Is Anyone Documenting Traitors?

Are there any websites where we are documenting the traitors to Western Civilization? I'm talking on a global, national, and local scale. God knows antifa have been doing it to us for years. Its time we turned that table. I've seen websites that track Jews, but Jews cant be traitors because they aren't us. I'm talking treasonous goyim. I want their names.

Attached: FB_IMG_1555178726349.jpg (1080x1080, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myrotvorets.center/
youtube.com/watch?v=lQhL0YwbC70
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Instagram

agreed, we need to make a giant public list of anti-whites

I think there needs to be a wiki of some sort that lists every anti white journalist and their articles as well as their social media.

This

I tried suggesting this on r/encyclopediadramatica a few weeks ago but didn't get anywhere and idk how to do it myself

Ive been dreaming of a place where I can post traitor whores who fuck muslims.

The toll being paid is a natural process, why intervene?

I want to lick those clavicles

Attached: pepe1.jpg (228x221, 9K)

We did it on Righpedia before they pulled hosting.

*Rightpedia

>Are there any websites where we are documenting the traitors to Western Civilization?
more than one each with their own skew on who is a traitor. I however cant remember the names and i don't know why I'm typing this

Uhh, Wikipedia and Facebook?

>Is Anyone Documenting Traitors?
Everyone in the government, media, and those living in California, NY, and DC.

I'm not suggesting do**ing or anything along those lines to the point of including personal location info, but I think it would be nice if there was a list consisting of:

-Journalist name
-Links to their anti-west articles/subversion/forcing fake news or hoaxes like muhrussia collusion.
-Caps of their hypocritical/defamatory/antagonistic tweets that they always pretend never existed when it becomes embarrassing for them

They chose to put these statements on public record, they should not be allowed to escape the (social) consequences of brazenly false statements or anti-white, anti-western civilization rhetoric.

I unironically did have a one for white south africans, was a few hundred screenshots lol

That's easy but it would be cool to have a chart on journalists/politicians/think tanks and their connections.

Do not fret about shrieking sjws on instagram/fatbook/twatter...

You need to look at politicians, academics, and media figures who actually make policy, push their vile ideas in the form of cuck education, or can have true influence.

Social media is your friend. Start locally. Your town/city council affects you for more directly than national level, but national level determines history.

Use a blockchain based service. Then its uncensorable.

Every girl I have been with has been averse to that. If I try to kiss their shoulders and neck the pull my head to re-focus at their mouth

hahahaha, you're such fucking nerds

Why would you? You're not going to do anything about it so why keep a list and pretend you will?

This is a very interesting idea.

With the the web at our disposal we have information on virtually all Westerners. With the use of specialized "traitor" algorithms, we could compile a database of people and their photo. Perhaps in a future where power is on our side we could access these databases as to guide us during the "cleanup" process.

>mouth kissing

Attached: c77.jpg (600x520, 33K)

This is honestly pathetic

Everyone in this thread is a raging newfag.

Judas.watch

Should be keeping all names/pics of those that are pushing racemixing and open borders into a database so when we are in power we go down the list and remove every single one from our countries. You know it's the right thing to do.

I was actually wondering if there was some kind of lugenpresse.doc with info on the all worst “journalists”. Who knows, if everything actually goes tits up we should know who to execute. Or if I get a terminal disease and am going to die anyway.

Well I guess your mouth area feels shitty to the sensitive skin there. Shave/moisturize/exfoliate?

I know right? You and I, we are sophisticated men, not vulgar animals. Give me boobs to suck. Thighs to lick. Hair to pull. But don't expect me to touch your lips

easy, the names all end in “en”

I have one of the best mouth areas in the business. I'm smooth, my skin is golden, my body temperature high. Being in my embrace should be an all around comfy experience.

No, it really is not. Intelligence agencies do something similar albeit with more sophistication and resources. The entire process could be done automatically, with specialized algorithms and the use of computer software that crawls social media websites. Let's imagine that in 20 or 30 years, an extremely right-wing power sweeps the West. This sounds like complete fantasy but it is not out of the realm of possibility. Such databases would prove a very useful resource if they did not have their hands on them already.

I've been monitoring various groups and doxing individuals that have expressed interest in shutting down Jow Forums for going on like 3 years now. Not even sure what I'd do with the information if they ever succeeded but knowing where they live makes me feel better.

Attached: 20190410_065939.jpg (720x501, 135K)

This. Also it needs to be publicly accessible so they know their work is being appreciated

I think the main thing is it has to be done under the radar first, basically create it and when its ready to go then host it on a public host as a website, possible archiving it in as many archive sites as possible before advertising it and sharing it.

Blockchain hosting?

Yes I'm think it should be framed completely ironically. "These are the people working so hard to bring you the glorious multicultural world that you now live in."

That way, they cant really call it a "hate site" or whatever.

Can you give me an example of what you mean?

Yeah there would be some sort of blockchain based wiki or toolset at this point

zeronet.io looks like one

This

Doesn't that require people sharing hosting with a blockchain browser?

Incredibly good idea here

Wokepedia

No idea m8 a quick search yielded many results, surely there is one amongst them that would fit the use case that would allow this to happen.

BUMP

And oncw you form the list you can even say we are not against random kikes but these fuckers have got to pay.

It could even be framed to be completely neutral and unbiased like "examples of racism in modern journalism." The only race critisism in the press is toward whites so it wouldn't even matter

Make sure it's under an onion domain otherwise the normalfags will chimp out trying to take it down.

Save PDFs of their articles, websites, and Twitter for now. We can aggregate everything at some point.

Most journalists have a ton of shit out in the open which exposes them as spooks. Where they went to school, involvement in some sketchy program, etc. Shit tons of Instagram posts usually as well.

I'll look into it nzanon

Alright goys, stay posted. I'll put up a general thread this weekend after I've hashed out the idea some more. I'm a complete newfag with any tech related stuff, but I've got some cash and some good tech contacts.

Attached: FB_IMG_1554744561611.jpg (540x699, 47K)

Long overdue for something like this. During a civil war, they would need to stand trial.

Fpbp

If you want to do that you need to put the info in a place where it won't get censored.

I suggest something like i2p nttp or zeronet.

Maybe make a board on Millchan which is located on the zeronet and compile the data there.

Attached: Millchan - ZeroNet - 127.0.0.1 colon 43110 slash 1ADQAHsqsie5PBeQhQgjcKmUu3qdPFg6aA.png (1351x557, 42K)

There's an imageboard there:
VVV

This is a great idea

Would it illegal to make a list of these people?

You're work will be noted in our new constitution user

>Shlomobook. They hold on to everything

It's more how do you define traitor. Because it be a shame if some ambitious inquisitor finds out about your trap browsing history after you win an iron cross in the race war.

Nice

I don't see how. Journalists voluntarily put their names on the articles all we would be doing is promoting them

I'd say call the general topic "Day of the Rope"
With separate lists for different things like: race traitors, fags, sex outside marriage, etc.

Attached: RWDS.jpg (754x1200, 189K)

I don't think its illegal to compile public information user

Attached: wompwomp.png (500x501, 283K)

myrotvorets.center/

There's too many. You'd need a massive data centre to even house their names.

>Judas.watch
this

Attached: 1544890876487.gif (1023x906, 3.07M)

Good way to get it slandered as nothing but propaganda

this guy has a better idea:

Fucking excellent

>memeflag
>"let's name it something that sounds like a direct call to perpetrate violence!"
Your antifa chapter meeting is calling, Clanton

Birmingham you say? He’s right down the road from me...
What a faggot nigger

yes since 1940, they are called tyskertös (for siding with the enemy), you just shave off their head, take their kids away, abuse the kids, and show them off to a remote islands and deny them to ever set their foot on dry land ever again, even if they got cancer.

you just go, so you got cancer? yes. pls help?
oh you mean the help your quisling governmment gave my grant parents and excecuted my great grandather, an engineer from lillestrom

... I am just feeling very sick from this cancer, can you send me to a doctor?

NO!

okay t hen young man, you have such nice cheeks, I will just die here then

GOOD

Name? She’s hot dude

I had plans to make a journalist accountability project where we would have profiles for individual journalists and be able to show their articles and rate them.

Also would like to compile a massive email list of as many journalists as possible for public availability and use.

No, this is America.
Now saying, “I want to murder these journalists on this list” is making a threat/assault on them.

redwatch

basically this
natural selection
you dont need lists when you have Nature working with you

Attached: 1505240327196.jpg (1090x779, 142K)

How fucking shitty. I hate kissing on the mouth

Are you talking about a spreadsheet full of names? That might be illegal

Keep that data handy

>>"let's name it something that sounds like a direct call to perpetrate violence!"
?
It's all for our story that we are collectively writing.
The plot has characters that are making lists for "Day of the rope" which is when the people on the list get a free giftcard.
I don't see how this is a "call to perpetrate violence since after all, we're only discussing a book us anons are writing .

Fuck yes. Lead us into the future user

Chuck it up on zeronet, nttp and other places and let it be shared.
We need to add characters to our book!

Don't worry user, I already placed bombs at all of their homes and have a dead man switch installed set to go after 48 hours of Jow Forums being offline.

Not in America, chief

I started doing this on the level of authors and journalists after reading Jim Goad’s “Whiteness: The Original Sin”.

The goal (for me) is to have a database that is accessible by itself, but also to have an extension feeding from it that will highlight these people’s names in whatever webpage your on (inserts highlight tags in HTML). That way you can immediately know if a prospective book you were unsure about is written by a guy who also wrote a screed on white privilege.

Then publish it under many different names: from saying it promotes Anti-Racist authors, or that it raises awareness about racist activities in media, etc.

Which, of course, exactly what these treasonous Jews start kvetching about any time someone does create a list. Then they cry to the Jews that coincidentally control the banks, and the Jews that control the registrars, and shut it down.

We have a list. It's called Twitter. On the Day of the Rope we seize their servers and have years of records proving the guilt of every subversive kike deserving a bullet. Which is all of them anyway. So it's a lot of extra work for nothing. Like building underground roller coasters.

It's a great idea. It should have a voting system, and a top 10 list. www.Rate-a-traitor.com or something like that.

Attached: thinking.png (1024x1024, 79K)

Human actions are all part of the natural process.

It should include police who enforce unconstitutional laws, prosecutors who refuse to prosecute illegals and blacks, and judges similarly rule based on "social justice". Local and state lawmakers who pass SJW legislation as well.

If we really want to make change, we could use such information in a purely nonviolent way that would be quite effective. Have volunteers who treat them and more importantly, their families like absolute shit wherever they go.

Politicians can handle an angry crowd pestering them at a speech every few days no problem. If their wife comes home nagging that their political positions are making people tell her off while she's getting groceries, or glare at her while she's getting her hair done - every fucking day she leaves the house, the misery that will cause him will make him change his positions or abandon politics all together. The same goes with every other lower tier government functionary.

No. They dox people all the time with no repercussions. Even when violence is promoted

>links to tweets or archives of tweet where they brag about being kikes
fuck you op
kikes first
"traitors" are just brainwashed for the most part, only the psychos or the deeply infected among them need to burn

Attached: 1546810654593-fourchan-pol-202397045.jpg (347x1023, 23K)

user, I’m /sig/ and weapons training. I’ll be ready
Sieg Heil

youtube.com/watch?v=lQhL0YwbC70

This is interesting

>Intelligence agencies do something similar
and they are a top down tyrannical hierarchical structure whereas we're the opposite which is why we've been winning

Attached: 978a9e400b5f7085850943aedb71ce6e-fourchan-pol-201336198.jpg (564x820, 75K)

is how you do

Attached: standard_sp0b22ac.jpg (1200x897, 212K)

Bitcoin SV has solutions for this. Look into bitdb, Bottle browser, moneybutton, bitstagram, bitpaste

theres two for the list

You haven't been making your own list?