Uh oh

Jow Forums, what have you done?

mobile.twitter.com/Ssnyder1835/status/1118367788635250688

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-065738_Chrome.jpg (1074x1681, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ug2DOoxJ1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>it's ok to be a beta faggot goys

Jew York Comic Con

Attached: My Movie.webm (852x480, 2.88M)

Oh no no NO

HOLY SHIT

Jow Forums BTFO

Attached: polBTFO.png (638x596, 93K)

I n c e l r a n t

Crazy how a Vietnamese basket-weaving forum exposed this video to so many people.

Attached: molymeme.png (637x557, 88K)

There is no “geek community” all those people will die alone.

I would rather be that fat crying jew over molyneux who jerked away all his hair.

>Event that depends on beta cuckboys to make money defends beta cuckboys

STOP THE PRESSES

Imagine that POL btfo

What in the actual fuck

I was a "geek" before most of these people were born and NEVER saw any other "geek" cry about consumer entertaintment products. Not that I care if these people can take over "nerd" and "geek" and destroy them. In fact I welcome the elimination of the fake jewed culture of "geekdom."

wtf is molly even trying to say here?

Let's be honest though, neither of those women would date that guy. They might've thought the ordeal was cute in a sort of disabled puppy sort of way. They like the idea of a passionate man, but a guy can be passionate about something to the point of having a large amount of skill and women won't care. It's mostly about how much money your passion brings in. Love is rare for people who aren't a safe bet.

The problem isn't that he's crying over a movie trailer. It's that he's crying over a bad movie trailer.

It is so strange how comic book culture turned completely leftist and SJW almost overnight. Like, this shit exploded with leftism in the last 5 years. After decades of being considered a primarily male, testosterone driven hobby.

It's simply amazing. I think it's a new record for subversion. The entire industry is like this, now. The Jews work fast.

Nuclear armageddon is too good for this Earth

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-16 19.10.17.png (402x552, 410K)

That the things that made men great are what caused men to be so soft. Men these days have the privilege of inheritance of everything that went into making a society so easy to live in. Without many other outlets, things like this become the common cause men bond over -- they become emotionally attached to fictitious conflict and characters because of the lack of conflict and character in their real world.

>geeks
>mfw I might be associated with these brain dead faggots because I like old rpg games and star trek

Attached: 6d47b2aa7821abbc6aa795f3694219f7f2ea42068342d718d7fe2df01a0fb802.jpg (600x480, 34K)

>falling for the marketing jew

nigger your so stupid even for thinking this is geniuan.

Fucking Ethots begging for those betabucks, no one literally asked who you'd fuck.

It's still a primarily male, testosterone driven hobby.
Comic book sales have decreased over time, lots of anti-comic book channels are popular on Youtube, there's a lot of backlash to these nu-male comic book stories. Only these weak faggots still cling onto the brand.

I've read a lot of comments from people about retreating into japanese manga (since that isn't jewified)

>so hyped for a shitty movie
>literally on the verge of tears for what his Jewish masters have given him

My son was born 4 days ago and the same emotions this fucking autistic faggot felt for a movie are minuscule compared to the joy I felt for breeding a white male. Stop worshipping this pop culture garbage.

Pic related

Attached: 20190412_221848.jpg (4032x3024, 3.77M)

>whore of ign
>only argument is that she wouldn't date you

These people pretending to be accepting of this kind of behavior are full of shit. Our survival instincts took millions of years to develop. You can't separate yourself from that with only a few decades of subversion. A man who gets this irrationally emotional this easily could not survive on his own in the real world. He a perfect example of how the modern world is enabling the death of masculinity.

God this is peak clown world

Look at this fucking hugbox. Makes me want to kms. Masculinity is dying.

wow disney is going all out on the damage control huh

This remind me of religious fanaticism in a way. It really feels like human need something to worship in some way. We used to have litteral religions but now, the focus is on pop culture as the new gods I guess.

I'm sure this dude would have been the pitchfork wielder screaming at the witch burning a few centuries back.

>breeding a white male
you got a dude pregnant? i want you to go to bing, turn off safe search, and then type in “white male breeding” and compare baby pictures

This shit hasn't been "geeky" since the turn of the century. Vapid, bland fucking stories set in fantasy or sci-fi universes don't suddenly make things geeky or nerdy.

Attached: 1546647581147.jpg (1024x1044, 192K)

Witch burning was probably a method to rid your society of subversive elements and weak bloodlines.
A big problem with society today is there isn't enough executions.

Of course I wouldn't scream, I'd just stand and watch.

I've never thought about pop culture being similar to religion, I think you might be right.

The witch burning was just an example. I meant that this dude is the follower of the general consensus of his time period, be it pop culture worship or religion.

That's the red pill right there.

Be so openly onions, so passionate, so engrossed in your hobbies that you wrap around and become chad.

He will have a female bull to match his male bull in one week's time.

>and cargo shorts
Cargo shorts are great
Fuck off

>The guy should stop watching star wars and join my cult instead

I agree, social pressures would guide his thoughts and beliefs no matter the ideological orthodoxy of whatever given epoch he is in.

HAHAHHAHAH FUCKING POLCELS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: asd32132.png (645x720, 83K)

They can't just be honest. Anyone with any amount of integrity knows it's because he is a beta male and crying over a movie trailer is pathetic. How this is not transparent to these people, I do not know. We have always been at war with EastAsia.

lmao, they would blind him with bear mace if he was within 5 meters of them. Disney assembling the blue tick whoreds because this faggot has finished off Star Wars

>don't let social pressure or the fact that you're ruining your life deter you from purchasing our product goyim
How empathetic and altruistic of them. Surely no financial motive is at play here.

Attached: 1550166828885.png (900x1000, 922K)

they would check out his rock band history, and suck his cock right then and there polcel.

This is just like that fat guy that got made fun of for dancing by some sociopath online, so then a bunch of ethots and roasties started messaging him and they set up a gofundme to host him a giant party, then they all ignored him afterwards. kek

>an aposematic thot wouldn't date me for believing a man should contain his emotion
That would be like a rich man telling the working man he wouldn't paid him if he felt he could do the job for him
That's hard times baby
Now get your tush in the kitsjchen and prepare yourself for the NWA World Heavyweight Champion, you'll need that time, because I'm coming in hard and you too will know, the definition of hard times

Attached: dustyrhodes11.jpg (741x430, 61K)

Why does Jow Forums always associate Blacked with basedboys? We all know it's right-wingers who watch that shit and get off on the shame and humiliation of watching a white woman being pleasured by a black man. They then call it "beastiality" to cope with this phenomenon.

Attached: assetaccess314.jpg (960x540, 50K)

The whole nerd culture suddenly became mainstream and at the same time took a hard left turn.

>weaponized holes
Are women even cognizant of how they do this?

That good men created good times, and the good times created weak men.

The same message as one punch man.

Once you become the strongest life becomes meaningless. Without struggle we die a slow spiritual and demographic death because we have no more challenges.

yeah, these women could listen to him talk about Guitar Hero all day

Nice projection there bub, stay prep

I get irrationally angry when I see people support each other’s insane delusions and tell them it’s okay to wish comic books are real or that trans people are normal or that niggers aren’t committing crime in disproportionate amount.

>i'm a gurl gaymer and i need your gaymerbux
>i'd like totally date you nerds
The vaginal jew is real.

Attached: 1541140190297.jpg (342x400, 31K)

disney are not that good to find someone like this that could pull it off like he did. Otherwise the trilogy itself wouldn't fucking suck as much shit as it does

This. I will jump to the defense of cargo shorts. When I’m on a roof on a 90 degree day, I’m pullin our my hammer from my POCKET

The power of women.
In one tweet, she managed to claim integrity when it comes to relationships, that she's faithful and respects "the sisterhood" with his wife, that she is over, and on friendly terms with her ex and have empathy.
All fake of course, but when it comes to paypigs, nothing says you're empathic more then that $50-$200 donation through paypal.

yeah i'm sure those women are lining up to fuck that crying star wars incel

I'm glad about this. This is just another seam holding society together which is being permanently severed by the culture war. It's acceleration. Side A is "Do what you want, man" and side B is "You're only valuable if you reproduce and/or have reproductive potential."

LOL ONLINE BULLYING OFFICIALLY DEAD
IT IS NOW COOL TO BE A NERD
I LOVE IT THANK YOU 2019
RISE UP GAMERS AND GEEKS TWITTER AND YOUTUBE PLEASE BAN THE TARGETED HATER

imagine the reaction if the guy would have cried over some harem anime trailer.

Attached: 7456.jpg (400x388, 34K)

Someone would have found out where he lives and raped him to death.

Ebin point

Some challenges aren't won on sheer strength alone, user.

Look whos talking, there are just as many vids where molyneux starts to theatratically break down in tears as there are of this star wars guy

Congratulations, user. Raise him well and keep him from degeneracy

Onions reaction videos are the new laugh track, shaping the thinking of the masses by cueing the audience to react a certain way to the applicable stimuli.

Molyneux is an overtly bragging theatre graduate.
The soi ham is not.

He looks strong and healthy, good on you, man.

What's funny is that this is the tweet that started the whole defending the guy and all that. Now they're calling her alt right and how they're harassing innocent leftists like that guy.

Attached: ss+(2019-04-17+at+09.04.33).png (596x692, 262K)

>community of geeks who are with you

Even most of them thinking crying over a shitty sw trailer is stupid, the only defense I've seen is people saying the guy is mentally challenged lol.

Based but fuck anyone stopping me from wearing cargo shorts. Having 10 pockets is redpilled

that's true, lol

>t. autism

Based and cargopilled

Because she attacked a disney advertisement so they are attacking her now.

Argentina might be white, but you're mah nigga

>t. Doesn't have a wallet pocket, a change pocket, a phone pocket, a keys pocket, a misc pocket, and an extra pocket for good measure
Ok pocketlet

Yes, this kid crying over a Star Wars trailer is pathetic.

But seeing Jow Forums go so far up your own ass with self righteousness about this subject is also pathetic.

Very few of you can say you’re doing something meaningful with your lives. Most of you aren’t doing anything at all aside from being meme spewing retards.

And the best part is, you’re all to fucking stupid to realize that once again you have been baited into feeding the publicity machine of something you claim to hate. That’s just how fucking stupid and laughably pathetic you are.

This.

>I wouldn't date...
>I would date...
Imagine being a self-obsessed bimbo like Ms Pearce.

You must understand, women go their whole lives with less pockets than a man in a single afternoon wearing a pair of cargo shorts.

Attached: 1554379367092.png (714x866, 87K)

>And the best part is, you’re all to fucking stupid to realize that once again you have been baited into feeding the publicity machine of something you claim to hate
only a retard would think this is the kind of publicity Disney want for star wars. Everyone can now see the shill monkeys they deploy whenever one of their movies is getting shit on

Attached: nerds.jpg (500x750, 85K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0ug2DOoxJ1g

How can people be so gullible they believe these reactions are genuine? Someone who genuinely reacts so visibly to some Star Wars thing would not even be making videos about it. This guy is making videos and knows perfectly well he's PERFORMING on camera.

>5 years
It's 2019. That shit took a left turn over a decade ago.

Attached: gpm57Oe.jpg (679x778, 183K)

>I wouldn't date [...]
Who the fuck cares?
Imagine spotting a guy parking like an ass:
>Hey mate, don't park like this. I wouldn't date you!

Top kek kind stranger have an upboat you worthless faggot

>I would date someone who's so passionate about something it makes them emotional.
No you fucking wouldn't, lying cunt. You just want to virtue signal.

Too many words, replace with: "shit you buy is not a personality"

This.
I feel exactly the same about this.
These faggots & The Big Band Theory destroyed geekdom.

>alanah pearce
>thinking any man wants to date her

I hope you guys understand that this backlash is simply the result of you being completely, absolutely right for making fun of this "guy". The people who are jumping to his defense are doing so specifically to spite you, me, because they hate truths that they don't want to agree with. Why would they want to admit the "trolls" are correct, ever? Incels, the lot of you. I wouldn't date you! I envy his joy!

You'd think he was fucking crying over the birth of a new child, his wife being cured of a terrible disease, something along those lines... No, he's crying over a STUPID FUCKING MOVIE, AND YOU FUCKING KNOW IT'S FUCKING STUPID. But hey, he's happy, so uh who am I to judge? A self respecting person? Geddoutahere... Have sex, passionless virgins.

Attached: 976891.jpg (640x480, 339K)

>The problem isn't that he's crying over a movie trailer.
yes it is. that is the problem.

who gives a fuck about redditors

>hes so happy guys i wish i was like him
Your life has to be so god damn hollow and empty to cry at a children's movie TRAILER. Not to mention the fact that he sleeps in a separate bed as his wife. This is a sad excuse for a "man"

I wonder if the person who wrote that tweet celebrates Passover

Why do women go on the internet and tell lies? Nothing dries up pussy faster than male vulnerability. If they tell you otherwise they are shit testing you.

Who the fuck cares who that whore would date?

842 was me! I'm so proud.

>Might be worse than men who wear cargo shorts.
Based Ashley

Attached: waaaaahhmbulance.jpg (385x402, 28K)

It's a clown world, isn't it?
I don't even know what's worse, that bugman just pretending to be moved for clicks, or genuine '1emotions' caused by a Disney wars trailer. The people who defend him don't care either way.

Attached: 1538321791968.jpg (640x640, 66K)