Brainlet here:

>If Trump is MIGA now (I believe it) then why does he keep working with Saudi Arabia (case in point, the yemen war veto)?

Attached: TRUMPCUCK.jpg (638x413, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MN1YG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let me add, wouldn't Israel get mad that he works with Saudi Arabia, and wouldn't Saudi Arabia be pissed about the MIGA shit? Plus, Trump did do a good job against ISIS (one of his few accomplishments), but wouldn't this just piss off Saudi Arabia too? Someone help me out here

Trust the plan!

Attached: 1555237267722.png (1200x1200, 2.44M)

#hownot2shill

shit tier meme

Saudi Arabia and Israel are allies. The Yemen war is mainly about securing pipeline routes for Saudi crude to avoid the straits of Hormuz, which makes a war with Iran less costly to the region, which Israel supports.

Hey leftypol

Can you break it down like you would to a 10 year old? Why are they allies and how long has it been happening? why are the pipelines so important?

I'm not a liberal, retard.

Saudi royals and the Israeli leadership have the same enemies: Shia Muslims like Iran, Lebanon Hizbullah, the Houthi in Yemen, Assad who is Alawite and controls Syria.

Basically the Sunni Arab leadership fear the Shia as much as Israel, the Sunni Terror groups like ISIS never attacked Israel and are supported by them, Mossad used Sunni terrorists to attack Iran, look up Jundallah.

saudi royal family is literally jewish, crypto jews

saudi arabia has been israel aligned for decades

Why did Trump attack ISIS so much? I mean, a lot of their land is gone, along with their troops. Would this not make Israel mad?

He didn't attack ISIS all that much (most of the attacks were by the Syrian government, Hezbollah, or Russia), and explicitly tried to protect Sunni terrorist groups in Syria's northwest (there is still a large pocket south of the Turkish border). The problem with "ISIS" is that it got too unwieldy as a CIA tool. I don't think the original plan for ISIS involved a large push to attack Baghdad from Mosul; that was supposed to be against Damascus from Palmyra.

Saudi Arabia and Israel have quietly been allies since the late-1970's, after the Sinai dispute between Israel and Egypt was resolved. The Saudis were enemies with both Saddam and the Iranian regime. They cooperated with Israel on things like the Israeli bombing of the Osirak reactor in 1981.

The alliance became more open in recent years during the war in Syria, and now with the war in Yemen, which both the Israelis and Saudis support as part of a larger effort to get the US to attack Iran directly.

arming drugged up psycho paths is a favorite of the CIA, the mad dogs they train always go off the handle.

>the yemen war veto
ZOG. Yemen is shia.

Attached: shia_population.jpg (533x351, 140K)

Then why did Trump let Assad win and have all of his diplomatic moves increase international support for Assad from nothing to practically the EU backing him?

I view at letting Iran getting pissed even more and let them destroy each other while US crude increases in value because OPEC's head got their Field's blown up.

because Iran is too good at modern proxy warfare and straight up defeated us.

fucking retard, Saudi royalty are the original MIGAtards
they created ISIS to protect Israel and fuck up Syria
team Aryan is Iran, dipshit, and they've been at war with the Saudis in Yemen for years.
Why do you think your kike president just squashed the vote in congress that would have gotten America out of there?
Anyway have fun dying for Israel cunt.

But SA and Israel are allies in the region. What are you talking about?

Who should I vote for instead?

>Jews did 9/11
>15/19 hijackers were Saudi
Math is really hard sometimes.

Attached: semites.png (666x641, 543K)

>impact font
Boomer alert

Attached: 1554813908466.png (1302x1296, 51K)

The greater Israel includes Saudis turf, so either Saudis be a good goy and corporate, or get invaded by your zog troop like Iraq Afghanistan Syria or Libya

Saudi Arabia is basically an Israeli puppet state at this point. They're more closely related to Judaism than typical Islam. Hell most of the "House of Saud" is ethnically Jewish.

>Who should I vote for instead?
You can't vote yourself out of genocide

Attached: 1551147369472.png (1200x884, 383K)

SA is going public in the nyse by 2020. The biggest ipo in history about 20x bigger than facebook or apple an its only 5% of it going public. This ties into venezuela btw.

archive.is/MN1YG

Attached: 1553713154111.png (1026x1297, 178K)