The USA is 40% Hispanic now

You guys lost. It’s over. We took back what you stole from us. Now it is only a matter of time before all your kids are brown. You are the last generation of white children to set foot in America. It is over. It’s only a matter of time before We start to take full control and total majority of the USA. How do you losers feel about that?? Cry on here all you want, it’s already over lol

Attached: 6F5CA9E6-0106-48BF-90DC-E4CB8D661B5A.png (2000x1143, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based.
what you get for taking the territories

Lol. Even in Mexico, your ruling class has always been 90%+ European castizos. Enjoy being slaves in the empire, wetback.

>the USA and whites have made all our lives better
>we can’t live up to the minimum of white ideals
>let’s ruin their nation out of jealousy and spite and collapse the whole world
>help us, white people!

COPE HARDER

This "Mexican reconquista" larp makes me think less of Mexicans.

But let's be honest, burger. The fact that you pioneered overconsumption of colorful Chinese plastic does not mean you
> made lives better
for shit. If anything, you've exported wave upon wave of pure incurable cancer. (Nigger culture, rap, reality TV, SJW, Berkeley leftism, planned obsolescence, greed is good, synthetic derivatives, economic liberalism, Keynesianism, civil-right race-mixing, aid to Africa, CIA kingmaking, demand for the entire Latin American drug industry &fucking-cetera.)

So you should consider some modesty.

Attached: 2019-New-Bicycle-Bike-Cycling-Retro-Metal-Air-Horn-Hooter-Bell-Bugle-Trumpet-Honking-Bulb.jpg_640x64 (640x640, 33K)

shouldn't you be on a prayer mat or strapping bombs to your children, Mohammad?

We will reconquista France next faggot you’re nezt

Attached: 1553967416111.png (500x686, 127K)

Absolutely btfo. But greed as in the constant desire for more is indeed a good thing in mild moderation.

Where the US fucked up was storming the beaches of Normandy.

Cute bait.

Where the US fucked up is when you gave more power to the federal government. And the federal reserve.

Thanks matey, I do think that the desire for "more" is human, and necessary to improve oneself. I meant "greed is good" as in a philosophy (I think it even comes from a Hollywood film) that says that the absolute parasitical psychopathy of Wall Street drones constitutes a moral good and a service to society.

Attached: 1552939698718.png (949x667, 763K)

Soon the whole world will Mexico and you will have nowhere left to run. The most pathetic thing about minorites is the delusional belief that they could maintain the civilization they infect.

Based and redpilled frog comment.

>Soon the whole world will Mexico
Oh shit I can't wait.
>The most pathetic thing about minorites
I'm not a minority you fucking stupid limey

Haven't you got some white cunts lawn to mow?

>some white cunts lawn to mow
shit, how did you know about my gf?

you're all whites.
Wich language do mexicans talk ? english or spanish.

never forget you're all spiritually whites but you don't want to admit it.

Attached: european world.jpg (1024x464, 112K)

Least witty comeback I've seen in awhile

>mfw Mexican intellectuals

:( im so sorry user

>minority
Sorry i ment subhuman.

Yeah, the 21st century I'll be remembered as the decline of the white race and the ascension of the east Asians. The difference is, they can look on the white man's mistakes and correct them. They've already started colonising Africa and getting their women YELLOWED.

it's ok just try harder next time

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

The rape babies of Spain actually believe that they’ll eventually be in control of nukes. What’s really going to happen is the economy will inevitably collapse and people will be looking for someone to blame. I can’t think of a better group than the 35,000,000 illegal goblins.

Attached: A37CCEDB-6811-44EE-BDB6-3B8879BF961E.jpg (624x616, 86K)

you ever watch mexican novelas? those are the mexicans we need here, they have nice dinner parties and are white, but they live a upper class life in mexico where here they would me middle class.. so they are not coming over, what we get is the filthy fucking farmhand mexicans who are still the savages the spaniards tried to civilize.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 14K)

He's right bros. It's over. The only option left is to take the latinapill

They are converting to Islam so they will be speaking Arab just like your country inshallah

>cant even get an apologize from spain
LMAO

and pretty sure that it was 56% not 40%, so is decreasing then? SPIC BTFO

Atleast post the full version

Attached: Mestizaje_en_Amrica.jpg (1017x1979, 399K)

Good job brother. I can't wait for White devils to go extinct. Everytime i look at a white kid i think of how inbred ugly stinky trash they are.

But every time Hispanics come to the us, their children end up being "white washed" Haha.

We beat ourselves. You didnt do anything (as usual), spic.

I look forward to the day that us whites get push retarded mestizos south of the yucatan peninsula and claim 90% of Mexico for those of European descent only.

checked

Attached: 1527036301954.png (634x426, 425K)

says the asian street shitter to the central american street shitter, hahaha just imagine the smell of india and mexico combined.... you wont have to fight the whiite devil cause we will just kill ourselves.... dont even worry about it.

its over. you lost.

Attached: 1533840726337.gif (602x680, 1.84M)

nope they're just being evengelical.
and muslims in France are just muslims by name ,they fornicate,they drink alcohols,they rob,they harass people,they love anime or americans tv show,they love shopping expensive clothes
nothing islamic tho

I don't get it
Hispanic just means that you have Spanish heritage
The way the census works is that if you mate with a Spanish person, you're instantly Hispanic. You can't be get un-Hispanic afterwards.

This stops making sense when you realize that there are plenty of white Hispanics. Seriously, just turn on Telemundo during prime time and you'll see.

My current GF is a Columbian, she's got green eyes, fair skin, and dark brown hair. Since I'm white, my kids (if we get that far) will look white, no doubt about it. But, on the census we'll appear as hispanic.
Everyone seems to have the idea that ALL hispanics look like a stocky-short Danny Trejo

Attached: Telenovelas.jpg (1208x316, 85K)

deportations genius.
your people are weak, which is why you fled druglords who have less firepower than the average 2A supporting American.
When whitey gets off their ass you will learn what the Japanese learned in WW2, don't fuck with whitey.

>whole race works at McDonalds & home depot under the table
>lives in shitty barrios filled with crime and MS-13 gang members
>minimum of 5 other people sharing an effiency apartment
>mfw spics think they're ever going to be successful here

It's kind of sad but even niggers have more drive than you roaches. Even if spics were a majority you'd still be under our shoe serving us food and cleaning our houses. You're a modern day slave race lmfao

>impotent wh*Te rage

keep dreaming cletus

Spic bitches will never abort a white baby even if they are raped for it.

how about you try and conquer high school first. you'll always be slaves, just like in your home country. even in a white minority country you're just the new nigger

im colombian 100% and im white as fuck... to the point that at the beach people are always like... wo! youre so white... and im like.... thank you! hahahah that pisses them off... cause im supposed to say a generic anti-white line like.... "yeah thats why im trying to tan"

Blacks don't actually have drive they are just put in positions as diversity hires

Attached: Capture.png (706x475, 67K)

All of those things were done by the jews and not the burgers

do not mistake a hibernating bear in its cave for a free meal
Your people will learn the true meaning of power if you poke that bear one too many times.

>rape
>white
if they get raped its usually by a nigger, white love making is always consensual with a latina.

Hahaha, you can have it shitskin. Have fun. This is all yours now

Attached: 2864A793-7738-4567-8240-BE12CE5C1D30.jpg (600x420, 55K)

That's my point. Even if a white guy raped them they wouldn't turn down a white baby. They'd absolutely abort any other race.

You obviously haven't lived in any century other than this one

Third Mexican Empire when Jose? would move eventually

All we have to do is mass sterilization.
Don't get excited to soon.

jews and niggers already brought you to your knees, any effort whites make to rise up will be immediately shutdown, jews will turn everyone against you, then youll really be fucked and besides only a small percentage of whites actually care about a race war, if you were willing to do something, you would have acted already. nice larp.

Doesn't Hispanic mean Spanish/Portuguese and Native mix?

Attached: 1555435363905.jpg (867x563, 71K)

>Implying burgerstan isn't merely a vassal of Israel

Thanks for letting in 10 thousand illegals a day Trump. You really saved white Americans.

Hispanic>>>>>>>>>>>>Chingook

Chingook means Chinese and Korean

You have to share Aztlan with niggers lol get fucked.

Yeah we should vote democrat and triple that number

>Wh*Te
Go back to Jow Forums and stay there.

>We start to take full control and total majority of the USA

and promptly make it a shithole like mehico

good plan, you retarded beaner

After all the indios have moved to US, leaving Mexico as a Spanish country.

it technically isn't a race but most spics in the US are indio niggers, literally the lowest of the low from latin america came here. they haven't have euro blood since they're ancestors were raped by the conquistadors

>Yeah we should vote democrat and triple that number
The GOP does a good job of importing more immigrants then democrats ever do.

That's what it's evolved into, but it originally just meant that you were from a Spanish speaking country; including Spain.

Nowadays, you call someone from Spain a Spaniard, while everyone else is a Hispanic.

Still, there are plenty of white folks in Latin America with Spanish last names. It's a past generation's last names that made white-hispanics identify as Hispanic in our census, not the presence (or lack thereof) of native american appearance

HAHAHAHA the white losers on this board are crying much loud when their extinction is right around the corner. THIS IS GREAT

>they haven't have euro blood
But their kids do and will.

Haha you have no idea what's coming, see the increase in white nationalism? See more and more people talk about race? Don't be retarded, we whites are still 190 million and we don't even need that many to start the day of the rope. Give it 5-10 years and you burrito americans will be in trouble.

This is everything I have,once they are gone they are gone.
streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm

Entire KJ Bible on audio:
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg

Information:
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w

Attached: j2.jpg (2028x1559, 1.26M)

exhibit A: Germany

they want to rise up but their imam wont let them.

Ya'll niggas getting trolled.
OP isn't even a spic.

I love it. Let these pigskins cry hahaha their end is near.

Attached: 41AzYzEogbL._AC_SY400_.jpg (410x370, 20K)

Attached: 1554208702575.jpg (876x960, 173K)

COPE
O
P
E

Way to give up your chance at freedom for an easy life of slavery to banks. I'd rather be a Mexican farmer/fisherman than US 9-5 goyslave working for corporations.

It's 100,000,000
Can we finally get this # correct?

Becusss till become Mexico again dumbwhitenigger I’ll enjoy fucking your woman

Why do none whites get so excited about ruining the world? All the places in the US with large Mexican majorities are places no one wants to live in.

How is that even cope?
You're all emotional and angry over some guy talking shit on Jow Forums.

this

The Jews are just using you as pawns like they're using Muslims in Europe. Conquest my ass, you go their for free stuff you're too dumb to produce.

I love watching kike shills circle jerk each other. You all are working overtime lately. Too bad you only increase our hatred for kikes, not each other. Satanic scum, even the godliest among us will revel in torturing the life out of each and every one of you.

Why do Mexicans deserve Apache land?

Obama unironically deported more people, and there was net negative mexican immigration(due to shit economy)

this....

i fucking love seeing these half european mutts act like they are aztecs.... keep larping rodriguez

Okay bud lemme know how it goes in 10 years when you're in a nation wide ghetto instead of sipping tequila on a ranch. You don't know what you're getting yourself into. Me and my woman are already on our way out of the country so have fun.

Why do you?

>i fucking love seeing these half european mutts act like they are aztecs

replace Aztecs with whites and you have nailed the U.S pretty well

No that’s actually you pussy. Enjoy being extinct

>mad at kikes
Mexicans are literally invading you lmfao hello dinosaur white boi

What are we getting into??? We’re taking back what you stole

>mfw spics think they're ever going to be successful here

that is everyone, if you are white and not making 50K by the age of 25 years old, you should admit to yourself you are never going to make it.

They’re jealous

Make what? When the boomers die the entire planet is falling into terror and blood.

Focusing on money like a dumb kike. You fail as a white person.