Imagine actually believing this

Imagine actually believing this

Attached: blue-lives-matter-fleece-blanket-2__26426.1513896419.jpg (1010x923, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

s.hdnux.com/photos/51/16/71/10808945/6/920x920.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol

ultimate cock-suckers

they actually qualify as a 'gang' under the Patriot Act

I wonder to what extent they've been investigated

>duty
>honor
>courage
This must be a list of things copniggers hate the most

Attached: D34QHlzWAAMuTwA.jpg (800x577, 50K)

sure are a lot of niggers around here

>tfw literal niggers call you a bootlicker because cops arrest them for being niggers around you.

Attached: 468571FC-5342-4D44-86E9-709DC4BA28E1.gif (230x174, 1.45M)

better a nigger than a memeflaggot

Hey pig, you ever had your shit pushed in?

Police shoot more white people per capita than blacks despite blacks resisting arrest more often.
Blue lives don't matter.

Biggest victims of pigs are working class whites, not niggers as is falsely claimed

I'm generally pro-police in the US but they have to scale it back with the asset forfeiture business.

>working class whites

Attached: working-class-whites.jpg (590x350, 56K)

You mean robbery and theft?

Wtf that was supposed to be for

Cry more, niggers

Attached: 1555292422669.jpg (640x553, 106K)

This

>only niggers hate cops
If my daughter was raped by two cops I would torture and kill those cops on video, release the video to the Internet, then dare their department to come after me.

I would leave just enough clues to lead them to a trap, and if they actually showed up to avenge two piece of shit rapists I would set off a trap that would blow their SWAT team to hell. Then release that video to the Internet.

Any cop who swears to uphold the law then breaks said law in such a heinous manner should be hung from a lamp post outside his precinct so that all his buddies know the price of breaking the law while wearing the badge.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-17 at 3.44.30 AM.png (1292x1318, 1.47M)

Fun Fact: Jew had worse mafias than the Italians but since the Jews run Hollywood you only ever seen Italians running organized crime.

> Police brutality
> he din du nuffin
> we wuz kingz

actually there's a jew in that very pic. the italian and jewish mafias have always had close cooperation

You're welcome.

Attached: Rape the Cops.jpg (989x1280, 489K)

yes, they should be a little defended because they are in danger of defending the community

but it is good to remember (in case you have anarchist sympathies) that it is because of their obedience if the system works!

>be me
>not a fan of police in general
>hear about one using excessive force
>watdafuk.jpeg god damn pig getting away with fucking murder etc etc
>found out "victim" is black
>alright let's settle down two sides to every story let's watch the video

Attached: 1501175193347.jpg (375x500, 68K)

Cops are like Christianity on this board where it attracts peak double think: hostile big abstract govt bad, hostile local concrete govt gud. Christs teachings on the poor and loving your neighbor and refugees bad, crusades gud despite not being biblical. Only pitbull threads approach this threshold of fucktards attempting to stich together modern cultural norms with traditional American conservativism and fetishised fascist historical dogma all based on an undefinable sense of muh degeneracy.

>Here's what Christianity is
t. non-Christian
Every time.

s.hdnux.com/photos/51/16/71/10808945/6/920x920.jpg

Of course it's a thing. Every month at our local McDonald's we have our monthly blue lives matter meeting. It's a hell of a trip at first for the outside Observer, but it's a much needed activity in every community.

>b...but muh bootlickin'
If you lack docility in the presence of law enforcement: you have submitted to a trial-by-combat which never ends well.

Watching the cops sic a K9 on spooks is fun too.

Attached: ftl_cop_racist_video1200.jpg (745x428, 49K)

>crusades gud despite not being biblical
Yeah, just let Muslims conquer your lands in perpetuity.
>what is Just War doctrine?

well it seems to me, the guy who actually believes in all that is the one you want as a cop.
The problem with cops is all the douche bags who go into it just to get a taste of power.

however, if it is a mafia or secret organized crime, special forces are needed, not common police officers, if I'm not mistaken, as they are very should be taken by surprise..

White lives matter.

I back the blue if you got a problem with that come say it to my face

couldn’t you just say that to him in person? you’re desks can’t be that far apart moshe