Any ideas?

I'm on the brink of turning to violent actions in order to preserve my home from what I perceive to be culturally incompatible migrants, most of them from North Africa and little Asia.

I was out on a jog last Saturday night and witnessed 2 Somalian and an Ethiopian Muslim violently attacking some drunk nerd outside of a bar. I did attempt to intervene, and it ended up with them ultimately not kicking the shit out of the guy. I immediately reported this to the cops, only to find out two days later that the victim who had been brutally assaulted by these dudes is currently in police custody for inciting violence. Why? Because he called them negroes when giving his statement to the police on the day after this assault. In the eyes of the police, it's more important to police the victims speech than to make any effort to apprehend those who beat and spat on him?

I'm starting to think that there is no longer a political solution to our culture going to ruin. What the fuck can we even do at this point? Wait for enough people to be brutalized by these desert dwellers, so that they can finally see what kind of human trash we are importing to our nation?

It feels so hopeless, so I ask again, what can we realistically do about this increasing problem?

Attached: 2ebaiw4.jpg (301x432, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BshxCIjNEjY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=olKF0wCTx3g
youtube.com/watch?v=pt9wnawn7xQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ch4pYfwJ15w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=d020hcWA_Wg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bK4TpfSZS5s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bNLJbD_Oitk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JUuRGRcY9O0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=L1i0n6kKbKo
teara.govt.nz/en/photograph/797/estonian-chess-player-ortvin-sarapu
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WS3Lkc6Gzlk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HM_eb0vVo0k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XedEne6TXXA
frihetskamp.net
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IUZEtVbJT5c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YlwblhSkRf4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gtM8BRF7Bd0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Consonants_at_Law_-_Sigma_vs._Tau,_in_the_Court_of_the_Seven_Vowels
m.youtube.com/watch?v=U4XJGBkOQxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't do anything. Wait for day of the rope. Lashing out early is what the kikes want, any excuse to put the boot down.

Tarrant did nothing wrong, but the results on New Zealand weren't worth it. Not the time.

stop it, get some help.

>It feels so hopeless, so I ask again, what can we realistically do about this increasing problem?

neck yourself

>Wait for day of the rope
Then it will never come you spineless pussy. Do you think it will just materialize out of thin air? No it takes the action of men, sacrifices.

Where was this?

>digits
checked

Attached: 1547929072322s.jpg (84x125, 2K)

Become the avatar that speaks out against it?

Do it but act smart, murder them and hide the bodies

the best way to preserve your home and basically every other western countries is to control the media, to propagandize the idea of nationalism and conservatism, and to incite xenophobia

yes what i just said is what hitler tried to do but oh boy he was a fucking megalomaniac

northwest front bror.

>glowing this hard

Find a way to poison them so that you cannot be traced. Water supply, directly or in food gifts.

on the side note taking control of the media is hard because of the joos

nordiskradio
check out nordic frontier and nordic voice

You being violent will give them more of a reason to be violent

>reported this to the cops
So you got a valuable lesson - cops and govt are not your friend. Sme day this might save your life.

The degenerate shouldnt have been drunk. He got caught by the Sharia Police patrol.

>little asia
its asia minor and you would do well to restore it to the true faith

Small scale - next time follow them home, and once you know where they live, then your options expand exponentially.

Big scale - you need to combat the indoctrination that occurs in media, that’s the source. Support alt media or find a way to attack legacy media.

They’re already violent, precisely because they think (rightly) that they can get away with it, because most places that are inviting these hordes are filled with cockless losers who think just like that.
When will you learn that they have different fundamental values than you? They only respect violence and physical strength.

Act like a pussy and you get FUCKED every time.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BshxCIjNEjY

Jump

m.youtube.com/watch?v=olKF0wCTx3g

Nothing you can do. Everything is rigged, the state force is against you, everyone will condemn your actions. Things have to get much worse before they get better. People will not give a shit or risk their livelihoods and lives as long as they have a fridge full of food and can feed their kids. Bide your time, surf the Kali Yuga, ride the tiger. Read Evola, lift weights, learn how to fight.

Attached: 1548279590759.jpg (600x737, 58K)

Don't ever make a post like this online again but check out this video
youtube.com/watch?v=pt9wnawn7xQ

Someone needs to write a book and start a new society where people know the truth and have to be initiated. in time things will spread and we will hold our own impregnable knowledge un-manipulatable but them. People will know the truth and in many generations these morals will once again be at the heart of nations. They will be underfoot and crushed from conception.

Whatever you want to do don't post on Jow Forums about it you retarded fuck.
Random acts of violence achieve little in any case.

Who is the tiger?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ch4pYfwJ15w

Caritas. Corn, unless a seed falls and dies.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=d020hcWA_Wg

No one is going to tell you.

>I'm on the brink of turning to violent actions
No you aren't, you're an agitator trying to stir up the idiots here

As we move from the age of water to air, you are going to have to think differently, know differently, feel differently.

For the kingdom of Heaven belongs to such as these.

For a child sees things with new eyes, things that 'aren't there'.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bK4TpfSZS5s

Because you are neither hot nor cold, neither red nor blue.

>I'm on the brink of turning to violent actions in order to preserve my home from what I perceive to be culturally incompatible migrants, most of them from North Africa and little Asia.
The funny thing about glow in the darks is that they glow in the dark all over the world, no matter where they're from.

>As we move from the age of water to air, you are going to have to think differently, know differently, feel differently.
Weirdo.

Stop being so racist bro, we're all human.

There will be a European Springs. Dont carry out any individual action. The object is for many people to first rise against their government. Do not act alone. WAIT. You will know when the time comes to join with thousands of others and put barricades in the street and fight to rid your country of the idiots running the country. There is no sense in individual action they will just call you insane and within a month your name will be long forgotten and so will your crime. Work toward victory with others and choose a bigger organisation, a stronger organisation. The real criminals are your own government. Wait till the many rise against the few

The Sonnenrad represents the procession of ages.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bNLJbD_Oitk

On a scale out of 10, how retarded are you?

There are two flavors of o. O-micron and O-mega. The little wheel and the big wheel. Wheels within wheels driven by creatures with four faces.

Novus ordo seclorum.

Somebody believed.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JUuRGRcY9O0

Bring *anonymous* political speech to the real world; don't get caught.
Nothing illegal of course, we're talking about minecraft right?

6 and 5

m.youtube.com/watch?v=L1i0n6kKbKo

>Don't do anything. Wait forever.

Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place."

We do keep on finding our selves here don't we.

Sara-e-kali

teara.govt.nz/en/photograph/797/estonian-chess-player-ortvin-sarapu

Died April 13.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WS3Lkc6Gzlk

oy vey

Maybe you should talk to the poo in the loos about what red white and black mean.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HM_eb0vVo0k

Black is the poo. Red is the blood. White is the milk.

Yeh, fuck dude, that’s pretty black-pilling and it’s been apparent for a while now that there’s no political solution to the predicament we’re in, seek out like minded individuals and talk to them how you’ll take your homeland back.

>I'm on the brink of turning to violent actions
Enjoy being arrested!

Attached: sage_and_hide.jpg (310x394, 33K)

Why is it a clown world?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XedEne6TXXA

frihetskamp.net
frihetskamp.net
frihetskamp.net
frihetskamp.net
frihetskamp.net
frihetskamp.net
frihetskamp.net
frihetskamp.net
frihetskamp.net
frihetskamp.net
frihetskamp.net
frihetskamp.net

how did you even find out that the guy is in police custody for calling them negores? can't wait for you to make up more bullshit

The day of the rope is never coming leaf.

You fags have been saying it's coming since time immemorial. Then you sit and pule and moan s'more.

>cheap wine with cork stoppers
>Inject juice of death's cap mushrooms (untraceable)
>leave scattered all over browntown

Profit

April 13,Handel's Messiah premieres in Dublin.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IUZEtVbJT5c

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YlwblhSkRf4

Sweden = cucked

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gtM8BRF7Bd0

The brazen serpent. The Tau cross and the serpent.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Consonants_at_Law_-_Sigma_vs._Tau,_in_the_Court_of_the_Seven_Vowels

Sigma, 200.Tau 300.

For from now on in one house there will be five divided, three against two and two against three.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U4XJGBkOQxI

NZ Shooting was fake.

>It feels so hopeless, so I ask again, what can we realistically do about this increasing problem?

OP, you're like a child waiting on the shore of a beach for the tide to come in.

> It's taking FOREVER. The tide is never GONNA COME IN.

It will come. Have patience.

I'll be your friend and ally, but you must invite me to your home.

Don't do anything violent. DO support and spread Alt Media, why? Because information, especially if it's entertaining, redpills people. Redicetv, Jared Taylor, The Golden One, Mark Collett, No White Guilt, Lacey Lynn, Blonde In The Belly Of The Beast and others. Support them. Spread them. Translate their videos into other languages so more and more people can see the message and spread it like wildfire and watch white nationalism rise. Also memes, spread those too.

Do it nigger

Off yourself faggot

Look at this coward defending invaders in his country. Fuck you cowardly traitor.

Dude the feds definitely flagged this post. You will probably get contacted now. Never never never mention imminent violence whether you are joking or not.

Attached: 01C6A19F-E619-4D2F-85E9-6BD347E94EBF.jpg (641x530, 41K)

Lol he never did you fucking schizo faggot

Of course there isn't a political solution. The only solution is to purge all of the traitors and anyone who assisted them.