Does Muslim get diabetes?

Artificial Insulin requires some of the indispensable ingredients from pigs.

Attached: fuckallah.jpg (1080x1197, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoqrZowdcjZVY_sB9_GQjd3MomUnzvk0v
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4633187/
youtube.com/watch?v=l7eskb1_yis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No but niggers do A-LOT

Are they genetically better so they don't get diabetes at all?

Muslims get EVOLUTION instead of diabetes

opposite

the tragedy of this is that God also forbids the consumption of pork, it is not a healthy animal to consume
it isn't even religious, its just for the strength of your body

Took me two mins to realize cuz i'm too dumb am not a mudslime

Artificial insulin hasn't been extracted from pigs for a long time, they use genetically engineered bacteria now

Compare to methanol poisoning, where the only antidote is ethanol. Since methanol stays in the body much longer, in practice this means they have to flood your system with booze and keep you staggering drunk for 4 days.

The other option is letting the methanol make you permanently blind, paralysed or dead. So it is a good case for lenience.

I want to hug every ex-Muslim.

Attached: 1504713732568.jpg (680x960, 50K)

>the tragedy of this is that God also forbids the consumption of pork, it is not a healthy animal to consume

In warm climates, where the animals are often riddked with very harmful parasites.
Pigs raised in cold climate zones do not have this problem.

Some of the best pork I've had was Hawaiian kalua pork which is raised in tropical heat. Oh and Philippine pork, too. And I'm sure those Pacific Islanders could crush a scrawny Muslim with one leg any day.

They all have parasites, the fatty oils from eating meat will feed Demodex mites in your skin, to necrotise and lay eggs and ingrow hairs, image search demodex and demiurge, they are the same thing.

They are in reproductive cycles and many creatures are born with parasites.

they dont not eat them cus pigs are nice and smart and have Huge suffrage in the world,
just some shit selfish holier cleaner than thou attitude
and then the stupid christians use pig flesh to insult them
everyone useless

Jehovah's Witnesses once showed me a documentary about how blood transfusions was the worst thing ever because "scientific" reasons while of course they're against it because of their interpretation of the Bible. Fact is, Europe and East Asia eat pork and they're the most advanced civilizations ever.

must've been blessed by Muhammed himself

>just some shit selfish holier cleaner than thou attitude
Exactly.

What came before us tho? Atlanteans? Tartars? Who or what really built all the structures? We may just be klingons on the ass end of history.
I grew up jw, it's like religious star trek.

Also, Jehovah is shit. EA /Enki was the real one

anunnaki, english captions
m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoqrZowdcjZVY_sB9_GQjd3MomUnzvk0v

>being muslim
>not knowing that pork was banned because when the tongue was exposed to sun minutes were enough for it to develop mortal disceases
>XXI century
>"we don't eat pork cuz Allah"

Keep going boys

Insulin used to be produced from pigs, but that's no longer true. They use genetically engineered bacteria now.

That’s Applebee’s ribs. Worked there for five years, mother fuckers a liar, Applebee’s ribs are beef ribs

>image search demodex and demiurge,
Plato's demiurge?

There are only two species of Demodex mites that affect humans, and I can't see the connection with pig meat, I would think the fatty oils are more or less similar to other meats?

Attached: le sad demiurge.png (1400x2700, 786K)

>I grew up jw
My condolences, I hope you got out ok.

Well, there is demodex of the follicle, that is worm shaped, stubby legs, Super ugly face.
Then there is demodex brevis, a seemingly benign smaller mite. It's natural function could very well be to recycle dead skin. They may even be overwhelmed by agressive demodex follicle.

Then Sarcoptes, round with 8 sharp legs, also malicious
And tartigrades or water bears, neutral-ish.
The animal fats become us, our fats, skin, hairs, we are what we eat and they eat us. Pigs cannot sweat but excrete toxins from ducts in the hind feet.
That is a geat image, used it once on a guy with other electron microscope photos, but he still got angry.

To work here you get a s.i.n.,social insurance number.
Demodex is original sin, what if sin is this organism? It causes disease, old age, death, toxins that lead people to mistakes (sinful actions) demonic possession, etc.
The longer you are dry and working, sweating with clothes on, not in a spa bath routine, say you worked 12 hours. Thats mites harvesting your body, making you tired and irritable after. Mites are literal sin, sinne for plural

It was mostly just boring, at least I got into studying all things. Not being rigid in learning. But when you realise you can never have real friends, and that skipping christmas and birthdays was pointless, and that ot god is a monster, its time to go. I just faded away from it, no cult like interference happened.

>Top 10 countries with higher prevalence of diabetes are Tokelau (37.5%), Federated States of Micronesia (35%), Marshall Islands (34.9%), Kiribati (28.8%), Cook Islands (25.7%), Vanuatu (24%), Saudi Arabia (23.9%), Nauru (23.3%), Kuwait (23.1%) and Qatar (22.9%). So Saudi Arabia is among top ten countries of the world with highest prevalence.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4633187/

Beating dieaBeeties is easy, refined,demineralised, chlorinated sugar crystalisied out of americas 30 tonns of beets annually, can be reversed by eating more Beets.

they venerate horses but still treat them like shit. Fuck dothraki

Attached: il_794xN.1313014212_kwsn.jpg (794x1028, 54K)

Kuwait Qatar Saudi, makes me wonder what they have been eating for midnight snacks

youtube.com/watch?v=l7eskb1_yis explain this

>midnight snacks

literally the demiurge summoning you with legions of parasites, beckoning you to eat, just like the basis of islam ramadan

Where the fuck do you idiots get your health information from? Pork is supremely healthy.

If it's our instinct to eat at midnight, then I'm content that I have pulled pork

Hell yes. All these shitskins here in Germanistan are rail thin in their 20s, then they rapidly become spherical. Pic related.

Attached: baklava.jpg (2048x1536, 820K)

Mites don't function under sunlight, in the dark they come out to the micro suface of our faces to mate. I think eating at night is an...Urge..brought on by Legion

Funny how islam has a moon and are night oriented, christians have the sun and are day oriented.
Ramadan is a great way to get fat fast. Fake fasting of day fast and night food binge

Nonsense, having the convenience and liberty in eating whenever you want is a sign of civilization

Everyone is a parasite now, beholden to parasites who serve parasite peoplw who serve a parasite anunnaki fallen god who serves an astral parasite beast

chris hitchens told me trichonosis actually occurs more in colder climates so w/e faggot

Attached: 1551265035956.jpg (313x398, 40K)

FOUR YEARS AGO
THAT'S WHEN I STARTED MY CAMPAIGN ON HERE TO GET YOU NIGGERFAGGOTS TO REALIZE THAT WE COULD USE INSULIN TO TROLL THE SATANIST FUCKING KIKES AND MUSLIMS
BUT YOU NIGGERS ARE SO
FUCKING
STUPID
AND
SLEEPY
WAKE THE NIGGERING FUCK UP

food laws are mostly dumb. dont eat shell fish or pigs... k how about you dont eat them and i will continue to

I really, really think you need to go back onto your medication user.

I think you need to go back to sucking Jacindas dick

>t. fat colonial

yeah when you take a look to a lot of muslims under 35 ,a lot of them are really fat.
well it's same for whites and blacks tho

what about east asian

pork is the healthiest meat to eat if you cut it correctly to kill the parasite you retard.

also muslim and jews can eat pork if it kill in a specific way.

Type 1 diabetes is genetic, and yes, they get it.
Type 2 diabetes is due to stuffing yourself with sugar and simple carbs, so they will get it if they do this.

The real problem in western countries is type 2 diabetes, because We bleach our flour into sugar, and processed food companies put sugar in everything they make, to hook people on their products (sugar has the same affect as drugs, stimulating endorphin release in the brain).

Attached: FatCompGuy.jpg (510x381, 28K)

Enough Jow Forums for you for today.

Also chicken and minced meat spoil a lot quicker than pork, yet both form the basis of middle eastern cuisine.

Sugar doesn't cause the beetus.

In North Dakota they some serious best farms. Fucking massive piles

Anyone else not like any pork products except bacon?

Forbade, past tense. The ceremonial law is fulfilled.

>youtube.com/watch?v=l7eskb1_yis explain this
That's not pork, that's human.

those beets are needed to make bleached sugar to cause diabetes so pig insulin can be used to treat it instead of beets

>Artificial insulin hasn't been extracted from pigs for a long time, they use genetically engineered bacteria now
But the genes inserted into those bacteria are pork genes...the product they produce is essentially pig.

In any case, the basis of most explosives is pork-based, because it's cheap. When a suicide bomber blows himself up, he goes to Allah with his body impregnated with pork.

Attached: Hmmm3.jpg (500x496, 26K)

Stupid kike

well most of them are skinny to be honest
of what i saw in france tho

>Sugar doesn't cause the beetus.
Yes, it does.
When you eat sugar, you spike your blood sugar. To protect itself against sugar-shock, the body produces insulin to mop up the sugar and store it as fat.
When you eat sugar all the time, your body becomes used to pumping out tons of insulin, to the point where even just normal eating will produce that same affect. You then have an insulin imbalance.
The result is a constant feeling of hunger (due to the blood sugar constantly being mopped up), and out-of-control obesity (due to the same).
Eventually, the insulin response becomes numb to the constant sugar input, and insulin production starts to be disrupted. Sugar shock becomes a threat.

Type 2 diabetes can be eliminated with dietary measures. A low carb diet, and the elimination of sugars from that diet, and you can get off the drugs and stay healthy. You'll also lose a ton of weight.
But that means all sugars, such as corn syrup, etc., as well as abstaining from alcohol, which is processed as sugar in your liver.

The medical industry like to claim sugar does not cause type 2 diabetes, but they want to sell you drugs, don't they?

Attached: DrEvil.jpg (746x436, 31K)