Whites joining islam

A 40 year old aryan male in my town converted to Islam and is now chilling with his muslim brothers in the mosque, learning Quran and Arabic. Is Islam the Final Solution Jow Forums ?

Attached: sivOx0T.jpg (650x383, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kiL4ClvshN0
youtube.com/watch?v=ck7-r2obPY8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/197349477
youtube.com/watch?v=2ypEegnWP0c
youtube.com/watch?v=UN7OEFyNUkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cq7JlALybHs
youtube.com/watch?v=4_NppxAt_cY
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For gingers? Yes

Damn, never considered the fact that you would have to grow a shitskin beard like that one. Guess I could never convert, the wife hates any sort of facial hair

>the fucking gilded Adidas tracksuit

Jesus fucking christ why do Whites emulate shitskins and niggers and sandniggers literally everywhere

The kikes destroy Christianity and replace it with a similar morality system like Islam.

Anything to remove Jesus' divinity and His Saving Grace.

A lot of whites are going to accept Islam because of their natural desire for order.

disgusting, he is even worse then mudslimes, to the oven with him

Islamic empires preserved christianity better than retards in europe do.
Hagia Sophia still stands.
Notre Dame burns.
Really makes you think.

Islam is the solution in that it provides an example of a real religion. However the solution for the European race remains Nazism.

The only reason why Muslims grow beards is because they thought that you aren't a man unless you have a beard. It all started when the Persians treated waiters as girls when they were actually males. It seriously traumatized us so hard.

Take Ancient Monotheism and add

A) God is a Jewish man, the kikery comes full circle, Jews dont just own you, they made you

B) A gentile prophet who personally killed Jews and had a loli wife.

Attached: 974AB3D8-B21D-447D-BDAB-6CF07079022B.jpg (617x312, 103K)

europe isnt christian anymore

at least its leadership

Wait that's a nigger thing?
Wtf I'm getting sick of not being able to wear something because niggers wear it.
First they stole rap music(flyting)
Now my Slavic combat gear is suddenly niggerish.

Western Europeans are so influenced by judaism that Christianity is foreign to them. So when they seek for some sort of spiritual order in their lives, they will sooner convert to Islam than return to Christianity. Truly a pathetic people with no future besides total and willfull submission to their invaders. Hopefully our Christian Mutt Empire will liberate them from their trance in the future.

lol what the fuck!? I didnt know anyone could be this stupid.

loser

There is nothing more degerate then the satanic Mohamedian Cult. For white Europeans to convert to islam is to disgrace a milenia of Christian sacrafice to stop Islam.

At this point?
Maybe.
Islam is retarded cause it leads to an autoritarian state, but if it's the only way to take women's rigths away, well..

Exactly. Judaism is the anti-thesis to Christianity, a reaction to the completion of the Hebrew tradition. A "good" jew will naturally act in contrast to Christianity, and when they get into power, their policies will reflect that (as you can see today). Islam is a material threat to judaism, Christianity can be a material threat, but most importantly a spiritual threat to jews.

He's even got the shitty track suit. He just needs a brick phone from the 80's.

Remember, always kill a traitor before an enemy.

That is Abdullah Deen. He has a harem of four wives and is a certified badass.

Attached: A4507E19-8FC2-4EFF-8401-AF95624B848D.jpg (620x787, 147K)

Is that pic real?

based

If you want to be a slave to sandniggers just convert already

Because islam is a more complete religion than christianity. Islam covers all aspects of life, spiritual, daily basic aspects, and politics. Christianity is just a sunday church religion.

Wouldn't be surprised. Don't believe we let this fuck go.

Attached: ChoudaryBelmarsh-627737.jpg (590x350, 37K)

>muh wife doesnt like facial hair so i always shave
Sounds like youre being cucked hard by your wife, faggot

>muh diversity

Attached: 6140688017_9b92accd1f_o.jpg (1400x933, 152K)

Islam will lead you to hell, allah doesn't care about you, mohamad is burning right now. You have been warned. Jesus is the only way to God.
youtube.com/watch?v=kiL4ClvshN0

Better kill yourself then because Islam haters are just white Zionists.

Where's the lie?

A broken clock is right twice a day.

>you will have only one wife when you join islam.

why is it always gingers
also ginger is an anagram of nigger

well people seek for a religion
when i see how people are kind of worshipping the black sun here i see there's a void in society about that.

>is one religion a solution to another
Islam is for faggots

>why do Whites emulate shitskins and niggers and sandniggers
Because huwhites "Have No Culture Of Their Own"™

Yeah gingers are used to subjugation and othering in general European populations, so Islam being "picked on" makes them sympathise with the goatfuckers.

Attached: 00128739123.png (2200x1700, 244K)

No, Neanderthals need to stay in their rooms watching anime and die. The sooner the better

Did you know him before his reversion?

>If so
What was he like? Did he change? Is he a better person? Are you starting to think about Islam from a different perspective?

Whites who join islam are naive or have other issues and get blown up by a drone in the desert

>A 40 year old aryan male in my town converted to Islam and is now chilling with his muslim brothers in the mosque, learning Quran and Arabic. Is Islam the Final Solution Jow Forums ?
Only people who convert to Islam, from what I've seen are the white wives of Muslims, chavs, and a few edgelords. Islam is a hard religion to convert to if you think about it or ask too many questions. Unless you are born into it, it's really hard to accept its inherent contradictions. Islam is like simplified version of Christianity, with a strong element of Jewish talmudic interpretation (i.e. all the different legal schools that have to find coherence in in the Quran and sunnah -- good fucking luck), aimed at violent low IQ Arabs (hence the harsh corporal punishments). Look at it this way, most Islamic societies are made up of low IQ populations. It's a very detailed list of rules governing every aspect of your behaviour, from eating, shitting, working, shaving, etc. There is no thought required. In fact, trying to reason it out works against you because you will immediately engage in heresy, as it's contradictions are everywhere.

tl;dr -- white converts to Islam are trash people.

>Is he a better person?
What is cutting about the street with Anjem Choudary shouting at people?

Attached: simple_jack_poster460.jpg (300x180, 13K)

A good rule of thumb is: If the Jews don't like it, it's probably a good thing. And the Zionist kikes who rule us seem to have a real problem with Islam. That makes my ears prick up.

>And the Zionist kikes who rule us seem to have a real problem with Islam.
Do they? They seem to want to inflict it upon the West because they know its corrosive to society. But go ahead, convert to a Semitic religion to own the Semites.

Most "whites" in Germany that do this have last names like (((Vogel))), (((Klein))) or (((Meyer))). People, also on here, generally like to ignore this fact,

>Is Islam the Final Solution Jow Forums ?
Male genital mutilation, forced filthy beards, five times daily prayer prevents concentration, multiple wives make many men incels, homosexual rape, no bacon, her money is hers alone while he has to share, acid attacks (most acid victims are men), killing dogs, inbreeding, destroying artworks, ...

Fuck off with that deluded shit. No wonder that after centuries of oppressing men and boys, Muslim countries are such a failure.

Attached: 1548113192992.jpg (696x1448, 261K)

>If the Jews don't like it, it's probably a good thing. And the Zionist kikes who rule us seem to have a real problem with Islam
What.

Jews LOVE Islam. They hat Christianity, especially Catholicism, though. So what the hell are you talking about?

>Muslim countries are such a failure.

Attached: 1586800421025.jpg (774x1390, 441K)

guy in the pic is not the 40 year old guy

>But go ahead, convert to a Semitic religion to own the Semites
lol what do you think Christianity is?

Jews only pretend to hate Christianity, when in fact it was started by the Jews in order to secretly take over Europe and destroy Europe's natural faiths.

Yes they are. Because the muslims arent living under the law of islam and adopted the man made systems of today. The muslims will never get their honor back as long as they turn their backs on islam, they realized this and the sentiment is changing now. Muslims are yearning for an islamic state.

No it's not, Islamist will probably behead him before the end of the month. That's how they are. Let them learn the hard way Islam is not a final solution but more of a means to a end. A destruction of all.

>Jews LOVE Islam
That's funny, as soon as any "right wing" organization get infiltrated by Zionists they start focusing their hate on Muslims to the exclusion of all other issues.

>flag

No. Its literally a prophecy in islam that muslim will genocide jews at the end of times.

Attached: 20190417_113538_0000_compress_24.jpg (1080x1080, 116K)

Thank you but I'd like to keep my delicious trappist beers, haram meats and my wife not wearing a trashbag.

Did I mention Christianity? Nice pilpul. Rabbi get fucked.

Just get a frontal lobotomy now and get it over with.

Implying u wouldnt want to fuck a submissive morrocan hijabi wearing wife, vriend

I'm sure you've been pissing and moaning about that cathedral for the last couple of days. Just like all the "pro-white" larpers.

So you're a cuck. You enjoy letting your wife show her hair to other men while wearing tight clothing and mini skirts. All the while she is looking at other men, probably cheating on you because you have no honor and jealousy for your wife. Absolute cuckold.

Muslim wifes show their beauty to their husbands only, unlike your sluts.

Sure if you're a filthy child fucker

That cope. You're the cuck if you have to cover your wife because you're so insecure about other people looking at her. Go be a muslim someplace else Ahmed.

Also, no rebuttal about beer, wine, spirits and pork : you know I'm right.

Attached: 1552857077403.jpg (540x540, 56K)

Just come out and say it Chaim "I am a forum slider and I do it for the shekels".

>Muslim wifes
Stop saying "wives" because your women are not a "wives" they are sex slaves. And our women don't show their beauties to others, some whores do it but there are whores in all communities.

Burn in hell you and your whole family you stupid turkroach you spend your whole days on Jow Forums for write your shitposts. You hate white and non-muslims but you spend your wholes days on a board of whites non-muslims, you fucking schizo son of whore.

Attached: 2424.jpg (566x1200, 89K)

He's right though lol

>aryan male
No he isn't. He's a lowlife traitor who likes to hang around other inbreds.

Btw, what's white about that Chinese nigger you posted?

youtube.com/watch?v=ck7-r2obPY8

Hagia Sophia is a building, maybe it WAS a nice building (it looks terrible these days) but it's still a building.
Jesus Christ sit the Truth, the Way and the Life. Not a building nor anything nor anyone else.

Also Islam didn't preserver anything really.
The golden Age of islam is such a big big lie
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/197349477

This pic made me laugh

this pic lacks the reference to any bibleverse and version.

John 4:14 KJV
But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

doesn't speak about drinking from his mouth

Attached: crusades-muslim-vs-christian.jpg (720x720, 104K)

It's not necessarily nigger cause niggers wear it, but it's annoying indeed.

you shall not wish anyone to burn in hell, but rather wish for them to be saved.
Well you are a jew and a rabbi, so what would you know except the talmudic kabbalist lies....?

youtube.com/watch?v=2ypEegnWP0c

read some Isaiah 53 and some Jeremiah 31:31-34

Attached: Jewslam.png (909x923, 703K)

It's about time you stab yourself in your throat a couple of times.

She's the one who has to fuck you...

Attached: Tudor chap.jpg (1114x1500, 998K)

>Is Islam the Final Solution Jow Forums ?
What do you think. Look at all the moslem countries that don't have oil. They've had Islam for 1400+ years now. What have they accomplished? What have they discovered? How have they contributed to the advancement of humankind? How many of those countries have become super powers? How many of those countries are regarded as role model for other peoples? How many people immigrate to these islamic countries?

Do you see now?

Crusaders were the original neocons, fighting endless middle eastern wars because muh holy land.

vote for andrew yang 2020

Every right wing party is pro-Jew anti-Muslim. When you push this anti-Islam shit you're just making the merchant rub his hands faster.

What about mussies joining Scientology?

t. abdi

>He has 0% in the polls haha!
Yeah they said the same thing about Trump and see where he is now.

>That's funny, as soon as any "right wing" organization get infiltrated by Zionists they start focusing their hate on Muslims to the exclusion of all other issues.
You mean the powerless neo-right wing parties in Europe currently?

That all you got, Ali? Lol.

Meanwhile, the Jews in power do their best to flood everything with muzzies.

>Jews only pretend to hate Christianity, when in fact it was started by the Jews in order to secretly take over Europe and destroy Europe's natural faiths.
Ah, you're one of (((those))) guys.

Daily reminder that Islam got corrupted since the death of the prophet. His successor should have been Ali and not that kike Abu bakr

>[Quran 5:82] You will find that the worst enemies of the believers are the Jews and the idol worshipers. And you will find that the closest people in friendship to the believers are those who say, "We are Christian." This is because they have priests and monks among them, and they are not arrogant.

>[Quran 60:8] God does not enjoin you from befriending those who do not fight you because of religion, and do not evict you from your homes. You may befriend them and be equitable towards them. God loves the equitable.
>[Quran 60:9] God enjoins you only from befriending those who fight you because of religion, evict you from your homes, and band together with others to banish you. You shall not befriend them. Those who befriend them are the transgressors.

BASED

>No. Its literally a prophecy in islam that muslim will genocide jews at the end of times.
Source?

Because I know about the "Letter of Bananias". I know who opened the Kerkoporta in Constantinople. I know why the Inquisition persecuted Jews. Do you?

No

(((Christian)))

this

look at them that got oil. they just got enough petrodollar to distract and corrupt....
Jow Forums should fight for princess Lateefa, spread about her, collapse the tourism-market to UA and make them bend.
That sounds like something popcorn-worthy to watch :)
Imagine the headlines, if Jow Forums brought down the UA. Wouldn't that make many people smile and expose the media even further, for staying mostly silent about that topic....

youtube.com/watch?v=UN7OEFyNUkQ

youtube.com/watch?v=cq7JlALybHs

Also some shtuff about Saudi:

youtube.com/watch?v=4_NppxAt_cY

Attached: Where_is_Sheikha_Latifa.png (655x430, 297K)

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

stfu beaner fix your own country then and get out of mine before your flag has any merit to your burrito breath opinion

>read some imaginary bullshit some con artist wrote 1000 years ago to become powerful

Literal Sandwiggers

What part of no alcohol, no gambling, no fornication and no Israel worship have you got a problem with?

Why do you people always shit on Mexicans in Mexico? It's likely he will always live there and he's probably not such a bad person.

What part of not being a disgusting inbred sandnigger don't YOU get? Leave.

Daily reminder that shias are actually undercover jews

Attached: shia BS.png (1236x163, 52K)