Mall of America or Star Wars cantina?

youtube.com/watch?v=vhkjoQOy8bM

Why don't white people go to the Mall anymore?

Attached: 1030x579.jpg (1030x579, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N2EC5cHaMu0
mnchurches.org/refugeeservices/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/ImmigrantGuide-English_000.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=QeP2KoV68_k
youtube.com/watch?v=zI5hrcwU7Dk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because its full of fucking muslim niggers

the only reason for a white man to go there is to commence purging

Amazon is white flight.

The only white people I saw were actually buying shit.

pretty much

i flag like yours has some nerve showing itself around here

Lol

Attached: 1551517716972.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

Disgusting. How could Minnesotans let that happen to themselves and keep begging for more?

Looks like something out of French ghettos.

Its honestly hard to believe thats in the US, and in a northern state too. Why Minnesota, why there in particular?

>Why Minnesota, why there in particular?
It's super convenient to the Canadian human trafficking routes, AND, that funny feeling you have that your culture is being replaced with a barbarian underclass.
Why was there such a protest about the canadian oil pipeline? Becuase it would eliminate the truck traffic used as cover for human trafficking. These Democrats want their slaves back NOW.

youtube.com/watch?v=N2EC5cHaMu0
Obviously because it was too white, planting large communities in swing states would prevent them from going red. It's fucked up but it makes sense.

Attached: minneapolis.png (605x228, 26K)

I have been to this mall 3 times in my life
>1998 just viking people
>2009 viking people and Mexicans
>2015 more mexicans and some Somalis.
Wtf Minnesota, I have alot of family in Saint Paul. They are fed up and wanting to leave.

Attached: 1469577369186.jpg (600x901, 94K)

>High Swedish ethnic population
Cucking is in their blood, they can't help it.

Is the Mall of America going to go under? I would avoid it. And Amazon has everything I'd ever want to buy anyway.

> In the mid-1990s, Somali immigrants began to settle in the United States as political turmoil occurred in Somalia; Minnesota became one of the prime destinations. In 2002, official estimates put the population at around 15,000 residents.[18] Many came through VOLAGS, who helped them settle in.[16] As of the 2015 American Community Survey, there are 57,000 residents in the state who are of Somali ancestry.
It's Christcucks.

Attached: volag.png (540x590, 82K)

Fucking disgusting. Minnesota fix your shit and hunt these niggers down.

Attached: WhitePOP1970.png (5400x3586, 967K)

mnchurches.org/refugeeservices/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/ImmigrantGuide-English_000.pdf
This shit is treason.

Attached: cucks.png (649x593, 200K)

And getting their kids thrown from the roof.
He probably saw the kid was a trannie fag huh?

doo doo doo

doo doo doo

doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo

son of a bitch i can hear the music

minnesota has a huge swedish immigrant base, and the swedes are genetically predisposed to importing somalians for their dicks, roof chuckings and grenade chuckings.

To be fair, they dress far better than most whites do at wal mart.

Attached: 200+pantstingly+disgusting+i+saw+someone+upload+from+peopleofwalmartdom+earlier_4d286c_5477995[1].jp (600x530, 72K)

What I don't get is why it's even a popular destination for Somalian Muslims. Seems like materialism goes against their religion

The U.S. government tries to resettle refugees in places where there are a lot of community organizations and non-profits capable of supporting them.

This is usually in places that are overwhelmingly white.

They often settle them where there are jobs to be had.

Actually they take the jobs whites don't want, like gutting chickens for 12 hours straight. It's why companies like Tyson hire recruit them because they can't get low income methhead whites to do the job. They hire them because the are reliable, and work their asses off.

Stop blaming the Somalis, they are just trying to build a better life. Blame lazy ass NEET's and white trash for not taking the jobs that are out there.

>Seems like materialism goes against their religion
pffft
you've never been to a muslim country have you
every fucking muslim woman has a louis vuitton handbag

Attached: image.jpg (597x377, 65K)

90% of them are chink fakes.

Getting visas and green cards for their relatives with the help of various activists.
Also, welfare fraud and sending suitcases full of cash back to Hadjis back home.
youtube.com/watch?v=QeP2KoV68_k

God this is depressing, Georgia got pozzed so hard.

If your business requires wagies slaving away 12 hours a day, maybe your company isn't financially viable and you're a shit manager.

Swede cuck blood. Minnesota is directly north of me and it's a shithole, sometimes dumb Somalian niggers will try to come down here but they get ran off pretty quick

Attached: 1555290716099.jpg (1005x628, 146K)

What?

It’s not always like this. This is likely a Muslim holiday. Taking their kids to the mall to go on rides is the thing to do. On any other day they are not thick, and this is the amusement area. If you were in the part with stores there would be far less.

Too dangerous with wild packs of niggers flinging people off balconies when they can’t find a woman to rape.

The absolute state of niggers. They’re worse off now than they were as slaves. And the rest of us have to suffer this plague.

This.

>go out shopping
>realise its cheaper online, plus stores don't have what I want
>shop online

>go food shopping
>realise i'm spending money on things I don't need because i am being influenced by the thought of food
>shop online

amazon prime gives you something to watch and delivers your groceries in 2 hrs

Attached: 8b6.jpg (680x554, 31K)

not in those countries they're not. in uae, malaysia, singapore etc everyone has real ones.
muslims are massively consumerist. in KL i worked with a muslim woman who was quite "progressive" (didn't wear a headbag) and she wore a suit jacket with the label still on the sleeve- you know the little tag that you're supposed to cut off- just so she could show everyone it was armani

>Its the company fault if they go out of business trying to compete in the world market due to labor costs.

Damn you don't understand economics do you.

dude how in the ever loving nigger fuck did this happen? do we really not want to slaughter our own turkeys this bad? this is all because white people dont want to slaughter their own turkeys?

>this is all because white people don't want to slaughter their own turkeys?
Pretty much yes. What Jow Forums doesn't realize is that refugees are not really a liberal problem, its a problem funded by huge corporations such as Tyson. And the reason Tyson does it, is because they can't get whites to work in their factories.

What the absolute fuck?! I thought Americans were rootin' tootin' and shootin' red blooded alpha males that don't take no cukoldry yeeehawwwww ain't got no mohammeds on mah land like you fuckin' yuropoors aint got no guns why they got Ahmeds dick in 'em.

Attached: 1514327141409.png (908x882, 61K)

That’s just part of it, the Kalergi plan or white genocide as it’s often known is also in play.

>Blame lazy ass NEET's and white trash for not taking the jobs that are out there.

Lazy white meth heads deserve to be replaced.
Got it. DOTR soon.

Inshallah this will happen at every mall .

Attached: mall2018.webm (640x360, 2.15M)

Dont be unfair. Some become hardworking productive contributors

Attached: tmp_24528-somali_cop_shoots_white_woman-680x3651162753870.png (680x365, 377K)

they also take jobs that whitey can't legally have, like gutting chickens for 12 hours straight, at $4 an hour

No, its about money its always about money, stop being a consipritard and and look at the reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=zI5hrcwU7Dk

They should be praising Allah not the dollar.

money is a great motivator for the goyim to poison the well of his children.

>vote for the ability to outsource
>vote for women working
>bring foreigners to reduce your peoples labour pool
>wtf why does no one like the rich man
anymore
always about profits even at the cost of everything your ancestors built

Attached: 1525680260370.gif (200x200, 382K)

When my country looks like this, somebody take us out back and drop a nuke on us.

> things happen for a single reason
Are you retarded or just being a kike?

>why are people preferring to pay more money online then save money going to the mall?
Pic related

Attached: 84307E20-7BAF-413A-9514-62A2899FC3A0.jpg (600x525, 35K)

It’s not a conspiracy, Kalergi wrote about it in his book and the UN has a whole replacement migration aka white genocide web site.

Go see for yourself.

My mom used to take me to the Mall of America once a week like over 20 years ago when I was a very little kid. I have very, very fond memories of the place. This makes me ill

Attached: 0028B581-A330-4785-9ED0-2D352DC8A190.png (489x487, 37K)

he's on trial right now isn't he?
is it being covered by the media?

That's the Midwest for you. Any white people who are doing well moved to the coasts years ago. Anytime I go to the Midwest I see niggers as at least a quarter of the population.

I'm white and I go to SM and Robinson's all the time. It's where the chicks are, OP

No, they pay a fair wage, actually well above minimum wage, its just they can't get people to do it. I have been to many plants like this.

How many fuckingSomalis did the mutts take in..
My God!

And every single one of them is on some sort of welfare/food stamp program.

Not only are you being replaced, you're being forced to pay for your own replacement.

Attached: 1555008319185.jpg (552x504, 35K)

Goes back to slavery. First it was cotton, then meat. We should have picked our own cotton. Fffuuuuu

Attached: 1553995234272.jpg (720x842, 53K)

Yes, he's currently on trial, but I don't know if any recent events have added to the story

Fuck off. It all ready is. Thanks to trudodo

Attached: 1547763613935 leaf.jpg (944x670, 61K)

Your name is an oxymoron.

It's not THAT bad. And I know that America isn't THAT bad, that the city that video is from is particularly infected.

Is there any hope for our people to stop and reverse the kalergy plan, eaglefag?

LOL

Remember Jow Forums unironically supports this because they suck Ilhan omars dick

I hope she brings all of her cousins to America, they need more diversity.

Because we have bank accounts and credit cards and can order for less online. If this is what a mall looks like these days I am glad they are going out of business.

We figured out a way to make you pay us while we replace you, yet we aren't intellectuals?

Attached: 1517017164239.gif (200x200, 908K)

You didn't figure out shit, our kike-subverted governments are literally taking our money at gun-point and giving it to you.

> We
Eat a dick, lightbulb-head.
It's mainly the kike doing this, you are just tool.

It's really a shame no one's added the cantina music to this