becomes Marxism

It isn't hard to understand

judaism was also heavily influenced by greek culture

Sweet pilpul. Again, are you arguing that Christianity and Islam didn't stem from Judaism?

>implying I care enough about each Jew faction to research them individually
Fairy tales don't warrant that kind of research, things that can actually be proven do.

No you stupid kike, I’m arguing that you have an IQ of 70 and couldn’t tell your ass from your ankles

Got it, so my statement is True, but you're picking out an irrelevant inconsistency to divert the argument and I'm the kike. Oy vey.

Attached: 1554167536179.jpg (1180x787, 291K)