Boomers are Good

Boomers are good because when we die we will get massive inheritances
bbc.com/news/uk-42519073

Attached: Capture.jpg (696x457, 43K)

Except boomers are going to blow their life savings keeping themselves alive in retirement homes and end up leaving nothing

>boomer
>giving offspring a penny

Attached: 1547681324733.png (245x316, 84K)

>implying millennials deserve a fucking thing

Here we have an example of a kike in desperate need a of a gas chamber

>give me everything without me earning it, I'm a millennial

This. Do you know what home equity loans are? There are commercials for them constantly on TV channels that old people like watching. Basically if you've paid off your house, you can then take out a MASSIVE loan for a percentage of you home's value, the the collateral being your house, and "You don't have to pay it back as long as you own your home." Well, what happens? They blow this money on cars, boats, and fancy vacations. Then when all the money is gone and their health declines, they need to move into an old age home. Now, ordinarily you'd sell your house and use that money to pay for the old folks home, except that they ALREADY sold their house with the home equity loan and wiped their asses with the money. Now they need to go into a home but can't afford to, so then they vote for a massive social security program, robbing their own kids in order to support themselves.
And then they didn't have enough kids to pay for that social security, so they imported millions of niggers to work and pay it for them, except niggers don't work. The result is these fossils sucking the life blood out of the last white people in the west in order to live comfortable lives of luxury while our entire civilization burns down.
Their parents taught them traditional values, hard work, big families and strong communities. They threw it away for hedonism, and then sold the next generation so they could get even more. For all the crap we give Jews for the degeneracy they sell us, it was the boomers who bought it and fed it to us.

Boomers are living longer than ever. Most of them die with no liquid assets because they blew it all on expensive caretakers, and long term care. A lot of wealth is depleted after retirement for living expenses. Property taxes, medical bills, costs of daily living, food, fuel, etc. Also pensions aren’t a thing anymore so you better hope your boomer parents have some kind of 401k or else you’re not getting anything, besides the house which will have to be sold and split between relatives and real estate agent

This is going to happen to a lot of us.

Family was too obstinate to look for aid for paying for my boomer parents medicine. Blew 800k usd (in the fucking south) over a few years. From upper class to lower class in like 4 years flat without a care in the world. Now the money's all gone and they suddenly went out to find aid to make the medicine free (which it would have been the whole time).

Clown world.

Look up reverse mortgages. Boomers don't want to leave any money or housing for their children and grandchildren.

What are you going to do with it in the grave, nigger?

Implying half of boomers will even bother writing a proper will. I have two family branches where the patriarch died, and one of the daughters from each outmaneuvered the other siblings and blew most of the money in a year. One of the daughters even bragged about it at a wedding shortly later.

Not give it to anyone, that's what. I earned my life, you can earn yours.

This too. Holy shit the whole system is fucked.

Boomers will vote in inheritance taxes then cark it shortly afterward.

Lmao the cost of medicine and housing alone plus everything else will blow up their savings plus funeral costs

Two of my family members passed away and were still fighting with lawyers to get a bunch of documents straightened out

Do not fall for the boomer thing they lived the best years and will blow up their money up on everything else but their own kind I personally witnessed one of them donating everything they had before dying to hololcost victims or animal none profits

Attached: 45EAB73B-0ECC-4149-9FF8-A59B628ED1F8.jpg (913x913, 124K)

you got through college with working summers kike, now you'd be lucky to work two fulltime jobs the whole time and come out with $20,000 in debt

Congrats to the people who have parents that wanted to pass it along. My mother is ready to piss away everything my dad put together in the golden age, tossing it to the zionists that run the luxury retirement community sham. Between that and the health care sham, I'll never see a dime from a boomer.

>you 'earned a damn thing'
no nigger you reaped the benefits of what your parents did and then did drugs during the 60's that's what you did

>I personally witnessed one of them donating everything they had before dying to hololcost victims or animal none profits
Yeah my maternal grandmother has basically already said she's giving it all to libraries and animal shelters. I don't really care, I'm financially secure anyways and it's her money, but still, a good chunk of boomers don't even give a fuck about their progeny.

> Believing all that shit isn't bought on credit and the house isn't double mortgaged.

Millenials get to sit with lawyers to determine what debt of their family members they need to pay back.

I wish boomers will spend all their money overseas. Millennials deserve to be dirt poor desu

I uh, actually inherited well over $2m.

Boomers are going to give their money to the Chinese and Hispanics, because they work cheaper and harder. It's already happened. You don't have an inheritance user.

We buried my grandparents on our land. That's still legal in England, though probably not for long. A close friend of mine is a memorial mason, so we had him knock up the stones and we dug the graves ourselves.

This is why you don't take out loans.

>a good chunk of boomers don't even give a fuck about their progeny.
Unfortunately most people of any generation dont give a fuck about their children or what sort of life they will be burdended with, they just want a baby to play with

Its why women dont care about racemixing because who gives a shit if my child has no identity and struggles for their whole life I WANT A BABY
Its why poor people who cant afford to look after a child have kids I WANT A BABY
Its why drug addicts have children I WANT A BABY
Its why people with genetic defects that they know will be passed onto their children will breed I WANT A BABY

Thats not to say nobody cares, some people do, but the vast majority of people only have children for selfish reasons and dont give a shit about the consequences their children will be forced to deal with

Clearly the BBC has not been paying attention to recent developments:
>expensive life extension treatments drainig their bank accounts and the governmet going into debt to finance it
>reverse mortgages
>a coming property price crash as these houses become empty while nobody can buy them, even if they escaped a reverse mortgage they'll be worth very little

>how does multi-generational wealth get built?
You are acting like a nigger right now.

It’s just propaganda to make millennials feel comfortable in their uncertain futures

You didn't earn a damn thing.

Attached: boomer first job.jpg (1967x1564, 341K)

My boomer parents took out a second mortgage so I'm getting more debt when they croak

Most of us will inherit nothing. Also keep in mind that boomers will only stop fucking us over when they're dead. Most boomers have no savings, so they might even pass a law that forces their kids to take them in and financially support them. It wouldn't be out of character for them.

My parents already set me up for the inheritance when they pass away, I told him to give it to my older or younger brother but he says they're worthless and doesn't trust them.
I actually don't want it because it's a lot of responsibility since I already have a good paying career whereas my older brother just barely got his first full-time job and my younger brother is a fucking NEET.

Attached: 1501645456489.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

I'm going to inherit 3 houses and at least 700k cash+all the life insurance. I have no idea how to handle that

Triple double interest goy multi generation of debt burden

Buy me a real life doll gf

>Millenials get to sit with lawyers to determine what debt of their family members they need to pay back.
That's literally illegal in the USA. (Unless you choose to accept a property with all outstanding debts, of course.)

Spaz. Your getting it because they know you already value money and hard work because of your carear.

They will probably be the longest living generation in history, and won't leave anything worthwhile to their children ( if they have any)

Meanwhile millennials have no liquid capital and all of those foreclosed properties get bought up by foreign speculators

The good thing is that if the economy truly goes to shit, like Weimar-tier, those foreign speculators will have "their" properties stolen. Legal contract isn't worth shit in times of crisis.

>vast majority of people only have children for selfish reasons and dont give a shit about the consequences their children will be forced to deal with

And thats a good thing.
Your ancestors bore children into a world where they chance of dying before the age of four was over 40%.
If they all followed your retarded reasoning, humanity woupd have died out - and whites, who think like you, are on the way.
All you need for children is a fertile, reliable woman with good genes. Once you have that, produce away!

Why do boomers act so entitled and spiteful?
How can you "earn" everything on your own?
Were you not helped by your family and friends? Did you just start life in a ditch, then get an education by watching people from the sewers?
What's the point in acquiring so much only to squander it all and leave your progeny with nothing? That's the opposite of what most humans have done for all of history.

I can personally attest to this. Have a lot of money lined up in my name. I intend to use it to fund a large, white family someday rather than spend it on useless shit like a nigger.

Day of the pillow, when

>u only hava babies for selfish reasons
>btw I love being childless because I have so much money to spend on traveling and video games

Children should work towards the comfort of their elders. We gave you life, fed and sheltered you for your formative years. The least you can do is show a shred of gratitude when we're at our most vunerable, it'll happen to you eventually.

watch them squander it on avocado toast and traveling to fuck niggers in the Caribbean.

t. gen x will likely inherit jack shit but doing well on my own

Attached: che.jpg (720x846, 49K)

>Implying i wont just kill myself sometime in the next ten years

Attached: 1554891948976.jpg (588x391, 88K)

You being a failure, fortunately, the exception.

The way it should be. The way it was.

>when we die

Hey, at least my taxes won't prop up boomer pensions. Could be worse.

Attached: 1555265763358.jpg (1024x683, 108K)

I'll be inheriting quite a bit--property, money, etc. But all of it too late. I won't be able to express agency, or start a family "in my time." I'll be a comfortable mid to late 40-something who will never have to work full-time again. On the one hand I'm very thankful, but on the other... their generation should've handed over the reins years ago.

Most boomers will blow all their savings before they die. And those who don't will likely give all of it to starving chillun's in some overpopulated shithole.

*Remortgages houses*
*Goes on ten cruises and a coach trip*
*Donates the rest to African charities and churches on deathbed*

Heh sorry champ, guess it's time to pull yourself up by your handshakes, look your boss straight in the bootstrap and give him a firm eye

Attached: 1538043464882.jpg (1024x789, 202K)

You're right, Gen Zyklon will make better use of it, promise

Attached: 1537504623077.png (1000x1000, 1.22M)

>I got everything without earning it. I'm a boomer

That's great and sentimental, funeral costs are absurd, who wants to be buried in a tiny plot in a random graveyard anyway

>funeral costs for boomers
wew just dump them in a landfill where trash belongs

most will get nothing. and all those opportunities that were suppose to open up go to shitkins. they also sold all the nice houses that should been cheaper to shitskins so you and your children can't even invest or by a house... i mean if you had wife in the first place to have children with.

that's probably what will happen, when my parents die i'm completely ignoring the situation. I have an older brother who is a complete degenerate i havn't seen or talked to in 5 years, he will probably do the same.

Yeah when my parents go I get about 400k. not bad

NAXALT

The reverse morgage gets the house and the state gets 50% of whats left off the top. Youll probably have to spend most of your inheritance liquidating the estate.
Enjoy.

Maybe if you wanted children that will treat you well in old age you shouldn't have blown your inheritance and left us with all your debts and taxes (not to mention how many children your generation aborted)

Like you did shit for your parents. We are nothing but who you raised us to be, idiot.