Im getting blackpilled more and more about God. Does He want to suffer His children more...

Im getting blackpilled more and more about God. Does He want to suffer His children more? Why are You letting a fucking Frenchlet do this in Your Cathedral? Is this a sign? Should we, Your children, kowtow to these demonic progressives? I feel betrayed

Attached: blackpill.png (657x589, 655K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w
theguardian.com/world/2019/apr/17/notre-dame-fire-macron-promises-to-make-cathedral-more-beautiful-than-before
youtube.com/watch?v=dBJABclB7IM
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-47959313
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The goal is "to give Notre-Dame a new spire that is adapted to the techniques and the challenges of our era," Philippe said at a news conference in Paris, a day after President Emmanuel Macron vowed to rebuild the cathedral "even more beautifully" within five years.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: agony.png (960x960, 1.21M)

>god gives a single shit about a building

“You cared about the plant, which you neither tended nor made grow. It sprang up in a night and perished in a night. 11So should I not care about the great city of Nineveh, which has more than 120,000 people who cannot tell their right hand from their left, and many cattle as well?”
>people care about things
>god cares about people

People donate billions for the re-novation
some jewish architects rub their hands creating a geometrical monstrosity of a spire spitting in the face of 1000 years of architectural tradition.

My rage knows no bounds.

Oh please make that an online competition, for the love of everything fucking please.
I have a wonderful idea for a 'multicultural' subtle design which would use a tan shaded shaft that merges into a white roof.

Funny how they can magically make shekels appear to fix that but not real problems

Malachi 3:1

Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the LORD, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.

Job 19:25

For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:

Matthew 8:2-3

And, behold, there came AN OP and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me STRAIGHT.
And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched OP, saying, I will; be thou STRAIGHT. And immediately OP's FAGGOTRY was cleansed.

>God sends a message via an easily digestible miracle

>It is completely ignored in favour of erecting a $1billion statue of a giant black penis in place of the Notre-Dame spire

Attached: 1555420621371.jpg (1286x857, 215K)

To be Christian is to suffer. God hasn't betrayed you or us, the devil is testing us.
Pray and prepare for the antichrist/Dajjal, Notre Dame burning will be nothing compared to the pain and loss we are about to experience.

Domed roof I guarantee it.

there is no miracle here, literally most of part is undamaged and cross is situated under stone wall.

Sometimes I wonder if even god needs to look himself in the mirror and reconsider what he's become. Maybe that's what we are doing for him.

The confusion is personal and hell is a state that we can auto-inflict upon ourselves.
Do you really think the creator of all could be inside a building in any place or form?
We are free man, free. Even if he exisits, he wants us to be free at all costs and I love him for that.
Do you really want a super god that is always there, preventing all type of damage? Nothing would ever happen, creation would be meaningless.
It's the same argument with the state taking away our freedoms. We want to be free to make our own fate, good or bad.

>implying there's a god
If there was one, jews wouldn't be such filthy subhumans.
the mere existence of kikes proves that there is no good.
prove me wrong.
you fucking can't.

*god
But good works too I guess

christcucks seething

Attached: 11DDFFEB-208A-4C3D-A02E-C90CD1ABAA32.jpg (500x357, 30K)

If they weld a postmodernist abomination to it someone should burn it down again.

don’t try to speak common sense to retards

Attached: 1555433384553.jpg (614x436, 69K)

It has been long since we were disciplined, we have grown indolent, lathargic, and dependant on the Marvels and conveniences of the modern world. Whatever suffering we endure is self imposed as a society. Only through the iron pill can you become stronger, smarter, more disciplined, and cultivate the will and culture that is needed.
God won't do all the work, and he won't save you from yourself when you sent him or grow weak in your diligence

Attached: 89c04e4fa276a3a0-600x400.jpg (600x400, 31K)

Europe was at its most powerful when the most pious and believing in God, and at its weakest the more atheist and progressive it became

And if there's a heaven, how can racemixers be forgiven? I'm more willing to forgive a murderer than I am to forgive a racemixer. Niggers cannot get into heaven by the definition of heaven. Or is heaven personalized for each soul?

Attached: 1541333166754m.jpg (1024x692, 62K)

A bunch of French richies donated 700million+

Pssst. Hey kid. Man made god. Not the other way around.

it's going to have an islamic symbol on the top

Then who made man?

I don't understand why so many people want this church rebuild when the entire surrounding area is niggers and mudslimes. It's like planting a rose in a desert why bother?

>>god cares about people
citation needed

This is everything I have,once they are gone they are gone.
streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm

Entire KJ Bible on audio:
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg

Information:
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w

Attached: 192727w.jpg (1920x2268, 1.44M)

ayys

>citation needed
Logic

The end times are here. Hug your loved ones. Stock up on food, water, and guns, and pray to the Lord and ask him to save you and accept you. It's almost time for the killing and the dying to start.

Who made ayys?

No one. You are the product of an infinite number of variables coalescing.

> "to give Notre-Dame a new spire that is adapted to the techniques and the challenges of our era,"

oh god please no

Attached: 1547516240243.jpg (531x800, 111K)

It's the great awakening
Q predicted this
WWG1WGA

Attached: KJV6.jpg (540x720, 93K)

>some dumb old building burnt
>giv us gorrilians so u can go to heaven!!!

its going to be shaped like a dick

Where did the numbers come from?

ask the ayys

I expect the worst and I'm pretty sure I will still be shocked

Attached: 1555320497813.jpg (384x384, 36K)

>Im getting blackpilled more and more about God.
Seriously, how stupid are you? Are you more of an IQ 89 or more of an IQ9?

Attached: 1_FRANCE-FIRE-NOTRE-DAME.jpg (615x409, 30K)

I have and they said God.

GG libshits, say goodbye to the last voting bloc you had left

They are going to pick a Muslim to design it, and that is the worst. Everything else would be superficial compared to that.

your god is a jewish god

Obdurate heathens. See what it will get you.

Will it be a minaret or a butt plug?

>Pssst. Hey kid. Man made god. Not the other way around.
>what are God spots

Don't give them ideas.

>Logic
maybe in you head
>we wrote this down so its true
did they say what god is?

Attached: ENG.jpg (736x1104, 496K)

Why do you think God cares about such things? Moreover, why do you care?
Will this stop anyone from being Christian?
Will this genuinely lead anyone astray, or will it just be something silly?

Idk man. Just seems stupid to care about.

>Protestantism

God doesn't exist, friend. Was that not obvious?

Notre Dame is getting it's first muslim gargoyle, you heard it here first.

>Does He want to suffer His children more?
What makes you think we are his children?
God either exists or he does not. If he does not exist, nothing we do matters. If he does exist, it's painfully obvious he's NOT on our side now and there's no reason to suspect he will be in any afterlife.
You're looking at either oblivion or eternal torture either way you slice it. Why worship a sadist who wants to hurt you every single day of your life and hand you over to his chosen people?

Quantum physics disagrees.

>implying many implications

>Abloo abloo
>why god no help???
Help yourself.

>does not care about "us"
>does exactly what He told us He will do 2000 years+ ago
Imagine being this Jewish.

God is everywhere

Attached: yhwh.jpg (900x900, 412K)

In my mind, it could show that god is not the relics we keep, or the temples we build, basically just EVERYTHING CATHOLICS DO

Fuck Catholics

>Spire McSpire Face

So you're worshipping a cunt who telegraphed two millennia ago that he will tear you down, destroy your people and point and laugh as your country and history is forgotten? And you see his chosen people doing this apparently with his blessing?
Imagine being this much of a masochist. Slave religion indeed.

Nigga you need a good smack to bring you back to reality
streamable.com/m2s3b

Attached: pol pill.jpg (1199x663, 383K)

>god is not the relics we keep, or the temples we build
>relics and temple miraculously saved
This board is literally becoming dumber by the second, holy shit.

>hey lets try to build a modern spire that doesn't require intensive and costly maintenance not to mention being a massive fire hazard due to being built with 300 year old materials
>REEEEEEEE

Listen guys, I don't want to mislead you. It could be shit. It could be some post modern glass monstrosity sticking out of Notre Dame like a tumor. It could. But as of right now theres no evidence to suggest that's the direction they're moving in. Don't needlessly blackpill yourselves by reading into shit that isn't there. There's enough depressing shit going around already, you don't need to invent new things to be upset about.

Fuck religion, JESUS CHRIST is FREEDOM

Attached: soon~01.jpg (2997x1665, 2.02M)

>Jewish-Atheist butthurt
Lol, are all heathens as stupid as you? Aside from your questionable knowledge of history, your knowledge of theology is shit tier. Not to mention your ability to think logically.

>Look m8, here you go. I'll give you the protip of worshipping me. You don't have to, but X will happen if you don't.
>Oh... okay.
>Stop worshipping
>X happens
>"Coincidence"
>X continues to happen
>"SHIT MY JEWISH PROFESSOR DIDN'T PREPARE ME FOR THIS IT IS ALL GOD'S FAULT!"
Zoomers, man.

See, here's the beauty of not having religion.

I DON'T KNOW.

And I'm okay with that. We'll found out one day. Or we won't. But just saying "hurr durr, god did it!", everytime we come up against a question we don't quite understand is retarded. God is just a product of man's necessity for answers. We just invented him to fill the gaps. The more we know, the less room there is for god.

Kind of how god used to be everywhere, all the time. Creating floods. Destroying cities. Turning people into pillars of salt. Not he appears on toast, or as a cheetoh, or a weird looking tomato.

Yup, sounds like a Protestant.

Serious question: Would it kill you to be less retarded?

there's no way this was an accident. they wanted to build a fucking temple to globo homo.

the spire is literally going to be a giant phallus with an islamic moon thing on the top.

Attached: 1kinni.jpg (600x596, 165K)

>relax guys, nobody will censor you, jesus
>relax guys, nobody is taking your video games away
>relax guys, it's just an isolated incident
>relax guys, it's just another isolated incident
>relax guys, the boys just need dancing lessons
>relax guys... trust the plan

>"God created floods, destroyed cities and turned people into salt all the time."
>"This is my understanding of the Bible, because I am a high-IQ Libertarian"
IQ9.

believing in god doesn't mean you don't accept that there are mysteries of the universe. god himself is a mystery

Don't talk to such heathens. Pearls before the swine.

Why would God (Allah) not burn a church where people associate Him with a cross and a Jewish messenger?

IT HAPPENS EVERY FUCKING TIME, YOU SHIT!
The very fact that they announce a "contest" just proves that they won't rebuild it as it was. This means that they can (and probably will) find the most pozzed kike architect in the world and make him design the most unholy spire imaginable. Guess who's gonna win the contest?

Dior, Louis Vuitton and Saint Laurent — have pledged about 600 million euros to the cathedral’s restoration.

Attached: notre dame flames.jpg (2048x1365, 330K)

>worship him
>X happens
>keep worshiping him
>X continues to happen
>my god is so great and loves me!
>X continues to happen

>worships a sadist jewish supremacist and his gang of other jewish supremacist goons who said the law was for jews first and gentiles second.
>calls other people jews
wew
e
w

The miracle was getting the whole world to watch. Then reveal the cross to them. During Easter.
And put the name of Jesus on people lips again, in the West where he's being washed away. People were even talking about the crown of thorns again.

I'm not even religious and I can see the miracle

>Audrey (((Azoulay))), director-general of Unesco, the UN’ cultural organisation, said restoring Notre Dame “will last a long time and cost a lot of money”
Every. Single. Time.

>Financial and political considerations, as well as aesthetic ones, are likely to play a part in the decision about whether to preserve the cathedral as it was before the fire, or adapt it.
(((adapt)))

theguardian.com/world/2019/apr/17/notre-dame-fire-macron-promises-to-make-cathedral-more-beautiful-than-before

Attached: classic-sad-frog.jpg (650x650, 41K)

Attached: le-plug-anal-de-la-place-vendôme.jpg (400x458, 38K)

>suffering is bad
sacrifice is good learn to suck it up and make your way to heaven

God is mysterious so he made mysteries to make mysteries mysterious.

Attached: circular reasoning.gif (478x449, 19K)

Idols and icons probably aren't THE LORD's concern. People have need of buildings.

Holy shit if it’s a public competition let’s fuck that shit up.

Is that real? What the fuck? Honk Honk if it is.

Jesus Christ is GOD.
Jesus Christ paid it all.
Eternal life is free.
Even if you fear the judgement of others make sure you know you are going to Heaven at least in your mind jew.

Attached: Joseph of Arimathaea.jpg (400x519, 114K)

COEXIST logo sideways. Calling it now.

You bet it is

youtube.com/watch?v=dBJABclB7IM

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 47K)

>Notre-Dame is now a giant swastika that blares mein kampf 24/7

>a Jewish messenger
He's called Issa in Islam and he's known as the messiah.
0/10

>Mr Philippe questioned "whether we should even recreate the spire as it was conceived by Viollet-le-Duc... or if, as is often the case in the evolution of heritage, we should endow Notre-Dame with a new spire".

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-47959313

This speaks for itself really

Attached: 1520740654363.jpg (243x192, 46K)

This user knows the Truth.
We can mourn this fire, but Christ is triumphant and cannot be killed.
Praise Christ for all that is needed