I got this weird chick pic related who's kind of into me iono what do?

i got this weird chick pic related who's kind of into me iono what do?

Attached: 51720159.jpg (600x750, 111K)

pump and dump

Her parents must be proud

Dude I would normally say "just fuck her" but the only red flag zi can't ignore is satanists with face tattoos and severe body mods. This person has no sense of morals, ethics, or regret and also has zero impulse control. Nothing good can come of this.

Nudes faggot. Gibs

fuck pussy

this, then she'll steal your stuff to buy drugs, poke holes in the condom and accuse you of raping her once she's pregnant to secure gibbs, enjoy

Run far far away. Damn shame too cuz she looks hot without all that shit in the way

First time I ever saw that tongue mod on a video I have dreamed of finding a woman with it

fuck it im going to go for it

Shes got some genuinly evil symbology on her face user. Shes probably followed by demonic entities and they could easily latch onto you. Save your soul and cut contact.

>satanist face tattoos and AOC-tier sanpaku eyes

exactly how desperate are you?

based and reptilepilled

Probably kill yourself

"She" has a dick, you fuck that thing you're a faggot

Gewoon Boef man

>Shes got some genuinly evil symbology on her face user. Shes probably followed by demonic entities and they could easily latch onto you. Save your soul and cut contact.

Please listen to us, you might not believe in demons and occultism, but you will after you stick your dick in this thing.

that person looks like a total loss

cant help it im a degenerate i want to fuck strange whores

>what do?
Fuck her once (condom on) and leave her.

You know Crowley was all about sex magik. You think for one second she isn't trying to corrupt you for some ritual you're a moron.

A woman with a babalon complex lives to be ding dong ditched

go for it user, you have a white roastie larping as satanist with face tattoos split tongue, etc... then you get the nice guy zuckerberg well dressed well groomed but he will literally fuck your one year old daughter in the ass then eat her. this thot has poor impulse control and low confidence at worse.

An hour of pleasure, an eternity of torment.
One moment of abstinence, an eternity of glory.

Every sigil on her face is an attempt to channel Satan and she has carved an X in her forehead to emulate Charles Manson. Roughly 0% chance this thing gets through life without murdering someone.

>i got this weird chick pic related who's kind of into me iono what do?

DO NOT put your dick in crazy1.
It is NOT worth it.

1) I realise this technically eliminates all women.

Knew a girl like this back in highschool. She was so fucking beautiful. Then she moved to Portland, Oregon. After a few years she was back visiting family and we decided to meet up and hang out. She looked almost exactly like that bitch in your pic. Tons of new terrible tattoos all over her body, split tongue, tons of piercings, huge ear gauges, etc. She basically went from a 10/10 to a WTF HAPPENED TO YOU?! in the span of only a few years.

Pretty depressing really. Worst of all, last I heard she has fucking children now.

I don't know how you could entertain being within 100 yards of that being without being involuntarily compelled to beat it to death

Attached: 1461477054036.gif (295x211, 1.73M)

On a side note OP her split tongue....those forks can move independently.
Be prepared for some interesting shit.
Don't mind the incels and autist here.
Have fun while it's on the table.

If it's on the table that's because it's finger food and not everyone has clean hands

Female craziness is like a color palette where every color is a different kind of crazy. Some shades are much worse than others. But every color is crazy.

dont she will suck your soul out of you from your dick.

That's fucking terrible advice and you're a piece of shit. Take it from my own personal experience, DO NOT STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY. The risk isn't worth the reward.

thats the best advice on here lol

Fuck it and flee, i fucked a chick with alien antenna surgically attached to her head once, it was alright.