TRUMP VETOS BILL TO END THE WAR IN YEMEN

>TRUMP VETOES BILL TO END THE WAR IN YEMEN
Imagine my shock.

twitter.com/AP/status/1118299332577566720

old thread

Attached: Trump con.jpg (702x642, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gulfnews.com/world/gulf/qatar/how-qatar-funds-muslim-brotherhood-expansion-in-europe-1.63386835
foreignpolicy.com/2019/03/24/farah-pandith-saudi-how-we-win-book/
irishtimes.com/news/world/uk/saudi-arabia-largest-funder-of-extremism-in-uk-report-finds-1.3144020
nationalinterest.org/blog/middle-east-watch/fighting-radical-islamic-terrorism-begins-saudi-arabia-50157
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

disgusting fucking kike

Attached: trumpcuck.jpg (638x413, 82K)

It was, his account got removed and merged into some other thing though (lotta fuckery)

Well of course he did. Saudi Arabia has him in their pocket.

I'm so tired of fighting Israel's wars.

ZOMG nobody cares.

News sauce (from 5minutes ago apparently lel)

> Ninety percent of Qatari funds to the EU were channeled to Muslim Brotherhood-affiliated projects, the two French authors have confirmed, supporting claims made since the summer of 2017 by Saudi Arabia and the UAE.

>One of the authors—prominent investigative journalist George Malbrunot—spoke to Gulf News about his new book Qatar Papers: How the State Finances Islam in France and Europe.

gulfnews.com/world/gulf/qatar/how-qatar-funds-muslim-brotherhood-expansion-in-europe-1.63386835

What happened to 'America first'?

Attached: assange israel.png (595x1116, 729K)

>upset because bad man wants more war
>doesn’t understand America’s #1 export & economic growth relies on war
Is this babbies first day learning politics?

>What happened to 'America first'?
I'm sorry, in which paranoid fantasy of yours is this 'someone else first'?

>the Shiite fears the House of Saud
Stay bootyblasted Twelver heretics

In your post you're arguing that the Saudis allied with 'right wing groups' in Europe, I don't doubt it, that doesn't change what they support though, just as that link outlines, there's multiple religious factions involved.
Wahhabists aren't the only ones but they're the worst. For example

Forgot other links *

>Extremism Is Riyadh’s Top Export
>Saudi Arabia is fighting for a dangerous monopoly on Islamic thought

>Saudi Arabia largest funder of extremism in UK, report finds
>Report calls for public inquiry into Gulf funding of British extremism

irishtimes.com/news/world/uk/saudi-arabia-largest-funder-of-extremism-in-uk-report-finds-1.3144020

>Trump's attitude towards the Saudis contradicts one of his most important campaign promises: to be tough against "radical Islamic terrorism."

> Al Qaeda, Hayat Tahrir al Sham, ISIS, or most of the radical groups in Syria are Shia extremists. Rather, these groups that have perpetrated acts of terror in the West are influenced by Salafism, Sunni extremism, and Saudi clerics.

>Ibn Taymiyyah's fourteenth-century religious and political philosophy has become the ideological basis for a broad array of modern peaceful and violent religious groups, from Wahhabis to the Muslim Brotherhood and from ISIS to Al Qaeda. ISIS justifies many of its actions based on the Ibn Taymiyyah’s philosophy. For example, in Dabiq, ISIS defends its goals by quoting Ibn Taymiyyah with his dogma: “The basis of the religion is a guiding book and a supporting sword.” It is no coincidence that Ibn Taymiyyah believed that Jihad was the best voluntary act a person could perform, even greater in value than prayer or hajj.

nationalinterest.org/blog/middle-east-watch/fighting-radical-islamic-terrorism-begins-saudi-arabia-50157

>Helping support terrorism all over the world
>Spending US tax dollars helping the Saudis in Yemen
>Ramping up to eventual war with Iran

Remember when Trump said pic related?

Attached: trump hypocrite 6.jpg (1130x864, 248K)

Yes, because foreign policy is just as simple as that and it's so clear that we are going to war with Iran even if nobody supports that.
But hey, keep grinding your axe behind that memeflag.

OP is an Iranian shill who goes by the handle DJ Izzoh. His brother is studying to become a judge here in the US somehow. They also both work for Iran’s intelligence agency. They will be deported soon. They have been cooperating with the authorities to reveal information about Iranian intelligence networks to avoid prosecution.

>nobody supports that.
The entire Trump admin supports it.
Pompeo believes in what Joel C. Rosenberg apaprently thinks, which is that they need to bring about the end of the world so God can come back.

>The CBN hosts in questioning Pompeo referred to Iran as the modern-day threat to the Jewish people. Trump last year withdrew the U.S. from the Iranian nuclear treaty and reimposed sanctions on the country.
>"I am confident that the Lord is at work here," Pompeo added, noting that he visited the tunnels under Jerusalem during his visit.

Aka the guy is an evangelical lunatic who shouldn't be anywhere near a position of power.

drivel.

Hello kike, have some logs to cheer you up!

Attached: 1a8.jpg (680x841, 88K)

*US support for the war in Yemen
American soldiers aren't going to Yemen, just American money and equipment.

Most clever move by Don the God. Anyone who pushed this bill should be put to death, because it is crystal clear these politicians are compromised by Qatar money.

Attached: 1536599569843.jpg (750x750, 161K)

>Most clever move by Don the God. Anyone who pushed this bill should be put to death, because it is crystal clear these politicians are compromised by Qatar money.

Attached: 1484065140195.png (645x512, 152K)

Who provides the money ah that’s right wagies lmao

>I'm not going to stop spewing facts and logic.
Just stop. It's embarrassing. Look at this whole thread because you can't accept that people have reservations about Trump pacifying the Saudis.

>They shouldn't have citizenship and their kids should be kicked out.
I have no opinion on that.

>All Islamists are pan Islam. It's part of believing there's an Ummah.
Not every Islam follower think that.

>You've been wrong on everything so far.
You're wrong on the fact that every Islamist believe in pan islam.

>Appeal to people fallacy I'll take this is a sign of surrender and desperation.
I don't see it as a surrender. I just wanted you to stop derailing the conversation because I called Saudi Arabia a conservative shithole, which it is. And now you want to argue about how it isn't conservative, and all, and I've made it clear I have no interest in talking about definitions despite your insistence. If you want to take imaginary victories in discussions I don't care to partake in, go ahead, but no one in this thread who looks at your posts think you're winning anything here.

>Nah you're being obvious.
I still have no clue what you're talking about.

>So you're mad about Khashoggi, an Islamist being killed and that somehow means Trump is a Saudi puppet?
You know that's another strawman. The crux of the issue is him being assassinated in a foreign country. This isn't about his beliefs. I cannot in good faith support a regime that sends assassins to other countries. I don't believe in extrajudicial executions.

>Arms deal is free money from Saudi Arabia
It's blood money. If Trump had a conscience and was consistent with his anti-war rhetoric, he wouldn't have accepted it. There's a reason Steve Bannon was kicked out of the admin, yet he was the only sane voice when it came to foreign policy. Kicking him out is a betrayal of people who voted for him for his isolationist rhetoric.

>. There's a reason Steve Bannon was kicked out of the admin,
I remember the same week Bannon went was the week Trump sent more troops to Afghanistan for instance.

American troops are already in Yemen (spec ops and intelligence officers), since your Islamist Saudi friends are basiclly retatded.

>I remember the same week Bannon went was the week Trump sent more troops to Afghanistan for instance.
The kikes have effectively highjacked the current administration.

> No wall
> No end to DACA
> More immigration
The fuckers couldn't even do White genocide legally.

Bump.
/ptg/ sliding OPs thread

>anyone fearing the House of Saud
Lmao you retards can’t even penetrate the interior in a war you faggots said would end in six weeks

Hehehehe nothing personal goy

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-16 20.24.26.png (537x164, 23K)

>look at all our memeflags and immediate distrust us
Will do.

ptg has become full on damage control now, they can't even post white house statements or Trump's own words half the time. I'm not sure if it's even technically about 'Trump' anymore.

So are you saying Trump didn't veto this?

No, I'm saying I immediately distrust your interpretation for what it means.

>So are you saying Trump didn't veto this?

Hologram replaced Trump

Trust the plan Trust Q

Attached: 1555237267722.png (1200x1200, 2.44M)

gotta build that Third Temple somehow, aye?

>muh 97D minesweeper, trust me

>yet another memeflaggot
see

How does Trump end a war the united states isn't even involved in, that's the dumbest fucking thing you could expect OP.

And don't even say well the us could stop selling them weapons because then they just buy weapons from China and Russia and the US loses out.

The only play is to just continue to sell them weapons and go along for the ride.

Sasuga, Zion Don

Mega checked for the truth of this zionist cuck

Attached: 1555441451007.jpg (773x960, 243K)

literally no one gives a shit

Whoa whoa there bub. Easy with the anti-semitism.

Attached: 1555203460595.jpg (468x640, 36K)