Yo this dude just burned the fucking Quaran again

Yo this dude just burned the fucking Quaran again

youtu.be/lxpEciQgM4o?t=161

If you remember the "Denmark is on fire" thread from a few days ago, it's the same guy

Attached: burn.jpg (848x716, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KOgVD78F0AA
stramkurs.dk/demonstrationer/
streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy shit what a madlad. When will he stop?

Go to 2:41 for english kek

A better trick would be to leave copies of the quran outside mosques, but all the pages, instead of religious texts have recipes for pig meat in them, bacon, pork, ham, gammon, etc

What's his endgame?

He hopes to buy a huge quran about the size of a mosque and do the same

He's the leader of the far-right political party "Stram Kurs" with the aim of completely stopping asylum seeking in DK and sending out hundreds of thousands of muslims.

Right now they're trying to get enough petition signatures to qualify for the 2019 election

why dont the police arrest him? Doesnt Denmark have blasphemy laws?

Attached: 1553144923940.jpg (640x645, 42K)

remember the 11 million

Attached: 1552931913885.png (900x900, 17K)

Nah, we got rid of those years ago. The police protect him because he's just exercising his right to free speech.

No, the current goverment abolished them

qurans are not the problem, it's sanigger and jews. Bosnians for example aren't worrying anyone

>2019
>Quran burning is now far right fascism and ought to be outlawed
>In countries that have historically repelled Muslim invasions into their continent and forged the greatest civilizations on the planet
Please never let them convince you this is true.

if he did that in uk he would spend the rest of his life in jail

>Yo this dude just burned the fucking Quaran again
Thanks for the thread, but that happened yesterday. What's happening today?

He's trying to get muslims to attack him to prove that we have a problem with violent muslims in DK.

He suceeded a few days ago:
youtube.com/watch?v=KOgVD78F0AA

Go to 7:17

This was streamed yesterday, no? Any of you bröder who knows if there is to be a demo today? and if the current "ban" on having demos in copenhagen is lifted?

Also, any based danish newspapers you can recommend? I was having a look at berlingske earlier but there was some mewtwo-crap and a *muh feelings* article from some muzzie.

Why do Danish police wear the yellow triangle? Are they Jews?

You guys know he is actually jewish, right?

Brexit

Attached: lossless-page1-411px-Happy_Old_Man-crop.tif.png (411x433, 341K)

Attached: 827983462837423.png (978x550, 486K)

He needs to burn the Talmud too

I was shocked to see the cops rush the guys who came at him when he was tossing the quran around.
Usually you don't see cops protecting a right winger from the current darlings of the left.
Typically they're either just standing by and allowing the leftists to attack right wingers (like in America), or they're outright arresting the right wingers and letting the left do whatever it likes.

Kek'd

Didn't the dumb shitskins don ISIS shit too during the riots?

What a madlad.

Respect for his willingess to locate knife-stabbers.

He's doing two demos today, 15.00 and 17.00 local time

stramkurs.dk/demonstrationer/

Note that they might get cancelled. He planned 4 demos yesterday, 3 got cancelled by police.

I know I watched that one yesterday, but my point that I this guy might be one of those who think race has nothing to do with it and it's just the religion

Oh look another good goy. Wake me up when he grows a pair and burns a Talmud.

OMG Islam BTFO! How would they ever recover?

Powerful

>He's the leader of the far-right political party "Stram Kurs"
In other words he's Zionist controlled opposition who gets paid to make white genocide into a religious issue and refuses to call out the Jews who invented multiculturalism.

2:50 MOMMY

According to what he says he want to stop the Islamic invasion of Denmark, and make Denmark into an Ethno-nationalistic state.

The reason why he is using this method. Where he make demonstrations and "happenings" is because it attracts a lot of attention to the cause, but he also want to prove that free speech doesn't exist in Denmark or in the West. Because every time you criticize Islam, or human garbage with violent behavior, then free speech get's removed and shut down. What we call "the veto of violence".

If you can be violent and shut the mouth of people, how much freedom of speech do we really have? The answer is obvious.

To become a politician, you need to become famous, and when you become famous people will have a chance to vote on you, and then he can get into our parliament, and start his work towards his goal of deporting 700.000 muslims/hostile enemies from our soil, and establish the ethno-nationalist state, based on democracy and freedom with Islam banned because it is incompatible with western values.

Good, keep it up

He is redpilled on race, I've heard him mention several times during demos that sub-saharan africans have a lower iq and that it is because of genetics.

/Thread

Proof?

Is he a nazbol?
he said he understood Hitler and now he said he liked Lenin instead

Attached: 89712349124.jpg (384x485, 149K)

So its the "danish" Tommy Robinson?

Funny how these anti-islam types get so promoted all the time.

This.

Tommy Robinson but where he actually has balls and his government, while disagreeing with him, will defend his right to express himself.

I also understand the feeling of wanting to kill someone, doesn't mean I do kill them.

Same with Lars von Trier and understanding Hitler.

how come nobody attacked him this time?
he didn't do much at all previously

I know, I was just joking. he seems to actually like Lenin's ideas, but of course nobody got outraged about that.

Based and book burningpilled

Last time when he was attacked he was in the heart of the biggest ghetto in Copenhagen (Norrebro), yesterday was in predominantly white middle class suburb of Copenhagen.

He wanted to return to the ghetto the day after the attack but the police placed a ban on him demonstrating because the risk of public unrest was still high, it was supposed to be lifted yesterday but they prolonged the ban forcing him outside Copenhagen.

womp womp

>Boris Jonsson

the "if you don't define yourself completely by your dislike of jews then you must be jewish" shill strikes again
please consider suicide senpai

Nothing wrong with this. He's not hiding it and is openly stating that muslims aren't welcome in his country. If he had to hide his face, identity, etc, it would obviously show that it's already too late and that such non tolerant views aren't allowed and are actively being suppressed in order to promote self destruction.

And the (((MSM))) ignores it. Imagine the shit-stir if someone burnt a Torah?

Attached: Jewed.jpg (720x720, 87K)

I never said he was Jewish, but there is no doubt he is being financed by Zionists to pull such stunts.

That’s it, goy. You’re doing great.

>Undertema: Vi uddeler tegninger af profeten Muhammad, som bliver analt bollet af en hund, mens han selv trænger ind i en gris!

Kek

oh yes that makes perfect sense, someone who dislikes mass immigration of muslims must be a zionist
but seriously what is with all the pro-muslim shilling on this board recently? it's so cringy and transparent that they want people to focus on shit that doesn't matter (like a country thousands of miles away) so they'll stop focusing on what happens in their own country

black man as camera man , he thinks he is white .

Well, he's certainly intent on poking the bear. Best of luck to him, maybe he'll cause another Muslim chimpout in time for the EU elections.

>I never said he was Jewish, but there is no doubt he is being financed by Zionists to pull such stunts.
He used to wear a kippah back in the days when he confronted antifa

Stop goy you can't watch this, then you might do the same. Mudslims can't do anything other than be violent when someone criticize their religion and right now the left is doing everything to advocate censorship because the banana peeling sand monkeys can't behave.

Attached: 188 - AxlrgnH.png (700x700, 200K)

>based jew controlled opposition

Attached: 51727818_1107449942771149_8239704949886287872_n.jpg (423x353, 23K)

>someone who dislikes mass immigration
If you dislike mass immigration you should focus on the people responsible for it not the immigrants themselves. But of course he will never do that because that would be antisemitic.

Sometimes I think about buying a fucking Kippah to wear too, because I am so tired of watching the muslim women wear hijabs. So that would be an indirect way to provoke Islam, by also looking like a moron walking around with a Kippah, and if your boss/people ask you if you can't take it off because it is professional. Just play the same card. "Well, it is my religion, and why can I not, when the mussies can?"

Obviously it would be hilarious walking about with a SS officer hat, or other nazi stuff. But again that would probably be too dangerous, and too difficult of a position to defend, and get you fired directly from work. So a kippah is easier to pull off, and that is "also" an old and well "known" religion.

But can you confirm Paludan is a jew, anyone can wear a Kippah, and he is a quite intelligent person playing tricks on people for the sake of getting a reaction. So why should he not wear a Kippah just as a way of provoking muslims even more?

I get burning a holy book would have been a tragedy 600+ years ago, but why does anyone ever see this as anything more grave than disrespect?

I don’t think I’d care much about someone burning a Bible, at least not any worse than I feel when someone calls me a mean name.

Good.

BAHAHAHA THE LEADER OF THE FAR RIGHT IN DENMARK IS SOME FAT MANLET LOSER WITH A WEAK CHIN AND EXTRA TUB. CAnnot make this shit up. Love to see his tubby face fat jiggle in fear when he runs again. Why are are right leaders always so pathetic? William turner a frail weak carcass of a man. Kai Murros a fatty ugly af tublard like this guy. Why does the right wing attract unattractive people. Ostracized from society much. lel.

Maybe he hates Islam because he looks like a swine with his disgusting flabby face and double chin.

he should have burned all the holy books, ie bible Koran etc.
then observe which religions book he gets prosecuted for burning.

if a holy book is desecrated, much like a flag, it is to be burned. I don't make the rules up.

This is everything I have,once they are gone they are gone.
streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm

Entire KJ Bible on audio:
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg

Information:
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w

Attached: soon.jpg (3440x1429, 2.21M)

Attached: Get Right~01.gif (280x158, 1.87M)

To meet his creator which the muslims will happily help him with.

How many does he need? How many signed?

>So why should he not wear a Kippah just as a way of provoking muslims even more?
I think his plan is working out fine.
He got antifa to attack jewish symbols before (ie showing that the leftists are anti semites), and now he is provoking muslims into showing their true colors.

He is doing accelerationism the right way.

The kippah and star of david is are truly underrated symbols to sow division, even in the far right it is the case.
I'm considering to walk in the 1st may demonstration here with a pride flag with the text الله on it and a tshirt with the star of david.

Attached: jews of toledo.png (1021x2854, 397K)

5526 of 20109 had signed on 1 april. The official stats only updates once every month. I would expect the figure to be around double now considering the shitshow that went down a couple of days ago.

Quick run down, is he doing it for shit & giggles, or because he's Christian? Or none of these/both??

He'd get my vote.
Too bad our "anti-immigration" parties are all Bilderberg globohomo whores who are nothing but empty promises.

>blasphemy laws
Only backwards shitholes have blasphemy laws.

Never forget the 10 billion

user, he looks Jewy and he's provoking the Muslim.
Who do you think the Muslim will attack? Randos on the streets or this fat pig that probably well guarded too?
If you let Muslims in your country like a suicidal fuck, at least stop acting like a suicidal fuck and stop antagonizing them, as this would only speed up your suicide.

It's to prove a point
>muds are rabid animals

Nobody knew this except him?
It's like talking about the sky being blue and water being wet.
There's no point to make in this except antagonizing the Muzzies that are willing to kill over this insult.

Imagine our govt's reaction.
They piss themselves over the slightest notion of non PC

t. A fatter version of Tommy Goymson the Zionist shill that antagonizes Muslim in the UK.

Based madlad.

how often does he do this?
i'm visiting copenhagen soon with my wife. she's a non-muslim from a majority muslim country and has had to put up with their shit her whole life
she'd flip if she sees him doing that

Attached: 1439761180598.jpg (480x640, 41K)

oh look it's that islam flaggot from the other thread
fuck off pedo rapist

>financed by Zionists
user muslims give out korans for free

She's French?

According to himself he will stop when he can stand on blågardsplads, which is where Sundays chimp out occured, and burn qurans, and play 5 quran, 8 hours straight without anyone raising an eyebrow.

He generally refers to the book as "the great whore book" and "the pedophiles handbook"

don't start abdul al-malmo

Actually Enhedslisten, the most far left party in Denmark, started the proposition to remove it

he recently got a sentence for breaking racism law after uttering that non whites have lower IQ because they are a different race

Musloids getting cucked big time.

Attached: 1554639970901.png (1080x720, 451K)

>Musloids getting cucked big time.
Anyone up for selling tiki torches made from pig lard and quran pages?

This

Attached: 1555389536338.jpg (2091x2417, 2.48M)

>the pedo guide book
lol

I do this, but I wear a crucifix.
Why prostitute yourself, user?